PDA

View Full Version : No.17 Andrew Bynum => LA BOY

Mrhaha
04-28-2008, 08:26 AM
“Although I got the chance for scoring, but I still will pass to him (Andrew). I hope that he can find his tempo and build up his own confident.” -Kobe Bryant

“It usually takes big kids four or five years to mature, and that’s usually after college. Can this guy be good at 22? That was the question we had to sit and think about this summer. With his attitude, and the training he’s doing, he’s got a very good chance.”-Phil Jackson

“Indeed, I would like to show the “sky-hook” in my competitions due to the infrequency of it. It is my favorite scoring skill through nobody is using this already. Size is my only advantage which can compare with Shaquille O’Neal and I am proud more than him in shooting.”-Andrew Bynum

In the 2005-06, he was the youngest player in the league. His nickname is Bynumite.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/jack_mccallum/10/05/preseason.questions/p1.bynum.jpg

Position: Center

Height: 7 ft 0 in (2.13 m)

Weight: 285 lb (129 kg)
League: NBA

Team: Los Angeles Lakers

Jersey: #17

Born: October 27, 1987 (1987-10-27) (age 20)
Plainsboro, New Jersey

Nationality: American

High school: St. Joseph (New Jersey)

College: None

Draft 10th overall, 2005
Los Angeles Lakers

Pro career 2005-2008–present

More information you can get from www.nbaliveblog.blogspot.com ,thz.:lobt2:

E20
04-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Is he expected to play in these PO"s?

MajorMike
04-28-2008, 08:45 AM
You forgot the 'Z' between the LA and Boy

Mrhaha
04-28-2008, 08:48 AM
ooo, thank you Captmike

More information you can get from www.nbaliveblog.blogspot.com ,thz.

Mrhaha
04-30-2008, 11:42 PM
this time of the Lakers can compete with the powerful Celtics without doubt.

21_Blessings
05-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Lakers Dynasty reborn

Mrhaha
05-01-2008, 12:05 PM
ya, support lakers , it's power and spirit, Lakers go go go go go

Lakers_55
05-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Latest rumor is Bynum will be back for the conference finals if the Lakers get that far. Me, I am not counting on it and will be happy with whatever the Lakers get done this year. It's all gravy, preseason predictions were we were supposed to be a first round loser in the playoffs if we even made it it all.

cash459
05-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Lakers Dynasty reborn

not so much...:depressed :depressed

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3379418

rAm
05-05-2008, 01:29 PM
ya, support lakers , it's power and spirit, Lakers go go go go go

Hurray for the power and spirit!

jack sommerset
05-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Lakers Dynasty reborn

You won't see a dynasty for a long time. Come on now. People, mainly SA people wanted to call the Spurs a dynasty. They never won back to back. last dynasty was the Bulls. Lakers 3 in a row was close to one but we all know how that ended. I think we will see 3 or 4 different teams win the championship the next 5 years. Lakers should win one of them. But no dynasty.

TheMACHINE
05-05-2008, 02:22 PM
You won't see a dynasty for a long time. Come on now. People, mainly SA people wanted to call the Spurs a dynasty. They never won back to back. last dynasty was the Bulls. Lakers 3 in a row was close to one but we all know how that ended. I think we will see 3 or 4 different teams win the championship the next 5 years. Lakers should win one of them. But no dynasty.

why wouldnt winning 3 in a row be a dyansty?

21_Blessings
05-05-2008, 04:25 PM

Well when the Lakers win the title this season, WITHOUT Bynum, the league better be really fucking scared. Bynum has ridiculous upside and will be a perennial all-star in the league. Pau is only 27. Kobe is only 29, Bynum is 20. Odom is only 28 and his contract will be tradeable if worst comes to worst

Dynasty :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

Oh and you're pretty dumb if think the 3peat Lakers weren't a dynasty. Back to back to back = dynasty in any era and any sport

xtremesteven33
05-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Well when the Lakers win the title this season, WITHOUT Bynum, the league better be really fucking scared. Bynum has ridiculous upside and will be a perennial all-star in the league. Pau is only 27. Kobe is only 29, Bynum is 20. Odom is only 28 and his contract will be tradeable if worst comes to worst

Dynasty :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

Oh and you're pretty dumb if think the 3peat Lakers weren't a dynasty. Back to back to back = dynasty in any era and any sport

yea and phil jackson is only 80 years old

21_Blessings
05-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Brian Shaw is the next Byron Scott. Lakers will be fine

Allanon
05-05-2008, 04:32 PM
I have to admit, that's a ridiculous lineup:

Kobe
Pau
Lamar
Bynum
Fisher/Farmar

TheBench:
TheMachine - Sasha
TheEnergizer - Ronny
TheDefender - Trevor
TheWhiteGuy - Luke

Even I could probably coach that team and win more than I lose.

matmatmat
05-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Is Farmar going to be good enough once Fisher gets too old?

jack sommerset
05-05-2008, 06:29 PM
why wouldnt winning 3 in a row be a dyansty?

Because its 3. Come on now. Its t-h-r-e-e. Think about it.

Spurs fans are begging to be considered a dynasty by people. One thing they just don't understand is the 99 season does not count. A 50 game season, the race for the ring they named it appropriately. Some teams had no coaches, few players, Jordon retired, You could not do anything durning the strike.They had like a week or two to get teams together before season began. Spurs had everything in place before the strike. They even practiced together durning strike. Of course Pop was no where to be seen. Now that would be wrong, something the Spurs organization would never do. HaHa. Plus they did not repeat to even attempt to validate that non-season.

For goodness sakes. Latrell Sprewell lead the Knicks as a 8th seed to the finals. I can go on and on. It was not a real season compared to others, the asterick nobody wants next to the 99 title should be attached. I brought this point up not to piss people off.(Strike season) It is to say 3 titles not 4.

2nd, no back to backs. You cannot even begin to say you are a dynasty without winning 2 in a row. Thats common sense. I know Spurs fans love them but if you can't win 2 in a row, I just don't know why some try to debate the whole dynasty thing. Come on now. Dynasty should not be thrown around especially if you can't win 2 in a row.

My 3rd point causes to much pain for Spur fans. I have eye witness accounts of physical altercations. Friends who stop talking to each other. Folks being banned from forums such as this.

No team has been worthy of saying Dynasty since the Bulls. Not the Lakers 3 in a row or the Spurs 3 titles over a 7-8 year period.

Allanon
05-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Because its 3. Come on now. Its t-h-r-e-e. Think about it.

3 Championships in a ROW isn't a dynasty? How many teams have won 3 in a row in ANY sport? Hell you win 1 championship and most players are happy.

How many times have the Blazers won 3 in a row?

Dynasties dominate for multiple years, the Lakers dominated the league for 3 straight years...that is a dynasty whether you live in denial or not.

jack sommerset
05-05-2008, 06:56 PM
3 Championships in a ROW isn't a dynasty? How many teams have won 3 in a row in ANY sport? Hell you win 1 championship and most players are happy.

How many times have the Blazers won 3 in a row?

Dynasties dominate for multiple years, the Lakers dominated the league for 3 straight years...that is a dynasty whether you live in denial or not.

Sorry to tell you its not a dynasty. Dynasties just donot happen very often. The Boston Celtics of the 50's,60's were a dynasty. 11 titles in 13 years. Some can argue the Lakers of the 80's were a dynasty. (reaching 8 finals winning 5 of them) The Bulls 6 titles in 8 years was a dynasty. Plus people understand if Jordon didnot play baseball they probably would have won 8 out of 8.

The Blazers have not won 3 in a row. You have to pick a favorite team here. If you don't you cannot register. I enjoy baskeball. No team in particular.

Allanon
05-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Sorry to tell you its not a dynasty. Dynasties just donot happen very often. The Boston Celtics of the 50's,60's were a dynasty. 11 titles in 13 years. Some can argue the Lakers of the 80's were a dynasty. (reaching 8 finals winning 5 of them) The Bulls 6 titles in 8 years was a dynasty. Plus people understand if Jordon didnot play baseball they probably would have won 8 out of 8.

The Blazers have not won 3 in a row. You have to pick a favorite team here. If you don't you cannot register. I enjoy baskeball. No team in particular.

Ah you are using your own rules for "dynasty", I guess that works for you.

But I'll be enjoying the Lakers widely accepted dynasties over your own rules.

jack sommerset
05-05-2008, 07:30 PM
You are as well as a few others are attempting to re-define what a dynasty is. You want to say its 3.... D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y is not 3. Its crazy. Take a step back. Take the homer hat off.

Lakers of the 2000 could have been a dynasty. Its a shame Kobe, Shaq and Jackson could not check their ego's at the door. Lakers finish off 2000 with 2 championships they can take the title of team of the decade away from the Spurs. That should make you feel good.

Allanon
05-05-2008, 09:00 PM
You are as well as a few others are attempting to re-define what a dynasty is. You want to say its 3.... D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y is not 3. Its crazy. Take a step back. Take the homer hat off.

Lakers of the 2000 could have been a dynasty. Its a shame Kobe, Shaq and Jackson could not check their ego's at the door. Lakers finish off 2000 with 2 championships they can take the title of team of the decade away from the Spurs. That should make you feel good.

Hahah, sure enjoy your little make believe dynasty world, nobody cares. :D

jack sommerset
05-05-2008, 09:07 PM
U showed me.

21_Blessings
05-05-2008, 11:49 PM
U showed me.

You're delusional. He doesn't have to show you anything. Anybody who knows anything about basketball is aware that the Lakers Bling 3peat was a dynasty. This is an established fact.

No one cares what a bitter Portland troll thinks. Go re-watch the 2000 WCF game 7 and choke on your misery, bitch.

TDMVPDPOY
05-05-2008, 11:54 PM
are the lakers trying to lowballed bynums contract by not playin him?

Findog
05-05-2008, 11:56 PM
are the lakers trying to lowballed bynums contract by not playin him?

No, it's just a combination of his injury being more serious than it was reported and him dogging his rehab.

YellowFever
05-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Lakers finish off 2000 with 2 championships they can take the title of team of the decade away from the Spurs. That should make you feel good.

Spurs won three championship this decade and so did the Lakers. Why the hell do they (Lakers) have to win 2 more rings for them to take away the "team of the decade" title from the Spurs?

Some believe a "dynasty" is a threepeat or more and some believe a "dynasty" is winning at least 5 championships on any ten year period.

If one believes in one criteria or the other, you can't say they are wrong.

jack sommerset
05-06-2008, 05:16 PM
You're delusional. He doesn't have to show you anything. Anybody who knows anything about basketball is aware that the Lakers Bling 3peat was a dynasty. This is an established fact.

No one cares what a bitter Portland troll thinks. Go re-watch the 2000 WCF game 7 and choke on your misery, bitch.

Idiot. Again not a fan of Portland. You have to pick a team to register here. You have no choice. I guess you showed me to dumbass.3 in a row is not a dynasty you stupid idiot. Sorry but you are stupid.

I am not sorry. You are stupid,stupid, stupid.

"Look guys we won 3 in a row over a 80 year span, we are a Dynasty just like Boston who won 11 out 13 years" Retard shouts after rubbing shit all over his face.

"We our just like the Bulls of the 90's who won 6 out of 8, we are dynasty for winning 3 straight!!!!!!!!!!" idiot says as he pinches his nipples.

I am changing my "favorite" team to the Lakers, the great Dynasty of the 3 peat. 3 peat is now a dynasty. God you are stupid.

Go grab ur daddys purple and blue dildo and shove it straight up ur ass...Bitch.

jack sommerset
05-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Spurs won three championship this decade and so did the Lakers. Why the hell do they (Lakers) have to win 2 more rings for them to take away the "team of the decade" title from the Spurs?

Some believe a "dynasty" is a threepeat or more and some believe a "dynasty" is winning at least 5 championships on any ten year period.

If one believes in one criteria or the other, you can't say they are wrong.

Spurs have won championships over a longer period in the decade(spread them out), have made the playoffs every year this decade unlike the Lakers and won more games this decade then any other team.

This is a two horse race. Lakers need a strong finish to be the clear cut winner of 2000 decade.

Allanon
05-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Idiot. Again not a fan of Portland. You have to pick a team to register here. You have no choice. I guess you showed me to dumbass.3 in a row is not a dynasty you stupid idiot. Sorry but you are stupid.

I am not sorry. You are stupid,stupid, stupid.

"Look guys we won 3 in a row over a 80 year span, we are a Dynasty just like Boston who won 11 out 13 years" Retard shouts after rubbing shit all over his face.

"We our just like the Bulls of the 90's who won 6 out of 8, we are dynasty for winning 3 straight!!!!!!!!!!" idiot says as he pinches his nipples.

I am changing my "favorite" team to the Lakers, the great Dynasty of the 3 peat. 3 peat is now a dynasty. God you are stupid.

Go grab ur daddys purple and blue dildo and shove it straight up ur ass...Bitch.

You may not be a Portland fan but you're obviously a Laker hater if you disagree with what is accepted as a Laker Dynasty in the 3peat years. :D

Hahah getting a little testy eh? In your little world, nobody disagrees with you, but when you step out, everybody else is stupid because they don't accept your "expert basketball knowledge"

Nice :toast

jack sommerset
05-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Wrong again. No Laker Hater here.I'm hoping for a Celtics-Laker finals.

You really are stupid.

"expert basketball knowledge" Thats great. You really are full of yourself. You give no explaination,no example of why a 3 peat is a dynasty. You just spew out random stupid things and have told me things about myself I did not even know. Thanks. Good luck in life.

Allanon
05-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Wrong again. No Laker Hater here.I'm hoping for a Celtics-Laker finals.
So you can root for your Celtics to beat the big bad Lakers?

You really are stupid.
"expert basketball knowledge" Thats great. You really are full of yourself. You give no explaination,no example of why a 3 peat is a dynasty. You just spew out random stupid things and have told me things about myself I did not even know. Thanks. Good luck in life.

Relax. Good luck in your make-believe world Jack. :D

jack sommerset
05-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Wrong again. I'm not 9, I don't cheer for any team fag. Now pull Daddy's purple and blue dildo from ur ass. It been up there to long. LOL@ 3 peat equals Dynasty!!!!!!!!!!

I gave up on any sort of explanation from you on this theory. Now STFU kid, you are bothering me.

Allanon
05-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Wrong again. I'm not 9, I don't cheer for any team fag. Now pull Daddy's purple and blue dildo from ur ass. It been up there to long. LOL@ 3 peat equals Dynasty!!!!!!!!!!

I gave up on any sort of explanation from you on this theory. Now STFU kid, you are bothering me.

Sure, you don't cheer for any team, that's why you're looking forward to a Celtics-Lakers matchup. I suppose you just watch the NBA because there's nothing better to watch. That's why a "casual fan" like you makes up rules to dismiss a Lakers dynasty. You can just make it easy and admit you hate the Lakers because they beat YOUR team and be done with it.

Nice try Jack. :lol

Lakers_55
05-07-2008, 06:38 PM
hmmm, my 2 cents. If a 3peat isn't a dyansty, then neither are the Chicao Bulls of the 90's. They didn't win 2 years when jordan played baseball in the middle of their run. He did come back in the 2nd year off before the last 3peat, but the Bulls lost in playoffs. It is still generally accepted that the Bulls are a dynasty from 1990/91-1997/98. Or you could say they had two dynasties, or none at all depending on your definition. Majority opinion calls them one dynasty. Same with the Lakers of 1999/2000-2001/2002

jack sommerset
05-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Dumbass, superfan, deucebag.

I do not play on the Nuggets, I am guessing thats the team you think I am on. Thats the only team the Lakers have beaten since Shaq daddy left. I bet you jerked off crying that night.FYI I am not on any NBA team like you suggest. Cheering and picking team(s) to make the finals,win in the playoffs are different shit for brains. You cheer, I pick. Casual, expert......WTF. I am guessing, just guessing neither of us is an expert. . What I do know is you are a fucking imbecile among other things. 3 in a row does not equal dynasty. I tried to help you. Run along.

jack sommerset
05-07-2008, 07:11 PM
hmmm, my 2 cents. If a 3peat isn't a dyansty, then neither are the Chicao Bulls of the 90's. They didn't win 2 years when jordan played baseball in the middle of their run. He did come back in the 2nd year off before the last 3peat, but the Bulls lost in playoffs. It is still generally accepted that the Bulls are a dynasty from 1990/91-1997/98. Or you could say they had two dynasties, or none at all depending on your definition. Majority opinion calls them one dynasty. Same with the Lakers of 1999/2000-2001/2002

6 out 8 years is a dynasty. Seriously. 10 years from now people are going to say back to back Championships are a dynasty.

Allanon
05-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Dumbass, superfan, deucebag.

I do not play on the Nuggets, I am guessing thats the team you think I am on. Thats the only team the Lakers have beaten since Shaq daddy left. I bet you jerked off crying that night.FYI I am not on any NBA team like you suggest. Cheering and picking team(s) to make the finals,win in the playoffs are different shit for brains. You cheer, I pick. Casual, expert......WTF. I am guessing, just guessing neither of us is an expert. . What I do know is you are a fucking imbecile among other things. 3 in a row does not equal dynasty. I tried to help you. Run along.

Nope, with your "expert basketball knowledge" I figured you must have been the best analyst in your little world. Sure you're entitled to think what a dynasty means to you, it's your opinion and right in your mind, just doesn't make you right my friend. :)

21_Blessings
05-07-2008, 10:08 PM
3 peat, 4 finals in 5 year is a dynasty. This is a fact. No one cares what one bitter Laker hater troll thinks on the internet. The Lakers Bling era was a dynasty.

jack sommerset
05-08-2008, 10:26 AM
The little world you talk about is Laker Nation friend. I yet to have found a non Laker fan to say that "little" run was a dynasty my friends. If "hater" makes you comfotable friend,please call me a hater friend.

I can't wait until the next team wins 2 in a row. Those die hards will be in homerville shouting "Dynasty" as you do friend. 3 in row. HAHAHAHAHA. Friend say "3 in a row" then say dynasty, maybe that will wake you up friend.

Allanon
05-08-2008, 10:58 AM
The little world you talk about is Laker Nation friend. I yet to have found a non Laker fan to say that "little" run was a dynasty my friends. If "hater" makes you comfotable friend,please call me a hater friend.

Hahah, now that's just crazy talk. Not only are you a hater but you obviously can't read or use Google.

I can't wait until the next team wins 2 in a row. Those die hards will be in homerville shouting "Dynasty" as you do friend. 3 in row. HAHAHAHAHA. Friend say "3 in a row" then say dynasty, maybe that will wake you up friend.

Talking about friends, yes, I had those special friends when I was a child too but my imaginary friends moved away as soon as I grew up. But if you like living in fantasy land, more power to you Jack. :lol

jack sommerset
05-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Hahah, now that's just crazy talk. Not only are you a hater but you obviously can't read or use Google.

Talking about friends, yes, I had those special friends when I was a child too but my imaginary friends moved away as soon as I grew up. But if you like living in fantasy land, more power to you Jack. :lol

You are just fucking with me. Noway anyone thinks 3 is a dynasty. You got me you goddamn son of a bitch.:rollin

Purple & Gold
05-08-2008, 05:32 PM
I have to agree the 3peat wasn't a dynasty. If they would have won against Detroit, then yes. Now if the Lakers win two more in this decade then they will most definitely be a Dynasty. Anything less won't cut it.

Allanon
05-08-2008, 07:18 PM
You are just fucking with me. Noway anyone thinks 3 is a dynasty. You got me you goddamn son of a bitch.:rollin

Now, now Jack, just have a look around Google first and you shall open your eyes to the whole world outside yours.

Just because you hate the Lakers, it doesn't mean the world does too...It's much larger than your opinion, I can guarantee that. Google is your friend :D

jack sommerset
05-08-2008, 09:10 PM
Buffalo Bills went 4 times in a row

jack sommerset
05-08-2008, 09:11 PM
I have to agree the 3peat wasn't a dynasty. If they would have won against Detroit, then yes. Now if the Lakers win two more in this decade then they will most definitely be a Dynasty. Anything less won't cut it.

That would have been a good argument

Allanon
05-08-2008, 09:57 PM
That would have been a good argument

Ah yes, more opinion, but you are just silly for thinking ONLY your opinion is correct. That's your problem, you only think YOUR "expert basketball knowledge" counts.

You said that "Only laker fans think it was a dynasty". Right there you quoted a Laker fan who thought it wasn't...only your blind hatred missed that. People have different opinions, as you get into the big world, you'll find "Jack isn't always right"

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids :D

jack sommerset
05-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Ah yes, more opinion, but you are just silly for thinking ONLY your opinion is correct. That's your problem, you only think YOUR "expert basketball knowledge" counts.

You said that "Only laker fans think it was a dynasty". Right there you quoted a Laker fan who thought it wasn't...only your blind hatred missed that. People have different opinions, as you get into the big world, you'll find "Jack isn't always right"

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids :D

Man. "Jack isn't always right" Are you ok? I'm not Mommy or Daddy.I'm not an "expert basketball knowledge dude". I'm not a "Laker Hater" Are you ok? If you have something to contribute to the so called dynasty, (the conversation) Shaq, Kobe,Foxx, Fisher, Horry,etc had, please let me in on it.3 in a row does not make a DYNASTY. One of ur own can see that. FYI. I only see Laker fans in this thread. Think about it.

Allanon
05-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Man. "Jack isn't always right" Are you ok? I'm not Mommy or Daddy.I'm not an "expert basketball knowledge dude". I'm not a "Laker Hater" Are you ok? If you have something to contribute to the so called dynasty, (the conversation) Shaq, Kobe,Foxx, Fisher, Horry,etc had, please let me in on it.3 in a row does not make a DYNASTY. One of ur own can see that. FYI. I only see Laker fans in this thread. Think about it.

Ah, he's not one of my own, he's a Laker fan who has his own opinion. You only happen to like him because he agrees with you. But in previous blabberings, you say "only Laker fans think it's a dynasty". Double standards? Not held enough?

Just because we're not Celtic fanbois like you, it doesn't mean we aren't right. Again, everybody's entitled to an opinion, even if it isn't up to your standards, Jack. Believe me, the world's not gonna collapse if you are in the minority opinion, Jack. :D

The Franchise
05-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Lakers Dynasty reborn

You guys may have a busted tire on your bandwagon. I just read on Sports Illustrated that if Bynums knee doesn't improve in three to four weeks they are going to do exploratory surgery to find out whats really wrong. That means he won't be back this year and if it's serious he may miss most of next year as well.