PDA

View Full Version : Princess Pimp: Don't forget to quote me when the Suns win the series

jmard5
04-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Is that all you've got?
Repeating the same shit over and over again! :lol

Don't forget to quote me when the Suns win the series

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93506

I'm calling you out now. Where are you?

EDIT: Sorry Kori. This is just for all those sh*t 'PP' posted in these forums.

BiZNicK
04-29-2008, 11:45 PM
lol OWNED

anakha
04-29-2008, 11:46 PM
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3062/louisownedvw8.th.jpg (http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=louisownedvw8.jpg)

Oh, Loooooooouuuuis... :lmao

jmard5
04-30-2008, 12:02 AM
Awww... we can see you. We know you are out there...

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/148/ppok6.jpg

Come out, come out, whereever you are...

703 Spurz
04-30-2008, 12:07 AM
C'mon Pimp, let's hear you run your STD infested mouth some more

honestfool84
04-30-2008, 12:13 AM
lol

duncan228
04-30-2008, 12:16 AM
He'll be back. Under another name with a different team. He's been around over a decade, he's not going to leave now.

He's so sure of himself maybe he'll make a last appearance as Princess Pimp just to tell us the ways the Spurs stole the series.

Radiosparks
04-30-2008, 12:22 AM
I'm loving this!

Avitus1
04-30-2008, 12:24 AM
LMAO

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2882/owned9wz.jpg

peskypesky
04-30-2008, 12:26 AM
where's Princess Pimple now!

douchebag loser....

spursfan09
04-30-2008, 12:29 AM
probably trying to come up with a new troll screen name and comeback as a hornets fan.

Shaolin-Style
04-30-2008, 12:32 AM
All he needs to say is that the spurs will lose next year to the suns, book it.

WildcardManu
04-30-2008, 12:33 AM
:lmao PP come out come out wherever you are!!

celldweller
04-30-2008, 12:48 AM
The princess is not feeling to good right now.
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r63/deenosaurus/fat_girl_puking.jpg

Quiet Strength
04-30-2008, 12:59 AM
eww that picture is so gross.. *stabs his eyes out with a fork*

caŽlo
04-30-2008, 01:58 AM
hhahaha i wonder where this idiot is right now!

ayos ginawa mo jmard! hahaha

Kori Ellis
04-30-2008, 02:01 AM
It's funny to me that Spurs fans (who supposedly hate PP) made 3-4 threads dedicate to it.

Princess Pimp is a rockets fan who just changes usernames and teams regularly to aggravate Spurs fans. Last season, it was active on SpursTalk as a Cavs fan.

I'm sure that it will be a Hornets or a Celtics fan next.

Princess Pimp is a lonely soul who lives in San Antonio and has been trolling Spurs message boards for 10 years. You can't ban it, because it just changes IPs and re-registers.

Your best remedy ... ignore it and it may get bored.

T Park
04-30-2008, 02:02 AM
Making threads and giving him attention, just gives him the fodder he likes.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-30-2008, 02:04 AM
It's funny to me that Spurs fans (who supposedly hate PP) made 3-4 threads dedicate to it.

Princess Pimp is a rockets fan who just changes usernames and teams regularly to aggravate Spurs fans. Last season, it was active on SpursTalk as a Cavs fan.

Princess Pimp is a lonely soul who lives in San Antonio and has been trolling Spurs message boards for 10 years. You can't ban it, because it just changes IPs and re-registers.

Wow.
That guy Really ...needs to re-evaluate his life. :lol

If he stumbles this thread, I hope he knows there are medications now for whatever illness he's suffering from, and I recommend he go get himself checked out right away.

FlavoredIcecream
04-30-2008, 02:07 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL Fucking owned :lol

bonzi_isaspurskiller
04-30-2008, 02:09 AM

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i145/bonzi_isaspurskiller/mask003.jpg
I am not an animal

Texas_Ranger
04-30-2008, 02:31 AM
:lol:rollin:lol

OWNED!

pawe
04-30-2008, 02:37 AM
Awww... we can see you. We know you are out there...

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/148/ppok6.jpg

Come out, come out, whereever you are...

:lol Classic!

Princess Pimp
04-30-2008, 03:27 AM
Cheaters, you will get stomped by the Hornets..

Karma is a bitch, The Home cooking did it for you this time, but you won't have it against New Orleans...

Texas_Ranger
04-30-2008, 03:29 AM
^^Yea, I gues you're right. Spurs Suck.

:rollin

Princess Pimp
04-30-2008, 03:30 AM
Don't forget the ass-kicking you recieved in 2 games this year one of those in your own home court.

Hornets in 4

anakha
04-30-2008, 03:33 AM
Hornets in 4

Given your record for predictions so far...

That just made me feel much better about the Spurs-Hornets series. :lmao

dknights411
04-30-2008, 03:36 AM
Don't forget the ass-kicking you recieved in 2 games this year one of those in your own home court.

Hornets in 4

And then we kicked their ass the next time they came in. What's your point?

Texas_Ranger
04-30-2008, 04:02 AM

Hornets in 4

''Your'' Suns were also 3-1 against the Spurs in the season, and now they can go fishing!!
:flag:

Kori Ellis
04-30-2008, 04:05 AM

Karma is a bitch, The Home cooking did it for you this time, but you won't have it against New Orleans...

Good post :lol

td_tp_manu
04-30-2008, 04:21 AM

Hornets in 4

fixed

Supreme_Being
04-30-2008, 04:49 AM

Cavs fan? HoopsCzar?

SpurForLife
04-30-2008, 05:20 AM
Cavs fan? HoopsCzar?

He/She went by the name of FastDunk!!!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-30-2008, 05:24 AM
yeah, wasn't Hoopsczar entertaining at least?

nkdlunch
04-30-2008, 08:47 AM

damn thats pretty sad. But I am especially happy he got owned once more.

on that note...

http://www.mathewingram.com/work/wp-content/uploads/myspace-owned.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
04-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Princess pimp is silly

NoMoneyDown
04-30-2008, 09:18 AM

I thought his username sounded very familiar. I recall a person by the name of "Big Poppa Pump" (or something similar) hanging around the Yahoo! Spurs message boards back in the 1998-2000 time frame. He, too, was an avid Rockets fan, but even more despised the Spurs. Probably the same demented soul.

703 Spurz
04-30-2008, 10:38 AM

To quote Fiona Apple:

And it's a saaaad, saaad world.

leemajors
04-30-2008, 10:46 AM
yeah, wasn't Hoopsczar entertaining at least?

HoopsCzar was my all time favorite poster.

TampaDude
04-30-2008, 10:57 AM

You know what, PP...you may be right...the Hornets are a very good team and there's no guarantee the Spurs will get past them...but they DID get past the Suns.

:fishing

RandomGuy
04-30-2008, 11:00 AM

A foil is a secondary character who contrasts with a major character; in Hamlet, Laertes and Fortinbras, whose fathers have been killed, are foils for Hamlet.

Louis/PP/whatever is simply someone that makes a convenient contrast to the main charactors of the board, the Spurs, and other posters here.

He has some function in the story of Spurstalk by providing a convenient focal point for such contrasts as well as providing a ready-made antagonist.

One might not like him, but he does provide some contribution to the story, like any good stock charactor.

To reach for another metaphor: every ecosystem has its bottom-feeders.

Think of PP as a catfish or buzzard. What they do isn't always pretty, but they do fill a niche. In PP's case that niche is someone to "show up" when the Spurs win.

Given the ability of the Spurs to win, and win consistantly, it is always nice to have such a buffoon around to laugh at. Basic human nature.

Word from the :nerd

GrandeDavid
04-30-2008, 11:03 AM

I like the "it" reference. "It" will put the skin vest on (or however it went in Silence of the Lambs).

Demo Dick Marcinko
04-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Louis/PP/whatever is simply someone that makes a convenient contrast to the main charactors of the board, the Spurs, and other posters here.

He has some function in the story of Spurstalk by providing a convenient focal point for such contrasts as well as providing a ready-made antagonist.

One might not like him, but he does provide some contribution to the story, like any good stock charactor.

To reach for another metaphor: every ecosystem has its bottom-feeders.

Think of PP as a catfish or buzzard. What they do isn't always pretty, but they do fill a niche. In PP's case that niche is someone to "show up" when the Spurs win.

Given the ability of the Spurs to win, and win consistantly, it is always nice to have such a buffoon around to laugh at. Basic human nature.

Word from the :nerd

Along with Hemingway, Vonnegut, William Faulkner and James Joyce, this may be one of the greatest pieces of literature of the 20th century. Don't be surprised Sir, if your piece ends up in the New England Journal of Medicine, Playboy and Good Housekeeping. Start making plans for your trip to Stockholm.

RandomGuy
04-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Along with Hemingway, Vonnegut, William Faulkner and James Joyce, this may be one of the greatest pieces of literature of the 20th century. Don't be surprised Sir, if your piece ends up in the New England Journal of Medicine, Playboy and Good Housekeeping. Start making plans for your trip to Stockholm.

I could use the money to pay off my student loans. :lol

Thanks for the nod.