PDA

View Full Version : Mav Fan

MannyIsGod
04-30-2008, 08:28 AM
Generally I don't like to kick anyone while their down. Too bad for Mav Fan that generally doesn't cover you. God damn its great to see you guys implode yet again. Circa two years ago all I heard was how much brighter the Mavs future was when compared to the Spurs. Man, doesn't that shit sound funny as hell? I swear thats all that came out of almost every Mav Fans mouth.

You guys suck. You will continue to suck. You're ALWAYS going to suck.

Enjoy Jason Kidd assclowns.

LakeShow
04-30-2008, 08:32 AM
:lol:lol:lol

I'm almost glad to see one of these threads. I thought somebody died or something for a minute with the many doom and gloom threads. :lol

Indazone
04-30-2008, 08:39 AM
:lol:downspin::toast

Good One

cya next year :lmao

monosylab1k
04-30-2008, 08:48 AM
Generally I don't like to kick anyone while their down. Too bad for Mav Fan that generally doesn't cover you. God damn its great to see you guys implode yet again. Circa two years ago all I heard was how much brighter the Mavs future was when compared to the Spurs. Man, doesn't that shit sound funny as hell? I swear thats all that came out of almost every Mav Fans mouth.

It's good to see the knuckle-walker community still has a voice. You and Koko represent them well.

MannyIsGod
04-30-2008, 08:50 AM
It's good to see the knuckle-walker community still has a voice. You and Koko represent them well.

Oh - knowing that your team lost (again) makes every so sweet. You're like the biggest jinx of all time.

How's it feel, Mav Fan?

monosylab1k
04-30-2008, 08:52 AM
Oh - knowing that your team lost (again) makes every so sweet. You're like the biggest jinx of all time.

How's it feel, Mav Fan?

Tell Jane Goodall hi for me. I'm a big fan of her work.

MannyIsGod
04-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Tell Jane Goodall hi for me. I'm a big fan of her work.

Well now that you've made that public knowledge how long until she chokes?

monosylab1k
04-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Well now that you've made that public knowledge how long until she chokes?

well played sir.

sribb43
04-30-2008, 09:07 AM

How's it feel, Mav Fan?

The Spurs time will come eventually...when the beloved TD retires, so enjoy it now because it wont always be like this

Reggie Miller
04-30-2008, 09:11 AM
The Spurs time will come eventually...when the beloved TD retires, so enjoy it now because it wont always be like this

A lot of Spurs' fans seem to think that their team is so superkalifradulisticexpialladocius that this won't happen to them.

Duncan is irreplacable. Enjoy it while it lasts, and good luck, because to everything there is a season...

Findog
04-30-2008, 09:14 AM

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Findog
04-30-2008, 09:16 AM

Unless you're a bandwagoner, you don't choose your teams. All you can control is whether or not you conduct yourself in a classy way, whether you win or lose.

Funny how the cum receptacle that is the OP never posts in the NBA forum until the Mavs are safely eliminated. We'll see where a lot of these Spurs fans go when Duncan retires.

nkdlunch
04-30-2008, 09:16 AM
the mavfans here are not bad at all. I have not seen bad mavfans since 2006.

r u guys gonna stick around and root for the Spurs?

Findog
04-30-2008, 09:18 AM
the mavfans here are not bad at all. I have not seen bad mavfans since 2006.

r u guys gonna stick around and root for the Spurs?

See, this guy gets it. The bandwagoners jumped off around G4 of the Miami series. As far as they're concerned, Cowboys minicamp is coming up.

A Pistons or Lakers title offends me the least. Misery loves company, so it's good to see Phoenix go down as well. As long as somebody takes care of the Celtics, I don't care who wins.

caŽlo
04-30-2008, 09:27 AM
nothing beats the time when dallas imploded against G.S. and kori or timvp changed one of the forums title into "Dallas in 9"

LOL

Reggie Miller
04-30-2008, 09:32 AM
See, this guy gets it. The bandwagoners jumped off around G4 of the Miami series. As far as they're concerned, Cowboys minicamp is coming up.

A Pistons or Lakers title offends me the least. Misery loves company, so it's good to see Phoenix go down as well. As long as somebody takes care of the Celtics, I don't care who wins.

I guess I am really some sort of closet Spurs fan, but the Pacer in me says ANYONE except Boston or L.A. (Yes, even Detroit.)

Findog
04-30-2008, 09:35 AM
I guess I am really some sort of closet Spurs fan, but the Pacer in me says ANYONE except Boston or L.A. (Yes, even Detroit.)

I like Kobe, so I'll root for him.

Evan
04-30-2008, 09:40 AM
hah...classy thread.

As far as I am concerned I will be happy if the Spurs win it all now that the Mavs are out. I have no ill will towards the Spurs or the fans at all.

But in the end none of it matters...Cowboys training camp looms. Thats all this area truly cares about when the NHL and NBA smoke clears.

lebomb
04-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Hey, I have Mavs fans the work with me.....all Ive heard and the only thing they have stood on is...."we were the last team to knock the Spurs out of the playoffs" Whoopty DOOOOOOO!!!! How many rings did that get ya??? :lmao

They have been saying......we want to play the Spurs in the playoff, cause we have their number and can beat them again.

THE HELL YA CAN!!!!!!! :lmao

sribb43
04-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Hey, I have Mavs fans the work with me.....all Ive heard and the only thing they have stood on is...."we were the last team to knock the Spurs out of the playoffs" Whoopty DOOOOOOO!!!! How many rings did that get ya??? :lmao

They have been saying......we want to play the Spurs in the playoff, cause we have their number and can beat them again.

Mavs fans who use this are complete idiots and have no business being a fan. Basing your fandom off a 2nd round victory over the spurs is sickening

sribb43
04-30-2008, 09:44 AM
hah...classy thread.

As far as I am concerned I will be happy if the Spurs win it all now that the Mavs are out. I have no ill will towards the Spurs or the fans at all.

But in the end none of it matters...Cowboys training camp looms. Thats all this area truly cares about when the NHL and NBA smoke clears.

im used to spurs winning it so if they do it again it wont be nothing new...just glad Nash wont win the title and i might throw up if KG gets a ring

Ignignokt
04-30-2008, 10:01 AM
As much as i think mannyisgawd is a pest, I can't let Asshole mav fans like Mono come in here and disrespect my tea.. wait .. wtf??

:rollin:rollin:rollin :lmao :lmao:rollin:rollin:lmao :lmao :rollin:rollin:rollin.

StylisticS
04-30-2008, 10:21 AM
I have no problem with the Spurs and Spurs fans. I enjoy watching them play because it's beautiful to see. That said, I really don't hate teams in the NBA. I dislike Phoenix the most but not nearly as much as I hate other teams in the NFL such as the shitskins or the whiners whom I TRULY hate.

some_user86
04-30-2008, 10:32 AM
No, most regular-posting Mavs fan are ok (especially compared to most, but not all, Suns fans).

But I really, really want to rub it in AMARELOOMS', MAVTALKER's, and "DIRK NOWITZKI"'s collected faces. Fuckin trolls can go to hell.

mavsfan1000
04-30-2008, 10:56 AM
[B]

Mavs fans who use this are complete idiots and have no business being a fan. Basing your fandom off a 2nd round victory over the spurs is sickening
It was a great moment though. Unfortunately, we couldn't go all the way that year thanks to D-Whistle. :bang

sribb43
04-30-2008, 11:02 AM
It was a great moment though. Unfortunately, we couldn't go all the way that year thanks to D-Whistle. :bang

True...too bad we couldnt but the championship ahead of this moment and Spurs victory 2nd....

:bang:lobt2:

baseline bum
04-30-2008, 11:32 AM

Weren't you supposed to keep that Giants sig for a year?

bus driver
04-30-2008, 11:41 AM

..and the time will come but spurs fans will have sweet memories (and championship DVDs) to relive the good times the spurs gave us and for mavs fans and suns fans you will have nothing...

:flag::lobt2::flag:

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2008, 11:54 AM

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

demosthenes247
04-30-2008, 12:01 PM

I dunno, I think a Hawks title would be pretty hilarious. :lol I wouldn't really mind a Laker one though, watching Kobe is always very entertaining at least. Spurs I'd be indifferent about at this point, they've already won so freaking many of them.

spursfan09
04-30-2008, 12:06 PM
A lot of Spurs' fans seem to think that their team is so superkalifradulisticexpialladocius that this won't happen to them.

Duncan is irreplacable. Enjoy it while it lasts, and good luck, because to everything there is a season...

Well at least we got a few of :lobt2: out of it

spursfan09
04-30-2008, 12:09 PM
I think most Mav fans on this site are cool. They make fun of themselves and thier team. There were way more cockier ones back in 06 07. Ponky for example.

Findog
04-30-2008, 12:11 PM
I think most Mav fans on this site are cool. They make fun of themselves and thier team. There were way more cockier ones back in 06 07. Ponky for example.

And most Spurs fans are cool. But I do think it's funny that there are some like the OP that never venture into the NBA section until the Mavs season is safely over to talk shit.

spursfan09
04-30-2008, 12:14 PM
Just think of it more like you really got us/ hurt us in 06. It stuck hard with some. I'm not even over it. I mean like WTF Manu?

Findog
04-30-2008, 12:52 PM
Just think of it more like you really got us/ hurt us in 06. It stuck hard with some. I'm not even over it. I mean like WTF Manu?

The funny thing is that all the mav trolls that jumped on the bandwagon after G4 of the Spurs series and got off safely after Miami are long gone from Spurstalk, which is to whom the first post was directed.

You're a piece of shit, MIG.

MannyIsGod
04-30-2008, 02:59 PM
The funny thing is that all the mav trolls that jumped on the bandwagon after G4 of the Spurs series and got off safely after Miami are long gone from Spurstalk, which is to whom the first post was directed.

You're a piece of shit, MIG.

Fuck yeah, I got right under your skin didn't I? Good.

God damn the Mavs future looks bright. Devin Harris and Josh Howard are going to tear us up for years on end. Well, that is if Howard can put down his pipe long enough to. Harris probably will destroy us, but too bad it'll be for New Jersey.

I'd rather be a piece of shit than a Mavs fan.

mavsfan1000
04-30-2008, 03:09 PM

God damn the Mavs future looks bright. Devin Harris and Josh Howard are going to tear us up for years on end. Well, that is if Howard can put down his pipe long enough to. Harris probably will destroy us, but too bad it'll be for New Jersey.

:stfu

Findog
04-30-2008, 03:13 PM

You did get under my skin a little bit, I'll admit, because I always thought you were one of the better and classier Spurs fans. Now I know better. You're no better than the trolls. It's always disappointing to see somebody lower themselves to SpursDynasty's level.

I stick with my teams through the good times and bad and don't apologize for it. I don't run and hide when they do poorly, or wait until another team falls on hard times to lob some weak smack talk. Where was your cowardly ass when the Mavs owned the Spurs? But that's the difference between yourself and I. I won't have the gripping insecurity complex that would compel me to laugh in your face when Duncan retires and the Spurs are winning 35 games every year. Not that I would ever have the opportunity anyway, you seem like the type to not have the stomach to stick it out.

<Insert "At least we'll have 4 rings" retort here.> Like I need a title to validate my fandom. I'd love for the Mavs to win a title, and I won't hold my breath, but I don't need any crippling insecurity ameliorated with a championship.

And I'd rather be a Mavs fan than a piece of shit. So we're both happy.

P.S.

monosylab1k
04-30-2008, 03:15 PM

Not your best work :td

monosylab1k
04-30-2008, 03:16 PM
You did get under my skin a little bit, I'll admit, because I always thought you were one of the better and classier Spurs fans.

MagillaIsGorilla? Classy? :lmao

duncan228
Every fan base has idiots, the Spurs included. I agree that the worst of the Mavs trolls left after '06. I like the fans that stayed, I think most of them bring a lot to the board.

I said it in the game blog, but I'll say it here too. I'm sorry for their fans that the Mavs went out again like this. It's hard to be a fan of a team that seems to have so much potential and for 3 years in a row hasn't lived up to it.

Xylus

Findog
04-30-2008, 03:18 PM
MagillaIsGorilla? Classy? :lmao

You would think 30,000 posts would carry with it some credibility, but apparently not. It is with more regret than anger that he has to get the KFC response.

MannyIsGod
04-30-2008, 03:18 PM
You did get under my skin a little bit, I'll admit, because I always thought you were one of the better and classier Spurs fans. Now I know better. You're no better than the trolls. It's always disappointing to see somebody lower themselves to SpursDynasty's level.

I stick with my teams through the good times and bad and don't apologize for it. I don't run and hide when they do poorly, or wait until another team falls on hard times to lob some weak smack talk. Where was your cowardly ass when the Mavs owned the Spurs? But that's the difference between yourself and I. I won't have the gripping insecurity complex that would compel me to laugh in your face when Duncan retires and the Spurs are winning 35 games every year. Not that I would ever have the opportunity anyway, you seem like the type to not have the stomach to stick it out.

<Insert "At least we'll have 4 rings" retort here.> Like I need a title to validate my fandom. I'd love for the Mavs to win a title, and I won't hold my breath, but I don't need any crippling insecurity ameliorated with a championship.

And I'd rather be a Mavs fan than a piece of shit. So we're both happy.

P.S.

I'll admit - you're one of the better Mav fans here. But there are plenty such as Shank, Mono, Dirk, Mavfan etc etc who make it so damn sweet to watch them lose and throw some shit their way at the same time.

I don't care if it makes me a troll, but after hearing putting up with the bullshit this board has had to put up with from Mav Fan - you're all the same in the end.

Xylus
04-30-2008, 03:20 PM
I'll admit - you're one of the better Mav fans here. But there are plenty such as Shank, Mono, Dirk, Mavfan etc etc who make it so damn sweet to watch them lose and throw some shit their way at the same time.

I don't care if it makes me a troll, but after hearing putting up with the bullshit this board has had to put up with from Mav Fan - you're all the same in the end.

MannyIsGod
04-30-2008, 03:21 PM
I'm not sure what your little couple of lines indicate but the fact that you just can't ignore me and have to respond at all is wonderful. :)

monosylab1k
04-30-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm not sure what your little couple of lines indicate but the fact that you just can't ignore me and have to respond at all is wonderful. :)

The fact that we got under your skin so bad that you felt the need to make this thread is pretty nice too.

http://www.cartonionline.com/gif/CARTOON/magilla_gorilla/Magilla_gorilla_03.jpg

I'll give you the satisfaction of a response; You gave me the satisfaction of a thread.

Findog
04-30-2008, 03:24 PM
Mav Fan - you're all the same in the end.

Great take.

So, SpursDynasty and duncan228 are indistinguishable. Got it.

Findog
04-30-2008, 03:24 PM

It means you're on the receiving end of an inside joke and a pretty stinging insult, which you'd know if you showed your face in the NBA forum anytime other than the day after the Mavs and Suns are eliminated from the playoffs. Why don't you do us all a favor and head back to the Spurs section to discuss who should get more minutes, Udoka or Horry.

Xylus
04-30-2008, 03:26 PM

What is there to respond to?

How about your generalization of an entire fanbase, based on the actions of a couple of people you don't happen to like?

Or your attempt to add insult to injury, right after a very depressing first-round exit?

Or maybe your rancid sense of entitlement because a team that you root for, a team that you have absolutely no involvement with, a team that would win or lose even if you were dead, happens to be a great team? You act like some accomplishment of your's has somehow given you a voice of authority.

You're a tool, Magilla.

Findog
04-30-2008, 03:28 PM
What is there to respond to?

How about your generalization of an entire fanbase, based on the actions of a couple of people you don't happen to like?

Or your attempt to add insult to injury, right after a very depressing first-round exit?

Or maybe your rancid sense of entitlement because a team that you root for, a team that you have absolutely no involvement with, a team that would win or lose even if you were dead, happens to be a great team? You act like some accomplishment of your's has somehow given you a voice of authority.

You're a tool, Manny.

Hey Manny, show us your Spurs championship ring, you know, the one you earned by being a vital member of the team?

SpursChampsIII
04-30-2008, 03:29 PM

Speaking of seasons...how have your seasons gone lately, Pacer? Huh? (crickets)

I do see your point...after Duncan is gone the Spurs could sink as low as the Pacers :lmao

For now, bow down to your masters!

:flag::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag:

Shank
04-30-2008, 03:29 PM

What the fuck did I do? :bking

duncan228
04-30-2008, 03:31 PM
So, SpursDynasty and duncan228 are indistinguishable.

OUCH! :lol

Reggie Miller
04-30-2008, 03:35 PM
Speaking of seasons...how have your seasons gone lately, Pacer? Huh? (crickets)

I do see your point...after Duncan is gone the Spurs could sink as low as the Pacers :lmao

For now, bow down to your masters!

This is too assinine to ignore. Number of times that the Spurs have eliminated the Pacers from the playoffs: Zero. In order to be someone's "master," it sort of requires interaction in some form. Don't ya think?

Congratulations. You were able to make fun of the Pacers. Now you just need to steal candy from a baby and knock an old lady down the stairs for her welfare check, and your day is complete. You are my favorite internet tough guy of all time!

monosylab1k
04-30-2008, 03:38 PM
At least we know that 06 still pisses off Spur Fan. As pathetic as the Mavs legacy may be, it's great to know that for the Spurs, not even a championship can erase the bitterness of being owned by "little brother" just once.

degenerate_gambler
04-30-2008, 03:45 PM
At least we know that 06 still pisses off Spur Fan. As pathetic as the Mavs legacy may be, it's great to know that for the Spurs, not even a championship can erase the bitterness of being owned by "little brother" just once.

This stuff isn't life and death for me like some around here...but you're spot on that '06 will always be for me, a "what if" situation if SA had won Game 7 and went on to try and defend their title against Miami.

That was a hellacious series though..

td4mvp21
04-30-2008, 05:01 PM
There are a few (and when I say few I mean about 2 or 3) good Mavs fans here, but I can understand why Manny posted this. Even the good ones used to talk so much fucking shit to us. The Mavs are this, the Mavs are that, the Mavs are gonna win the title, the Mavs are gonna have a better future than the Spurs, the Mavs own the Spurs, the Spurs are done, the Spurs will not win any more rings, the Spurs are old, etc., etc. It was really annoying and it hasn't been that way for a while because Mavs fans haven't been able to talk shit for a while :lol. It's a lot easier to interact with Mavs fans now that their team has sucked in the playoffs the last 2.3 playoffs.

SpursChampsIII
04-30-2008, 05:05 PM
This is too assinine to ignore. Number of times that the Spurs have eliminated the Pacers from the playoffs: Zero. In order to be someone's "master," it sort of requires interaction in some form. Don't ya think?

Congratulations. You were able to make fun of the Pacers. Now you just need to steal candy from a baby and knock an old lady down the stairs for her welfare check, and your day is complete. You are my favorite internet tough guy of all time!

That's about as lame a comeback in about forever.

Look at it:

:lobt2:

SpursChampsIII
04-30-2008, 05:08 PM

The only thing I remember about 06 is a certain team choking any chance they ever had for a championship away.

Obstructed_View
04-30-2008, 05:41 PM

'06 will always be bitter to me, more for Pop's stupid coaching moves, which were destined to doom the team eventually, but also for the loss to the Mavs. Their ability to go on and choke on the biggest possible stage at seemingly the latest possible instant really took the sting out of it for me.

Roxsfan
04-30-2008, 09:54 PM
In general for mavs fans everywhere: If you were not arrogant and talking shiit about how you totally enjoyed when tim duncan, tmac, yao got hurt because this made the mavs the "best" team in texas........I feel bad for you.

If you WERE arrogant and publically rejoicing in TDs, tmac, yao's injuries.........not really feeling bad for you guys at all.......

GuerillaBlack
04-30-2008, 10:18 PM
There are a few (and when I say few I mean about 2 or 3) good Mavs fans here, but I can understand why Manny posted this. Even the good ones used to talk so much fucking shit to us. The Mavs are this, the Mavs are that, the Mavs are gonna win the title, the Mavs are gonna have a better future than the Spurs, the Mavs own the Spurs, the Spurs are done, the Spurs will not win any more rings, the Spurs are old, etc., etc. It was really annoying and it hasn't been that way for a while because Mavs fans haven't been able to talk shit for a while :lol. It's a lot easier to interact with Mavs fans now that their team has sucked in the playoffs the last 2.3 playoffs.
I'm not going to lie, it was pretty annoying. I live in DFW now, and lived there when the Mavs were won 67-games that in '07. It was pretty annoying hearing every Mavs fan saying "its the Mavs year!", "No one can beat the Mavs!", "Meat the new Bulls!". Once they lost, and now that they lost to New Orleans, the Mavs fans I know have been much easier to talk to. The arrogance is gone and all have had a taste of humble pie.

It also seems like there aren't any more Mavs fans around DFW (or as much as there use to be). They have all disappeared, or at least kept quiet now. I use to get laughed at with my Yao jersey. Now I get nothing.

Armando
04-30-2008, 11:29 PM
Normally I enjoy seeing the Mavs annual collapse in the postseason but I actually felt sorry for Dirk. This loss is not on him. I was impressed that he played the whole 48 minutes. To think that 2 years ago the Mavs were on their way to a 3-0 lead in the Finals. Hopefully he gets better teammates next season.

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2008, 11:42 PM
Manny is God is a bitch, from what I hear no one at the GTG's even likes him..

Shank
05-06-2008, 08:55 AM
I'm going to keep this thread warm in the event that Manny's beloved Spurs fall to the Hornets. Since he was so graceful in calling myself, Mono, etc., I figure there's no better place to gloat when that time comes. I'd hope he's smooth enough to claim "4 rings" when they bow out, too.

LEONARD
05-06-2008, 09:06 AM
What a delicious thread...

GO HORNETS GO! :lol

Findog
05-06-2008, 09:34 AM
I guess the Hornets are just that good. Spurs are getting faceraped just as bad.

monosylab1k
05-06-2008, 09:47 AM
I hate that I might be jinxing it, but what if the Hornets sweep the Spurs?

Mavs > Spurs.

monosylab1k
05-06-2008, 09:48 AM
Actually I want the Spurs to win tho. The Hornets players are the most arrogant, disrespectful fucking pricks in the NBA.

mFFL03
05-06-2008, 10:24 AM
i think it's time to open up an ***Official*** Spurs offseason thread

degenerate_gambler
05-06-2008, 10:31 AM
I'd hope he's smooth enough to claim "4 rings" when they bow out, too.

someone will either toss that one out there or the obligatory 'mavs got booted from the playoffs earlier than us'.

Findog
05-06-2008, 11:12 AM
I wish Manny would post a picture of himself wearing his 4 championship rings. Oh wait, you mean he's not a Spurs employee?

Dirk Nowitzki
05-06-2008, 02:31 PM

Karma is a bitch. 2 more losses and you will have achieved as much as the Mavs did this season. Dont worry there will be room on the boat for you guys for our texas triangle fishing tournament.

MavDynasty
05-06-2008, 06:41 PM
Karma is a bitch. 2 more losses and you will have achieved as much as the Mavs did this season. Dont worry there will be room on the boat for you guys for our texas triangle fishing tournament.

Lmao:tu

But i agree Mavs>Spurs if the spurs get swept haha

TampaDude
05-06-2008, 06:53 PM
Lmao:tu

But i agree Mavs>Spurs if the spurs get swept haha

Not exactly...the Spurs made it out of the first round...and, of course, they have 4 rings... :hat

The Nba Is Rigged
05-06-2008, 07:07 PM
The Mavs suck big time, the Kidd trade is shameful. They could have at least traded for a post presence. Pathetic.

ShoogarBear
05-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Holy hell, how did I miss this thread the first time around?

I've been way to nicey-nice to Mav Fan lately. It's good to get the venom flowing again.

Whether 06 or 0.4* hurt worse is a discussion which will be carried out to the end of time. As punishment, Mav Fan must pay for it at every available opportunity.

mak45
05-06-2008, 10:22 PM
I almost feel sorry for Mavs fans. ALMOST

Dirk Nowitzki
05-28-2008, 03:26 PM

:lmao:lmao
BUMP THIS SHIT!!

Get ready for this weekends fishing contest between the Mavs and Spurs!!! You are going down!

brettn
05-28-2008, 03:55 PM
:lmao:lmao
BUMP THIS SHIT!!

Get ready for this weekends fishing contest between the Mavs and Spurs!!! You are going down!

Probably won't be much of a "contest" really. Yall are much more experienced fishermen than the spurs are.

Beast
05-28-2008, 07:44 PM
..and the time will come but spurs fans will have sweet memories (and championship DVDs) to relive the good times the spurs gave us and for mavs fans and suns fans you will have nothing...

:flag::lobt2::flag:

and to the idiot mav fans...when OUR time has run out and timmy is gone, YOU STILL wont have a championship!!! your pain will remain and yes, we will have all our memories! not just one but MANY!!

Shank
05-30-2008, 07:18 AM
Manny:

So sorry to hear your favorite old-ass motherfuckers are on vacation again. Those 4 rings? They're not yours. Claiming them doesn't do shit for you, you obscenely-large headed slack-jawed fuck. Fuck you, fuck your favorite team, fuck your guitar and your stupid cap and fuck your cheap watch, you broke bitch.