PDA

View Full Version : Amare's prediction

texas_lefty
04-23-2008, 11:08 AM
I saw him when he was picking up lunch yesterday with some of his posse and I asked him, with that amazing game on Sat. did expect another instant classic?

And he told me "it's gonna be a blow out" I said OK, we will see...

PHXSpursFan
04-23-2008, 11:11 AM
Not the question I would have asked him. I would have asked him what 2+2 was, then laughed when he said 5.

ancestron
04-23-2008, 11:12 AM
Yeah I was playin horse with Tim Duncan and Allen Iverson the other day and we got to talkin about the playoffs. They both think the Celtics will come out of the east, and Tim was pretty confident in his Spurs. "We're still the team to beat" he told me as he swooshed a 15 footer from his knees. "Fuck that man," Iverson said as he walked away to his car muttering "what are we playing man. We're playin horse. We ain't even playin the game, We're talkin bout horse, man"

NoMoneyDown
04-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Yeah I was playin horse with Tim Duncan and Allen Iverson the other day and we got to talkin about the playoffs. They both think the Celtics will come out of the east, and Tim was pretty confident in his Spurs. "We're still the team to beat" he told me as he swooshed a 15 footer from his knees. "Fuck that man," Iverson said as he walked away to his car muttering "what are we playing man. We're playin horse. We ain't even playin the game, We're talkin bout horse, man"

I thought I heard Iverson mutter, "It's just practice, Tim. Practice. It's only practice. Just practice. Not a game, but practice." ...

ancestron
04-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Well you were closer to him than I was maybe your right.

PerforatedNeckline
04-23-2008, 11:49 AM
as you probably all know, amare and i share a wife. this morning she woke me up to tell me that he was weeping in the shower. when i knocked on the door and asked him what was wrong, he refused to answer. later, over lukewarm, soggy bacon (our wife is a bad cook) he made a game three prediction.

"I'm going to dunk a million times!" he said.

"Amare," i said. "You got bacon grease on your headband."

AdmiralFan4Life
04-23-2008, 12:58 PM
I think the credibility of these statements are above scrutiny, spurs fan don't lie. LOL

Whisky Dog
04-23-2008, 01:06 PM
That's bullshit. When Amare and I were doing coke off a Nigerian hookers ass on Monday night he explicitly stated that he thought it was going to be a close game.

dmac
04-23-2008, 01:14 PM
That's bullshit. When Amare and I were doing coke off a Nigerian hookers ass on Monday night he explicitly stated that he thought it was going to be a close game.

I thought Amare was a Pepsi guy.

Whisky Dog
04-23-2008, 01:17 PM
I thought Amare was a Pepsi guy.

Juanito "Pepsi" Suarez is a Columbian dealer that Amare just doesn't like. I figured the name would suade him, but something about his yeyo being cut too much just turned him off.

Extra Stout
04-23-2008, 01:27 PM
I just got back from dropping off Amare's dry cleaning. He was sobbing uncontrollably in the bedroom when I arrived, but then was able to compose himself enough to tell me to bet the over on Game 3.

peewee's lovechild
04-23-2008, 01:35 PM
I was at a bathhouse with Steve Kerr.

When I took my robe off, he looked at my crotch and said, "I just realized that trading for Shaq was a bad idea."

TampaDude
04-23-2008, 01:42 PM
:lmao

popshark86
04-23-2008, 02:18 PM
:lmao
fucking funny

Lebowski Brickowski
04-23-2008, 02:25 PM
I was at a bathhouse with Steve Kerr.

When I took my robe off, he looked at my crotch and said, "I just realized that trading for Shaq was a bad idea."

:lmfao

Lebowski Brickowski
04-23-2008, 02:25 PM

:lol

Cry Havoc
04-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Manu and I went out for a beer after the game last night. He got laid; I didn't. The girls seemed interested in me, but every time Manu turned his head sideways I would disappear behind his nose.

Such is rejection. :(

SpurOutofTownFan
04-23-2008, 02:44 PM
my god this looks like the chinese telephone

gmanrulz
04-23-2008, 02:58 PM
I saw him when he was picking up lunch yesterday with some of his posse and I asked him, with that amazing game on Sat. did expect another instant classic?

And he told me "it's gonna be a blow out" I said OK, we will see...

ya he was pretty much right on except that little run the suns made at the end

drunkendan
04-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Who has a posse nowadays?? Was he hanging out with Emilio Estevez??

Spurminator
04-23-2008, 03:47 PM
as you probably all know, amare and i share a wife. this morning she woke me up to tell me that he was weeping in the shower. when i knocked on the door and asked him what was wrong, he refused to answer. later, over lukewarm, soggy bacon (our wife is a bad cook) he made a game three prediction.

"I'm going to dunk a million times!" he said.

"Amare," i said. "You got bacon grease on your headband."

I laughed about eight different times while reading this post. The comic efficiency is off the charts. The first sentence is among the funniest sentences ever posted on this board. Well done.