PDA

View Full Version : Start Manu?

Spurs Brazil
04-29-2008, 05:38 PM
What do you think?

In 3 of 4 games we started very slown and Suns were able to open a big lead.

I'd like to see Manu starting tonight so we'd play agressive since the 1st minute.

Let's start strong and give Suns no hope

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-29-2008, 05:41 PM
I really want to but I don't think we can afford having zilch coming off the bench.

Emanuel20
04-29-2008, 05:42 PM
That what I thought mainly bcause we have been in a hole 75% of the time in this series at the mid or end of the 1st quarter.

sa_kid20
04-29-2008, 05:53 PM
I say we keep things the same so maybe Finley can get off to a good start. We're gonna need someone else to score other than the big 3. We all know Manu can get it going at any time. Maybe start Manu in the 2nd half depending on how things are going.

Emanuel20
04-29-2008, 05:54 PM
I say we keep things the same so maybe Finley can get off to a good start. We're gonna need someone else to score other than the big 3. We all know Manu can get it going at any time. Maybe start Manu in the 2nd half depending on how things are going.

Well, we need someone to get the team fired up and show emotion and energy..I really do not think that finley is the man for the job :rollin

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-29-2008, 05:58 PM
I was thinking about the 1st quarter dry spells too...

But starting Manu would risk affecting Finley (although when we started Manu in the first half of this season- Fin was fine, so maybe the rhythm stuff doesn't matter in the playoffs)

But we do need some instant offense

Start with Duncan KT, and a Manu, Finley, Parker line up, seems kinda iffy.

I don't think Pop's gonna change anything around since we've won 3 games with Manu off the bench.

sa_kid20
04-29-2008, 06:02 PM
Well, we need someone to get the team fired up and show emotion and energy..I really do not think that finley is the man for the job :rollin

If the starters and fired up for this game then they're something wrong with them. It shouldn't take Manu starting to get them fired up.

timvp
04-29-2008, 06:03 PM
What do you think?

In 3 of 4 games we started very slown and Suns were able to open a big lead.

I'd like to see Manu starting tonight so we'd play agressive since the 1st minute.

Let's start strong and give Suns no hopeI don't think it's time to over-adjust yet. Putting Manu back into the starting lineup is an option ... but only if it's desperation time. This isn't quite desperation time.

Now if the Spurs lose and are headed to a Game 6, that's when you start getting desperate.

oski1000
04-29-2008, 06:13 PM
START MANU!!!!! Please, donīt give them the first quarter again.
GO SPURS:flag::flag::flag::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Brutalis
04-29-2008, 06:20 PM
For now you stick to your guns and try to get through before the dust settles. If we have been shot, we will react accordingly I'm sure.

urunobili
04-29-2008, 08:02 PM
Manu should stick with his role... is up to finley to show up early

DAF86
04-29-2008, 08:10 PM
If Manu starts, is Parker I'm worry 'bout not Finley.

SpursIndonesia
04-29-2008, 10:01 PM
Judging by this series, it seems we need to start TWO Tony Parker, has the cloning & accelerated growth research succeeded already ?