PDA

View Full Version : Just make it out alive!

sheriee84
04-25-2008, 03:12 AM
I know that it's important to have confidence in your team, but i really don't care what the final tally in the series is as long as 2 things happen:
1. The Spurs win (of course)
2. Everyone makes it out in 1 piece
The refs apparently don't care who's getting thrown around, or they've forgotten how to blow a whistle, because Manu and Parker are being slammed down everytime they have the ball... I would love for them to sweep the Suns, but I'll be happy with an injury-free roster for round 2... :fight

Princess Louis
04-25-2008, 03:14 AM
Have you forgotten Nash's bloody nose and Horry being a dirty bitch? LOL

sheriee84
04-25-2008, 03:17 AM
have you forgotten that it was nash's fault that he had a bloody nose... stupid.... do your homework... he knocked tony parker out, and he was the one who committed the foul... and horry was raised by the lakers... nough said

Trainwreck2100
04-25-2008, 03:18 AM
have you forgotten that it was nash's fault that he had a bloody nose... stupid.... do your homework... he knocked tony parker out, and he was the one who committed the foul... and horry was raised by the lakers... nough said

:lmao
crazy noobs

sheriee84
04-25-2008, 03:21 AM
no offense meant to horry.... it was just a momentary slip....

naico
04-25-2008, 03:24 AM

Man Nash was flopping so hard on that hip checking, he looked like a lil bitch from the 50's, who got thrown on the floor by her pimp.

That being said, i do respect him alot but dude can flop!
Stop bitchin' about it Suns fans. If it wasn't for Nash turning it into a drama, STAT nd Diaw wouldnt have been suspended.

Look at Manu nd TP. Get hit..Who cares? Suck it up and keep playing hard. No excuses what so ever.

Trainwreck2100
04-25-2008, 03:28 AM
Man Nash was flopping so hard on that hip checking, he looked like a lil bitch from the 50's, who got thrown on the floor by her pimp.

That being said, i do respect him alot but dude can flop!
Stop bitchin' about it Suns fans. If it wasn't for Nash turning it into a drama, STAT nd Diaw wouldnt have been suspended.

Look at Manu nd TP. Get hit..Who cares? Suck it up and keep playing hard. No excuses what so ever.

:rollin

SAGambler
04-25-2008, 08:28 AM

Nash needs to learn to quit getting his nose in people's face while guarding them.

And what did Horry do, that Bell didn't do to Manu Tuesday? Yet Horry was suspended for 2 games, and there isn't even a peep being made about Bell.

Elraptor
04-25-2008, 09:51 AM
There a fighting team, just go back to last year with the punches and Nash's nose and so on.

There a big rival.

BonnerDynasty
04-25-2008, 10:27 AM
Don't worry.

Spurs have Udoka.

Enough said.

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-25-2008, 10:29 AM
Don't worry.

Spurs have Udoka.

Enough said.

I agree.

oboymeetsogirl
04-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Loved what Brent Barry said last year about showing up to a basketball court, when a hockey game broke out...

The Suns will be determined to show that they're not a bunch of cream puffs in the lane (which Manu and Tony have been making them look like the first two games), but hopefully the refs will start things out tonight demonstrating that they won't let this game get out of hand. It's a veteran crew who really don't give a damn about what home crowds think anyhow.

In which case, we'll see something of a repeat of game 1, with certain Suns "enforcers" having to spend quality time in the penalty box pretty much early on.