PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Suns : Who has the fork?

peskypesky
04-26-2008, 12:05 PM
:rollin
:flag:

Findog
04-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Do you want us or NOLA in the 2nd round? Us for revenge, or we might be an easier opponent than Hornets?

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-26-2008, 12:14 PM
Do you want us or NOLA in the 2nd round? Us for revenge, or we might be an easier opponent than Hornets?

Easier opponent than New Orleans.

peskypesky
04-26-2008, 12:17 PM

I'm actually not that worried about the Hornets or the Mavs (anymore).

I think the Jason Kidd trade hurt the Mavs against the Spurs. We always had trouble with Devin Harris' speed, and Diop seemed to defend Duncan pretty well when Dampier wasn't getting it done or was in foul trouble.

The Hornets don't worry me because they're just too young and raw. I can see them winning a game or two, but no way does it go to 7 games. I predict a 6-game series.

The Lakers, on the other hand, might be tough. But without Bynum, I feel pretty confident that we can take them.

Findog
04-26-2008, 12:20 PM
Yeah, that's fair.

JMarkJohns
04-26-2008, 12:28 PM
:rollin
:flag:

I actually called my dad last Wednesday and asked him if he had a fork.

He laughed.

Now, Probably not as much.

peskypesky
04-26-2008, 12:34 PM
Yeah, that's fair.

The way Parker has been embarrassing Nash makes me think he might do the same to Kidd.

Dirk, on the other hand, remains a tough matchup for the Spurs. Who do we put on him? Bowen is too short, Duncan will get into foul trouble, Oberto and Thomas are too slow and not really long enough, Horry is injured.

Borosai
04-26-2008, 01:17 PM
Udoka on Dirk for the SHUTDOWN. :lol Maybe not, but I like him better than the other options.

Oh, and it's a SPORK, not a fork.

ShoogarBear
04-26-2008, 01:22 PM
No fork, will this do?

http://www.w-trek.com/images/spork1.bmp

Indazone
04-26-2008, 01:58 PM
With the lineup that the Suns have now D'Antoni is the wrong coach. They need JVG or the Miami Heat's Pat Riley. Hell even Larry Brown could work with that lineup.

spursfan09
04-26-2008, 03:45 PM

I want mavs for revenge and because they might be the easier opponent IMO. Jkidd can play better defense on Tony Parker than Nash, but I think TP can still have his way. Dirk is a crazy matchup for everyone, so that is against us ofcourse. I think the Spurs can take the Mavs this year compared to other years. Oh but if NO is who we play and we go on to the win the title, I do not want to hear any Mavs saying that we had it easy because we did not go through them. :lol

endrity
04-26-2008, 04:07 PM
I want mavs for revenge and because they might be the easier opponent IMO. Jkidd can play better defense on Tony Parker than Nash, but I think TP can still have his way. Dirk is a crazy matchup for everyone, so that is against us ofcourse. I think the Spurs can take the Mavs this year compared to other years. Oh but if NO is who we play and we go on to the win the title, I do not want to hear any Mavs saying that we had it easy because we did not go through them. :lol

Not to worry, that was only last year!

dirk4mvp
04-26-2008, 04:18 PM

Chris Paul will probably poke Parker's eyes out sometime during the series.

remingtonbo2001
04-26-2008, 06:03 PM
No fork, will this do?

http://www.w-trek.com/images/spork1.bmp

:lol Beat me to it.

Elraptor
04-26-2008, 11:37 PM
I beleive O'Neal will have it. :lol

SpursIndonesia
04-27-2008, 12:25 AM
We are the Sporks, ofcourse we will stick it to them, nice & slow. :D

IMHO, playoffs are still unpredictable and not an easy journey for anybody, sh!t -read, major injury on franchise player- could happen in any unfortunate moment, so no chest beating comes from this Spurs fan from far away.