PDA

View Full Version : F U Raisin Head

violentkitten
01-20-2005, 02:50 PM
PIPPEN: "I think Detroit will take it again. They're not where they were last year, but they have the package. It's hard to say a lot of things about teams in the first half of the season, because a lot of what they're doing now is cosmetic."

NBA.COM: "How tough is it to repeat?"

PIPPEN: "It's very tough. I think that you have to have a focus and I don't think they have that focus. With a good coach like Larry Brown, he can bring them back together."

NBA.COM: "You mentioned before that you think Seattle will come out of the West. Why do you think that?"

PIPPEN: "I think they're playing the best ball right now, and they have depth. They have everything you need to win and they're shooting the ball well right now. They have bodies they can throw at Tim Duncan. At the end of the day, they can shoot the ball, and they'll be the team you'll need to deal with."

overrated fucking piece of crap (http://www.nba.com/features/pippen_050119.html)

http://www.covers.com/images/2004/pippen_scottie031210.jpg

Supergirl
01-20-2005, 02:52 PM
Pippin predicts Pistons v.s. Seattle in the finals. Heh. That's pretty funny. We'll see in May/June...I think he's going to eat his words.

SAS versus Miami is more likely. Seattle will still be lucky to make it out of the 1st round.
Pistons will probably make it to the ECF, but I think Shaq and Wade will beat them in 5.

Sec24Row7
01-20-2005, 02:58 PM
It doesn't take a highschool education or a 700 SAT score to be a player in the league.

Why do people listen to him?

I don't really recall people thinking of him as the Nostradamus of Basketball before.

Useruser666
01-20-2005, 03:53 PM
Jordan predicted the Knicks would beat the Spurs after 5 games in '99.

Rummpd
01-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Glad someone predicting against Spurs we don't want all on bandwagon.

Oh and by the way, Heat have been abysmal vs. top teams and the West. They could beat Pistons but no way it would only be 5 games.

MadDoc

greywheel
01-20-2005, 04:50 PM
It is funny how Pippen says Seattle is the team to beat because they have the bodies to throw at Tim Duncan.

So Seattle is the team to beat because they can beat the Spurs?

samikeyp
01-20-2005, 04:51 PM
Raisin head. :lmao

ShoogarBear
01-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Jordan predicted the Knicks would beat the Spurs after 5 games in '99.

MJ must not have had access to a paper, since the series was already over after five games.

Ballcox
01-20-2005, 05:07 PM
This is coming from a guy who rode the ass of MJ to 6 titles, then when the burden is on him as a starter in the playoffs and MJ is no longer around he tells Phil he doesn't want to go in, not if Kukoc gets the last shot. What a complete chump and a complete dumbass, couldn't stand the guy when he played, and based on these recent inane comments he's made, have no reason to care for him now at all. F you Pippen.

PS, you also don't belong as one of the 50 greatest players in league history!

Useruser666
01-20-2005, 05:50 PM
MJ must not have had access to a paper, since the series was already over after five games.

Well he made the prediction before the series started, unless you're saying I worded that incorrectly. He said, (I'm pretty sure these were his exact words) "Knicks in five."

ShoogarBear
01-20-2005, 05:54 PM
I know that, just j/k.

A lot of Noo Yawk media losers were saying that the Knicks had a chance, including Marty Burns I think. A lot of "team of destiny", etc. crap.

The same Noo Yawk losers were also saying the Nets had a chance in '03.

Ah, well, I guess it wouldn't pay to say a team from Noo Yawk had no chance, would it?

timvp
01-20-2005, 06:06 PM
I actually kind of feel sorry for Pippen. He already has lost all the money he made playing basketball and is in debt. He probably just did it for a hot dinner and a cab home.

Useruser666
01-20-2005, 06:08 PM
I always thought he looked more like a microphone than a raisin.

Sense
01-20-2005, 06:37 PM
I gotta agree with the fact that he said, " They have bodies they can throw at Tim Duncan"

Everyone has an answer for Tim Duncan now...
I don't know what his problem is, but his minutes better be like they've always been, no matter the difference. (Kori)

ShoogarBear
01-20-2005, 07:03 PM
I actually kind of feel sorry for Pippen. He already has lost all the money he made playing basketball and is in debt. He probably just did it for a hot dinner and a cab home.

Could be worse.

Could be a member of Spree's family.

T Park
01-20-2005, 07:10 PM
I actually kind of feel sorry for Pippen

His choices put him were he is.

Screw him.

ZStomp
01-20-2005, 07:57 PM
Too many people get too excited when someone says something positive about the SPurs and EQUALLY excited when something bad is said.

WHO CARES?

Kori Ellis
01-20-2005, 10:14 PM
His choices put him were he is.

Screw him.

That's a little harsh. I think if he were white and a Spur, you'd have more compassion for him. Lawyers and financial advisers were negligent with his money. He has already won a $11+M judgement.

T Park
01-20-2005, 10:28 PM
I think if he were white

So Im a racist??

Interesting.

Thanks for that accusation there Kori, I apreciate getting labeled something Im not.

Kori Ellis
01-20-2005, 10:29 PM
I didn't say you were racist. You defend white players more than black players. You tend to call black players stupid and "peanut heads", but it might be just coincidence.

T Park
01-20-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah, of course my "handle" being a nickname form Tony Parker I mean,

hes white right??

I get the picture.

I call guys likes Allen Iverson Vince Carter and other nimrods peanut heads.

I could give a rats ass what freakin color they are.

You defend white players more

I was ripping Brent Barry's ass for poor play earlier this season, and I have asked for more playing time for Malik rose.

But, its cool, Im now officially a racist I guess.