PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox tops FHM's sexiest women list

mrsmaalox
04-24-2008, 08:36 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080424/ap_on_en_mo/people_megan_fox;_ylt=ApSKSvsHuM.XelfHRRzYlLd34T0D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan Fox tops FHM's sexiest women list By DERRIK J. LANG, AP Entertainment Writer

LOS ANGELES - Megan Fox is the sexiest woman in the world — at least according to FHM magazine.

The "Transformers" co-star tops FHM's annual 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll of FHM readers. The 21-year-old model-actress beat out the likes of Angelina Jolie (No. 12), Rihanna (No. 14), Kim Kardashian (No. 17), Paris Hilton (No. 77) and last year's champion, Jessica Alba (No. 3).

Fox debuted on the annual list in 2006 at No. 68 and ranked at No. 65 in 2007. Joining her in the top 10 this year are — in descending order — Jessica Biel, Alba, Elisha Cuthbert, Scarlett Johansson, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Hilary Duff, Tricia Helfer, Blake Lively and Kate Beckinsale. Britney Spears came in last place at No. 100.

The women from MTV's "The Hills" duke it out on the list with Heidi Montag (No. 44) beating out Audrina Patridge (No. 80) and Lauren Conrad (No. 95). Current "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Shannon Elizabeth (No. 46) returned to the ranking after being absent last year, joining professional dancers Cheryl Burke (No. 40) and Karina Smirnoff (No. 78).

FHM said nearly 9 million votes were cast for the 14th edition of the annual poll.

___
I know that there must be a thread with pics of her somewhere here, but I do not have the patience to look. Will one of you testerone overloads find those please? :lol

lebomb
04-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Yep......she deserves it. I love brunettes!!!! I also think the blue eyes and dark hair is sexy. Oh, she has a smokin body as well.

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 08:48 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080424/ap_on_en_mo/people_megan_fox;_ylt=ApSKSvsHuM.XelfHRRzYlLd34T0D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan Fox tops FHM's sexiest women list By DERRIK J. LANG, AP Entertainment Writer

LOS ANGELES - Megan Fox is the sexiest woman in the world — at least according to FHM magazine.

The "Transformers" co-star tops FHM's annual 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll of FHM readers. The 21-year-old model-actress beat out the likes of Angelina Jolie (No. 12), Rihanna (No. 14), Kim Kardashian (No. 17), Paris Hilton (No. 77) and last year's champion, Jessica Alba (No. 3).

Fox debuted on the annual list in 2006 at No. 68 and ranked at No. 65 in 2007. Joining her in the top 10 this year are — in descending order — Jessica Biel, Alba, Elisha Cuthbert, Scarlett Johansson, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Hilary Duff, Tricia Helfer, Blake Lively and Kate Beckinsale. Britney Spears came in last place at No. 100.

The women from MTV's "The Hills" duke it out on the list with Heidi Montag (No. 44) beating out Audrina Patridge (No. 80) and Lauren Conrad (No. 95). Current "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Shannon Elizabeth (No. 46) returned to the ranking after being absent last year, joining professional dancers Cheryl Burke (No. 40) and Karina Smirnoff (No. 78).

FHM said nearly 9 million votes were cast for the 14th edition of the annual poll.

___
I know that there must be a thread with pics of her somewhere here, but I do not have the patience to look. Will one of you testerone overloads find those please? :lol

LOL now your talkin!!!

rascal
04-24-2008, 08:58 AM
The best looking women I have ever seen have been the ones with dark hair and blue eyes.

KidCongo
04-24-2008, 09:14 AM
She is hot and so is Emmanuelle Chriqui.

04-24-2008, 09:16 AM
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h148/gawdzila/Chix/megan-fox-transformers-81.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h148/gawdzila/Chix/73689_f520.jpg

http://www.lowbright.com/Comics/10Commandments/10Commandments-09d.gif

I am so not getting the prostate cancer....

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-24-2008, 09:29 AM
So, every guy on this forum is gonna call me gay/pussy/whatever, but I couldn't give less of a fuck about celebrity hotties. I mean, they simply AREN'T REAL for us normal people. They live in another world. It is a great big GRASS-IS-GREENER ILLUSION. It is entirely meaningless and false.

Look at who is in front of you. Appreciate them for who they are. That's what I do.

Fuck this FHM bullshit.

Flame away.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-24-2008, 09:30 AM
she'd so get the malt.

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 09:38 AM
So, every guy on this forum is gonna call me gay/pussy/whatever, but I couldn't give less of a fuck about celebrity hotties. I mean, they simply AREN'T REAL for us normal people. They live in another world. It is a great big GRASS-IS-GREENER ILLUSION. It is entirely meaningless and false.

Look at who is in front of you. Appreciate them for who they are. That's what I do.

Fuck this FHM bullshit.

Flame away.

Such anger!! Are you trying to be straight up gangsta now?

lebomb
04-24-2008, 09:40 AM

Fuck this FHM bullshit.

Flame away.

You are gay and a pussy. :lmao

dickface
04-24-2008, 09:40 AM

Fuck this FHM bullshit.

Flame away.

gay/pussy/whatever

mrsmaalox
04-24-2008, 10:01 AM

Fuck this FHM bullshit.

Flame away.

:tu I just LOVE how these threads separate the men from the boys!!!!!! ;)

Shelly
04-24-2008, 10:14 AM
She's pretty, but that huge Marilyn Monroe tattoo on her forearm kills some of the hotness for me.

JoeChalupa
04-24-2008, 10:42 AM
She is smokin'!! I too love brunettes!! :tu :tu

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 10:52 AM
:tu I just LOVE how these threads separate the men from the boys!!!!!! ;)

:jack

mrsmaalox
04-24-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm just messing with you guys :stirpot: I don't really care whose picture you guys whack-off to! :lol

florige
04-24-2008, 11:21 AM
I agree 100%. You have to look to find something wrong with her. And to think, David Silver is tapping that currently. Sorry A, he beat you to it...:lol

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 11:23 AM
I agree 100%. You have to look to find something wrong with her. And to think, David Silver is tapping that currently. Sorry A, he beat you to it...:lol

I thought it was Brian Austin Green?

florige
04-24-2008, 11:25 AM

I was using his 90210 character name.

Shelly
04-24-2008, 11:26 AM

Same person.

lefty
04-24-2008, 11:35 AM
She's cute, but no way, NO WAY, she's the hottest woman on earth:nope

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Same person.

LOL OHHHH ok, well I wouldnt know that. Flo how the hell did you know that??

mrsmaalox
04-24-2008, 11:41 AM
I don't really know who this pretty girl is, but I know who Brian Austin Green is and he's gross!

florige
04-24-2008, 11:44 AM
LOL OHHHH ok, well I wouldnt know that. Flo how the hell did you know that??

I used to watch 90210 sometimes. I liked Jennie Garth and Tiffany Amber Thiessen. I'm lying! I liked that show enough to watch it every week.:lol

xrayzebra
04-24-2008, 11:46 AM

Fuck this FHM bullshit.

Flame away.

Bet you never built castles in the sky either. Watch
shooting stars in the sky at night or had any imagination
at all. Sheeesssh, you must have a dull life.

I love looking at nice looking women and let me mind
run amuck. You know like global warming, except of the
mind, not real life.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
04-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Can't have this thread without this picture:

http://thegrumpiest.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/megan_fox_04a.jpg

florige
04-24-2008, 11:54 AM
She's cute, but no way, NO WAY, she's the hottest woman on earth:nope

Dude she is EASILY the hottest woman on earth hands down!! Well next to Christina Milian.

Shelly
04-24-2008, 12:06 PM
I used to watch 90210 sometimes. I liked Jennie Garth and Tiffany Amber Thiessen. I'm lying! I liked that show enough to watch it every week.:lol

My first internet boards where the 90210 boards at the now defunct Mediarama website. The guy who owned them used to write the best recaps for the show.

And who can forget David Silver singing, 'You're so special to me' at the BH Beach Club??? swoon

Mrs. Maalox, he must have something. He has a kid with Vanessa Marcil and he used to date Tiffany Amber Thiessen.

florige
04-24-2008, 12:20 PM
My first internet boards where the 90210 boards at the now defunct Mediarama website. The guy who owned them used to write the best recaps for the show.

And who can forget David Silver singing, 'You're so special to me' at the BH Beach Club??? swoon

Mrs. Maalox, he must have something. He has a kid with Vanessa Marcil and he used to date Tiffany Amber Thiessen.

:lol I remember that! I kinda started missing episodes when Dillon left the first time. I used to like the storylines they had him involved with.

lefty
04-24-2008, 12:22 PM
Dude she is EASILY the hottest woman on earth hands down!! Well next to Christina Milian.

Man everyday on the street I see at leat 10 women who are easily 200 times hotter than her

Shelly
04-24-2008, 12:24 PM
:lol I remember that! I kinda started missing episodes when Dillon left the first time. I used to like the storylines they had him involved with.

:lol They show 90210 on SoapNet or whatever that channel is. I think I finally stopped watching the very last season because it got so ridiculous.

Did you hear they are gonna make a new version of it? Tori Spelling wanted to play the MILF :nope, but rumor has it that Jennie Garth is going to come back.

mrsmaalox
04-24-2008, 12:27 PM

I suppose he has the same thing every other man has, but his must be pretty damn spectacular!!!! :lmao

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 12:29 PM
Man everyday on the street I see at leat 10 women who are easily 200 times hotter than her

BULLLLLLLLLLSHIT

Shelly
04-24-2008, 12:30 PM
Oooh--florige, didn't David then get into rap, or was that before the BHBC? And remember when he got all wasted and lost his little sister at the playground?

Good times :)

florige
04-24-2008, 12:36 PM
Oooh--florige, didn't David then get into rap, or was that before the BHBC? And remember when he got all wasted and lost his little sister at the playground?

Good times :)

:lol He did. But I'm thinking that was after the series. I can't remember that episode. The episode that sticks out in my head is the one when Dillon was all set to marry that girl and her bigshot dad didn't approve of it. So he set up to Dillon to get shot. Low and behold it was a dark night and his daughter was driving Dillons car. I guess you know what happened after that.
Now that I think about it, I kinda do remember David getting wasted. I just can't remember that episode for some reason.

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 12:39 PM
DAMMIT with all the 90210 TALK, this thread is for MEGAN!!

florige
04-24-2008, 12:39 PM
BULLLLLLLLLLSHIT

:lol

Viva Las Espuelas
04-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Can't have this thread without this picture:

http://thegrumpiest.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/megan_fox_04a.jpg

The malt, i say

florige
04-24-2008, 12:45 PM

Fuck this FHM bullshit.

Flame away.

It doesn't mean that you can't get someone who at least looks similiar to her....:lol

MaNuMaNiAc
04-24-2008, 12:48 PM
This is could probably be the first time I agree with one of these "Most beautiful in the world" rankings. Megan Fox is insanely beautiful.

P.S. Lefty, you're talking out of your ass, buddy

CuckingFunt
04-24-2008, 01:07 PM

Fuck this FHM bullshit.

Flame away.

A little extreme, no?

I think it's entirely possible, and reasonable, to acknowledge that a celebrity is pretty/handsome without either creating the expectation that they're going to miraculously show up in your bed or making it impossible for you to appreciate the normal folk walking down the street.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-24-2008, 01:07 PM
A little extreme, no?

I think it's entirely possible, and reasonable, to acknowledge that a celebrity is pretty/handsome without either creating the expectation that they're going to miraculously show up in your bed or making it impossible for you to appreciate the normal folk walking down the street.

Q.
F.
T.

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 01:46 PM
A little extreme, no?

He is just trying to kiss the ass of the ladies in here with the comment "Look at who is in front of you. Appreciate them for who they are. That's what I do."

Hey it worked with one sucker too.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-24-2008, 01:57 PM
He is just trying to kiss the ass of the ladies in here with the comment "Look at who is in front of you. Appreciate them for who they are. That's what I do."

Hey it worked with one sucker too.

Pretty transparent attempt too :lol

mrsmaalox
04-24-2008, 02:06 PM
You all need to not care so much about what he says! :lol Ruff, I would like to donate this to you to use as a sig:

http://diveintogreasemonkey.org/etech2006/pix/target400.jpg

leemajors
04-24-2008, 02:08 PM

Squash it!

lefty
04-24-2008, 03:29 PM
BULLLLLLLLLLSHIT

I don't live in San Antonio;

maybe there you see a Megan Fox every 25 years...

lebomb
04-24-2008, 03:36 PM

10 women 200 TIMES HOTTER!!! STFU.....with that bullshit. LOL........ :lmao

WTF do you live? The playboy mansion?? Even there Megan would more than hold her own.

bus driver
04-24-2008, 04:06 PM
i wouldnt kick her(megan fox) out of bed, but not the hottest women

:flag::lobt2::flag:

JoeChalupa
04-24-2008, 04:08 PM
Beauty or hotness is in the eye of the beholder. I think both Jessica's are hotter but that is just me.

lefty
04-24-2008, 04:37 PM
10 women 200 TIMES HOTTER!!! STFU.....with that bullshit. LOL........ :lmao

WTF do you live? The playboy mansion?? Even there Megan would more than hold her own.

Montreal :eyebrows

DDS4
04-24-2008, 04:48 PM

Imagine a 3-some with Milian and Fox....omg.

florige
04-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Imagine a 3-some with Milian and Fox....omg.

Sheeesh dude. I have to freakin go to work soon!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2008, 10:07 PM
Too sunburnt for my taste. The chick will look like a loose forty five year old by age 30.

CuckingFunt
04-24-2008, 10:49 PM
Too sunburnt for my taste. The chick will look like a loose forty five year old by age 30.

Agreed. Besides, the tan ruins the goodness of the dark hair/light eyes combination.

Other than that, she's a pretty girl.

PeterBurns
04-24-2008, 11:03 PM
"No matter how fine a girl is, there is somebody...somewhere....that is sick and tired of putting up with her sh**"

I know.

florige
04-24-2008, 11:05 PM
Christina Milian would have to be borderline Psycho for me to get tired of her. And even then.....

ShoogarBear
04-24-2008, 11:17 PM
Salma, Halle, and Stacy Dash blow all these chumps away.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-24-2008, 11:25 PM
Salma, Halle, and Stacy Dash blow all these chumps away.

http://soulfuldetroit.com/archives/1019-APR%20MAY%2004/2960.jpg = http://www.choiceshirts.com/images/A5/11/A5115F-md-b.jpg

florige
04-24-2008, 11:25 PM
Christina Milian>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stacey Dash

atxrocker
04-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Christina Milian>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stacey Dash

you are fucking crazy if you honestly believe this. milian is a dime a dozen, dash is incredible.

ShoogarBear
04-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Let's see what Milian looks like when she hits 40.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-24-2008, 11:30 PM
Who the hell is Stacy Dash? Pics please

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2008, 11:30 PM
christina millian what the flying fuckshit is wrong with this stupid thread

that name does not deserve to be farted out of someone's AH within the constraints of a thread such as this. Christina Millian? Seriously? Give me a fuckin break, I see chicks that look exactly like her on the way to pick up blunts at the 7-11.
Stacey Dash in her prime >(x45) CM.

Megan Fox is hot as hell, like uber upper echelon hotness, but that tan could be a little less....tan.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Plus Christina Millian's music blows goats for quarters whereas stacey dash has been in many a good film.

atxrocker
04-24-2008, 11:32 PM

that name does not deserve to be farted out of someone's AH within the constraints of a thread such as this. Christina Millian? Seriously? Give me a fuckin break, I see chicks that look exactly like her on the way to pick up blunts at the 7-11. Stacey Dash in her prime >(x45) CM.

Megan Fox is hot as hell, like uber upper echelon hotness, but that tan could be a little less....tan.

i second this post

florige
04-24-2008, 11:34 PM

that name does not deserve to be farted out of someone's AH within the constraints of a thread such as this. Christina Millian? Seriously? Give me a fuckin break, I see chicks that look exactly like her on the way to pick up blunts at the 7-11.
Stacey Dash in her prime >(x45) CM.

Man if you see girls like CM all the time, let me know where you live and I will pack up my bags and move to whereever that is. I'm not taking anything away from Dash, but I'm sorry, I just don't see it.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2008, 11:37 PM
Christina Millian mentioned in the same blog thread as Megan Fox

:pctoss x a bajillion

florige

Here you go MILF lovers........ Click on number 3 for her playboy pics....
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa160/MrPlayboy16/StaceyDash1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.coolchaser.com/themes/keywords/stacey%2Bdash&h=800&w=800&sz=367&hl=en&start=3&tbnid=JbDNLH7gW5bM6M:&tbnh=143&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3DStacey%2BDash%2Bplayboy%26gbv%3D2%26h l%3Den%26sa%3DG

CuckingFunt
stacey dash has been in many a good film.

Seriously (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001107/)?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2008, 11:39 PM
Seriously (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001107/)?

I liked Mo'Money, Clueless, Ren Man, and that other movie where she shows quickie of her boobs, can't remember the name.

atxrocker
04-24-2008, 11:40 PM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/atxrocker/untitled-10.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
04-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Here you go MILF lovers........ Click on number 3 for her playboy pics....
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa160/MrPlayboy16/StaceyDash1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.coolchaser.com/themes/keywords/stacey%2Bdash&h=800&w=800&sz=367&hl=en&start=3&tbnid=JbDNLH7gW5bM6M:&tbnh=143&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3DStacey%2BDash%2Bplayboy%26gbv%3D2%26h l%3Den%26sa%3DG

aa yeah, I remember her now. I used to think she was the hottest thing on earth back when "Clueless" came out. DAMN that woman is fine!! I'd still take Fox though. That picture with the sun tan doesn't do her justice.

ShoogarBear
04-24-2008, 11:41 PM
All of Stacey's movies have been great. I don't remember anything about them, just that I enjoyed them.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Stacey looks like she could be ShoogaBear's little sister.

florige
04-24-2008, 11:45 PM
I'll give you guys Clueless. But the rest of them I think you are just letting her good looks cloud your judgment....:lol I like Christina Milian, but her music is not the first thing I think of when I think of her.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2008, 11:48 PM
Is it her generic face, her B cup sized breasts, her played out hairstyle, her average behind, what, what could it possibly be that comes to mind when you think of her?

MaNuMaNiAc
04-24-2008, 11:50 PM
I'll give you guys Clueless. But the rest of them I think you are just letting her good looks cloud your judgment....:lol I like Christina Milian, but her music is not the first thing I think of when I think of her.

You didn't like "Renaissance Man"?

ShoogarBear
04-24-2008, 11:52 PM
Stacey looks like she could be ShoogaBear's little sister.

Stop screwing up my fantasies.

ShoogarBear
04-24-2008, 11:53 PM
FWIW, I like Christina Milian. But I don't think she's gonna have longevity.

ATRAIN
04-24-2008, 11:54 PM

I dont live in San Antonio either

florige
04-24-2008, 11:57 PM
Is it her generic face, her B cup sized breasts, her played out hairstyle, her average behind, what, what could it possibly be that comes to mind when you think of her?

http://http://www.rocklibrary.com/images/EntityImages/2100/2164/Christina%20Milian3.jpg

Man you can't honestly say that this girl does nothing for you..... Freakin gorgeous! Like I said, let me know where you live and see girls like this at your local 7-11. I will pack my bags tomorrow.

CuckingFunt
04-25-2008, 12:00 AM
On a completely different note, I figured out that the reason I'm so transfixed by ATRAIN's sig is that her bra is WAY too small and it annoys me. The bottom of that underwire is probably sitting just below her nipple.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-25-2008, 12:03 AM
On a completely different note, I figured out that the reason I'm so transfixed by ATRAIN's sig is that her bra is WAY too small and it annoys me. The bottom of that underwire is probably sitting just below her nipple.

The bra size is what has you transfixed... really? :lol

Ronaldo McDonald
04-25-2008, 12:05 AM
Pretty, but looks too fixed up with makeup and has too much of a sun tan.

florige
04-25-2008, 12:08 AM
You didn't like "Renaissance Man"?

I never saw that one. Hold on yes I did. The one with Keenan Ivory Wayans. Yeah that was ok.

CuckingFunt
04-25-2008, 12:08 AM

Yeah. Boobs by themselves don't usually do much for me since I've got my own.

mrsmaalox
04-25-2008, 12:11 AM

She could have found a sexy looking bra----a too small bra doesn't "sit" right. Or just do without the bra altogether.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-25-2008, 12:17 AM
Yeah. Boobs by themselves don't usually do much for me since I've got my own.

so do half the male posters in this forum, and that doesn't seem to stop them :devil

ShoogarBear
04-25-2008, 12:18 AM
I never saw that one. Hold on yes I did. The one with Keenan Ivory Wayans. Yeah that was ok.
No, no, no. Danny DeVito and Gregory Hines.

CuckingFunt
04-25-2008, 12:20 AM
She could have found a sexy looking bra----a too small bra doesn't "sit" right. Or just do without the bra altogether.

The small bra is clearly intentional, because that's what is making the cleavage even more ridiculous than it would be otherwise.

It just bugs me because I've been stuck wearing bras that are too small and it's fucking uncomfortable. She's clearly got a good figure, but looking at that gif just makes me want to treat the poor girl to a professional sizing.

ShoogarBear
04-25-2008, 12:23 AM
looking at that gif just makes me want to treat the poor girl to a professional sizing.

Hey, I was thinking the same thing.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-25-2008, 12:26 AM
The small bra is clearly intentional, because that's what is making the cleavage even more ridiculous than it would be otherwise.

It just bugs me because I've been stuck wearing bras that are too small and it's fucking uncomfortable. She's clearly got a good figure, but looking at that gif just makes me want to treat the poor girl to a professional sizing.

Ahem... In my best "Todd from Scrubs" impersonation...

*clears throat*

"I've got her professional sizing right here! if you know what I mean! :eyebrows"

http://members.iinet.net.au/~carlm/misc/jrnl_scrubs.jpg

ShoogarBear
04-25-2008, 12:27 AM
Too slow.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-25-2008, 12:29 AM
Too slow.

Slow connection, give me a break :lol

mrsmaalox
04-25-2008, 12:34 AM

Second time I've heard her referred to as "that poor girl"! :lol Viva and I were discussing her a few days ago and he was sure she must be in pain! :lol

florige
04-25-2008, 07:21 AM
No, no, no. Danny DeVito and Gregory Hines.

I don't know why I keep thinking that she did a movie with Keenan. I must be getting mixed up between Renaissance Man and Mo Money where she worked with Damon Wayans. It;s so many of those bastards.

ATRAIN
04-25-2008, 08:31 AM
That poor girl??? Poor camera man!! I agree it would be better without a bra.

Buddy Holly
04-25-2008, 09:03 AM

http://www.saytownsports.com/images/Devon3.jpg
http://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080205/15/47a8c9f33c92b.jpg
http://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/071119/04/47415739bf33f.jpg

http://img6.modelmayhem.com/070304/14/45eb1b36823c4.jpg

http://modelmayhm-1.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/071117/00/473e7933427b6.jpg

http://img4.modelmayhem.com/060911/20/450613591c74d.jpg
http://img4.modelmayhem.com/060911/20/450612dfaf467.jpg

http://img4.modelmayhem.com/061017/15/453538274e0d5.jpg
http://img4.modelmayhem.com/061017/15/453538ad83954.jpg

http://img6.modelmayhem.com/070301/16/45e7489c5d47f.jpg

http://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080130/07/47a072eca3361.jpg

http://img2.modelmayhem.com/050525/19/4295126e5303e.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/modelbrittany/IMG_9067-2_web.jpg

I think I racked up 200 years there.

lebomb
04-25-2008, 09:05 AM
Sorry Buddy Holly......but not one of those girls is more hot than Megan. IMHO

Buddy Holly
04-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Well obviously not, she's a celebrity. The most ordinary people look 10x more attractive when they're celebrities.

florige
04-25-2008, 09:09 AM
Have any of you guys seen the Elisha Cuthbert Maxim pics yet? She looks freakin hot!!!!

JoeChalupa
04-25-2008, 09:09 AM
My wife thinks I'm hot and I'm no celebrity.....I just look like one.,

Buddy Holly
04-25-2008, 09:10 AM
http://www.flynetonline.com/upload/2008/03/fixlips2-thumb-330x533.jpg

Hottest Woman Alive??

She's cute, but no, sorry, not Sexiest Woman Alive.

Sexiest Woman Alive has to be hot and remain hot without [much] makeup if any, right light, right angle, photo shop, fake tanner, fake teeth, fake hair, etc. Not speaking about anyone specific but in general.

lebomb
04-25-2008, 09:17 AM
http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/m/megan_fox/thumbnails/tn2_megan_fox_1.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/wp-content/photos/megan_fox_picture_1.jpg

http://instructors.cwrl.utexas.edu/lamb/files/images/megan-fox-mtv-movie-awards-2007-54.preview.jpg

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Megan-Fox-tf01.jpg

.......................... :lobt:

lebomb
04-25-2008, 09:18 AM
Hottest Woman Alive??

She's cute, but no, sorry, not Hottest Woman Alive.

Hottest Woman Alive has to be hot and remain hot without [much] makeup if any, right light, right angle, photo shop, fake tanner, fake teeth, fake hair, etc. Not speaking about anyone specific but in general.[/QUOTE]

They said sexiest not hottest.....also, it went by popular vote.......therefore :lobt2:

Im not even attacted to many white womens.....I like Latin womens......but, she is fine as hell to me.

Buddy Holly
04-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Hottest Woman Alive??

She's cute, but no, sorry, not Hottest Woman Alive.

Hottest Woman Alive has to be hot and remain hot without [much] makeup if any, right light, right angle, photo shop, fake tanner, fake teeth, fake hair, etc. Not speaking about anyone specific but in general.

They said sexiest not hottest.....also, it went by popular vote.......therefore :lobt2:

Im not even attacted to many white womens.....I like Latin womens......but, she is fine as hell to me.

Sexiest, Hottest, both interchangeable.

Like I said, Hottest/Sexiest Woman Alive is someone who is hot/sexy without much makeup. photo shopping, tanner, lighting, etc. And you provide nothing but that with those pictures.

Also... popular vote... exactly. A list that actually results with enough votes to have this thing land on it:

http://www.hitzonly.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/heidi-montag-video.jpg
http://style.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/heidi-montag002.jpg

Or this...

http://www.letsgomobile.org/images/news/motorola/fergie.jpg
http://www.top40db.net/images/Person/S/Stacy%20'Fergie'%20Ferguson.jpg

Gets a thumbs way down.

mrsmaalox
04-25-2008, 09:27 AM
All these women are beautiful, but I just don't get the teeth showing when not smiling look. They all do it----my teeth get all dried out if I do that!

lebomb
04-25-2008, 09:30 AM
No offense Buddy Holly but 90% of women need makeup to help them out a bit. Also, there is more to it than just that.......the woman has to have a great personality......a nice smile, nice teeth, lips, feet, fawtbox......everything goes into account when you say sexy.

Buddy Holly
04-25-2008, 09:34 AM
No offense Buddy Holly but 90% of women need makeup to help them out a bit. Also, there is more to it than just that.......the woman has to have a great personality......a nice smile, nice teeth, lips, feet, fawtbox......everything goes into account when you say sexy.

Sure, a large percentage of women require make up to achieve that silly unrealistic look that they're told they have to achieve in order to feel good about themselves. I said sexy is having very little of it or none at all. If you have to cake in on to look attractive or semi-attractive to someone, sorry, you're not sexy. And great personality? How many of those top 100 FHM celebrities do you or the 9 million people who voted know on a personal level?

lebomb
04-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Sure, a large percentage of women require make up to achieve that silly unrealistic look that they're told they have to achieve in order to feel good about themselves. I said sexy is having very little of it or none at all. If you have to cake in on to look attractive or semi-attractive to someone, sorry, you're not sexy. And great personality? How many of those top 100 FHM celebrities do you or the 9 million people who voted know on a personal level?

I tell ya what.....you can take your plain looking no personality womens........I will take Megan. :hat

Also, show me a woman anywhere around that walks around with no lipstick or makeup at all. At least in the US. Oh yeah, I forgot about the Texas compound womens.......they look sexy without makeup and natural unibrows. :lmao

Buddy Holly
04-25-2008, 09:38 AM
I tell ya what.....you can take your plain looking no personality womens........I will take Megan. :hat

Plain looking? I know plenty of women with natural beauty and plenty who don't have to cake it on.

Guess what, they all pretty much have great personalities. I should know, I know them.

On the other hand I show you a picture of a pale white woman who needs top notch stylists and makeup people to look "sexy" and someone you don't know, so how you can register her personality is hard to figure out. But hey, that's why these women succeed in their careers, they're good at creating a fantasy, one that most males have no problem diluting themselves in.

lebomb
04-25-2008, 09:40 AM
Plain looking? I know plenty of women with natural beauty and plenty who don't have to cake it on.

Guess what, they all pretty much have great personalities. I should know, I know them.

On the other hand I show you a picture of a pale white woman who needs top notch stylists and makeup people to look "sexy" and someone you don't know, so how you can register her personality is hard to figure out.

Dude, that is just your taste. Its all subjective. I never said CAKE it on either. But, most women put on some type of base and lipstick minimum.

You may show me these females you are talking about and I may find them Awight, not even close to hot. Its all subjective.

Buddy Holly
04-25-2008, 09:41 AM
Also, show me a woman anywhere around that walks around with no lipstick or makeup at all. At least in the US. Oh yeah, I forgot about the Texas compound womens.......they look sexy without makeup and natural unibrows. :lmao

http://www.zr5.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/songhyegyow24.jpg

Though I guess this is more of your cup o' tea.

http://www.damnimcute.com/gallery/d/3832-3/brookehogangrammys065.jpg

Buddy Holly
04-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Dude, that is just your taste. Its all subjective. I never said CAKE it on either. But, most women put on some type of base and lipstick minimum.

Like I've repeatedly said, nothing wrong with a little bit of makeup.

lebomb
04-25-2008, 09:45 AM

Though I guess this is more of your cup o' tea.

http://www.damnimcute.com/gallery/d/3832-3/brookehogangrammys065.jpg

Nope.........my type??? Latin, long dark hair, dark eyes, pretty legs and feet......small waist with a thick fawtbox. :toast

Buddy Holly
04-25-2008, 09:49 AM
http://bricksandstonesgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/5y1s2qy0.jpg

Kermit
04-25-2008, 09:50 AM
http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/m/megan_fox/thumbnails/tn2_megan_fox_1.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/wp-content/photos/megan_fox_picture_1.jpg

http://instructors.cwrl.utexas.edu/lamb/files/images/megan-fox-mtv-movie-awards-2007-54.preview.jpg

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Megan-Fox-tf01.jpg

.......................... :lobt:

Megan Fox is good looking, but good looking in that "dirty porn star who dates a shitty white rapper" sort of way. Something about her screams trailer.

Buddy Holly
04-25-2008, 09:52 AM
http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/porn_star1.jpg

lebomb
04-25-2008, 09:54 AM
http://bricksandstonesgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/5y1s2qy0.jpg

I do agree she needs to smile. Dont get the small gapped open mouth bit.

Also, what is wrong with a bit of makeup to cover blemishes??? Whatever.....we will have to agree to disagree. I think Megan is worthy. Its hard to chose someone in FHM that casually walks down the street in someone neighborhood. They have to be hollywood. :king

mrsmaalox
04-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Those teeth are really starting to get on my nerves! But it makes me feel better to see that her skin is at least as bad as mine..........

Buddy Holly
04-25-2008, 10:07 AM
I do agree she needs to smile. Dont get the small gapped open mouth bit.

Also, what is wrong with a bit of makeup to cover blemishes??? Whatever.....we will have to agree to disagree. I think Megan is worthy. Its hard to chose someone in FHM that casually walks down the street in someone neighborhood. They have to be hollywood. :king

A bit???

some_user86
04-25-2008, 10:11 AM
One big movie and she's suddenly the sexiest woman alive?

She looked bangable in the entry scene for transformers, but she isn't the hottest thing alive.

There are much, much better looking women out there.

And if personality counts, Megan Fox completely strikes out.

Kermit
04-25-2008, 10:26 AM
One big movie and she's suddenly the sexiest woman alive?

She looked bangable in the entry scene for transformers, but she isn't the hottest thing alive.

And if personality counts, Megan Fox completely strikes out.

:rollin

Personality? I don't think people care what she has to say. This is a sexiest list, not most interesting.

lebomb
04-25-2008, 10:58 AM
How old are yall.......you dont think the way a woman carries herself makes her SEXY????? Personality has alot to do with it. Hahahaha........whatever. Later.

lebomb
04-25-2008, 11:01 AM

No shit.....they just arent on the big screen, nor in FHM. Show me the sexier star that should be No. #1. Not your choice in a woman that passes you on the street. That isnt what this is about. Dayum. :rolleyes

florige
04-25-2008, 11:44 AM

[QUOTE]Though I guess this is more of your cup o' tea.

Yeah she is really nice looking...

Buddy Holly
04-25-2008, 02:10 PM
How old are yall.......you dont think the way a woman carries herself makes her SEXY????? Personality has alot to do with it. Hahahaha........whatever. Later.

But you know none of the women on that list in any type of personal manner so how do you know how there personalities are? talk show interviews? lol

JMarkJohns
04-25-2008, 05:46 PM
HOLY SHIT! People, you have to tell me - at least PM me - whenever there is talk and/or pictures of Stacy Dash! I mean, crap, I'm the one who first discussed her playboy shoot in the troll forum!

I'm not married, but if I were, she'd be #2 on my lamenated "list" ...

1Parker1
04-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Megan Fox is pretty, but she doesn't have very nice skin looking at these pics.

Personally, I think Halle Berry is quite underrated by EVERYONE when it comes to hotness. And I think that one Victoria Secret model, Alessandra Ambrosio (?) is beautiful too.

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20071009/293.berry.halle.100907.jpg

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/alessandra-ambrosio/pictures/alessandra-ambrosio-picture-2.jpg

Anyways, Megan Fox can do a lot better than Brian Austin Green. He was my least fav 90210 dude.

tlongII
04-25-2008, 08:21 PM
Megan Fox is pretty, but she doesn't have very nice skin looking at these pics.

Personally, I think Halle Berry is quite underrated by EVERYONE when it comes to hotness. And I think that one Victoria Secret model, Alessandra Ambrosio (?) is beautiful too.

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20071009/293.berry.halle.100907.jpg

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/alessandra-ambrosio/pictures/alessandra-ambrosio-picture-2.jpg

Anyways, Megan Fox can do a lot better than Brian Austin Green. He was my least fav 90210 dude.

You rank pretty high on my list as well!...:tu

tlongII
04-25-2008, 08:22 PM
Halle Barry is not underrated.

1Parker1
04-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Well, I just meant she's hardly ever ranked in the Top 10 on these so called "lists" when she's hotter, I think, than a lot of the people on there. That's what I meant when I said I thought she was underrated...

1Parker1
04-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Anyways, who cares? We should do a Sexiest Men list :)

ShoogarBear
04-25-2008, 08:31 PM
Anyways, who cares? We should do a Sexiest Men list :)

:smokin

tlongII
04-25-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm too sexy.

1Parker1
04-25-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm too sexy.

http://www.quilt.com/HenrysSheep/PlayBillSheep.gif

:angel

tlongII
04-25-2008, 08:43 PM
Baaaaaaaaaaad joke.

florige
04-25-2008, 10:31 PM
Halle Barry is not underrated.

Really! When Halle Berry is mentioned the first thing that comes to mind is hotness. The media had her hyped up for years as one of the sexiest women out there. Not to say I disagree with them.

mrsmaalox
04-26-2008, 01:16 AM
These polls just hype up the young bimbettes----prolly no one over 30 on the list. Halle Berry, Zeta-Jones,etc. are real women.