PDA

View Full Version : Lil Mo's Thread

lil'mo
04-16-2008, 02:38 PM
I don't see the point of bashing parents on their decision to fight for their childs life. There is a point though in supporting and praying for success of the decision they've already made.
I'm not bashing anyone, just saying that sometimes it's not always worth it. If he comes through, Great! If he never gets better then... real shame.

Soul_Patch
04-16-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm not bashing anyone, just saying that sometimes it's not always worth it. If he comes through, Great! If he never gets better then... real shame.

I kind of felt the same way you do, but then i look at my own 3 month old, And watched that video, and i couldnt imagine the horror this must cause. Although i agree that a brain damaged life, is no life at all to live...i also couldnt imagine letting my little boy die.

I struggle with the idea if he could make the choice, would he rather die, or live the way this boy is goign to have to live? I wonder if my choice to keep him alive is a selfish one, or is it in his best interest.

luckily i dont have to make these decisions...and i pray god will give me the strength to make the correct one should i ever have to face a tragedy such as this.

Poor kid....damnit...

spursfan09
04-17-2008, 08:20 PM
If God wanted to take Aiden he would have. Don't you see? God is showing reasons to believe in hope and have faith. I see that. And this coming from a person who recently lost her baby to miscarriage. :(

marini martini
04-17-2008, 08:42 PM
spursfan09, I'm so sorry for your recent loss. This is such a hard thing to have to go through. I'm glad that your faith in God will help you through this. My prayers are with you, Aiden and his family.

spursfan09
04-18-2008, 12:15 AM
spursfan09, I'm so sorry for your recent loss. This is such a hard thing to have to go through. I'm glad that your faith in God will help you through this. My prayers are with you, Aiden and his family.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I have been so sad and heartbroken, and your words mean so much to me.

BacktoBasics
04-18-2008, 09:29 AM
This thread is for hope and belief and the fight to survive. Not your opinion.

lil'mo
04-18-2008, 03:06 PM

:dramaquee
If he's going to get better he's going to get better, it's not because some people prayed or believed he would. Modern medicine brought him back from death lets see if it can bring him back to life. A PERSONAL hyperbaric oxygen chamber? Better plant another money tree :rolleyes

BacktoBasics
04-18-2008, 03:12 PM
:dramaquee
If he's going to get better he's going to get better, it's not because some people prayed or believed he would. Modern medicine brought him back from death lets see if it can bring him back to life. A PERSONAL hyperbaric oxygen chamber? Better plant another money tree :rolleyes

Quite the asshole aren't you.

You obviously don't know me as a poster. I'm hardly the religious type. I don't believe in god or any of that shit. I do believe that you opened up a selfish dicussion in a support thread where it wasn't wanted. No one wants you debating shit in this thread. Everyone else has managed to be respectful here including me which is quite the fucking stretch. This isn't about you, go start another life or no life saving thread and work your garbage in there.

Repeat: No one wants you here unless its to be positive and supportive.

lil'mo
04-18-2008, 03:18 PM
Yeah because making it a conversation and bringing other perspectives to the table has no place on a message board.

BacktoBasics
04-18-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm not going to partake in ruining this thread. Take your victory and I'll drop it if you will.

lil'mo
04-18-2008, 03:39 PM
:yield Take your victory and I'll drop it if you will.

spursfan09
04-27-2008, 10:14 PM
I see this thread hasn't been updated. Hopefully it is not because a poster in here decided to hijack it and post his opinions that were not neccessary. If that is the reason, then I hope you are happy. There were people who actually cared about Aiden and wanted to read up on him.

Heath Ledger
04-28-2008, 12:34 AM
Whether it's a good thing that Aidan is alive and possibly brain dead or not is none of your business lil mo. It's completely on his parents to make these decisions. I would not want to be in the situation where i had to make these kinds of decisions but your posts here offer nothing, you are simply trying to troll in a low key manner.

It is very tacky and distasteful. So basicly what im trying to tell you is go crawl under a very heavy rock.

The people making these threads do not need to hear your negative crap and or opinions. I also am not religious personally but would never bash people who are relying on their faith or belief to stay strong in a very difficult situation that i would not wish upon anyone.

lil'mo
04-28-2008, 12:03 PM
It is very tacky and distasteful.

kinda like creating a heath ledger troll right after his demise?

what a bunch of hypocrits some of you dumbasses are.

Like this is some big tragedy.. PEOPLE DIE EVERY DAY

lil'mo
04-28-2008, 12:16 PM
I see this thread hasn't been updated. Hopefully it is not because a poster in here decided to hijack it and post his opinions that were not neccessary. If that is the reason, then I hope you are happy. There were people who actually cared about Aiden and wanted to read up on him.

yeah we shouldnt post opinions on a message board... :rolleyes

So,....yall cared about Aiden,.. kinda like how you care about starving children in Africa, but from a distance and you don't really do anything about it or carry any real emotional investment in the outcome? I get it.

BacktoBasics
04-28-2008, 12:25 PM
I would appreciate any of the mods deleting all the garbage in this thread so we can get back to the updates.

lil'mo
04-28-2008, 12:45 PM
lol, gmafb

remingtonbo2001
04-28-2008, 01:36 PM
I would appreciate any of the mods deleting all the garbage in this thread so we can get back to the updates.

+1

remingtonbo2001
04-28-2008, 01:46 PM
lol, gmafb

PLEASE, don't hijack a thread which is intended to provide support and infomation to a just and worthy cause. Use a little common sense. It's obvious your remarks were not intended to be provactive to the support of this family.

If you would like to have a discussion about the complexities of children with cognitive disabilities, then by all means, start a new thread.

spursfan09
04-28-2008, 02:55 PM
yeah we shouldnt post opinions on a message board... :rolleyes

So,....yall cared about Aiden,.. kinda like how you care about starving children in Africa, but from a distance and you don't really do anything about it or carry any real emotional investment in the outcome? I get it.

I was praying for him. That was the point of this thread for faith and being kept updated about Aiden. Anyways I do not want to argue in this thread. I just want to hear about Aidan.

Heath Ledger
04-28-2008, 02:57 PM
lil'mo needs to be banned, he is obviously trying to stir up shit, your comments are not needed or appreciated. My troll name and Avatar has nothing to do with your stupidity and insensitivity. You are a douchebag plain and simple.

lil'mo
04-28-2008, 03:09 PM
lil'mo needs to be banned, he is obviously trying to stir up shit, your comments are not needed or appreciated. My troll name and Avatar has nothing to do with your stupidity and insensitivity. You are a douchebag plain and simple.

BUSTED. :cop

lil'mo
04-28-2008, 03:09 PM
(as being a hypocrite)

lil'mo
04-28-2008, 03:21 PM
If you would like to have a discussion about the complexities of children with cognitive disabilities, then by all means, start a new thread.
uhh he doesnt have downs he has brain damage.

remingtonbo2001
04-28-2008, 03:43 PM
uhh he doesnt have downs he has brain damage.

Correct. Brain damage can be classified as a cognitive disability, in a broad sense.

Again, I'm not here to debate this issue with you, if you wish to provide support for this child and his family, by all means.

However, if your intentions are otherwise, please refrain from posting in this thread.

lil'mo
04-28-2008, 04:25 PM
I support his recovery 100%, just know that full recovery is not likely

BacktoBasics
04-28-2008, 04:45 PM
I support his recovery 100%, just know that full recovery is not likelyyou know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about. You're not a doctor nor a brain technician. Are you done yet? Will you please stop already?

lil'mo
04-28-2008, 05:01 PM
you know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about. You're not a doctor nor a brain technician. Are you done yet? Will you please stop already?

i dont think anybody's a brain technician

tlongII
04-28-2008, 05:08 PM
I going to have to agree with lil'mo on this.

BacktoBasics
04-28-2008, 05:12 PM
anyone who works on a brain is a brain technician

BacktoBasics
04-28-2008, 05:12 PM
thanks mods

BacktoBasics
04-28-2008, 05:16 PM

This thread is for updates and positive support. Any other posts will be automatically deleted.

I guess I was right cocksucker

CuckingFunt
04-28-2008, 05:21 PM
Who the eff is this aidan coros?

Which posters son is he?

Coros

A poster on some other board.

lil'mo
04-28-2008, 05:30 PM

:sleep

right about you being a hypocrite

lil'mo
04-28-2008, 05:30 PM
anyone who works on a brain is a brain technician

dont get so technical on me! :lmao

tlongII
04-28-2008, 05:36 PM

Kori pays over $1,000 per month for this site so she does whatever she wants.

Kori Ellis
04-28-2008, 06:05 PM
No one PM'd me to answer your question in the other thread, Lil Mo.