04-23-2008, 02:06 PM
XTC is all right but the price to get is crazy 30 for adults and 40 for minors
Haciendas on mission road ehh you get what you pay for 20 bucks to get in

pkbpkb81
04-23-2008, 02:09 PM
NEVER BEEN TO Haciendas BUT I AM GOING TO GUESS ITS LIKE PARDISE

ATRAIN
04-23-2008, 02:21 PM
In Austin, Sugars because its just the right amount of skanky. Yellow Rose is awesome too, place gets PACKED on the weekends.

Sunshine
04-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Hardbodies

peewee's lovechild
04-23-2008, 02:26 PM
In Austin, Sugars because its just the right amount of skanky. Yellow Rose is awesome too, place gets PACKED on the weekends.

I've been to the Yellow Rose before.

I've had some real interesting times there.

peewee's lovechild
04-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Hardbodies

:lol

pkbpkb81
04-23-2008, 02:28 PM
I Bet You Get Crazy When You Go To Hardbodies

pkbpkb81
04-23-2008, 02:29 PM
i ve heard some stories about yellow rose

next time iam in austin i thaink i will stop in there

ATRAIN
Hardbodies

Is that where you work?

tlongII
I prefer my living room.

ATRAIN
04-23-2008, 02:30 PM
I've been to the Yellow Rose before.

I've had some real interesting times there.

I went with one of my friends that knows the owners. Needless to say we had a great time hahaha.

Sunshine
04-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Is that where you work?

Now why would I work at a male strip club?

Sunshine
04-23-2008, 02:32 PM
:lol

:p:

mrsmaalox
04-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Hardbodies

Is that place gay? I think I saw it once as I was lost---maybe around St. Mary's street?

Sunshine
04-23-2008, 02:41 PM
Is that place gay? I think I saw it once as I was lost---maybe around St. Mary's street?

No, it's not gay, although men always say that the dancers there are gay. It IS, however, on St. Mary's street and STM has a lot of gay establishments on it.

ATRAIN
04-23-2008, 02:42 PM

Waitress?

peewee's lovechild
04-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Waitress?

I would go just to see her.

degenerate_gambler
04-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Anybody here old enough to remember Babydolls on Wurzbach?

Sunshine
04-23-2008, 02:46 PM
Waitress?

They have waiters. The only woman in there other than patrons is the owns wife and the lady that takes your money when you come in the door.

pkbpkb81
04-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Anybody here old enough to remember Babydolls on Wurzbach?

dont rember that one but tiffanys is on wurzback

ATRAIN
04-23-2008, 02:52 PM

I would go with you.

Sunshine
04-23-2008, 02:54 PM

you're too kind

mrsmaalox
04-23-2008, 02:55 PM
No, it's not gay, although men always say that the dancers there are gay. It IS, however, on St. Mary's street and STM has a lot of gay establishments on it.

I believe I've heard that most male dancers are gay.

ATRAIN
04-23-2008, 02:55 PM

SHITTTT I would tip her better than you!!

ATRAIN
04-23-2008, 02:56 PM

HEY NOT all of them!!!

mrsmaalox
04-23-2008, 02:58 PM
HEY NOT all of them!!!

I said "most". The rest of them are just bi.

pkbpkb81
04-23-2008, 02:58 PM

wow thats a way to get a girls attn saying damm i wish you were a striper lol

Sunshine
04-23-2008, 03:02 PM

Three of the ones I knew were married, one of them was dating a girlfriend of mine and two of them I knew had girlfriends.

Of course it was probably a front to hide their gayness.

marini martini
04-23-2008, 03:06 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii70/marinimartini111/cheetahs.jpg

peewee's lovechild
04-23-2008, 03:08 PM

Tip her?

Shiiiiit, I would leave with her.

marini martini
04-23-2008, 03:12 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii70/marinimartini111/abercrombie1.jpg

:eyebrows:eyebrows:eyebrows

:toast

macdude06
04-23-2008, 03:21 PM
which clubs let minors in except paradise and XTC?

pkbpkb81
04-23-2008, 03:23 PM
which clubs let minors in except paradise and XTC?

pardise, and i thaink theres some on the south side but there all like 25.00 or more cover charge

get a copy of thr current it runs down all the strip clubs

macdude06
04-23-2008, 03:26 PM
pardise, and i thaink theres some on the south side but there all like 25.00 or more cover charge

get a copy of thr current it runs down all the strip clubs

been to paradise..it was interesting to say the least..

whats the current?

pkbpkb81
04-23-2008, 03:27 PM

whats the current?

a free news paper

ATRAIN
04-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Tip her?

Shiiiiit, I would leave with her.

HA bullshit you would, we will find out at the Rose!!

alamo50
04-23-2008, 04:43 PM

Was there a light at the end of the tunnel?

jman3000
04-23-2008, 04:47 PM
i've still yet to go to one... but what i assume was a stripper gave me a free entry and meal coupon to rick's... ive heard awfully ghetto things about that place... but a free meal is a free meal.

Geezerballer
04-23-2008, 04:52 PM
i've still yet to go to one... but what i assume was a stripper gave me a free entry and meal coupon to rick's... ive heard awfully ghetto things about that place... but a free meal is a free meal.

Yes, there's nothing like the smell of steak and catfood for ambiance.

ATRAIN
04-23-2008, 04:58 PM
wow thats a way to get a girls attn saying damm i wish you were a striper lol

Hellll yeah:greedy

Slydragon
04-23-2008, 08:58 PM
I have been to Haciendas once for a bachelor party, it would have suck but one big titted girl save the night for me plus the keg and all the mix drinks help.

There is a "bikini club" on West ave. called club Babylon but they show everything there. it's open 24-7 and ByOb and minors are allowed. I been there a few times on weekdays and it $5 to get in but it's slow but it's always free pool so we go there.. the chicks end up playing pool with us and throw there tits on the pocket were trying to aim for. On Friday and Saturday it's $20. I have pass by and the parking lot is full but never been there those days.

macdude06
04-23-2008, 09:36 PM
what other ones let minors in..

paradise
xtc
babylon

my cousin just turned 18..haha

BruceBowenFan
04-23-2008, 10:14 PM
what other ones let minors in..

paradise
xtc
babylon

my cousin just turned 18..haha

haciendas also let minors i went there for my 18 birthday

atxrocker
04-23-2008, 10:18 PM

they have ricks's in SA? the one here in austin is actually pretty nice. cheap cover, 5.99 steak/shrimp specials every day and some hot girls on the weekend.

perfect 10 here in austin is decent but nothing to write home about. waaay over priced, but what stripclubs arent?

macdude06
04-23-2008, 11:27 PM
haciendas also let minors i went there for my 18 birthday

where is that?

DannyT
04-24-2008, 02:11 AM
Last time I went to XTC it was real ghetto...not that anythings wrong with that...but I wold just like to be for warned that way I dont have to run to the car to get my gun...I mean bitches(strippers) was fighting with each other or some shit...another whote boy and some black broad were tripping over some other shit...I was man...didnt this joint use to have some type of class back in the day?
I do go to sugars every now and then or Mens Club on a Thursday for there drink specials...Also I hear from my Air Force counterparts that the strip across the street from Lackland on Military drive called the Go-Go Lounge is real "hood rich" for the lack of a better term....I am sure they would let minors in that joint...Aim High

BruceBowenFan
04-24-2008, 02:20 AM
where is that?

go down roosevelt and turn on mission road its near the old drive movie theater

Agitator
04-24-2008, 10:17 AM

I wuz gonna say "Cuz you are a total fag hag" or something similar, but I finished reading the thread and someone beat me to the gay remark.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Agitator
04-24-2008, 10:20 AM

by nothing wrong with that I mean gayness, not beating me to the funny.

I HATE it when people beat me to the funny. :flipoff :pctoss:makemyday:cuss:stfu:td:ban::nutkick::ihit

Know the funny, love the funny... :worthy:

Sunshine
04-24-2008, 10:32 AM
I wuz gonna say "Cuz you are a total fag hag" or something similar, but I finished reading the thread and someone beat me to the gay remark.

My original comment was because I thought he was implying I was a stripper at Hardbodies, which is a male club and I am female.

But about the gay comment, I just think it's funny that people, usually guys, are sooooooooo fast to jump on the "I heard all male strippers were gay" bandwagon like they're threatened by the fact that women, too, enjoy seeing a member of the opposite sex strip and dance. Maybe MEN go to female strip clubs with grand illusions that the women are going to take one look at them and want to rip their clothes off right then and there and just bang the &$^# out of them, but when my friends and I used to go to Hardbodies, it was to sit back, have a few drinks and enjoy a little eye candy. I don't care if they're gay, straight, bi or indifferent.

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 10:49 AM
Maybe MEN go to female strip clubs with grand illusions that the women are going to take one look at them and want to rip their clothes off right then and there and just bang the &$^# out of them,

You mean thats not what happens? I have always thought of it as entertainment, but have been invited to after parties and such with friends and well whatever happened happened. Just saying its not always illusions.

mrsmaalox
04-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Come on Sunshine! These guys pay perfectly good money to have women pretend that they like them!

Sunshine
04-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Come on Sunshine! These guys pay perfectly good money to have women pretend that they like them!

They aren't supposed to know that we KNOW they pay them to like them!

But hey, strip clubs are strip clubs, and I look at them as a form of entertainment. One of the things that my girlfriends and I used to comment on when we went to HB was that at least it was a place we could actually relax and enjoy ourselves without guys hitting on us. And one of my friends was dating one of the dancers, so a lot of times we would head over to Denny's after closing and eat breakfast and some of the guys would join us. And we didn't even have to pay them! In fact, most of the time the dancers would pick up the tab. Hell, it was probably MY tip money :lol

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 11:20 AM

YEAH!! I always knew they were pretending so its all good. When I used to frequent strip clubs it was more about the environment. We would go watch fights there, or just go to have a beer or two with like what Sunshine said to enjoy the eye candy. In fact the whole concept that its fake is what most people like. Its an escape from reality and if it costs us 100 bucks, then screw it. Its just like women spend money on shopping on shit they don't need like $1,000 purses or 500 pairs of shoes. What is the difference really?

mrsmaalox
04-24-2008, 11:27 AM
They aren't supposed to know that we KNOW they pay them to like them!

But hey, strip clubs are strip clubs, and I look at them as a form of entertainment. One of the things that my girlfriends and I used to comment on when we went to HB was that at least it was a place we could actually relax and enjoy ourselves without guys hitting on us. And one of my friends was dating one of the dancers, so a lot of times we would head over to Denny's after closing and eat breakfast and some of the guys would join us. And we didn't even have to pay them! In fact, most of the time the dancers would pick up the tab. Hell, it was probably MY tip money :lol

One time when I was in LA with some girlfriends, we just HAD to check out Chippendale's; the show's choreography was really good, but when the guys came off the stage to serve drinks, they were so rude and full of themselves---I couldn't stand to order a drink from any one of them. Then this one guy started being a total ass about the 2 drink minimum and threatening to show me the door if I wouldn't buy from him!!! So needless to say my friends were pissed off at me for ruining the night, I told everyone to fuck off and left. And I have had no desire to return to one of those places ever!

Sunshine
04-24-2008, 11:46 AM
YEAH!! I always knew they were pretending so its all good. When I used to frequent strip clubs it was more about the environment. We would go watch fights there, or just go to have a beer or two with like what Sunshine said to enjoy the eye candy. In fact the whole concept that its fake is what most people like. Its an escape from reality and if it costs us 100 bucks, then screw it. Its just like women spend money on shopping on shit they don't need like $1,000 purses or 500 pairs of shoes. What is the difference really?

The difference is I would NEVER spend $1,000 on a purse...good lord man! :lol

But yeah, if that's what you're after, the escape, then it's all fine and dandy. We all need an escape from reality and so what if a stripper (male or female) strokes the ego of a man or woman and makes them feel better about themselves, it's not hurting anyone.

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 11:54 AM
The difference is I would NEVER spend $1,000 on a purse...good lord man! :lol

But yeah, if that's what you're after, the escape, then it's all fine and dandy. We all need an escape from reality and so what if a stripper (male or female) strokes the ego of a man or woman and makes them feel better about themselves, it's not hurting anyone.

LOL well talk to my sister or the high maintenance bitches I date because they like that expensive ass stuff. True egos need to be stroked every so ofter hahah.

Sunshine
04-24-2008, 12:01 PM
LOL well talk to my sister or the high maintenance bitches I date because they like that expensive ass stuff. True egos need to be stroked every so ofter hahah.

For a $1,000 I bet a lot more than an ego gets stroked! Hell, I could do a LOT with $1,000. Ain't nothin' wrong with WalMart, y'all.

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 12:19 PM
For a $1,000 I bet a lot more than an ego gets stroked! Hell, I could do a LOT with $1,000. Ain't nothin' wrong with WalMart, y'all.

LOL NICE!!!

Taco
04-24-2008, 01:40 PM
The Rainbow Lounge on W Military Dr.

http://www.funfilesandsmiles.com/smilies/burst.gifhttp://www.funfilesandsmiles.com/smilies/115.gif

word of advice take a can of lysol and a handgun:makemyday

lefty
04-24-2008, 03:30 PM
AT&T center during the Finals

pkbpkb81
04-24-2008, 03:34 PM
mens club is good too but

ricks sucks

i like tiffanys and all stars on wurzbock

sugers is a good time

and pts is ok

jman3000
04-24-2008, 04:02 PM
i have a friend who thinks he's a pimp because everytime he goes to a strip club he says the girls are all over him... i guess he just doesnt get it.

pkbpkb81
04-24-2008, 04:08 PM
thats funny i got a buddy like that too he always thainks hes takeing one home with him

he just dosent get it that it is there job to make him feel that way