PDA

View Full Version : Parker Injured?

Supergirl
04-27-2008, 05:16 PM
The announcers mentioned Parker going to the locker room to get checked out - is he OK?

I'm a lot more worried about this than I am the loss today.

T Park
04-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Hes fine.

boutons_
04-27-2008, 05:19 PM
Pop got them all icing their knees, looks a battlefield hospital down there!

Spurs Dynasty 21
04-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Pop should have waived the flag a lot sooner

Princess Pimp
04-27-2008, 05:21 PM

Just like losers do.

Spurs Dynasty 21
04-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Just like losers do.

Pop has waived the flag many times this season, if he had no intention to wi the game he should have just pulled the Starters before teh 2nd half even started

Avitus1
04-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Parker is doing fine.

PlayoffEx-static
04-27-2008, 05:25 PM

WTF are you talking about? Fucking D'Antoni is the one that kept Amare out there until 2 minutes, Diaw until 1 minute, and finished the game with three rotation players still on the floor: Bell, Barbosa, and Giricek. Never has the suns lack of depth been more clearly illustrated. They don't even have guys they can dump off the bench for a quarter up 30, and still protect the lead.

Agloco
Just like losers do.

Being a Suns fan gives you plenty of experience with the concept no doubt. Go back to staring down those Pacific Division Champs banners........

PlayoffEx-static
Just like losers do.

How're those Rockets doing, louis?

Allanon
04-27-2008, 05:27 PM
I saw an ice pack on Tony's left calf...I don't think I've seen it there before... has this been normal?

T Park
04-27-2008, 05:30 PM
WTF are you talking about? Fucking D'Antoni is the one that kept Amare out there until 2 minutes, Diaw until 1 minute, and finished the game with three rotation players still on the floor: Bell, Barbosa, and Giricek. Never has the suns lack of depth been more clearly illustrated. They don't even have guys they can dump off the bench for a quarter up 30, and still protect the lead.

Hopefully that plays to the Spurs advantage.

spursfan09
04-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Just like losers do.

No real losers play the end of games even when they are up by 30 points.

Kori Ellis
04-27-2008, 06:02 PM
I saw an ice pack on Tony's left calf...I don't think I've seen it there before... has this been normal?

That calf problem actually happened in this game. But he already has a toe injury and other bangs and bruises. He'll be fine. Most players are banged up right now.

polandprzem
04-27-2008, 06:03 PM
umms seems like there was something when he went on Amare on a drive.
It looked like it was ankle but not sure. He was back on the bench in the 4th

Allanon
04-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the info guys, this was a disappointing game to watch today. Good luck in Game 5, you can't let down and let the Suns back in...believe me I know the pain.

Sigz
04-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Just like losers do.

I thought yo bitch ass was in hiding you fucking troll.

polandprzem
04-27-2008, 06:05 PM
That calf problem actually happened in this game. But he already has a toe injury and other bangs and bruises. He'll be fine. Most players are banged up right now.

He did not finish the move so he stomped on the floor pretty hard, so it could be the toe what hurt him

Emanuel20
04-27-2008, 06:06 PM
I also heard the announcers say something about Timmy and Manu being injured. This will suck......Let's win game 5.
Big three has to be fine otherwise we go home

Kori Ellis
04-27-2008, 06:07 PM
He did not finish the move so he stomped on the floor pretty hard, so it could be the toe what hurt him

He definitely tweaked his calf. He was holding it and then they put an ice pack on it. But I don't think it's that serious.

Kori Ellis
04-27-2008, 06:07 PM
I also heard the announcers say something about Timmy and Manu being injured. This will suck......Let's win game 5.
Big three has to be fine otherwise we go home

Manu and Tony have been banged up all series. They are just going to have to play through it.

polandprzem
04-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Damn we have game every second day now.

Not much time to recover and even if these are minor injuries, they counts.

nfg3
04-27-2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the info guys, this was a disappointing game to watch today. Good luck in Game 5, you can't let down and let the Suns back in...believe me I know the pain.

Doubt if we get swept on the back end but it is possible. Not probable just possible. Spurs need to take care of business Tuesday. I have faith they will.

If we get swept ont he back end imagine the meltdown that would initiate. :rollin

Not gonna happen though.

:flag:

Pero
04-27-2008, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by Princess Pimp View Post

Just like losers do.

Pop has waived the flag many times this season, if he had no intention to wi the game he should have just pulled the Starters before teh 2nd half even started

Losers leave their starters in against scrubs when they're up 20 with a couple of minutes to go.

K-State Spur
04-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Just like losers do.

nah. the thing that losers do is lose. at this time of year 4 games before they can win 4.

GrandeDavid
04-27-2008, 06:27 PM
I hear the Spurs' big three rested the entire 4th quarter. That is very good and will make sure they are not too tired for Game 5, not that I think they would be. Nice hearing about Stoudemire playing late minutes. Its all wear and tear. Lucky for him and D'Antoni he didn't get injured playing slop minutes. I think the Suns will get crushed defensively in Game 5. This one is over Tuesday night.

ducks
04-27-2008, 09:52 PM
pop took the big three out with over 3 minutes in 3 quarter and never put them back in
they got alot of rest today

sagrzmnky
04-27-2008, 10:05 PM
Calm down people. We get to actually be there to watch them take the Suns down rather than watch it on TV. I have a friend that is from Phoenix and is a major Suns fan. He has said for the past 3 seasons that it was their year. He told me that the Suns were done. This was a desperation game for them and they had to save their pride. Spurs let them win. It's called professional courtesy. Who knows, someday in the future, the Spurs may be in the same spot and nned to save face on their home court.

WalterBenitez
04-28-2008, 06:34 AM
The announcers mentioned Parker going to the locker room to get checked out - is he OK?

I'm a lot more worried about this than I am the loss today.

bathroom?

Pulgoso
04-28-2008, 06:56 AM
Calm down people. We get to actually be there to watch them take the Suns down rather than watch it on TV. I have a friend that is from Phoenix and is a major Suns fan. He has said for the past 3 seasons that it was their year. He told me that the Suns were done. This was a desperation game for them and they had to save their pride. Spurs let them win. It's called professional courtesy. Who knows, someday in the future, the Spurs may be in the same spot and nned to save face on their home court.

I agree. Spurs are classy organization and very professional on what they do. Plus I think part of their strategy to win championship is to be stealthy on what they do best. Sometimes they play damn but deep inside they still they still have the heart of the champion.

wijayas
04-28-2008, 09:55 AM
Just like losers do.

Princess Pimp!!!! There you are. We've been waiting for you to say something like this... It sure makes life more interesting having a punching bag ready...like you! :lmao :lmao :lmao

wijayas
04-28-2008, 09:58 AM
I agree. Spurs are classy organization and very professional on what they do. Plus I think part of their strategy to win championship is to be stealthy on what they do best. Sometimes they play damn but deep inside they still they still have the heart of the champion.

Spurs fan: let's not fool ourselves. We lost the game NOT because we are a classy organization. Nor because we want to extend our "professional courtesy". Phoenix played better. Simple as that.