PDA

View Full Version : Jeanne Jakle is officially on drugs

Jimmy Bobby
04-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Either that or E.S.peeN. has blackmail photos of her and a mule.

From her Friday column in the Express-News...

Talking sports

Back to the Spurs, what great timing for S.A.'s sports radio upstart to beef up its local talk show lineup!

KZDC — the city's new ESPN affiliate at 1250 AM — is flexing quite a bit of local muscle against veteran KTKR (Ticket 760) now that it has expanded its p.m. lineup.

Paul Alexander leads off with a meaty, opinionated two hours from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. He's followed at 3 p.m. with S.A. radio's prodigal sons, Rob and Jason Thompson, who kicked off their lively new 3-to-5 p.m. sports talk show on Monday.

Best of all, the station's tasty nightcap, the increasingly popular "Chris and Jason Show" — where co-hosts Chris Duel and Jason Minnix mix it up with Dawn Murphy —was given an extra hour recently. It now runs from 5 to 8 p.m.

I'm not exactly a sports aficionado, but this show usually manages to grab my attention and keep it throughout my drive home. It's fast-paced, boasts loads of cool guests and the nuts-and-bolts knowledge of Minnix coupled with the man-oh-man enthusiasm of Duel.

I'm telling you, I haven't heard so many listeners give me such good reviews of a new radio show since ... well, I can't remember when.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whatever, lady. :madrun :sleep :rolleyes

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Either that or E.S.peeN. has blackmail photos of her and a mule.

From her Friday column in the Express-News...

Talking sports

Back to the Spurs, what great timing for S.A.'s sports radio upstart to beef up its local talk show lineup!

KZDC — the city's new ESPN affiliate at 1250 AM — is flexing quite a bit of local muscle against veteran KTKR (Ticket 760) now that it has expanded its p.m. lineup.

Paul Alexander leads off with a meaty, opinionated two hours from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. He's followed at 3 p.m. with S.A. radio's prodigal sons, Rob and Jason Thompson, who kicked off their lively new 3-to-5 p.m. sports talk show on Monday.

Best of all, the station's tasty nightcap, the increasingly popular "Chris and Jason Show" — where co-hosts Chris Duel and Jason Minnix mix it up with Dawn Murphy —was given an extra hour recently. It now runs from 5 to 8 p.m.

I'm not exactly a sports aficionado, but this show usually manages to grab my attention and keep it throughout my drive home. It's fast-paced, boasts loads of cool guests and the nuts-and-bolts knowledge of Minnix coupled with the man-oh-man enthusiasm of Duel.

I'm telling you, I haven't heard so many listeners give me such good reviews of a new radio show since ... well, I can't remember when.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whatever, lady. :madrun :sleep :rolleyes

Or, you know, she might just be listening to her readers.

T Park
04-25-2008, 12:26 AM
Great to hear.

The revolution is underway :smokin

marini martini
04-25-2008, 12:37 AM
Great for Jeanne Jackle:flag:

AlamoSpursFan
04-25-2008, 12:41 AM
Nice Dawn Murphy mention, but Jakle failed to mention the best show on ESPN 1250 The Zone...Track Smack With Dawn Murphy, Saturday mornings, 8-10.

[/gratuitous Track Smack pimpage]

Trainwreck2100
04-25-2008, 01:47 AM
Nice Dawn Murphy mention, but Jakle failed to mention the best show on ESPN 1250 The Zone...Track Smack With Dawn Murphy, Saturday mornings, 8-10.

[/gratuitous Track Smack pimpage]

I'll have to talk to her about that

Re-Animator
04-25-2008, 02:24 AM
Dawn may act like she is a real NASCAR fan but we all know she has all of her teeth!

trust me folks......... she doesn't even live in a double wide, not to mention she won't even go on a friendly date with a long time fan first time stalker, ASF who just happens to drive a truck for Lays? do the math............. :lmao

S_A_Longhorn
04-25-2008, 02:18 PM
OUCH! A big bitch slap to the Ticket! I haven't heard the Ticket all week now that the Thompson Brothers are back.

Time for more musical chairs at the Ticket.

But like JOHNNY BLAZE said, maybe she is just listening to her readers. The Ticket should listen to their listeners for once. Can't wait for GO GATOS response criticizing someone else for not liking his show.