View Full Version : Dirk Nowitzki

nsrammstein
04-23-2008, 02:32 AM
Dirk is....

The reason why Dallas went to the NBA finals in 2006
The reason why Dallas beat long time nemesis The Spurs in 2006
The reason why Avery Johnson won COY in 2006
The reason why Dallas won 67 games in 2007
The reason why Dallas is still a playoff team with a bunch of underachieving scrubs that don't bother to show up every freaking game
The reason why Dallas won't go down without a putting up a fight before this series is done.

He deserves a better coach and better teamates. I hate watching him give his full effort just so his coach can run the stupid ass iso offense and let the hornets run up the score. fuck avery johnson and fuck josh howard

endrity
04-23-2008, 05:18 AM
Here's what I want Dirk to do in the offseason:

Go to Cuban and start calmly explaining to him that he gave the Mavs all he could during this time and that they couldn't do it. Don't argue that it was Avery's fault or whatever, just say that they coulnd't. He wants another chance at this, and he will not get it in Dallas. So ask Cuban politely to trade him somewhere else, somewhere else nice. He has earned the right to ask for a favor like this.

This might be blasphemy, but I want him on the Spurs. All the things that they lack on the Mavs (post scoring, slashers) are taken care of in SA. Him and Duncan on the frontline would be a joy to watch.

Twisted_Dawg
04-23-2008, 05:35 AM
I think Cuban would then calmly explain to Dirk that it is hard to trade a soon to be 30-year-old pussy whose game is clearly on the decline. Dirk and his game peaked last year, but his decline started last year in the playoffs against Golden State at the hands of Stephen Jackson. This past season Dirk was not as effective as he has been in past seasons and in that first playoff game against New Orleans he let that Hornet player humiliate him by repeatedly poking his finger in Dirk's neck as he verbally abused him. Dirk---and the Mavericks--have not been the same since that ass whopping they got against Golden Sate last year.

dav4463
04-23-2008, 06:02 AM
Dirk could be a good player if he doesn't have to be the main man. I would welcome him on the Spurs as a solid role-player and maybe he would finally get a championship like Finley did.

JK2
04-23-2008, 06:51 AM
Dirk could be a good player if he doesn't have to be the main man. I would welcome him on the Spurs as a solid role-player and maybe he would finally get a championship like Finley did.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

Tacker
04-23-2008, 06:56 AM
Dirk is....

The reason why Dallas choked in the 2006 NBA Finals
The reason why Dallas choked to the 8th seed in the 2007 NBA 1st round
The reason why Dallas still hasn't won a title
The reason why Avery Johnson is going to get fired this year
The reason why Dallas will never make it to the first round again

JK2
04-23-2008, 07:06 AM
^ If you think this is Dirk Nowitzki then you're right.
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/josh_howard-arton21008-240x240.jpg

KidCongo
04-23-2008, 07:54 AM
Dirk is....

In the mean time Wizards lose to Cavs in 1st round.

MajorMike
04-23-2008, 08:06 AM
Soft.

Shank
04-23-2008, 08:22 AM
Soft.

Explain.

And shorten your signature.

stretch
04-23-2008, 08:44 AM
Dirk is....

you're an idiot

E20
04-23-2008, 09:14 AM
I would love Dirk on the Spurs, but don't expect the Mavs to go down, I'm expecting the Mavs to win in 7.

Findog
04-23-2008, 09:47 AM
I think Cuban would then calmly explain to Dirk that it is hard to trade a soon to be 30-year-old pussy whose game is clearly on the decline. Dirk and his game peaked last year, but his decline started last year in the playoffs against Golden State at the hands of Stephen Jackson. This past season Dirk was not as effective as he has been in past seasons and in that first playoff game against New Orleans he let that Hornet player humiliate him by repeatedly poking his finger in Dirk's neck as he verbally abused him. Dirk---and the Mavericks--have not been the same since that ass whopping they got against Golden Sate last year.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Findog
04-23-2008, 09:48 AM
Soft.

Hey, are the Cowboys gonna make some noise in the Big 12 North this year? Because that's about all you're qualified to comment on. Oh, and...

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 09:49 AM
Yea, he carries Dallas. And has for awhile now.

Findog
04-23-2008, 09:51 AM
It's funny how a guy can carry the Mavs into the playoffs on a high ankle sprain and get called a pussy by Internet Tough Guys. I doubt those catbags would be willing to get off their couch and walk to the fridge.

MajorMike
04-23-2008, 09:58 AM
Get over yourself with this whole high ankle sprain thing. Its the playoffs; everyone is injured. If all you have to fall back on is your ankle excuse then you are as soft as he.

...and you showed your ass on the lame flame attempt, by the way.

mavsfan1000
04-23-2008, 10:00 AM
Dallas is a one man team. It is all Dirk. No one else has stepped up.

Findog
04-23-2008, 10:01 AM
Get over yourself with this whole high ankle sprain thing. Its the playoffs; everyone is injured. If all you have to fall back on is your ankle excuse then you are as soft as he.

No, everybody is NOT injured. Everybody may be banged up after playing 82 games, but not everybody is playing through that kind of injury. You've said a lot of stupid shit, but you might have hit a new low. I didn't say Dirk is THE toughest guy around, but he's done nothing to merit being called soft.

You don't know the first thing about the difference between being tough and soft. But that's no big surprise. You've got to be one of the worst posters on here. You make Holt's Cat Bag and AggieHoopsFag look like a well of wisdom by comparison.

MajorMike
04-23-2008, 10:04 AM
And your constant obsession with proving me wrong instead of proving your point simply proves only that your point in worthless.

mavsfan1000
04-23-2008, 10:06 AM
And your constant obsession with proving me wrong instead of proving your point simply proves only that your point in worthless.
Give Dirk Stojakovic, David West, and Tyson Chandler and see what he could do. Right now all he has is Howard and a streaky Howard for that matter.

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 10:07 AM
And your constant obsession with proving me wrong instead of proving your point simply proves only that your point in worthless.:toast

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Give Dirk Stojakovic, David West, and Tyson Chandler and see what he could do. Right now all he has is Howard and a streaky Howard for that matter.It's the NBA, not giving teams players. :lol

That's why there are losing and winning teams in the NBA. ;)

Shank
04-23-2008, 10:10 AM
Dirk is one of the toughest and hardest working players in the league. For anyone to call him 'soft' just shows their ignorance and blind dislike for the Mavericks. If he showed the same demeanor and played for the Spurs, I highly doubt anyone would be calling him soft. I don't see many players getting teeth knocked out and returning to the court moments later. I don't see many suffer the same injury he had and willing themselves to return to the court within days (not weeks, like was projected). The guy takes a beating every game and still gives it 100%. I can't recall a game where it looked as though he was out there dogging it, ala Josh Howard. It's unfair the criticism Dirk takes and the majority of it is largely baseless and unfounded. But again, a lot of it is coming from people that can't see their dicks and couldn't run a mile if their lives depended on it.

Findog
04-23-2008, 10:10 AM

Who's gonna start at QB for the Cowboys this fall?

CaptMike: "I'm right because I said so!"

I don't have to work very hard to prove you wrong. He came back a week and a half from an injury with a normal recovery time of 4-6 weeks and rescued the Mavs from the lottery. That shows physical toughness, mental toughness and heart.

You don't have any rebuttal to that so you just simply use the debate tactic of making an appeal to your own authority. Only problem is you're not an authority on anything other than hick colleges in the dustbowl, and I doubt you even have a clue there.

Hey, if you don't like being called out as stupid, don't type. It's that simple.

mavsfan1000
04-23-2008, 10:11 AM
It's the NBA, not giving teams players. :lol

The point is blaming Dirk for the lack of ability of succeeding without looking at his teammates around him is lame. :flipoff to the Front Office

Findog
04-23-2008, 10:11 AM
If anybody wants to call Stack, Josh, Jet or Avery soft, you won't get any argument from me. People don't like the Mavs and can enjoy their struggles, fine. That's what being an opposing fan is all about. You just look like an assclown questioning Dirk's toughness or mettle.

MajorMike
04-23-2008, 10:15 AM
Give Dirk Stojakovic, David West, and Tyson Chandler and see what he could do. Right now all he has is Howard and a streaky Howard for that matter.

Strange; he couldn't get it done with Finley and Nash (who went on to get 2 MVPs) or Stack Terry and Kidd (the greatest PG ever). You can't do more with the lineup of no-win-ski, Nash, Howard, Finley, Walker (6th man winner), Jamison and Daniels? Geebus, what the hell else do you expect?

Blaming his supporting cast for his years of softness is lamer than lame.

mavsfan1000
04-23-2008, 10:19 AM
Strange; he couldn't get it done with Finley and Nash (who went on to get 2 MVPs) or Stack Terry and Kidd (the greatest PG ever). You can't do more with the lineup of no-win-ski, Nash, Howard, Finley, Walker (6th man winner), Jamison and Daniels? Geebus, what the hell else do you expect?

Blaming his supporting cast for his years of softness is lamer than lame.
None of those guys can defend and Walker "because there are no 4 point shots" is a known cancer for teams. Finley totally sucked in his last 2 years with Dallas. Jamison doesn't play defense. Brickhouse causing more harm than good. This team rarely was constructed well. We finally had a well constructed team for 2 years (2006-2007) but still had a bad coach.

stretch
04-23-2008, 10:20 AM
It's the NBA, not giving teams players. :lol

you completely missed the point, fuckstick

mavsfan1000
04-23-2008, 10:21 AM
anyone who calls Dirk soft or the reason Dallas loses their playoff games is an absolute moron period!

Dirk is a 1 man show in Dallas while the Spurs have 3 stars. Damn there is a ton of retarded Spurs fans around here!
Yeah Manu and Parker also have stepped up in the big games unlike Howard who usually is their second best player.

MajorMike
04-23-2008, 10:21 AM
So now its Nelly's fault dirk is soft?

Findog
04-23-2008, 10:23 AM
Um...Are you kidding me here? Dallas never played defense until Avery came along! Dallas won more games without Nash then they did with him!

Having Don Nelson who doesn't believe in Defense never gives them a real chance to win the title.

Yeah, Jason Kidd who is 35 years old is the same person that he was 5 years ago?

You're arguing with a guy who has nothing to offer if the topic isn't Oklahoma State athletics. Nash's MVPs have nothing to do with what he did in Dallas, nor were they that merited. It's funny he references the 03-04 Two Antawns year, probably the second-worst team in the Dirk/Cuban era after this one.

stretch
04-23-2008, 10:23 AM
Walker (6th man winner)

you are really stupid. Walker was a starter.

Findog
04-23-2008, 10:24 AM

It's your dad's fault he didn't stick a coathanger in your mom's cooch and spare the rest of us.

mavsfan1000
04-23-2008, 10:24 AM
He's not a thug. I guess those are the type of players you root for. Also he maybe lacks jumping ability and upper body strength but he puts it all on the floor.

monosylab1k
04-23-2008, 10:28 AM
Walker (6th man winner), Jamison

:lmao you can always count on a dumb Okie to not know what the hell he's talking about.

monosylab1k
04-23-2008, 10:29 AM

Has that kid died yet?

MajorMike
04-23-2008, 10:30 AM
:lmao you can always count on a dumb Okie to not know what the hell he's talking about.

Misplaced comma.

18-1.

MajorMike
04-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Has that kid died yet?

Again, proving how much class mavs fans have.

None.

monosylab1k
04-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Misplaced comma.

18-1.

:lmao because you consistently put parentheses and a player's accomplishment BEFORE you name him.

monosylab1k
04-23-2008, 10:31 AM

None.

I was just wondering

MajorMike
04-23-2008, 10:33 AM
X2lX6vr_Vzw

TDfan2007
04-23-2008, 10:42 AM
Blaming Dirk for the Mavs collapse this season is beyond baseless and stupid. The guy willed them into the playoffs on ONE damn leg. He has heart, he wants to win badly, and for all the people who say he chokes, he was pretty damn clutch in 06 against the Spurs and the Suns. The Heat just had a brilliant gameplan on him in the finals and in 07 his style of play just didn't fit into the series.

The guy has shit for a team. He has a streaky Stack, a streaky Howard, an offensively retarded Jason Kidd, and let's not forget that ERIC DAMPIER is his fucking center! Eric Dampier...

Guys who blame Dirk for the Mavs sucking, calling him a choker, etc. have no clue about basketball. Tim was called the same thing in 2001 when the Spurs got their asses handed to them by LA and look at how stupid those claims turned out to be. If Dirk gets a good supporting cast then he'll at least make it out of the 1st round.

To Mavs fans, I'm sorry that a lot of the posters on our board feel the need to throw the word choke around so nonchelantly but Dirk is no choker, and you know it so don't worry about it.

I will say this about Dirk though, he can't make his teammates better, is not a good leader, and plays spotty defense. In other words, he's great player, but he's no Tim Duncan. So until he improves on these things he'd better not ask for a trade (although I doubt he will anyway)

Shank
04-23-2008, 10:44 AM
Jesus, Mono...take a step back from that one.

TDfan2007
04-23-2008, 10:46 AM

None.

Some do. But when you continually baselessly attack their players then it'll piss them off. Imagine if they were talking shit about Tim pre-2003, calling him a choker, etc. It would piss you off I'm sure.

Quit being a jerk and realize that teams don't always lose because their best player isn't good or because they choke. Many times they lose because the other team was....get this...the BETTER team. These things happen (see Spurs-Lakers in 2001, 2002, 2004).

The Nba Is Rigged
04-23-2008, 10:51 AM
If key players and a good coach are not put around Dirk and Kidd next season then they should demand a trade. Fuck Avery, Fuck Josh Howard and Fuck all of the bums on the bench, they all suck and Dirk will be the one to take all the heat when they lose.

stretch
04-23-2008, 10:58 AM
Misplaced comma.

18-1.

as much as i love making fun of the pats, that had absolutely nothing to do with the discussion.

fail.

The Nba Is Rigged
04-23-2008, 11:13 AM
as much as i love making fun of the pats, that had absolutely nothing to do with the discussion.

fail.

:lol

clambake
04-23-2008, 11:17 AM
why argue with this okie rube. give him a place to vent and he might stop fucking his sister.

SAGambler
04-23-2008, 11:19 AM
Well, Dirk could probably win a title by coming here. But I would rather have Brandon Bass if the Mavs just want to give up someone. That kid is going to be good for years to come.

Findog
04-23-2008, 11:19 AM
why argue with this okie rube. give him a place to vent and he might stop fucking his sister.

I have a hard time deciding if he's that dumb, or if he's just trolling to get a rise. I'm going to go with Option A, because I don't think he's clever enough for Option B.

Budkin
04-23-2008, 11:21 AM
I would love to have Dirk on my team. Although I despise a handful of the Mavs players, Dirk is not one of them. He's a great player and seems like a pretty humble guy but I agree that he needs a better coach to push him to his true potential... same with J Ho.

Findog
04-23-2008, 11:23 AM
I would love to have Dirk on my team. Although I despise a handful of the Mavs players, Dirk is not one of them. He's a great player and seems like a pretty humble guy but I agree that he needs a better coach to push him to his true potential... same with J Ho.

Josh can take his bong and get the fuck out. He's quit on this team, and that's an unforgivable sin in my book.

MajorMike
04-23-2008, 12:12 PM
I have a hard time deciding if he's that dumb, or if he's just trolling to get a rise. I'm going to go with Option A, because I don't think he's clever enough for Option B.

I know you is but what I are?

LEONARD
04-23-2008, 12:29 PM
CaptMike trolls...end of discussion...

Dirk and his game peaked last year, but his decline started last year in the playoffs against Golden State at the hands of Stephen Jackson.

Didn't watch too many games in the last couple months huh?

Get a clue...

Dirk has been as good or better than ever since the Kidd trade...

cash459
04-23-2008, 12:33 PM
This okie guy is a total moron. He obviously cant recognize the talent that Dirk has.

I personally as a Spurs fan, like many others on here, like Dirk. I despise some of the other players, coach & owner, but thats another thread.

Granted, dirk is not amazing & does have some facets of the game that he needs to work on, but if he is given a GOOD supporting cast, he could have a title. I honestly hope that his career does not end like malone's and him bouncing around trying to "find" a ring. He deserves on for his heart & effort and love of the game.

stretch
04-23-2008, 12:36 PM
This okie guy is a total moron. He obviously cant recognize the talent that Dirk has.

I personally as a Spurs fan, like many others on here, like Dirk. I despise some of the other players, coach & owner, but thats another thread.

Granted, dirk is not amazing & does have some facets of the game that he needs to work on, but if he is given a GOOD supporting cast, he could have a title. I honestly hope that his career does not end like malone's and him bouncing around trying to "find" a ring. He deserves on for his heart & effort and love of the game.

actually he kinda is. hes one of the most unique players the league has ever seen, and one of the toughest matchups the league has seen, due to his large size and guard-like skill set/shooting ability. Dirk absolutely is an amazing player.

MajorMike
04-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Lotsa people got talent. TMac got talent. Malone had talent. Didn't make them Champions, did it?

He will NEVER win a ring because his owner is more interested in getting a big splash name than good role players.

cash459
04-23-2008, 12:49 PM
actually he kinda is. hes one of the most unique players the league has ever seen, and one of the toughest matchups the league has seen, due to his large size and guard-like skill set/shooting ability. Dirk absolutely is an amazing player.

when i said amazing...i meant that he doesnt have every aspect of the game like Tim :p: he doesnt play great D and i was just trying to re-itterate what a fellow spur fan posted....

trust me, im a dirk fan

mavsfan1000
04-23-2008, 12:50 PM
Lotsa people got talent. TMac got talent. Malone had talent. Didn't make them Champions, did it?

He will NEVER win a ring because his owner is more interested in getting a big splash name than good role players.
I agree with this but why is Dirk to blame for that?

MajorMike
04-23-2008, 12:50 PM
None of those guys can defend and Walker "because there are no 4 point shots" is a known cancer for teams. Finley totally sucked in his last 2 years with Dallas.

He's an idiot, pay no attention to him. No real Mavs fan would ever downplay Finley or his accomplishments. Spurs fans know all about Finley both before and after he put on the silver and black. Remember the way he ignited the comeback in G5 of the 03 Conference Finals?

ludda
04-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Dirk doesn't deserve ALL the credit just like he doesn't deserve ALL the blame.

Anyone who watches a Mavs game this year can see that the guy is above and beyond the only great player on that team.

Steakhouse, Terry, Josh Howard, Kidd have all played like trash so far.

Findog
04-23-2008, 01:44 PM
^ There's a difference between totally dismissing Finley's contributions as a Mav and acknowledging that the "Big Three" Mavs were never going to get past the Lakers or Spurs.

Reggie Miller
04-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Dirk is a singular talent. He is virtually irreplacable.

That said, he is not a big that you can build a team around. He needs a dominant post player to compliment his skill set. To my knowledge, the Mavs have never had that.

Dirk has really tried to get better on defense. Not too many players in the league would do that. Has he improved? Yes. Is he a stopper down low. No, and he never will be at his age. Players at this level generally cannot reinvent themselves in their late 20s or 30s.

I really hate the Mavs, but not because of Nowitzki. There have been times during the last three-four years where the Mavs only showed up because Dirk was carrying the entire team on his back. The team has quit on him and Avery. In Avery's case, maybe it was deserved. I don't see how you can blame Nowitzki.

Findog
04-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Dirk is a singular talent. He is virtually irreplacable.

That said, he is not a big that you can build a team around. He needs a dominant post player to compliment his skill set. To my knowledge, the Mavs have never had that.

Dirk has really tried to get better on defense. Not too many players in the league would do that. Has he improved? Yes. Is he a stopper down low. No, and he never will be at his age. Players at this level generally cannot reinvent themselves in their late 20s or 30s.

I really hate the Mavs, but not because of Nowitzki. There have been times during the last three-four years where the Mavs only showed up because Dirk was carrying the entire team on his back. The team has quit on him and Avery. In Avery's case, maybe it was deserved. I don't see how you can blame Nowitzki.

:toast

Pure class and insight as always, Reggie.

Reggie Miller
04-23-2008, 02:04 PM
:toast

Pure class and insight as always, Reggie.

Thanks.

It's really all a case of having to "invent news" where none exists. This is the same Dirk Nowitzki that won the regular season MVP last year; the same Dirk that the media built up to the Great White Hope. He is the constant. Hell, I don't even watch the Mavs unless they are playing the Pacers or Spurs, and I can tell that for myself. The Mavs win or lose based on what everyone else does. Dirk is not their problem.

SRJ
04-23-2008, 02:22 PM
All I know is that the Mavericks went from the biggest piece of shit franchise in the history of anything before Dirk arrived.

In this decade, the Mavericks are second to the Spurs in terms of total wins and are in the championship picture nearly every year. Not even the defending champion Pistons won a game seven in SA, but the Mavs did - behind Dirk.

So I am one Spurs fan who will bow out of the Dirk bashing. He's one of the few opposing players I actually fear in a playoff series.

SpursDynasty
04-23-2008, 04:12 PM
Mavs in 7.

Chris Paul is a moron.

21_Blessings
04-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Dirk is soft. Mentally weak. Doesn't play a lick of defense. Annually chokes. Farce of a MVP. Basically, Dirk is a Loser.

Findog
04-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Dirk is soft. Mentally weak. Doesn't play a lick of defense. Annually chokes. Farce of a MVP. Basically, Dirk is a Loser.

He's so bad that Kobe whined like a bitch to get out of LA so he could get traded to Dallas to play with him. Lucky for you that didn't happen.

What a dumb piece of shit you are.

cash459
04-23-2008, 08:01 PM
He's so bad that Kobe whined like a bitch to get out of LA so he could get traded to Dallas to play with him. Lucky for you that didn't happen.

What a dumb piece of shit you are.

:toast thats been proven with many previous posts by that jack ass

Findog
04-23-2008, 08:04 PM
:toast thats been proven with many previous posts by that jack ass

He got a fresh seat on the bandwagon right after the Gasol trade. Dude probably doesn't even know who Michael Cooper is. Pat Riley is just that old guy in Miami.

cash459
04-23-2008, 08:05 PM
He got a fresh seat on the bandwagon right after the Gasol trade. Dude probably doesn't even know who Michael Cooper is. Pat Riley is just that old guy in Miami.

:lmao....true dat

td4mvp21
04-23-2008, 08:06 PM
You have to give him his props this postseason. He is the ONLY Mavs player who cares and actually wants to win this.

I hate Nowitzki and always have. With that said, he's more than welcome to come to the Spurs next season :spin

td4mvp21
04-23-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm half joking by the way-I think it would be hard for me to like Dirk even if he was on the Spurs :lol

dallaskd
04-23-2008, 08:22 PM
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/josh_howard-arton21008-240x240.jpg

endrity
04-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Quit being a jerk and realize that teams don't always lose because their best player isn't good or because they choke. Many times they lose because the other team was....get this...the BETTER team. These things happen (see Spurs-Lakers in 2001, 2002, 2004).

I think somewhere in the "pimp slap with a backhand" era this concept got lost. If someguy doesn't win once he is a choker, lacks leadership....

I wonder if people really think basketball (or any sport for that matter) is really some sort of Freudian mystery waiting to be solved. It's a game, and the better team, with more skill and cohesivness will usually win. And it's not because the other guys simply have some missing part in their brain.

If your coach suks, and the rest of the team deteriorates within two years, there is only so much one guy can do!!!!

TDfan2007
04-23-2008, 11:08 PM
I think somewhere in the "pimp slap with a backhand" era this concept got lost. If someguy doesn't win once he is a choker, lacks leadership....

I wonder if people really think basketball (or any sport for that matter) is really some sort of Freudian mystery waiting to be solved. It's a game, and the better team, with more skill and cohesivness will usually win. And it's not because the other guys simply have some missing part in their brain.

If your coach suks, and the rest of the team deteriorates within two years, there is only so much one guy can do!!!!

:tu

21_Blessings
04-23-2008, 11:10 PM

Play with Dirk? I think you mean replace Dirk and do what Dirk could and never will be able to do: Win in the playoffs

Findog
04-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Play with Dirk? I think you mean replace Dirk and do what Dirk could and never will be able to do: Win in the playoffs

What has Kobe done without Shaq? He's been about as successful as TMac without him. Dirk took a team to a Finals with no post presence. He's a two in a four's body.

Hey, thems the facts. Kobe wanted to come to Dallas and play with Dirk. It's well documented.

21_Blessings
04-23-2008, 11:13 PM

Says the guy who hopped on the Dallas bandwagon during the 06 run. By the way you can go suck on my 17 year old, signed James Worthy jersey.

You're a cockgobbling bandwagon jumping faggot who roots for a shitty basketball team and an even worse basketball player in Dirk.

21_Blessings
04-23-2008, 11:15 PM
What has Kobe done without Shaq? He's been about as successful as TMac without him. Dirk took a team to a Finals with no post presence. He's a two in a four's body.

Kiss the rings. Shaq can kiss Kobe's 4th after the playoffs.

Hey, thems the facts. Kobe wanted to come to Dallas and play with Dirk. It's well documented.

No it isn't. And the only way Kobe would have been traded to Dallas is if Dirk was involved. Cuban would have done that in a heartbeat. Good thing Buss doesn't want choking faggots on his team.

Findog
04-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Says the guy who hopped on the Dallas bandwagon during the 06 run. By the way you can go suck on my 17 year old, signed James Worthy jersey.

Why would I want to sniff your shiny, mint-condition Pau Gasol jersey?

Just remember, Pat Riley is some old guy in Miami, and Magic Johnson is the OTHER fat and funny one on TNT. And that bald guy tutoring Bynum is just some random assistant coach.

cockgobbling faggot shitty

Easy there Matthew Shepherd. No need to overcompensate. I won't kill you.

Findog
04-23-2008, 11:20 PM
Kiss the rings. Shaq can kiss Kobe's 4th after the playoffs.

I'm having a hard time deciding who is going to send the Lakers home, San Antonio or Boston. Even if you get all the calls against the Spurs, the Celtics are just too good defensively.

Nice dexterity hopping on to the Pau and Kobe express.

No it isn't.

Yes, it was. Phoenix, Dallas and Chicago were all on his shortlist. And he wasn't coming to Dallas to play with Josh Howard and Jason Terry.

And the only way Kobe would have been traded to Dallas is if Dirk was involved.

Yeah, but Kobe has a no-trade clause and would've exercised it. See, I'm not even a Lakers fan, and I know more about "your" team than you do. Of course, I've paid attention to them prior to February of 2008.

Cuban would have done that in a heartbeat.

As anybody would have. But Kobe wanted to come play with Dirk. Wasn't an option.

choking faggots

Hey, what you stick in your throat is your business pal. TMI.

cash459
04-24-2008, 07:20 PM

uhh.....Dirk HAS won in the playoffs :wtf.....you should probably be a little more clear in your statements & not let the hype of this thread get to you. :toast