PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Spurs player?

BiZNicK
04-26-2008, 11:23 PM
I just joined this place like 1-2 weeks ago so I'm sure this question has been brought up...but

Who's your favorite Spurs player, and why?

DAF86
04-26-2008, 11:29 PM
Manu, 'cause I'm Argentinian and I've always liked 6' 6 SG like Mike, Kobe, Sean (i know he's more a SF) Manu and Vince Carter (that's my dirty little secret :oops).

m33p0
04-26-2008, 11:30 PM
tim duncan.

why?

he defines the spurs. he IS the spurs. he is the reason for this magnificent run the spurs have been on the last 10 years. though its true that tim may not win another championship without manu and tony, those two sure as hell won't win one without tim.

greatest power forward of all time.

one of the greatest of all time.

carina_gino20
04-26-2008, 11:40 PM
Manu Ginobili. The guy is a winner and he has so much heart. You know you can trust him to deliver. As Pop said, "I'd jump in a foxhole with him."

But I think spurschick is already there. :lol

Tim Duncan is a very close second. Tony, and Bruce are cramped tightly in that 3rd spot. :lol

Texas_Ranger
04-26-2008, 11:40 PM
TD. Why??? Just for being very normal. He's just a born winner.

dbreiden83080
04-26-2008, 11:41 PM
TD#21= A legend!!!!

Kori Ellis
04-26-2008, 11:43 PM
First - Timmy - He's one of the best ever. He's the reason I'm a Spurs fan at all.

Second - Bruce. Because he's hard working, underappreciated and does a job that most guys can't or won't even try to do.

Third - Manu & Tony. I like both of them and I think the Spurs are blessed to have them.

m33p0
04-26-2008, 11:45 PM
CoT partyed heavily last night to celebrate Tony's big game? 0 votes for your dog, people.

duncan228
04-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Duncan. My reasons are endless, but the bottom line is the kind of player he is on the court and the kind of man he is off the court. He's a class act, there's never been another one quite like him. He's all about the team, winning, and doing things the right way.

remingtonbo2001
04-26-2008, 11:49 PM
Tim, although Brent came in at a close 2nd.

DieMrBond
04-26-2008, 11:52 PM
Really, it's hard to seperate them all as there isnt a player on the roster that i don't like - but Brent has been a favourite for a while now, with his humour and relations with the media/fans, to his 3 point shooting, passing and hustle.

But really, at 1b would be the rest of the roster ;)

ShoogarBear
04-26-2008, 11:53 PM
Third - Manu & Tony. I like both of them and I think the Spurs are blessed to have them.

I noticed you listed Manu first. :stirpot:

urunobili
04-26-2008, 11:54 PM
tied on first place Manu, TD, TP and Bruce second tiers, Horry, Barry and Findog

DAF86
04-27-2008, 12:02 AM
First - Timmy - He's one of the best ever. He's the reason I'm a Spurs fan at all.

Second - Bruce. Because he's hard working, underappreciated and does a job that most guys can't or won't even try to do.

One time you said to me that Manu was your favorite player. I guess you lied to me. :nope

BruceBowenFan
04-27-2008, 12:11 AM
Bruce Bowen because of his ability to get into peoples heads

MaNuMaNiAc
04-27-2008, 12:14 AM
One time you said to me that Manu was your favorite player. I guess you lied to me. :nope

Maybe she said "one of her favorite players"? I don't know what she told you, but Kori's pretty much always said that Duncan was the reason she became a Spurs fan.

tlongII
04-27-2008, 12:14 AM
Only one vote for Parker. Wow.

Supergirl
04-27-2008, 12:15 AM
Too hard to choose. I love Tim, Tony, and Manu, and I love what Kurt, Barry, Horry, and Fabri bring to the team. I love some ex-Spurs still: Malik, Jax, Antonio.

But I chose Bowen, because in terms of talent, personality, work ethic, and what he brings to the team and the city of San Antonio - he's just hard to beat.

birdy219
04-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Timmay .....first and always
I love all my Spurs...but back to topic
Manu and Tony and Bruce and Pop 1st team

The rest of them -2nd team

The outsiders- damon and kurt

drive for five :lobt2:

Elraptor
04-27-2008, 12:23 AM
My vote made Duncan and Manu Tied! :D

Duncan is my favorite, love all of the players though.

BiZNicK
04-27-2008, 12:31 AM
Ginobili

Love his energy and style of play.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2008, 12:31 AM
After seeing how great this team is when they're at their best..
I gave up trying to decide who my favorite player is. :lol

Kori Ellis
04-27-2008, 12:34 AM

No I didn't. I said he was one of my favorite players. I have repeatedly said Manu/Parker are secondary to me compared to Duncan/Bowen.

carina_gino20
04-27-2008, 12:41 AM
:lol @ kori's sig

04-27-2008, 12:47 AM
My is robert horry.HE is looking for his 8 ring WOWWWWWWWWW.:flag::clap:clap:clap:lobt2::lobt2::lo bt2::lobt2::lobt2::
1 2 3 4
looking for the :lobt2:
5 championship.....

:flag::flag::flag::flag::

DAF86
04-27-2008, 12:48 AM
No I didn't. I said he was one of my favorite players. I have repeatedly said Manu/Parker are secondary to me compared to Duncan/Bowen.

I may have confused you with timvp then, sorry.

Kori Ellis
04-27-2008, 12:52 AM
I may have confused you with timvp then, sorry.

Yeah I think timvp's favorite player right now is Manu. But Avery still holds his heart. :lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-27-2008, 01:04 AM
Why pick one? I love them all! :D

timvp
04-27-2008, 01:09 AM
Manu is easily my favorite player to watch on the team. He's worth the price of admission alone.

But I don't have a favorite player who I'll homer out for. It's all about championships now. Whatever that entails. If it takes waiving Manu, trading Tony, firing Pop or benching Duncan, I'd be for it. This window won't be open forever so gotta be greedy.

And really, everyone on this team is likable. Almost everyone has given up money to try to win championships. 1 through 15 there's no reason not to like any of them.

P.S.

Playoff time. F AJ.

:smokin

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-27-2008, 01:13 AM
Timvp, you just took 4 paras to say what I said in 7 words... a role reversal of massive proportions!

PS Manu is a once-in-a-lifetime player, so is Tim, and Tony looks increasingly like he might be too. Why people "homer-out" for one against the others I will never understand.

DAF86
04-27-2008, 01:15 AM
Yeah I think timvp's favorite player right now is Manu. But Avery still holds his heart. :lmao

:lol Well in my avatar there's the perfect mix for timvp. Manu with the number 6.

greens
04-27-2008, 02:47 AM
My favorite player is Manu. My second favorites are Tim/Tony/Bruce.

I respect Manu a lot because of his "team first" attitude. Like him coming off the bench for instance. The fact that even when he's rolling during a game, he's still passing the ball to his teammates because he wants everyone to be involved. His clutch plays are amazing to watch as well. His between the legs passes to himself or his teammates and his passion for the game.

I like the way TD carries himself. He's a true leader. He's very unselfish and lets Tony/Manu shine just fine. He has no ego. He doesn't feel the need to prove anything. He just wants to do what is right for the team. Not to mention his defense is so important. And I also like how he's very supportive of his teammates, like whenever someone does a good job, he lets them know.

I also like Bruce's dedication to doing community service. He's the best perimeter defender, and he doesn't get enough credit. I don't think the fans and the rest of the league realize his importance. I mean he goes up against Dirk/Iverson/Kobe/Nash and all the other superstars on a daily basis. In the recent game, his defense is especially good vs Nash...and notice no article yet talking about it.

As for Tony, his speed is so unique. I also like his fierce attitude. He will go up against any big guy without thinking twice. And every year, he just gets better and better. We see him growing as a player on a daily basis. His jump shot improvement is huge. His recent career game is a good example of his improvement.

SouthernFried
04-27-2008, 03:04 AM
Manu's the most fun to watch. Timmy's the reason for the all the rings. Parkers ability to keep improving different aspects of his game. Bowen for taking all the shit from the media and other players to help this team.

And the bench for showing maturity and character by being supportive and professional in whatever is asked of them.

And the entire Spurs organization for putting all of the right pieces in place to give their team the best chance for success.

And Scola... ;)

Ariel
04-27-2008, 04:12 AM
Manu. He's not just my favorite Spur, he's not my favorite ballplayer, he's my favorite athlete of all time and the main reason I became a Spurs fan some 6 years ago.

Keep in mind this coming from someone who, though has always loved basketball, was born and raised in a football (soccer) crazy country where your allegiance to a team is as much of part of your identity as your religion or even more so, and you grow up idolizing those football (soccer) players who defend your colors, and the emotional attachment to the game is unrivaled.

Still, of all the athletes who've suited up for my teams (club or NT, in any sport) there is not one to exhibit the combination of talent, determination, heart, intelligence, work ethic that Manu embodies. Not only that, but he's managed to take our NT to heights many of us grew up deeming utopian, and he's done so embracing ethical values that unfortunately other representatives of our sports have historically stomped on and taken pride in it. And for that, he deserves my utmost respect and admiration.

Aside from Manu, I'm also a big fan of Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen. Tim, because he's the standard for what a basketball star should be, on and off the court. He's one of the biggest talents ever, yet he's never bought into his own stardom and he's epitomizes substance over style. As for Bruce, I'm also a huge fan of his because he's not someone who was not naturally gifted like thousands of others, but he just made his way through work and sheer determination, making the most of his abilities. And for that, there is not anyone who deserves success more than him.

sassystriker
04-27-2008, 04:18 AM
Manu.

He's a genius in basketball. He's pretty unique in how he play and he's got it all, a perfect all around player coupled with great attitude and character. I admire his will and determination. He's a winner in every sense for me, not just in basketball but a lot more. As a girl who didn't mind basketball at all before, he made me see how fun and intresting basketball is, so he's pretty much my favorite.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-27-2008, 04:20 AM
Still, of all the athletes who've suited up for my teams (club or NT, in any sport) there is not one to exhibit the combination of talent, determination, heart, intelligence, work ethic that Manu embodies. Not only that, but he's managed to take our NT to heights many of us grew up deeming utopian, and he's done so embracing ethical values that unfortunately other representatives of our sports have historically stomped on and taken pride in it. And for that, he deserves my utmost respect and admiration.

Aside from Manu, I'm also a big fan of Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen. Tim, because he's the standard for what a basketball star should be, on and off the court. He's one of the biggest talents ever, yet he's never bought into his own stardom and he's epitomizes substance over style. As for Bruce, I'm also a huge fan of his because he's not someone who was not naturally gifted like thousands of others, but he just made his way through work and sheer determination, making the most of his abilities. And for that, there is not anyone who deserves success more than him.

damn man! nicely worded! :tu

Supreme_Being
04-27-2008, 04:55 AM
Parker. I like speed.

amy020
04-27-2008, 05:34 AM
MANU,he always stand up and save the team in the crunch time

MONTENEGRINO
04-27-2008, 05:41 AM
TD. Why? Because without him Spurs would be non playoffs team.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2008, 05:47 AM
PS Manu is a once-in-a-lifetime player, so is Tim, and Tony looks increasingly like he might be too.

Agree that Manu is one of those once-in-a-life time players--you can say the same about Tim but that's a gimmie--and Tony is one of those rare speedy PG's /finishers that come once every fifteen years.

Manu has a unique flair that he brings every game, that makes the Spurs ten times more fun to watch, because you don't know what he's going to do...even though you've seen him do it dozens of times before. :lol

manufor3
04-27-2008, 06:45 AM
Manuuuuuu!

ForeignFan
04-27-2008, 08:58 AM
TP, because I am French.

Bambililos
04-27-2008, 09:13 AM
Parker, because this guy is a rare French champion. We don't learn to win that way, but he knows how to anyway. He has the HEART of a champion.
Look at Boris Diaw: great player, but not a champion-at-heart enough.
Tony is only interested in winning, and that's why he gets better every year, from young PG starter to champion, all-star and finals MVP.
ANd he keeps improving! :king

SpursFanFirst
04-27-2008, 09:26 AM
It's so tough to pick...I honestly love 'em all. But, in the spirit of this thread...

Manu because of his heart...he's an amazing player and champion!

Followed by Bonner because I like to type BONNNNNNNNNNNER! :) (Oh, and he's a redhead...we've gotta stick together)

Emanuel20
04-27-2008, 09:28 AM
I really like Manu. Mainly because of his unselfish attitude and the passion and energy he exhibits in every play. He portrays a quiet and humble superstar with an exiting style of play. I think that from everything he has been through, he has learned not to take anything for granted. Always, gives more than 100%. Just an amazing guy and player.

I like TD, TP, and Bruce. They all also exhibit the heart of a champion. Which furthermore explains why spurs have won so much. (Heart, respect, unselfishness)

Spurs Brazil
04-27-2008, 09:52 AM
Tim Duncan

SAGambler
04-27-2008, 10:18 AM
Manu..Simply because he is the most exciting player around. But like another poster said, it's asking the impossible to separate them. What is there "not to like" about any player on the team?

Jimcs50
04-27-2008, 10:40 AM
WTF????

This is unbelievable. How can anyone not pick TD in this poll????

If TD were drafted by Boston, the Spurs would have ZERO, countem, ZERO NBA championships right now.

I love Manu and Tony, but TD made it possible for both to become stars, not vice versa.

:wtf

Jimcs50
04-27-2008, 10:43 AM
I noticed you listed Manu first. :stirpot:

alphabetically listed, if you notice.

:nope

DAF86
04-27-2008, 10:47 AM
WTF????

If TD were drafted by Boston, the Spurs would have ZERO, countem, ZERO NBA championships right now.

I love Manu and Tony, but TD made it possible for both to become stars, not vice versa.

'Cause the question is "who's your favorite Spurs player?" no "Who's the guy that all by himself turned an entire franchise around.

Anyway Manu and Tony would be stars either way.

Jimcs50
04-27-2008, 11:00 AM
'Cause the question is "who's your favorite Spurs player?" no "Who's the guy that all by himself turned an entire franchise around.

Anyway Manu and Tony would be stars either way.

My point is, TD should be everyone's favorite just out of respect alone. Then you can have your man crushes on whomever you like after that.

BTW, TD made them stars, otherwise they would be great players on an obscure little team that never makes the playoffs, toiling down in south Texas that nobody in America ever can see play, because they would never be on national tv.....so they would notbe "stars" per se......get it?

BlackSwordsMan
04-27-2008, 11:01 AM
George Karl

romain.star
04-27-2008, 11:04 AM
Td

DAF86
04-27-2008, 11:05 AM
My point is, TD should be everyone's favorite just out of respect alone. Then you can have your man crushes on whomever you like after that.

BTW, TD made them stars, otherwise they would be great players on an obscure little team that never makes the playoffs, toiling down in south Texas that nobody in America ever can see play, because they would never be on national tv.....so they would notbe "stars" per se......get it?

Manu was a world-wide superstar way before coming to the NBA. Yeah, you heard right there's life outside the U.S :lol

Jimcs50
04-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Manu was a world-wide superstar way before coming to the NBA. Yeah, you heard right there's life outside the U.S :lol

Yeah, that must be why he was drafted so high.

:lol

Jimcs50
04-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Can you prove this? You never know were the Spurs would be without Tony or Manu on the team?

I love Tim as much as the next guy..but he didn't win the titles by himself!!!
He was the Anchor but it takes an entire team to win

Tim didn't teach Tony how to shoot, or have that speed did he? Tim didn't give Manu heart, determination, and those crafty left handed shots did he?

Tim didn't teach how to play Bowen how to play defense either did he?

And give Pop a little credit, without him, Tim wasn't going to win titles either..Pop is a genius too!

sheesh, get your Manu adorned panties out of a wad.

TD is the reason why the Spurs could afford to hire Chip to teach Tony how to shoot, Tim is the reason why Pop could be patient with Manu to let him learn the NBA game, Tim is the reason why Pop had 4 rings.

I give them all credit, TD could never win without good teammates, nobody can, even MJ could not win until the got Pippen to compliment him.

Forget it, you are missing the point entirely.:lol

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
04-27-2008, 11:28 AM

Because the draft is such a great way to measure a player.

Best regards,
Darko Milicic, Andrea Bargnani, Andrew Bogut, Shawn Bradley, Michael Olowokandi & Keith Van Horn.

Jimcs50
04-27-2008, 11:45 AM

Best regards,
Darko Milicic, Andrea Bargnani, Andrew Bogut, Shawn Bradley, Michael Olowokandi & Keith Van Horn.

my point exactly....If Manu were a world wide star prior to his becoming a Spur, he would have been drafted in 1st 14 spots,like all the stars are.....duh.

KEDA
04-27-2008, 11:45 AM
Michael Finley!

Always been a favorite of mine, even when he was in Dallas.

beirmeistr
04-27-2008, 11:46 AM

To be fair, Manu was drafted in 1999, before he developed into an international star.
Manu is my favorite Spur because he is the ultimate team player, because he never gives up, and because once he is on the floor, every Spur on the floor has to be watchful for those great passes. I think he is a creative genius.

Argiebabe
04-27-2008, 12:04 PM

AMEN!
Vamos Manu!!!

Kyle45
04-27-2008, 12:13 PM
First post here. My all-time favorite is Sean Elliott. He's the reason I became a Spurs fan, having followed him at Arizona as a wee lad. Now it's Tim with Manu a close second.

DAF86
04-27-2008, 12:19 PM

To be fair, Manu was drafted in 1999, before he developed into an international star.

Do you think that with all the things he won he'd stay under the radar. Fortunately the world-wide media isn't like the U.S national media (outside the U.S the Spurs actually receive more attention than the Knicks) and just to let you know: Roger Federer is just as big (if not bigger) than Tiger Woods.

timvp
04-27-2008, 12:23 PM
I don't understand why the CoM has to continually fight for Manu's worldly supremacy. Is being more popular than the rest of the team combined not enough?

remingtonbo2001
04-27-2008, 12:29 PM

Best regards,

Don't forget Kwame Brown.

DAF86
04-27-2008, 12:31 PM
I don't understand why the CoM has to continually fight for Manu's worldly supremacy. Is being more popular than the rest of the team combined not enough?

If you don't want to be called a rascist I recomend you to see who started this whole thing.

Kyle45
04-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Bogut's not bad, he just plays with a bunch of clowns who don't care. He did average a double-double this season (15 and 10).

peskypesky
04-27-2008, 12:33 PM
Tim Duncan. And if you voted for anyone else, you're delusional.

Rip-Hamilton32
04-27-2008, 12:37 PM
oberto and thomas on here but finley isn't?

ManuTastic
04-27-2008, 12:39 PM
My favorite Spur: Shaq (on the foul line)

DAF86
04-27-2008, 12:40 PM
oberto and thomas on here but finley isn't?

Thank you! I knew there's somebody missing on this list. There you've all the "other" votes.

vander
04-27-2008, 12:42 PM
tie between Duncan Parker Thomas and Bonner

Magic_Johnson
04-27-2008, 12:42 PM
my point exactly....If Manu were a world wide star prior to his becoming a Spur, he would have been drafted in 1st 14 spots,like all the stars are.....duh.

i think he became a star after the 2002 world championship.
He'd be higher if he was draft after 2002

Bambililos
04-27-2008, 12:49 PM
C'mon, the question is "who's your favorite Spur", not "who's the best Spur". I think every Spurs fan know how much we owe to Timmy.
Nevertheless, Tony's bigger in my heart as Manu is in most people's here... But Duncan's a close second. You don't explain love: even if Duncan is one of the best ballers ever, Tony will ever be my favorite b-ball player.

smeagol
04-27-2008, 01:35 PM

Ask Jimbo.

He thinks we should all be voting TD.

By the way, Manu 55% :rollin

Strike
04-27-2008, 01:47 PM
#3. Bruce Bowen - The guy has a work ethic that some players could only dream about. He plays hard defense and isn't afraid to push the envelope. Maybe he gets a little dirty sometimes, but all the best defenders do.

#2. Manu Ginobili - He's unpredictable, a little wild, and one of the best. He risks his body every time he sets his feet on the hardwood. He plays a knockout, drag-out, balls-out game that few can match. He's a little streaky at times, but in the cruch, you want him on the floor.

#1. Tim Duncan - Since 1997, he has been the epitome of Spurs basketball. Unassuming, calculated, focused. He doesn't beat his chest, star in music videos, rant about "practice", or yank his jersey to one side to "show he has heart". He goes out there, does his job, and wins titles. He's the #1 reason why San Antonio is the new "Titletown, U.S.A." He doesn't talk trash or disrespect the competition, and doesn't think he's above reproach. He's always looking to improve his skills. He is, without a doubt, the greatest power foward to ever play the game. But he'd never say it. It's just not his way.

mookie2001
04-27-2008, 01:48 PM
the people that picked ginobili would probably vote for john mccain too

Ariel
04-27-2008, 02:07 PM

Hmm... I think you're quite confused. It took 3 years from the time Manu was drafted (1999) to the time he became a Spur (2002), in which time he went from scrawny, goofy looking prospect from a marginal league to Italian champion and MVP, Euroleague champion and finals MVP, and undisputed leader of the silver medalist Argentina NT that first beat the USA team in the World Championships. So yeah, I think it's pretty fair to say Manu was a FIBA star prior to becoming a Spur and had he entered the draft with such status he'd have been a sure fire lottery pick.

mookie2001
04-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Hmm... I think you're quite confused. It took 3 years from the time Manu was drafted (1999) to the time he became a Spur (2002
HReally??
tell us more stories from the olden days

BiZNicK
04-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Manu's name is also the most entertaining to yell out...

Ariel
04-27-2008, 02:13 PM
HReally??
tell us more stories from the olden days
Yeah well, that was my exact reaction when I read the argument which prompted my reply, which didn't seem to take that well known fact into consideration.

DAF86
04-27-2008, 02:17 PM
the people that picked ginobili would probably vote for john mccain too

No, I think that the democrats are a little bit less harmful than the republicans.
Either way I don't trust any politician.

dbreiden83080
04-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Manu beating Tim by this much is embarassing, you call yourselves Spurs fans. :ihit

duncan228
04-27-2008, 05:02 PM
Manu beating Tim by this much is embarassing, you call yourselves Spurs fans. :ihit

I'm not surprised Manu is more popular. The thread is about favorites, not about the best player on the team or the reason we have 4 titles. Manu has personality and an incredibly gutsy, flashy game. He stands out, I'm not at all surprised that he's the favorite Spur on ST.

dbreiden83080
04-27-2008, 05:04 PM
I'm not surprised Manu is more popular. The thread is about favorites, not about the best player on the team or the reason we have 4 titles. Manu has personality and an incredibly gutsy, flashy game. He stands out, I'm not at all surprised that he's the favorite Spur on ST.

Manu has personality, when did this happen???:wow

duncan228
04-27-2008, 05:06 PM
Manu has personality, when did this happen???:wow

:lol Compared to Duncan he does. Manu does great interviews, he even posts on his site. He just seems to connect with his fans.

You know I'm a Duncan fan, and I love Duncan's personality. He's got a great sense of humor, and his game speaks for itself. But Manu has a pizzazz that Duncan doesn't show.

mookie2001
04-27-2008, 05:25 PM
manu even has time warner dijjatalcable

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2008, 05:31 PM
Manu for president!

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
04-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Everyone who doesn't vote Manu is a George W lover and a nerd.

greens
04-27-2008, 08:10 PM
WTF????

Did Tim also help Manu win the Olympics Gold Medal? Seriously, Tony and Manu are amazing players on their own.

I think the whole team makes each other better. But to say that Manu and Tony are only good because TD is on the team is ridiculous.

Tony has improved every single year on his own. His jump shot improvement has nothing to do with TD. He also has matured and become a smarter player, also on his own.

And when Manu came to the Spurs team in 2002, he was already an accomplished player...who has won numerous accolades. Not to mention, he has an Olympic gold medal and a bunch of MVPs and etc...That's his own development. And he is a proven clutch player.

I think it helps The Big Three to play together because they make each other better and because it takes pressure off of them. Plus, it's good to have three superstars on one team. But give some credit to Tony and Manu. The Spurs are what they are due to four players: Tim/Manu/Tony/Bruce. All four of them.

smeagol
04-29-2008, 11:42 AM
Everyone who doesn't vote Manu is a George W lover and a nerd.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

smeagol
04-29-2008, 11:43 AM
ducks has to be pretty pissed off . . .

nkdlunch
04-29-2008, 11:45 AM
I am a Spurs fan because of Manu Ginobili.

bdictjames
04-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Tim Duncan for me man. The post moves, the same game every game, and no one still able to stop him. You think he doesn't have much of an impact at the game, look at the statsheet and he has 20 points 10 rebounds, 3 blocks lol.

That guy is the reason Im a Spurs fan. I just watched some basketball, Spurs v. Lakers, and this guy was killing them. I knew the Lakers were popular but I never knew about the Spurs. The next year I rooted for the Spurs all the way while my family was against them lol for some reason, and they won the championship.

Red Hawk #21
04-29-2008, 12:44 PM
Tony Parker is my man, when I was in High School I played Basketball for my school and I always used to copy Tony's game. I have a similar body size to him so it wasn't too hard to learn a few moves from watching him. Tony's the man.