PDA

View Full Version : Karl Malone impregnated a 13 year old girl

DaDakota
04-29-2008, 08:27 PM
FRICKEN DISGUSTING !!!

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/story/334471.html

If you’re a fan of NBA great Karl Malone, you might change your mind when you start reading this column.

If you never heard of Buffalo Bills rookie offensive tackle Demetrius Bell, you’ll be rooting for him when I tell you his story.

Bell was a seventh-round draft pick and two-year starter at Northwestern State, the same Louisiana school that produced cornerback Terrence McGee.

Bell is the son of Malone, but the Mailman had no role in Bell’s success except passing along athletic genes.

The two have had very little contact during Bell’s life. His mother, Gloria Bell, reportedly was only 13 years old and Malone a college sophomore at Louisiana Tech when Demetrius was born. Malone might have served jail time had her family asked the district attorney to file criminal charges.

Bell didn’t even know Malone was his father until after graduating from high school. When they finally met, Malone told the 18-year-old Bell it was too late to be his father, and that Bell would have to “earn his money on his own.”

In a 1998 story in the Salt Lake (Utah) Tribune, Gloria Bell said, “Demetrius is ashamed that his dad doesn’t claim him. But I’ve told him it is not his fault.”

Malone also fathered twins while in high school. One of them is WNBA star Cheryl Ford. It took years to claim the twins, and now he and his wife, Kay, fully accept them as part of their family.

But what about Demetrius? Doesn’t he deserve the same measure of love and recognition?

I can certainly relate to Bell’s experience. I didn’t meet my father until after my 40th birthday. Our separation was under different circumstances, but I can imagine how difficult it must have been for Bell not having a connection with the man partly responsible for his existence. At least my father and I have a relationship now.

As a first-time father, I can’t understand how any man could turn his back on his own blood. There’s a word for that, and it’s appropriate: Deadbeat.

Fortunately for Bell, he’s doing just fine without Malone. Bell has clearly moved on with his life.

“All of that’s behind me right now,” Bell said during a conference call Sunday. “I feel good I made it this far. Nothing against him, but I feel good at this time. If he would’ve been there, yeah, it would’ve been good. But if not, it’s even better. Everything is a plus right now.”

Bell has come a long way as a football player in a short time. His high school didn’t have a football team, so he focused on basketball and was good enough to earn a scholarship to Northwestern State. He played in 88 games, with six starts, and was one of four Division I athletes to play basketball and football last season.

Bell didn’t play offensive tackle until three weeks before the 2006 season opener at Kansas. That was the first of his 22 consecutive starts over the last two years.

Whether Bell will stick with the Bills remains to be seen. Seventh-round picks are the long shots on a preseason roster. But a player of his athletic ability deserves a good look.

“I’ve still got room for everything,” Bell said. “I think my strongest part is pass blocking. But I’m getting stronger by the moment. That’s a plus on my stopping the bull rush. Run-blocking is always getting better when I’m adding bulk and getting stronger. And technique- wise, it’s all about the coach teaching me his technique or what technique he wants. I think it’s all on the upside.”

Here’s hoping Bell has a long and prosperous NFL career. He might never be as great in his sport as Malone was in his, but Bell has already surpassed his father as a man.

TampaDude
04-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Remember the elbow...

lebomb
04-29-2008, 08:55 PM
Unbelievable......I went by my sisters junior high yesterday......11-14yr old girls......they ALL looked 11-14yrs old. Even though some were more developed, you could still tell they were young. Karl has NO excuse....sick bastard!!!!

Hank the Tank
04-29-2008, 08:58 PM
that is pretty fucked up.....13 yr old girl...and he was what 19-20 being a sophmore in college......wow...

Fillmoe
04-29-2008, 09:03 PM
sick bastard...

endrity
04-29-2008, 09:16 PM
I never liked him....

But if this is true, and I won't completely believe it just yet, it makes him a really bastard in my eyes.

Best PF of all time my ass.....

Duncan, Barkley, McHale, Dirk, KG.....

SRJ
04-29-2008, 09:56 PM

Malone is, at worst, the third or fourth best. Of course, it's irrelevant: he's a fucking dog of a person.

Red Hawk #21
04-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Yo fuck that dude

balli
04-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Scuzzy yeah, but this news is old as fuck to me. This story broke years ago. And anyone who thinks Barkley, Mchale, Dirk and KG are greater PF's than Malone was entirely fucking clueless. Yeah, he is an scumbag (and a republican). We get it already. That doesn't make him a worse player than Dirk "softer than cheese" Nowitzki and Kevin "barely there in the playoffs" Garnett. Mchale maybe if you want to go by rings, but he wasn't more talented. No way on Barkley. And... Tim Duncan is a center. I don't give a fuck what he or the Spurs say.

gospursgojas
04-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Is this real?

Fucking disgust.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2008, 10:05 PM
The mother of Cheryl Ford (and her twin brother) was only 12 or 13 when Karl Malone impregnanted her too, as far as I know. Malone was 17 at the time. (Someone can correct me if I am wrong).

gospursgojas
04-29-2008, 10:07 PM
The mother of Cheryl Ford (and her twin brother) was only 12 or 13 when Karl Malone impregnanted her too, as far as I know. Malone was 17 at the time. (Someone can correct me if I am wrong).

Wait.

These are different Bell's???

Like he's done it twice?

Armando
04-29-2008, 10:10 PM
While it is disgusting unless the parents of those girls pressed charges this is a nonstory. I bet they were not too upset when the money was coming in.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Yes.

When he was in high school, he impregnanted a 12/13 year old, who had twins (Cheryl Ford and her brother).

Then, according to this article, in college, he impregnanted Gloria Bell (who was 13) and had Demetrius Bell.

gospursgojas
04-29-2008, 10:11 PM
While it is disgusting unless the parents of those girls pressed charges this is a nonstory. I bet they were not too upset when the money was coming in.

Have you tuned into CNN or any other news outlet lately?

Apperantly pregnant-by-adult men, 13 year olds girls is a HUGE story.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2008, 10:12 PM

Did he even pay child support? As far as I know, he didn't even acknowledge them til they were adults.

Armando
04-29-2008, 10:14 PM
Did he even pay child support? As far as I know, he didn't even acknowledge them til they were adults.

I am sure the family got money to keep silent. I am sure they knew who Malone was and realized that something like this would derail his career. Still is low of Malone to throw his son away like that.

Armando
04-29-2008, 10:17 PM

Or maybe I am just cynical.

m33p0
04-29-2008, 10:23 PM
how old was malone when these things happened? if he was a minor, end of story.

Mister Sinister
04-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Disgusting....although....it kind of hit somewhere with me, since...the reason I was adopted was because I'm the result of a teenage pregnancy. The irony gets me every time: The bad decisions, lack of judgement, etc, humans show....without that...I would not be here.

j-6
04-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Yes.

When he was in high school, he impregnanted a 12/13 year old, who had twins (Cheryl Ford and her brother).

Then, according to this article, in college, he impregnanted Gloria Bell (who was 13) and had Demetrius Bell.

Damn, three kids by 20? Is the Mailman (he always comes, rain or shine) anywhere near Kemp or Chipper in his career?

Utah's a funny place. I wouldn't be surprised if he franchised a few more out there.

nil.ball
04-29-2008, 11:44 PM
i mean, it is the utah jazz legend, hof, right?
i mean what do u expect, it's utah!

balli
04-29-2008, 11:49 PM
i mean what do u expect, it's utah!

You know all this Malone shit happened in the deep south right? As in where Houston is located. Have fun tonight enjoying your last win/game of the season in the fat & filth laden shithole of America.

25 Fattest Cities
Rank City
1 Houston

“Any winds coming from the east blow toxic chemical pollutants towards downtown [Houston] and many neighborhoods where people work and live,” said the Galveston-Houston Association for Smog Prevention in a letter to the Environmental Protection Agency.

Houston is the “Dirtiest City” in the United States, according to an annual report released by the EPA

BUMP
04-29-2008, 11:53 PM
the mailman stuffed a package in her mailbox

Medvedenko
04-30-2008, 12:08 AM
Weird....17 year olds dating 13 year olds is really nothing new...but a junior in college and a 13 year old is a little sketchy.

balli
04-30-2008, 12:13 AM
He's not the only one.

http://blogs.msg.com/gameon/images/2007/12/13/rocket121307.jpg

baseline bum
04-30-2008, 12:15 AM
I never liked him....

But if this is true, and I won't completely believe it just yet, it makes him a really bastard in my eyes.

This has been known for years. If you were here in 04 when the Spurs were trying to sign his ass I was bringing that kid up in every thread.

nil.ball
04-30-2008, 02:19 AM
You know all this Malone shit happened in the deep south right? As in where Houston is located. Have fun tonight enjoying your last win/game of the season in the fat & filth laden shithole of America.

:lol that's why we sent him off to utah lol, and those retard people there made a sculpture of him, the best of utah ever had. hahaha
we will see u on sunday, back in houston

m33p0
04-30-2008, 06:13 AM
talk about "getting stuffed and rejected on consecutive plays".

ShoogarBear
04-30-2008, 06:17 AM
He's not the only one.

http://blogs.msg.com/gameon/images/2007/12/13/rocket121307.jpg

No kidding. In fact, Roger is much sicker.

MajorMike
04-30-2008, 07:53 AM
how old was malone when these things happened? if he was a minor, end of story.

Tell that to Chris Collins.

bdubya
04-30-2008, 08:14 AM
Bell is the son of Malone, but the Mailman had no role in Bell’s success except passing along athletic genes.

The two have had very little contact during Bell’s life.

Lucky for Bell. He got the genes, but didn't get stuck with a certified asshole for a father and role model.

E20
04-30-2008, 09:01 AM
More shit just to use against Malone. FUCK YES!!!!!! :roll

Mailman has been delivering his shit since highschool.

spurms
04-30-2008, 09:13 AM
That is why he fitted right in and was embraced by the Utah polygamist.

bdubya
04-30-2008, 09:30 AM
More shit just to use against Malone. FUCK YES!!!!!! :roll

Mailman has been delivering his shit since highschool.

but not on a Sunday. Mailman don't deliver on Sunday.

http://media1.cnbc.com/j/CNBC/Sections/News_And_Analysis/__Story_Inserts/graphics/__SPORTS/pippen_scottie_AP.standard.jpg

ambchang
04-30-2008, 09:57 AM
I am sure the family got money to keep silent. I am sure they knew who Malone was and realized that something like this would derail his career. Still is low of Malone to throw his son away like that.

I doubt it, he was 17 and 20 when that happened, and he was pretty much a nobody back then. The two families didn't file charges then not because they got money, but for other reasons.

Whether they got money afterwards, I don't know, but given that the kids didn't even know that Karl Malone was their dad until they reach adulthood more or less indicates that Malone wasn't part of their lives when Malone was in the NBA.

m33p0
04-30-2008, 09:54 PM
bumped for repetitiveness of subject

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-30-2008, 11:41 PM
Until next time, dis here Karl Malone.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-01-2008, 12:11 AM
SXv8rMIFrxg

MI21
05-01-2008, 12:15 AM
This has been known for years. If you were here in 04 when the Spurs were trying to sign his ass I was bringing that kid up in every thread.

Yep, I was doing the same thing.

I'm so happy he never won a championship.

gmanrulz
05-01-2008, 12:17 AM
oh come on dont act like none of yall have every impregnated a 13 year old girl

SRJ
05-01-2008, 12:20 AM

I will go to my grave convinced that the collective vitriol of myself, baseline_bum, MI21, AlamoGirl, Lucky, and bospur(amongst many others) in 2005 kept that chokoholic child rapist thug assfuck off the roster for that championship. The FO was listening, I'm sure. :lol

m33p0
05-01-2008, 02:30 AM

its a small measure of justice. karma, dude. karma.