PDA

View Full Version : forum suggestion: separate forum section for betting

greyforest
04-27-2008, 03:26 AM
i hate having to search around for the betting threads, can you guys pretty please make a special forum for posting them? :toast

by the way, thanks for what's by far and away the best sports team forum i've come across. no ads, no babysitting mods - no wonder it's one of the most active.

BATMAN
04-27-2008, 03:27 AM
fuck you.

DAF86
04-27-2008, 03:31 AM
thanks for what's by far and away the best sports team forum i've come across. no ads, no babysitting mods - no wonder it's one of the most active.

Yeah, this is the best sports forum I've ever seen. Congrats and thanks :toast

MaNuMaNiAc
04-27-2008, 03:35 AM
i hate having to search around for the betting threads, can you guys pretty please make a special forum for posting them? :toast

by the way, thanks for what's by far and away the best sports team forum i've come across. no ads, no babysitting mods - no wonder it's one of the most active.

You do realize that you can click on the "vBookie" link up top, and then find the vBookie you are looking for and click "thread", right?

Shaolin-Style
04-27-2008, 03:54 AM
yeah the vbookie menu can bring up a list of active bets or whatever.

besides i wouldn't even bet half the time if i didn't on the off chance catch them on this forum.

Kori Ellis
04-27-2008, 04:20 AM

Thanks for participating.

As others mentioned, just click vBookie in the top navigation and you will see any vBookie threads that are open.

Phil Hellmuth
04-27-2008, 04:24 AM
ever heard the expression:

"beggars can't be choosers"

:nope