PDA

View Full Version : Lil Mo's Thread

lil'mo
04-09-2008, 04:49 PM
So is it a good thing that Aidan was revived that day at the lake? or a bad thing?

Mixability
04-16-2008, 09:45 AM
So is it a good thing that Aidan was revived that day at the lake? or a bad thing?

:wtf

BacktoBasics
04-16-2008, 09:48 AM
Good. Without a shred of doubt good. I'm going to assume you meant no offense by you're assinine comment.

lil'mo
04-16-2008, 11:34 AM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_8a8ZOh7n4GE/SAQmxf9Sq0I/AAAAAAAAABM/RJkVwrsGNxk/s320/April+13+001.jpg

Aidan doesn't do ANYTHING on his own. No, he doesn't talk; No, he doesn't walk, run, sit up, stack blocks, etc. ; No, he isn't affectionate--- I don't even know if he sees me, let alone him being affectionate. After repeating this about a dozen times the lady again asks me in this rather surprised tone, "He doesn't say No, or shake his head... he doesn't run?" UMMM, NO! He doesn't. My child lies in a bed, or he sits in a special seat to support him or he sits in a wheel chair. He has to be positioned so that he doesn't develop sores because he CAN'T MOVE! I'd love for him to sit up in that bed and say "hey." But unless God works a pretty major miracle, I don't see that happening any time soon..
Accidents happen all the time and we can't save everybody. If Aiden is permanently brain damaged is that really a life worth living?

lil'mo
04-16-2008, 11:38 AM
you can hope.....................and hope and hope and hope........

Mixability
04-16-2008, 11:51 AM
Accidents happen all the time and we can't save everybody. If Aiden is permanently brain damaged is that really a life worth living?

Man, what the F?!

MoSpur
04-16-2008, 11:53 AM
Is there something wrong with hope?