PDA

View Full Version : According to PHXSUNS.NET...

QuietDynasty
04-23-2008, 12:02 AM
don't know if it has been posted, but if it has, here it is again :p:fro

Spurstalk Fears the Suns...

http://phxsuns.net/showthread.php?t=666

-We own them now, and they know it. Bring 'em on.

-They better be scared. We were built to beat them.

-since we brought in shaq specifically to beat San Antonio, i have no problems facing them in the first round.

PlayoffEx-static
04-23-2008, 12:05 AM
Who cares? I never go to other team's sites because they're generally poorly run and the fans are ignorant.

Phil Hellmuth
04-23-2008, 12:06 AM
*waves and smiles to the PHXsuns.net lurkers*

K-State Spur
04-23-2008, 12:07 AM
don't know if it has been posted, but if it has, here it is again :p:fro

Spurstalk Fears the Suns...

http://phxsuns.net/showthread.php?t=666

-We own them now, and they know it. Bring 'em on.

-They better be scared. We were built to beat them.

-since we brought in shaq specifically to beat San Antonio, i have no problems facing them in the first round.

it's a cultural thing. you have to realize that in central AZ, 2 regular season wins = ownership.

SequSpur
04-23-2008, 12:07 AM
Who cares? I never go to other team's sites because they're generally poorly run and the fans are ignorant.

exactly, only puss bags go to other sites.

QuietDynasty
04-23-2008, 12:09 AM
exactly, only puss bags go to other sites.

chill out geez, your jumping me like i stole something from you:fro

K-State Spur
04-23-2008, 12:22 AM
a little playoff shadenfreud never hurt anyone...

SPARKY
04-23-2008, 12:23 AM
The Cavs beat the Spurs both times last regular season. Look at how that postseason matchup went.

I think the Spurs are easily bored with the regular season.

BonnerDynasty
04-23-2008, 12:24 AM

You should try it again. Favorite post game tradition I have found.

phyzik
04-23-2008, 12:27 AM
No point going over there.... Its akin to recognizing sign language from monkeys when they pick their fucking assholes.

It just doesnt work. All it tells you is their asses itch and their fingers smell like shit.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-23-2008, 12:32 AM
I specially like this one

All of the above Phoenix219.

We passed the Lakers. The Spurs passed Us. We passed the Spurs. Now the Lakers have passed us again.

:lmao :lmao :lmao When the fuck did they pass us again?? :lmao :lmao

O-Factor
04-23-2008, 12:41 AM
Jeez, what a weak ass forum. Pathetic.

Kori Ellis
04-23-2008, 12:43 AM
I rarely go to other team's sites but their game blog tonight was amusing. They are exactly like Spurs fans (and I guess all sports fans) in that they throw their whole team - players, coaches, everybody - under the bus when times get tough. They are calling to get rid of their "coach and low IQ players." :lol

DAF86
04-23-2008, 12:51 AM
I rarely go to other team's sites but their game blog tonight was amusing. They are exactly like Spurs fans (and I guess all sports fans) in that they throw their whole team - players, coaches, everybody - under the bus when times get tough. They are calling to get rid of their "coach and low IQ players." :lol

So they want everybody out

DarrinS
04-23-2008, 12:52 AM

Those other sites do not generate much traffic (even amongst their own fanbase) and they are overly censored and moderated.

That's probably why so many fans of other teams come here.

Supreme_Being
04-23-2008, 12:52 AM
Try reading their game blog... right at the end.. makes us appreciate how the Spurs have spoilt us these past few years.

WildcardManu
04-23-2008, 12:56 AM
Very telling to see how Pops is using Kurt Thomas. Playing him in ways that utilize his skills, in short durations..very specific usage to maximize his impact. Little or no negative impact on the Spurs ability to push it or score with Thomas on the floor.

Compare this with Mike's failure to play KT for most of last season's 2nd half, throwing him out randomly when he simply needed size....all in all, a complete lack of a "plan" in how he used KT.

Of course KT looked movable when you looked at his production under D'Antoni's coaching.

He looks pretty important in Pop's system.

Then to add insult, our cheap replacement ( Skinner) can't even get any burn in this game tonight.

Bewildering.

Some of them actually have smart things to say and those are the fans we should respect

Kori Ellis
04-23-2008, 12:57 AM
Those other sites do not generate much traffic (even amongst their own fanbase) and they are overly censored and moderated.

That's probably why so many fans of other teams come here.

Yeah, the freedom here is appealing to everyone. One day I'm going to sell out to a company with a bunch of heavy-handed moderators :lol

T Park
04-23-2008, 01:00 AM
Well can't say I blame em wanting D'Antoni and the other idiots gone.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-23-2008, 01:01 AM
Yeah, the freedom here is appealing to everyone. One day I'm going to sell out to a company with a bunch of heavy-handed moderators :lol

That will be a sad say :depressed

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-23-2008, 01:02 AM
I like reading them on occasion, because sometimes there's an occasional level headed poster, who tips their hat to the Spurs players and Pop and stuff.

Try reading their game blog... right at the end.. makes us appreciate how the Spurs have spoilt us these past few years.

I know, gotta be selfish with these championship runs and thankful for our team core.

DarrinS
04-23-2008, 01:05 AM
You know, I'd be a little depressed too if I bought one of those gay, Dreamsicle tangarine orange jerseys with "O'Neal" on the back.

At least the Tampabay Buckaqueers had the good sense to ditch that color.