PDA

View Full Version : grats spurs

sunsbum
04-29-2008, 11:46 PM
i hate you with a passion, but we must gracefully bow out to you....AGAIN.

good luck in the playoffs.

did i mention i hate you:bang

ClingingMars
04-29-2008, 11:47 PM
yeah i'd hate the Spurs too if I were a Suns fan by now.

or I'd have switched to another NBA team. Maybe the Hawks.

- Mars

Str8Ballin
04-29-2008, 11:49 PM
good luck spurs. you guys are the better team.

GrandeDavid
04-29-2008, 11:49 PM
Don't hate, that's awful. But I understand your frustration. Great series and good luck next season. Hey, at least the Spurs aren't a bunch of trash talking a-holes. Give them their due and stop the hating.

sunsbum
04-29-2008, 11:51 PM
i gave them their due. learntoread.

Armando
04-29-2008, 11:53 PM
This is becoming an annual tradition. Congrats to the Spurs fans.

trueD
04-29-2008, 11:59 PM
Congrats Spurs fans. Not a Suns fan but I was rooting for them and Shaq (God loves the underdog!). As always...the better team won.

Kande137
04-30-2008, 12:12 AM
First of all, i am not a troll. the cavs are my main team, but after that i love the suns. I come with only the best of intentions.

While i will admit that i do not root for the spurs to win (obviously because they have eliminated the spurs and cavs like nothing), i respect them like no other team in sports. To be able to do what they have done over the years with so much consistency is unbelievable.

So with that said, congratulations. The spurs absolutely deserved this series, and really deserve to win it all once again. Just about every expert in the world had the spurs losing because of "age" and many other bogus reasons. As a matter of fact, many said that the suns were the favorite to win this thing because of the addition of shaq. i fully expected the suns to take this in 7 after seeing the regular season, but there lies my mistake (and the mistake of many others). The regular season is an 82-game training camp for the spurs. they turn it on like no other team in sports ever has. Tony Parker played excellent ball, and the spurs proved true (as usual) down the stretch of games. Suns fans may complain about flops and phantom calls and the likes, but the truth is officiating is never going to be totally fair and one the other team will always appear to have the upper hand. It's basic human nature. I was disappointed that the suns didn't continue to feed amare more in a couple of the games, but that isn't the sole reason we lost. The spurs found out that they had an advantage with manu and tony, and they kept going to it. People call Pop a genius, but really he is just a master of common sense.

So all trash-talking aside, congratulations Spurs and Spurs fans! Please go out and trash Chris Paul and the hornets! Hope to see you guys get another one with this group!

-Kande

Suns Fan
04-30-2008, 12:22 AM
No matter how you break it down, no matter what you read or see on the TV, we had chance after chance and we looked like a jr.high team out there making mistakes you only see at a church summer camp basketball for Jesus game!

Have you ever seen a team give the ball back that many times in an elimination game before? Nash will be the one to take the heat I hope he is man enough to admit he gave the game away not once but twice in the final minute left to play.

Then again on the other hand we would have had to win in OT and still win the next two games so with that said Congratulation's to the San Antonio Spurs and SpursTalk! :toast

mavsfan1000
04-30-2008, 12:24 AM
Bowen and Parker being scrappy made Nash struggle. Diaw's pass was horrible though.

ducks
04-30-2008, 12:24 AM
you choked hogwash spurs d stepted up

CubanMustGo
04-30-2008, 12:26 AM
Old time Spurs fans know exactly how Suns fans feel. Until TD got here SA was everyone's bitch when playoff time rolled around.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-30-2008, 12:28 AM
No matter how you break it down, no matter what you read or see on the TV, we had chance after chance and we looked like a jr.high team out there making mistakes you only see at a church summer camp basketball for Jesus game!

You guys did make too many mistakes and paid for them. You had a real good team on paper, but didn't just have enough time to get it working to your best.

Have you ever seen a team give the ball back that many times in an elimination game before? Nash will be the one to take the heat I hope he is man enough to admit he gave the game away not once but twice in the final minute left to play.

At least he did own up to it a few minutes ago on TNT. :lol

duncanfan77
04-30-2008, 12:48 AM
You Guys Have Nothing To Be Fing Proud Of You Cheated Your Way Through That Series And Paid Off The Refs To Give You Every Single Call Bunch Of Fing Crybabys The Suns Will Own Your Ass Next Year With Our New Coach And Lineup I Hope You Get Swept By The Hornets You Wont Win The Title This Year Your To Old And Slow You Could Barley Get By The Suns With Shaq On The Roster Your Fucked Bunch Of Floper Cheaters Bandwagon Fans F U Sterns

Sausage
04-30-2008, 12:49 AM
have a great offseason!

Slomo
04-30-2008, 12:49 AM
You Guys Have Nothing To Be Fing Proud Of You Cheated Your Way Through That Series And Paid Off The Refs To Give You Every Single Call Bunch Of Fing Crybabys The Suns Will Own Your Ass Next Year With Our New Coach And Lineup I Hope You Get Swept By The Hornets You Wont Win The Title This Year Your To Old And Slow You Could Barley Get By The Suns With Shaq On The Roster Your Fucked Bunch Of Floper Cheaters Bandwagon Fans F U Sterns

I think I'm going to merge this into the congratulations to the Spurs thread.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2008, 12:51 AM
You Guys Have Nothing To Be Fing Proud Of You Cheated Your Way Through That Series And Paid Off The Refs To Give You Every Single Call Bunch Of Fing Crybabys The Suns Will Own Your Ass Next Year With Our New Coach And Lineup I Hope You Get Swept By The Hornets You Wont Win The Title This Year Your To Old And Slow You Could Barley Get By The Suns With Shaq On The Roster Your Fucked Bunch Of Floper Cheaters Bandwagon Fans F U SternsYou forgot to say "I'm not trolling."

Louie Vega
04-30-2008, 12:51 AM
good luck spurs. you guys are the better team.

Maybe you can remove that pic of Duncan at the bottom and replace it with the Suns! Crying all the way back to Phoenix!

BiZNicK
04-30-2008, 01:12 AM
Suns must be expert fisherman by now....