PDA

View Full Version : could duncan beat jordan bulls

nashrulesparker13
04-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Hey guys well now it begins suns just need to win 3 more games to make history and it will happen, why you ask well because we have more leadership then you duncan is 800 times better then duncan, nash owns parker in every catagory, bell is 800 times better then manu can create his own shot and play defense to shut down manu. The only reason you won the first 3 games was because you cheated and floped but now the suns will do the same as your team and take your sorry team out of the playoffs and the suns will go on to win their first championship guranteed. No one can match the suns skill to skill in player postitions were just to good baby we are the new celtic dynasty of the new decade the spurs will be no more after 3 games hope your enjoyed your 3 game win streak because its over now go back to your trailer park home and drink beer and smoke cigs in your dirty town GO SUNS 2008 NBA CHAMPIONS FIRST TO TEAM TO COME BACK FROM 0-3 HISTORY THE REAL CHAMPIONS NOT LIKE THE SPURS AND THEIR 4 FAKE CHAMPIONSHIPS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN COUNT

E20
04-27-2008, 06:32 PM
Hey guys well now it begins suns just need to win 3 more games to make history and it will happen, why you ask well because we have more leadership then you duncan is 800 times better then duncan, nash owns parker in every catagory, bell is 800 times better then manu can create his own shot and play defense to shut down manu. The only reason you won the first 3 games was because you cheated and floped but now the suns will do the same as your team and take your sorry team out of the playoffs and the suns will go on to win their first championship guranteed. No one can match the suns skill to skill in player postitions were just to good baby we are the new celtic dynasty of the new decade the spurs will be no more after 3 games hope your enjoyed your 3 game win streak because its over now go back to your trailer park home and drink beer and smoke cigs in your dirty town GO SUNS 2008 NBA CHAMPIONS FIRST TO TEAM TO COME BACK FROM 0-3 HISTORY THE REAL CHAMPIONS NOT LIKE THE SPURS AND THEIR 4 FAKE CHAMPIONSHIPS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN COUNT

I agree Duncan is 800X better than Duncan ROFL.

I don't know if Duncan can beat the Bulls. 1 on 5 kind of unfair. But he is 800X good as hisself.

Spurs in 5, how appropriate we are going for 5 as well. :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

Tippecanoe
04-27-2008, 06:33 PM
nobody beats jordans bulls

GrandeDavid
04-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Yes. Duncan's Spurs could beat Jordan's Bulls.

Galileo
04-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Spurs Win!!!!!

dbreiden83080
04-27-2008, 06:35 PM
nobody beats jordans bulls

Magic's prime Laker teams would Kill Jordan's Bulls. Some of the Spurs teams could have beat them as well.

Mister Sinister
04-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Hey guys well now it begins suns just need to win 3 more games to make history and it will happen, why you ask well because we have more leadership then you duncan is 800 times better then duncan, nash owns parker in every catagory, bell is 800 times better then manu can create his own shot and play defense to shut down manu. The only reason you won the first 3 games was because you cheated and floped but now the suns will do the same as your team and take your sorry team out of the playoffs and the suns will get in one little fight and their mom got scared and said
...You know what? No. Fuck it. I'm not finishing that Bel-Air. Not worth it by a *long* shot.

spursfan09
04-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Duncan could beat Jordan's Bulls. But the 800 x better Duncan would sweep every single series against Jordan.

mavs>spurs2
04-27-2008, 06:56 PM

Magic's prime Laker teams would Kill Jordan's Bulls. Some of the Spurs teams could have beat them as well.

Wow..just...wow.

dbreiden83080
04-27-2008, 07:00 PM
Wow..just...wow.

Which part, you think Magic's best Laker Teams do not spank Jordan's Bulls?? They beat Bird's Celtics for god's sake, who would also beat MJ and his Bull teams. Which Bulls team are we talking about here?? The 98 team almost got beat by the Pacers they won in 7 games and were down by like 20 pts in that game.

Kyle Smith
04-27-2008, 07:04 PM
I highly doubt it.

dbreiden83080
04-27-2008, 07:14 PM
I highly doubt it.

If Jordan had come back for the 99 season, his Bulls would not have beat the Spurs.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2008, 07:17 PM
If Jordan had come back for the 99 season, his Bulls would not have beat the Spurs.

Duncan is the reason Jordan retired.

mavs>spurs2
04-27-2008, 08:26 PM
:rolleyes

Tacker
04-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Duncan is the reason Jordan retired.

Jordan is the reason Duncan has rings

Tippecanoe
04-27-2008, 08:33 PM
i repeat, nobody beats jordan's bulls

ClingingMars
04-27-2008, 08:33 PM
:dont

- Mars

Tippecanoe
04-27-2008, 08:34 PM
Wow..just...wow.

i hear ya

dbreiden83080
04-27-2008, 08:46 PM
i repeat, nobody beats jordan's bulls

Making statements is great, i am not reading any reasons why you feel this way. Jordan is the best player of all time but he did not play on the best team of all time, not even close.

ipeefreely
04-27-2008, 08:54 PM

U have to be kidding

NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Jordans Bulls would slap your Duncans Spurs up one side and down another.,.....

LOL

dbreiden83080
04-27-2008, 08:56 PM
U have to be kidding

NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Jordans Bulls would slap your Duncans Spurs up one side and down another.,.....

LOL

Which Bulls team against which Spurs team, use examples to prove your point?? Come on the test is just getting started. :hat

ipeefreely
04-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Which Bulls team against which Spurs team, use examples to prove your point?? Come on the test is just getting started. :hat

Any of 6 title teams along with the Showtime Lakers would destroy this team, and I have news for you, the NEW Lakers without Bynum will beat this team..and next year fully healthy, LOL they are going ot dominate for years to come......

They are playing the best ball, they ended up in 1st place, like it or not, you team is getting very old, 2nd oldest in the league right? They looked very tired today, the Suns didnt except for SNAQ>>>>>>

On and Wilts Laker team with just wilt playing could have beaten you by himself today....

Nice game, albeit I was rooting for ya, as I hate SNAQ...:hat

sunsfanaz82
04-27-2008, 09:15 PM
hello you morons I was trolling here why would you even respond to this thread

ClingingMars
04-27-2008, 09:17 PM
hello you morons I was trolling here why would you even respond to this thread

:dont

why isn't he banned yet

- Mars

sunsfanaz82
04-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Why Dont You Stop Trolling The Suns Messageboard Clingingmars And Mr Bottomtooth

ChumpDumper
04-27-2008, 09:20 PM
hello you morons I was trolling here why would you even respond to this threadMaking fun of dorks is entertaining.

COCONUT BON BONS

1/2 lb. butter, softened
2 c. coconut
1 can Eagle Brand milk
2 lb. confectioners' sugar
Enough flavored chocolate to coat 100 Bon Bons when melted

Cream together butter and milk, and add coconut and sugar. Refrigerate overnight. Next day, roll into balls and dip in melted flavored chocolate. Yield: depending on size of balls, makes about 100 Bon Bons.

ClingingMars
04-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Why Dont You Stop Trolling The Suns Messageboard Clingingmars And Mr Bottomtooth

that would be difficult considering I haven't visited any Suns Messageboards. How can you stop doing something you haven't done?

- Mars

dbreiden83080
04-27-2008, 09:29 PM
Any of 6 title teams along with the Showtime Lakers would destroy this team, and I have news for you, the NEW Lakers without Bynum will beat this team..and next year fully healthy, LOL they are going ot dominate for years to come......

They are playing the best ball, they ended up in 1st place, like it or not, you team is getting very old, 2nd oldest in the league right? They looked very tired today, the Suns didnt except for SNAQ>>>>>>

On and Wilts Laker team with just wilt playing could have beaten you by himself today....

Nice game, albeit I was rooting for ya, as I hate SNAQ...:hat

The showtime Lakers would Kill any of the 6 title Jordan teams by a mile and saying any of the 6 is a lock to beat any of Duncan's Spurs teams is a fucking joke. The 98 team was worse than the Pacers that year. Went 7 games in the east final and they were down by 20 pts in game 7 at home. A game in which Jordan shot the ball very poorly and they barely escaped. They had plenty of trouble with the Jazz in 1998, there were a terrible no call on Jordan's last shot from another game 7. Most of Jordans teams also had problems with Ewing Knicks, several epic back and forth series there, usually winning in 6 with tight close games. 92 they went 7 games with the KNicks. Again he is the best player ever but his teams are not the best ever and Duncan's teams can compete with them, no doubt about it.

ipeefreely
04-27-2008, 09:41 PM
The showtime Lakers would Kill any of the 6 title Jordan teams by a mile and saying any of the 6 is a lock to beat any of Duncan's Spurs teams is a fucking joke. The 98 team was worse than the Pacers that year. Went 7 games in the east final and they were down by 20 pts in game 7 at home. A game in which Jordan shot the ball very poorly and they barely escaped. They had plenty of trouble with the Jazz in 1998, there were a terrible no call on Jordan's last shot from another game 7. Most of Jordans teams also had problems with Ewing Knicks, several epic back and forth series there, usually winning in 6 with tight close games. 92 they went 7 games with the KNicks. Again he is the best player ever but his teams are not the best ever and Duncan's teams can compete with them, no doubt about it.

U were over reading my post, in the end, you all won titles, yes.....but I dont think if you had to...that U could win 4 now, you will struggle for even 1 more and after this year, it just keeps getting harder and the Spurs keep getting older......everything has changed in the west, so it makes for a tough comparison as the Spurs from last year could not beat the Lakers with Bynum and quite possibly without him so I am not sure you would even be in the finals...but I get your points.....Noted....

BYNUM, GREG O, the YOUTH will dominate...

Point taken on the Jazz title, that one I will conceed...

Best team of all time

:lobt2:

SHOWTIME

supaphly119
04-28-2008, 01:55 AM

http://www.lafferty.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/fail-24.jpg