PDA

View Full Version : Hotdog II

SequSpur
01-19-2005, 10:44 PM
Manu again, out of control during crunch time.

Give it up.

Sense
01-19-2005, 10:46 PM
Shut up.

SequSpur
01-19-2005, 10:53 PM
Foul On Manu W/ 19 Seconds Left, Up By One.

Nice.

Sense
01-19-2005, 11:14 PM
Spurs win, Shut up.-

GoSpurs21
01-19-2005, 11:14 PM
Tony Parker is the man.
Sequspur is the whiner.

So now Manu is the reason the Spurs were in trouble tonight? At least Manu made all his free throws.

SequSpur
01-19-2005, 11:18 PM
Manu is out of control.

Wrongful timing on a foul that gave the Clips the lead. Driving into the defense and turning the ball over during crunch time.

WTF? Are you blind? The dude has no fucking poise or control.

smeagol
01-19-2005, 11:25 PM
Manu is out of control.

Wrongful timing on a foul that gave the Clips the lead. Driving into the defense and turning the ball over during crunch time.

WTF? Are you blind? The dude has no fucking poise or control.
He did not have a good game overall. But in the last 8 minutes of the 4th Q, the Spurs had only 6 pts, 4 of those came from Manu being aggressive, taking it to the rim, getting fouled and making his FTs. The other came from Tony, after Manu opened the defense a fed the ball to TP (did you hear what Elliot said?).

Ahh, and by the way, he grabbed the last board, with 3 seconds to go. Remember the last time we were playing a close game, nobody grabbed the last board, and Okur made us pay.

So Sequ, keep babbling :blah

GoSpurs21
01-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Manu is out of control.

WTF? Are you blind? The dude has no fucking poise or control.not blind but up here in freezing snowing Boston, so I had to follow game on the internet. And I had tickets for the game tonight. Spurs won, Tim didnt get injuried, I'm staying warn with mixed drinks all in all I cant complain.

Manu is trying to get into game shape. Besides with Manu you take the good (made all free throw attempts) with the bad. Would Barry have been better? or Devin? Again I wasnt at the game and didnt get to watch it so I cant really comment on what should have been done.

maxpower
01-20-2005, 12:02 AM
http://tonova.typepad.com/thesuddencurve/chicken_little_40.jpg

TheWriter
01-20-2005, 12:06 AM
This message is hidden because SequSpur is on your ignore list.

I suggust everyone follow my lead.

smeagol
01-20-2005, 12:09 AM
I suggust everyone follow my lead.
I can't do that. The guy is too funny!

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
01-20-2005, 12:13 AM
that foul on manu was bogus anyways, especially after brand hit had all arm on that block on duncan