PDA

View Full Version : Which Spurs player do you hate the most?

BiZNicK
04-25-2008, 03:47 PM
Phoenix Suns website..

http://www.nba.com/suns/index_main.html

There's a poll on this...how pathetic is that, lol?:lmao

yeahone
04-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Phoenix Suns website..

very classy suns orgnaization.

Kori Ellis
04-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Wow, I can't believe they have that on their official site.

Manu wins another Award. :)

tp2021
04-25-2008, 03:50 PM
wow...I am surprised that Horry isn't number one. Instead it goes to manu, presumably "because he flops." I guess it makes sense, as similar charges repel each other, the team full of floppers "dislikes" Manu.

fyatuk
04-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Yeah, but considering all the complaining we hear about Horry and Bruce, you'd figure they'd be tops. Horry was 4th out of 5!

Maybe the Suns fans have realized that Horry indeed did NOT hip-check Nash specifically to get Diaw and Stoudamire to get themselves suspended...

G-Nob
04-25-2008, 04:06 PM
Waste of time.

WildcardManu
04-25-2008, 04:07 PM
Horry is the one that has done the least damage to them on that list, that's probably why he's not number 1. Manu and Tony on the other hand just dismantle their inside defense when they drive in but it seems they hate Manu the most because he is just awesome.

doldrums
04-25-2008, 04:07 PM
wow...I am surprised that Horry isn't number one. Instead it goes to manu, presumably "because he flops." I guess it makes sense, as similar charges repel each other, the team full of floppers "dislikes" Manu.

It went to Manu because he is much better than Horry and bowen , so while the Suns fans dislike those 2, they don't impact the game against them as much as Manu. For example does anybody on this board hate the Grizzlies? No, hate the Mavs or suns? of couse,
think about it.

SAtown
04-25-2008, 04:08 PM
So did it really say "hate" or has it always said "dislike?" Either way, something like that shouldn't really be on an official site, especially "hate."

cornbread
04-25-2008, 04:10 PM
They hate whoever has most recently given them the worst ass kicking. It could change on daily basis.

Shaolin-Style
04-25-2008, 04:13 PM
rofl on their official site even, i didn't expect that

Bravo. Congrats to Manu, I thought for sure Bowen or Horry had that one running away.

fyatuk
04-25-2008, 04:14 PM
It went to Manu because he is much better than Horry and bowen , so while the Suns fans dislike those 2, they don't impact the game against them as much as Manu. For example does anybody on this board hate the Grizzlies? No, hate the Mavs or suns? of couse,
think about it.

I strongly dislike the grizzlies. There's so many horror stories of grizzlies attacking human camps, and while I'm sure most are complete BS, it's a terrifying thought when you can't even defend yourself due to the whole protected species BS!

lefty
04-25-2008, 04:16 PM
I hate Beno Udrih; no, wait...

5ToolMan
04-25-2008, 04:47 PM
I strongly dislike the grizzlies. There's so many horror stories of grizzlies attacking human camps, and while I'm sure most are complete BS, it's a terrifying thought when you can't even defend yourself due to the whole protected species BS!

On my camping adventures grizzlies have never caused me harm. But I do strongly dislike racoons. I know they are not protected, but they are sneaky dirty little varments.

Suns on the other hand don't bother me at all. While I will admit they do cause a slight rise in temperature once in a while, I can just endure with a smile. In the end, just like always, we all know they will go down.

dbreiden83080
04-25-2008, 04:59 PM
LOL what a clown of an orgnaization they are. That is the kind of garbage you find on a fan site or blog, these guys are pathetic.

BlackSwordsMan
04-25-2008, 05:01 PM
wow that's on their official site.

BlackSwordsMan
04-25-2008, 05:01 PM
you stay classy phoenix.

Lakers_55
04-25-2008, 05:28 PM
I don't hate any team or any player. I love basketball and respect everyone that participates from the owner down to the hot dog vendor. If my team doesn't win, I'll root for another, no problem.

word
04-25-2008, 05:29 PM
That is the wierdest franchise in sports.

missmyzte
04-25-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm also surprised Horry isn't #1, he's all the way down at #4.

missmyzte
04-25-2008, 07:15 PM
So did it really say "hate" or has it always said "dislike?" Either way, something like that shouldn't really be on an official site, especially "hate."
It says 'dislike'
I think it's funny...

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-25-2008, 07:24 PM
wow, I agree that's strange that's it's on their own official website. Kinda weak imo. A classier rival would probably laugh it off, and not put up that poll because it's pretty silly.

That is the kind of garbage you find on a fan site or blog, these guys are pathetic.

They should leave that particular bias against players out of the mix.
It's kind of like, how Mavs got in trouble for making that included Manu. Leave that shit to the youtube fans.

lefty
04-25-2008, 07:31 PM

Just the weirdest ?

GSH
04-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Yeh, but on their official NBA site? Do you think they'll allow the fans in Boston to vote on which ethnic group they hate the most?

Low class.

GrandeDavid
04-25-2008, 09:01 PM
Phoenix Suns website..

It says which Spurs player do you dislike the most?

There's a big difference between "hate" and "dislike". Be legit.

Xylus
04-25-2008, 09:02 PM
The answer to that question, for any Suns fan, should always be "Robert Horry." And not because he checked Steve Nash into the scorers table.

jag
04-25-2008, 09:14 PM

haha very interesting viewpoint you've got there.

urunobili
04-25-2008, 09:15 PM
Manu the most disliked on their site? i am in PHX and i have been careful not to use Manu's jersey to be respectful... knowing they hate him this much... i'll start wearing it... they just envy him... someone should tell Manu about this poll... definitively... :madrun:

urunobili
04-25-2008, 09:16 PM
more... how in da fuck the NBA allow this team to have such a poll? can anyone tell? :pctoss:

gameFACE
04-25-2008, 09:16 PM
They may as well put Steve Kerr on the list!

milkyway21
04-25-2008, 09:30 PM
this is the first time that Bowen became non-popular and maybe a lovable Spur next to Duncan.

if we meet the Lakers in the next few weeks, he will be :lmao