PDA

View Full Version : Hitler doll

sa_butta
04-23-2008, 08:19 AM
Adolf Hitler doll

A Ukrainian toy manufacturer is reportedly marketing an Adolf Hitler doll.
The 16in figure - complete with moveable arms - will first be available in the capital Kiev and come with a selection of outfits.
There will be "early days Adolf" - brownshirt and jodphurs - and "wartime Adolf" - his grey double breasted tunic, black trousers and simple Iron Cross medal.
The doll will have accessories like a miniature Blondi, Hitler's faithful Alsatian whose loyalty was repaid with a cyanide capsule in the Berlin bunker.
Most Nazi images are illegal in Ukraine, as are any positive depictions of the Nazi regime.
The Zerkalo Tizhden newspaper in Ukraine said a local toy manufacturer was behind the Hitler dolls project .

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2825804.html?menu=

ATRAIN
04-23-2008, 08:50 AM
Adolf Hitler doll

A Ukrainian toy manufacturer is reportedly marketing an Adolf Hitler doll.
The 16in figure - complete with moveable arms - will first be available in the capital Kiev and come with a selection of outfits.
There will be "early days Adolf" - brownshirt and jodphurs - and "wartime Adolf" - his grey double breasted tunic, black trousers and simple Iron Cross medal.
The doll will have accessories like a miniature Blondi, Hitler's faithful Alsatian whose loyalty was repaid with a cyanide capsule in the Berlin bunker.
Most Nazi images are illegal in Ukraine, as are any positive depictions of the Nazi regime.
The Zerkalo Tizhden newspaper in Ukraine said a local toy manufacturer was behind the Hitler dolls project .

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2825804.html?menu=

I wonder if it would be out of line if I had one of these at work on my desk.

BushDynasty
04-23-2008, 08:58 AM
My hero! I gotta get me one a them.

Mister Sinister
04-23-2008, 08:59 AM
:wow Gott im Himmel!

peewee's lovechild
04-23-2008, 09:08 AM
Sieg Heil!!!!

peewee's lovechild
04-23-2008, 09:09 AM
I'll take one.

I can't wait until they make little toy ovens where you burn little starving Jews.

Mister Sinister
04-23-2008, 09:11 AM
I'll take one.

I can't wait until they make little toy ovens where you burn little starving Jews.

I can see it now. "Heinrich's First Death Camp" playsets.

peewee's lovechild
04-23-2008, 09:12 AM
I can see it now. "Heinrich's First Death Camp" playsets.

Sa-weet!!!

Dr. Mingele's experimental lab would also be some pretty fun shit.

Mister Sinister
04-23-2008, 09:14 AM
Sa-weet!!!

Dr. Mengele's experimental lab would also be some pretty fun shit.

Hell yeah, bitch. They could run a contest for a vacation to either Brazil or Argentina, too. It'd be awesome.

peewee's lovechild
04-23-2008, 09:18 AM
Hell yeah, bitch. They could run a contest for a vacation to either Brazil or Argentina, too. It'd be awesome.

Argentina, hands down.

They love ex-Nazis there.

Maybe Argentina should adopt the schwastika on their flag.

mrsmaalox
04-23-2008, 09:19 AM
I wonder if it would be out of line if I had one of these at work on my desk.

Depends, is your boss Jewish?

Mister Sinister
04-23-2008, 09:25 AM
Argentina, hands down.

They love ex-Nazis there.

Maybe Argentina should adopt the schwastika on their flag.

"May I take your hats, your coats, and your sv-ast-ikas?"

ATRAIN
04-23-2008, 09:25 AM
Depends, is your boss Jewish?

Not sure, I would say no but you never know. I really want a Buddy Christ, maybe I can get both and line them up next to each other and make it look like they are having a conversation.

Slydragon
04-23-2008, 09:37 AM
Get one for the desk and have the doll bent over getting ass rape by some Jewish looking doll.

peewee's lovechild
04-23-2008, 09:38 AM
Get one for the desk and have the doll bent over getting ass rape by some Jewish looking doll.

Sarah Silverman?

Slydragon
04-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Sarah Silverman?

Was thinking it would look more funny with a Krusty the clown doll.