PDA

View Full Version : How long Spurs last?

Sense
01-19-2005, 11:20 PM
Predict:

How long do the Spurs last with the best record?

Consider they are playing them in PHX, and Nash is doubtful.

Btw, I'm posting this thread before the PHX game is over, but I'm predicting Griz win 83-76 with 1:26 to go.

I'll delete if otherwise, but it won't be likely with no nash.

Sense
01-19-2005, 11:29 PM
K Now they lost.

88-79

Spurs best in League, officially.

Now Post.

oh.

P.S.

My predition is that the Spurs continue to be on top, unless Nash gets back THE DAY they play the spurs. The hype, basically...

tsb2000
01-20-2005, 12:57 AM
I saw the Phx game tonight against the Grizz. Nash is expected to play on Friday; that's from their coach. :)

T Park
01-20-2005, 12:58 AM
Parker will beat his ass to the hole too.

Parker can stay in front of Nash as well.

Steve Nash doesnt bother me a bit.

tsb2000
01-20-2005, 01:02 AM
Me either. In fact, I'm kinda glad Nash is going to play. We all know how the Spurs get against teams that should be easy wins. :)

MosesGuthrie
01-20-2005, 02:20 AM
All I care is that they end up with it.

Sense
01-20-2005, 06:41 PM
Have you guys seen the Spurs play on the road this season?

They never play what they do in SBC Center...

Steve Nash can cream Parker in PHX for all you know..
I will predict wins in SBC center for the rest of the season, with a few exeptions, but never predict EASY wins on the road. Especially against PHX, and when the fans see that they actually have a big chance to win a game in their last six, they will get the team exited to play. Something we NEVER see from SA on the road.

Rummpd
01-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Glad he is playing, so Parker can give him #2 ass kicking.

Spurs will win if Duncan steps up, believe he will with a close game. Then I am more afraid Spurs will drop a few stupid games on road to weak ass teams again.

At least now they are back in hunt and Suns and Sonics were both not looking invincable even before Nash injury.

Prediction, Spurs fall behind again and surge back in March to eke out top seed. With Spurs never easy like it could be.

MadDoc

Kori Ellis
01-20-2005, 10:03 PM
I don't care if the Spurs stay on top of the league. I just care if they play good basketball heading into the stretch run and into the postseason. They really aren't playing great basketball right now as a whole and haven't been since prior to the Sacramento loss weeks ago.

CHAMPS AGAIN
01-21-2005, 12:08 AM
Some SPURS fans in this forum could not wait for SPURS to past the Suns now after one day the talked is how long are they going to last.If we lose to the Suns all we are going to hear is we suck blamed the lost on POP,RASHO,MANU,PARKER,BOWEN,BARRY and even DUNCAN.We lost because we did not make fts.we need to make a trade.Can we trade for this player(suns player) I rather have the #1 seed at the end of the year than at the half way mark. SPURS 2005 NBA CHAMPS