PDA

View Full Version : DFW Area Resident Posters

stretch
04-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Any of you live in the Plano, Murphy, Wylie, Parker, Sachse, etc... areas?

E20
04-29-2008, 09:44 AM
What does DFW mean?

I don't live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area so I can't answer your question.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-29-2008, 09:50 AM
no. north dallas though

stretch
04-29-2008, 10:07 AM
What does DFW mean?

I don't live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area...

You just answered your own question.

stretch
04-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Well my friend is running a "boot camp". Basically fitness sessions to help people get into shape, burn fat, and live a healthier lifestyle. Right now it is based just in the Wylie/Murphy area, and it is doing well. I am going to join him soon, and we are planning on expanding more into the Plano, Parker, Sachse areas, and eventually further and further out.

It has been very successful so far. It currently consists of three 1-hour sessions a week (monday, wednesday, and friday right now). There are early morning sessions and evening sessions as well, to fit people's work schedules. Now as things expand, we may open up more sessions at different times of day, and different days, period. We also offer simple dieting programs to maximize results. We have had several people extremely happy with the results. One lady lost almost 20 pounds in a month. Another person had lost about 22 pounds within a month. We have people in weight-loss challenges that joined and were successful in their challenges. People are also very happy with the results in their everyday life, as they feel they have more energy, better moods, increased strength/endurance, etc...

If you or anyone that you personally know is interested in participating, let me know. In fact, if anyone lives in the DFW area period, and are interested, let me know, and we can talk and see how things work out.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-29-2008, 10:24 AM
that sounds good. the most important question is what kinda nickels and dimes are we talking about?

stretch
04-29-2008, 10:46 AM
that sounds good. the most important question is what kinda nickels and dimes are we talking about?

Either $120 or $150 (can't remember off the top of my head at the moment) for 12 sessions (a month's worth).

Viva Las Espuelas
04-29-2008, 11:22 AM
Either $120 or $150 (can't remember off the top of my head at the moment) for 12 sessions (a month's worth).man, that's not bad. i'll get back to you on that. hey arent you the one that had that accident? if so, whatever happened.

stretch
04-29-2008, 11:30 AM
man, that's not bad. i'll get back to you on that. hey arent you the one that had that accident? if so, whatever happened.

Yea that was me.

I already got paid for my car, and should be getting paid here soon for the doctors visits and all that other stuff. in fact, im supposed to call today to find out how much it went.

oh, and i got a new car too, so that was cool.

thispego
04-29-2008, 11:35 AM
hire me to work out of Austin

Viva Las Espuelas
04-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Yea that was me.

I already got paid for my car, and should be getting paid here soon for the doctors visits and all that other stuff. in fact, im supposed to call today to find out how much it went.

oh, and i got a new car too, so that was cool.cool. did you make out like a fat rat?

ChumpDumper
04-29-2008, 02:12 PM
For that money, you should include a cuddle party.

nsrammstein
04-29-2008, 02:38 PM
i live in fort worth

makedamnsure
04-29-2008, 06:19 PM
I'm from around Wylie....Rockwall/Heath area to be specific.

stretch
04-30-2008, 09:19 AM
I'm from around Wylie....Rockwall/Heath area to be specific.

interested in getting in shape? or anyone you know that lives around the area that would be interested?

50 cent
04-30-2008, 08:23 PM
I live in West Plano where the 2 tollways meet. I don't think I would want to drive out to Wylie though.

makedamnsure
04-30-2008, 11:00 PM
interested in getting in shape? or anyone you know that lives around the area that would be interested?

When would this session be?

stretch
05-01-2008, 08:15 AM
I live in West Plano where the 2 tollways meet. I don't think I would want to drive out to Wylie though.

Yeah right now the workouts take place at the Stadum next to Murphy Middle School. But within the next couple months we are going to try to get one going out in the Plano area.

stretch
05-01-2008, 08:24 AM
When would this session be?

There are morning and evening sessions on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

The morning sessions are at 5:15 am.

The evening sessions are at 7:30 pm on Monday, and 6:30 on Wednesday and Friday.

Here is a quick description the lead trainer advertises with:

Pinnacle Fitness Boot Camp participants join the program and meet 3 times per week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) for an hour each session.

Every component of fitness is covered. Cardio, Strength, agility, balance and flexibility are all important, so therefore will be addressed weekly.

Pinnacle Fitness Boot Camp is an outdoor program, and we perform rain or shine. You will be pushed in order to achieve your desired results. Boot Camp participants will learn the art of TEAM WORK. Each participant should help one another through each exercise. We want all participants to encourage one another to work through each exercise. Yes, success depends a lot on camaraderie with your Boot Camp peers.

Once again for emphasis: TEAM WORK IS ESSENTIAL FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL SUCCESS.

WHAT YOU NEED: - a water bottle for hydration - 2 1 gallon unopend bottles of water (for Wednesday workouts) - a towel -

DESIRE TO ACHIEVE OPTIONAL ITEMS: - a mat - a poncho (in case of rain) - resistance bands (replaces 2 1 gallon water jugs)

makedamnsure
05-02-2008, 12:24 AM
Hmm I might have dual credit but I'll PM you if I can