PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to check out the new Harold & Kumar movie???

florige
04-25-2008, 12:21 PM
I am. I thought that White Castle was pretty funny.

Spurminator
04-25-2008, 12:22 PM
The first one was mildly amusing. This one looks like it could be better. I'll wait to hear the reviews.

ORION
04-25-2008, 12:23 PM
Yeah some fur burgers

florige
04-25-2008, 12:30 PM
I don't know if Doogie is going to be in this one or not.:lol

ATRAIN
04-25-2008, 12:33 PM
I don't know if Doogie is going to be in this one or not.:lol

Yup he is from the previews that I have seen and yeah I do want to see this one too. Its one of those stupid funny movies. I liked the first one.

Agitator
04-25-2008, 12:42 PM
If you ever get the chance, you absolutely must see the DVD extras for the White Castle movie.

It follows the adventures of the sound guy, who got the assignment to get sound for the "battleshit" scene.

He hides in truck stop toilets, hikes the mike under the adjacent stalls when unsuspecting occupants do their thing.

Hilarity ensues, and I have NEVER laughed harder.

florige
04-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Yup he is from the previews that I have seen and yeah I do want to see this one too. Its one of those stupid funny movies. I liked the first one.

SWEET! I'm going to see that Sunday for sure!!

mardigan
04-25-2008, 12:55 PM
If you ever get the chance, you absolutely must see the DVD extras for the White Castle movie.

It follows the adventures of the sound guy, who got the assignment to get sound for the "battleshit" scene.

He hides in truck stop toilets, hikes the mike under the adjacent stalls when unsuspecting occupants do their thing.

Hilarity ensues, and I have NEVER laughed harder.

The extended scene of Kumar married to the bag of weed absolutely killed me as well.

BruceBowenFan
04-26-2008, 02:56 AM
i just got back from seeing it pretty funny actually, i couldnt stop laughing, this movie has alot of racism in but in a good way