PDA

View Full Version : What makes the suns exciting?

gmanrulz
04-26-2008, 01:44 AM
Suns fans, as we all remember, said they dont care if they win as long as their team is fun to watch. And that they wouldnt want their team to be like the spurs, meaning they wouldnt give up being entertained for winning championships. So after this shaq trade i was thinking...what makes them exciting now? They used to be a high flying run and gun team with endless 3 point shooters and a fast paced offense. Now they seem more boring than the spurs. They cant run anymore becuase they have shaq and their only consistent 3 point shooter is raja bell. Watching the game today the spurs are not only way better but waaaay more exciting a team than phoenix.

PlayoffEx-static
04-26-2008, 01:45 AM
Beating them.

bdictjames
04-26-2008, 01:47 AM
You should see their runs against mediocre teams. Im a Spurs fan but Amare Stoudemire's skill has impressed me many times.

WildcardManu
04-26-2008, 01:48 AM
You should see their runs against mediocre teams. Im a Spurs fan but Amare Stoudemire's skill has impressed me many times.

keword: mediocre

Kyle Smith
04-26-2008, 01:48 AM
Beating them.

:tu:toast

Deimosfobos
04-26-2008, 01:51 AM
The suns exciting to the same people who think the all-star game is exciting...

ransome
04-26-2008, 02:06 AM
Suns fans, as we all remember, said they dont care if they win as long as their team is fun to watch. And that they wouldnt want their team to be like the spurs, meaning they wouldnt give up being entertained for winning championships. So after this shaq trade i was thinking...what makes them exciting now? They used to be a high flying run and gun team with endless 3 point shooters and a fast paced offense. Now they seem more boring than the spurs. They cant run anymore becuase they have shaq and their only consistent 3 point shooter is raja bell. Watching the game today the spurs are not only way better but waaaay more exciting a team than phoenix.
No team is more boring than the San Antonio Spurs.

Kyle Smith
04-26-2008, 02:09 AM

I agree.

I hate watching 2 Buzzer beaters in a single game, especially if one of those 3s was the only one that player made in the season :(

theroc5
04-26-2008, 02:11 AM
cus the media/man tell us they are
the end

ransome
04-26-2008, 02:17 AM
I agree.

I hate watching 2 Buzzer beaters in a single game, especially if one of those 3s was the only one that player made in the season :(
That is only one game, even a man in a coma gets an erection once in a while.

Kyle Smith
04-26-2008, 02:19 AM

You're right.

It would be really exciting if they went up 3-0 on the Suns from 2 come from behind wins and a blow out.

:/

milkyway21
04-26-2008, 02:27 AM
"what makes the Suns exciting..."

-Amare is maybe one of the best dunkers in the NBA.
-Nash's assists
-I respect Grant Hill. I expected a better game from him against the Spurs.

and hmmn..those push-ups after the game?

Whisky Dog
04-26-2008, 02:30 AM
Shawn Marion

greyforest
04-26-2008, 02:32 AM
amare stoudemire has mad skills

nash has them too but they aren't really showing up this series

gmanrulz
04-26-2008, 02:34 AM
amare stoudemire has mad skills

nash has them too but they aren't really showing up this series

first 2 games nash played well. But still, nothing exciting.

SpurForLife
04-26-2008, 05:27 AM

Yeah, you're right. It's getting quite boring kicking da Sun's asses season after season. Quite the snoozefest I'd say!! :sleep

Harry Callahan
04-26-2008, 06:45 AM

Did your parents have any children that lived. Please don't reproduce if you haven't already polluted the gene pool.

Go suck on an exhause pipe and do us all a favor.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

m33p0
04-26-2008, 06:58 AM

yakeedeeyakyak! :blah

PHXSpursFan
04-26-2008, 07:24 AM
Nothing. It's something those losers hang on themselves to make them feel better.

phyzik
04-26-2008, 09:29 AM
Nothing. It's something those losers hang on themselves to make them feel better.

This

wijayas
04-26-2008, 09:39 AM

Spurs is boring because the Suns just dropped dead. Does the Suns still get an erection once in a while? :lmao :lmao :lmao

watertorture
04-26-2008, 10:09 AM
What makes the Suns so exciting?

Their defense. Did you see how exciting they made the boring Spurs look?

wijayas
04-26-2008, 10:11 AM
The anticipation of finally conquering Mt. Spurs, but yet they fall short over and over again... (a.k.a. victim mentality).

GSH
04-26-2008, 10:25 AM
For me, the thing that makes the Suns exciting is their ability to inspire so many trolls. And all the smack they talk, and the excuses they make. It makes them so much more fun to beat.

Ya Vez
04-26-2008, 10:28 AM
The lakers are the media's new bitch sorry suns fan... they want that celtic / lakers finals match up..

but the spurs will certainly do something about that once again....

Doug Collins
04-26-2008, 10:35 AM
What makes the suns exciting?

Watching them get their hearts broken every year on national tv. Kind of similar to the opening episodes of American Idol with all the shitty hopeful singers who completely fail and start crying to Seacrest.

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-26-2008, 10:38 AM
What makes the suns exciting?

I don't even know anymore...

dbreiden83080
04-26-2008, 10:52 AM

:toast

BINGO!!!!

Suns are more exciting than the Spurs, how is that exactly?? Duncan especially at this point in their careers is ten times more dynamic than Shaq is. Amare is fun to watch but Suns have nobody that can take it to the hole and shoot the lights out like Tony and Manu can when they are hot. Nash can shoot the lights out but you better close your eyes when he is on Defense. Spurs are the better team to watch as well as being the better team period.

JMarkJohns
04-26-2008, 10:54 AM
The honest answer here is that this is a question better posed for last year's team, and you damn well know it. You also know that they bit their lip and sold entertainment down the river to acquire a big man who'd give them a fighting chance.

So, what makes this current team exciting? Not much. Hill is constantly being nagged by non-ankle injuries (hamstring, back, groin). Nash is showing his age with two-to-three fresh defenders/speedsters draped all over him. They exchanged the transition game of Marion for the lumbering game of Shaq, and in the process don't run as much, which has hurt Barbosa's numbers the most, but has effected Bell to a fair extent. Diaw's playing more minutes, but most are coming at SF, where his inability to consistently hit shots is exploited nightly. They still don't have a capable backup PG for Nash and they never developed Alando Tucker or integrated Brian Skinner. To make matters worse, whenever Shaq is on the floor, tactics such as Hack-a-Shaq rob the Suns of momentum and semi-transition opportunities, but when he's not on the floor, without Marion, it's a congo line of slashers getting to the hoop.

That's this team in a nutshell. Nothing really exciting about them. But, again, I suspect you already knew that before posing the question and are simply trying to rub said fact in Suns fans faces. Whatever... go rub one out...

dbreiden83080
04-26-2008, 11:04 AM
again, I suspect you already knew that before posing the question and are simply trying to rub said fact in Suns fans faces. Whatever... go rub one out...

A little payback for all the shit Suns fans talk about "Spurs can win titles but they are boring so who fucking cares". "Suns are excting people like us" Yeah well now you are boring and mediocre so enjoy. :toast

JMarkJohns
04-26-2008, 11:09 AM
...Yeah well now you are boring and mediocre so enjoy. :toast

Put them on ignore. You'll never have to be offended by their ignorance again. Plus, if you're not offended, then you won't have to resort to stooping to their level just to enjoy a win.

Extra Stout
04-26-2008, 11:12 AM
I think you're right. Last night was an exercise of shooting more bullets into a decaying corpse. What's interesting about that?

BiZNicK
04-26-2008, 12:18 PM
What makes them exciting...

Well...how about owning them in the playoffs for the past few years. So when we play the Suns now, it's a lock for the next round. That's something to get excited about...well if you're a Spurs fan. !

dbreiden83080
04-26-2008, 12:26 PM

Cite examples and tell me who is vastly more exciting by all means???

ransome
04-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Cite examples and tell me who is vastly more exciting by all means???
The Miami Heat

WalterBenitez
04-26-2008, 01:56 PM
They are hot, they are exciting, I am really glad sweeping them :D