PDA

View Full Version : What's Shaq's excuse this time?

peskypesky
04-23-2008, 09:17 AM
Anyone heard what he's blaming this loss on?

Agitator
04-23-2008, 09:31 AM
"Waaaaaah, they made me run too much."

"While I was sitting down taking a breather, I almost choked on a small condor, and it really threw my game off"

(seriously, have you ever seen him on those sideline shots, he is the biggest mouth breather)

"I tripped over a teamsters ring with the initials "JH" on it..."

"I was too busy trying to figure out who really shot JFK"

"My unified field equation work was just too distracting"

"Duncan farted on me. Icky."

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 09:32 AM
"Waaaaaah, they made me run too much."

"While I was sitting down taking a breather, I almost choked on a small condor, and it really threw my game off"

(seriously, have you ever seen him on those sideline shots, he is the biggest mouth breather)

"I tripped over a teamsters ring with the initials "JH" on it..."

"I was too busy trying to figure out who really shot JFK"

"My unified field equation work was just too distracting"

"Duncan farted on me. Icky.":lmao

Hell, it was proboully somethign stupid again.

peskypesky
04-23-2008, 09:47 AM
No, I'm serious. Does anybody know what excuses he gave about this loss? Suns fans? You out there? Or have you all committed suicide?

ancestron
04-23-2008, 09:51 AM
The Big Ego ain't sayin shit today. :rollin

HighLowLobForBig-50
04-23-2008, 09:53 AM
no shaq quotes or post game?
nothin?

Los Spurs
04-23-2008, 09:53 AM
I saw how his Fat Ass was whistling on while Timmy was trying to make one of the free throws.

Why wasn't his Fat Ass ejected? :madrun

m33p0
04-23-2008, 09:55 AM
he was actually gracious this time 'round. said something complimentary about parker and manu.

HighLowLobForBig-50
link?

peskypesky
I saw how his Fat Ass was whistling on while Timmy was trying to make one of the free throws.

I know. That was sad. Seeing the fat fuck jamming his fingers in his maw, reduced to whistling as a last line of defense from the Spurs onslaught.

jack sommerset
04-23-2008, 10:05 AM
I love this thread. I have not seen anything or looked for anything that shows Shaq Daddy complaining. My first thought' "He is not going to bitch, the Spurs handed it to them " Meaning no 3 pointers from a center, no cheap early fouls called, no last second ridiculous execution by the Suns,etc. That first game was crazy. The Spurs had no business winning that game

Shaq is not going to complain about this loss. Get over yourself. Step outside the homer box. When people complain about the Spurs there are reasons. Bowen is dirty, the 99 season should not count, Duncan should not be playing for the Spurs, etc.....

Spurminator
04-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Typically, when Shaq is finished blaming officials and floppers, he moves on to blaming teammates and coaches for not getting the ball to him enough.

cash459
04-23-2008, 10:14 AM
I love this thread. I have not seen anything or looked for anything that shows Shaq Daddy complaining. My first thought' "He is not going to bitch, the Spurs handed it to them " Meaning no 3 pointers from a center, no cheap early fouls called, no last second ridiculous execution by the Suns,etc. That first game was crazy. The Spurs had no business winning that game

Shaq is not going to complain about this loss. Get over yourself. Step outside the homer box. When people complain about the Spurs there are reasons. Bowen is dirty, the 99 season should not count, Duncan should not be playing for the Spurs, etc.....

talk about homer....perfect emaple right here in this quote

WildcardManu
04-23-2008, 10:14 AM

All I have to say is, your team gave a way Gasol for a pair of movie tickets to "Prom Night".

jack sommerset
04-23-2008, 10:17 AM
I'm impartial. I put the Grizzles down because I have to but think what ever you want to get you through the night. Be cool Spur fans. Quit hating.

WalterBenitez
04-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Anyone heard what he's blaming this loss on?

He said SA's hamburguers sucks ... Manu's neck foul him all nite long, and TP's chest is very weak ... what else ??? :wakeup

WildcardManu
04-23-2008, 10:23 AM

That's just a hater's excuse

romain.star
04-23-2008, 10:25 AM
TP is Shaq's excuse

RandomGuy
04-23-2008, 11:01 AM

I couldn't hold it against shaq to complain a bit about any loss. This is a competitive sport, and he is a competitive guy.

BUT

If all he does is blame others for his problems and pull a Kobe Bryant or some shit, then he is simply being a child.

I haven't seen anything either way. I would hope he is grown up enough not to take the Kobe route.

Strike
04-23-2008, 11:14 AM
When people complain about the Spurs there are reasons. Bowen is dirty, the 99 season should not count, Duncan should not be playing for the Spurs, etc.....

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x175/ktb5225/militia-fail.jpg

RandomGuy
04-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Gaaaaahhhhh!!! My Eyes, For The Love Of All That Is Holy!!!!

Doctor J
04-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Shaq said that Manu and Parker were fabulous.

SAGambler
04-23-2008, 12:20 PM
Not much Shaq could complain about. Unless he was thrown off when Obertos nose fouled him. Or maybe because they called a foul on him for tripping Tony.

But you can bet your sweet ass on one thing. Whatever, it won't be Shaqs fault in any form or fashion they lost that game.

Shaq fails to understand...They got him to limit "points in the paint" from the opposition. Hell, the Spurs, at least the Big 3, are living there. Shaq might as well get to Phoenix and build them a condo to camp out in the lane.

I thought it was so damn neat, that Shaq laid the wood on Tony, and he just got up and hit both FTs.

peskypesky
04-23-2008, 12:23 PM
I thought it was so damn neat, that Shaq laid the wood on Tony, and he just got up and hit both FTs.

yep. tony took a helluva beating but he showed he has major cojones and kept taking it to shaq throughout the game. he was positively Manu-esque in his willingness to take the punishment necessary to beat the Nones.

ClingingMars
04-23-2008, 12:26 PM
the Memphis troll fails.

- Mars

RandomGuy
04-23-2008, 01:00 PM
they called a foul on him for tripping Tony.

I know the rules, but can you really, truly blame Shaq for anyone tripping over the battleships that he calls his feet?

What is he, size 3,451? :wow

To really go around his feet without tripping, you have to change zip codes. :lol

dbreiden83080
04-23-2008, 02:18 PM

Wow where do you even start with all this?? :rolleyes

dbreiden83080
04-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Typically, when Shaq is finished blaming officials and floppers, he moves on to blaming teammates and coaches for not getting the ball to him enough.

Very true Shaq's typical routine when he loses and plays mediocre is the following.

1) Blame everything on everyone else

2) Give the opposition little to no credit

3) Talk lots of shit

Now he played pretty well last night and was not in foul trouble so i guess that is why he has not gone off as of yet. I always go back to 04 finals when the Pistons are handing the Lakers their asses and every post-game Shaq sat up there and just whined about the refs. Gave the Pistons no credit for anything even after the series was over.

duncan228
04-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Very true Shaq's typical routine when he loses and plays mediocre is the following.

1) Blame everything on everyone else

2) Give the opposition little to no credit

3) Talk lots of shit

Now he played pretty well last night and was not in foul trouble so i guess that is why he has not gone off as of yet. I always go back to 04 finals when the Pistons are handing the Lakers their asses and every post-game Shaq sat up there and just whined about the refs. Gave the Pistons no credit for anything even after the series was over.

I don't remember Shaq ever giving anyone credit but himself after any big win, and he sure never takes any blame with a big loss.

I watched him take the Finals MVP Trophy out of Stern's hands to give it to Wade himself. He said something like "I told you I'd get you this."

He's become a joke at this point.

dbreiden83080
04-23-2008, 02:31 PM
I don't remember Shaq ever giving anyone credit but himself after any big win, and he sure never takes any blame with a big loss.

I watched him take the Finals MVP Trophy out of Stern's hands to give it to Wade himself. He said something like "I told you I'd get you this."

He's become a joke at this point.

That is why i have have never liked him and it pisses me off that the media kisses his ass. He has so little competitive respect for fellow teams and players, at least when he talks to the media. Players around the league seem to really like him but some of the things he says to the press just anger the hell out of me. Duncan will never show anyone disrespect yet the media will ignore how classy he is.

florige
04-23-2008, 02:37 PM
That is why i have have never liked him and it pisses me off that the media kisses his ass. He has so little competitive respect for fellow teams and players, at least when he talks to the media. Players around the league seem to really like him but some of the things he says to the press just anger the hell out of me. Duncan will never show anyone disrespect yet the media will ignore how classy he is.

Probably because they know he is just a big clown. Either that, or they know that he can kick most of their asses.

SpurOutofTownFan
04-23-2008, 02:38 PM
I heard he said "Tony is ballhog didn't give me the ball and scored all points"

phyzik
04-23-2008, 02:51 PM
I dont know if Shaq is even going to say anything, what can he say?

Besides, I found this great quote from Steve Kerr, I think Shaq might have heard it:

"I understand Shaq's frustration," Kerr said. "But you know what? It's time for us to get away from this whole persecution complex. We've got to win. We've got to take this. We can't expect anything to be given to us. And we can't complain about the officiating. It has nothing to do with officiating. It has everything to do with us."

dbreiden83080
04-23-2008, 04:26 PM
I dont know if Shaq is even going to say anything, what can he say?

Besides, I found this great quote from Steve Kerr, I think Shaq might have heard it:

"I understand Shaq's frustration," Kerr said. "But you know what? It's time for us to get away from this whole persecution complex. We've got to win. We've got to take this. We can't expect anything to be given to us. And we can't complain about the officiating. It has nothing to do with officiating. It has everything to do with us."

I hate Kerr anymore, ever since he was campaigning for Duncan to get suspended when he took 2 steps on the floor way earlier in the game before it all went down in game 4, when he was still a broadcaster, he has been on my shit list.

lee9331
04-23-2008, 06:32 PM
I'm pissed not to hear shaq's big ass mouth flapping today.He's never done anything by himself he's always had a dominant scorer right next to him. Look what was happening in Miami before he got traded injuries or no injuries,excuses or no excuses. shaq is a first class weasel.

Dre_7
04-23-2008, 06:34 PM

You know the rules. You can only be ejected for laughing on the bench, not whistling.

RandomGuy
04-24-2008, 10:10 AM
You know the rules. You can only be ejected for laughing on the bench, not whistling.

:lol

Someone needs to come up with some good knock knock jokes and get seats right behind the Suns bench.

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Not you, you're outta the game"

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-24-2008, 10:19 AM
:lol

Someone needs to come up with some good knock knock jokes and get seats right behind the Suns bench.

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Not you, you're outta the game"

Or:

"Knock."

"What?"

"Knock."

"Isn't it supposed to be knock-knock?"

"Yeah, but I can only hit a stationary target right in front of me about 50% of the time. Maybe I should practice more."

wildchild
04-24-2008, 11:06 AM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x175/ktb5225/militia-fail.jpg

That nearly blinds my eyes :lmao

RandomGuy
04-24-2008, 11:14 AM
That nearly blinds my eyes :lmao

Then, why, for the love of all that is Holy, did you do a quoted response.

GAAAAAAHHHH!! MY EYES!!!

RandomGuy
04-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Or:

"Knock."

"What?"

"Knock."

"Isn't it supposed to be knock-knock?"

"Yeah, but I can only hit a stationary target right in front of me about 50% of the time. Maybe I should practice more."

Kudos. That was good. :toast

cherylsteele
04-24-2008, 01:06 PM
I know the rules, but can you really, truly blame Shaq for anyone tripping over the battleships that he calls his feet?

What is he, size 3,451? :wow

To really go around his feet without tripping, you have to change zip codes. :lol
Maybe a connecting flight on Southwest?

MONTENEGRINO
04-24-2008, 01:26 PM
The Big Ego ain't sayin shit today. :rollin

What could he say!? :rollin