PDA

View Full Version : Scola goes 18/12 in game 5 vs Jazz

ArgSpursFan.
04-30-2008, 08:46 AM
Those are ROY kind of numbers to me.
I wonder what are Durants numbers in the playoffs.....................

......my bad, I forgot,He's gone fishing already.:downspin:

sribb43
04-30-2008, 09:08 AM
Scola actually has NBA players on his team, where as Durant plays with a bunch of spares

ArgSpursFan.
04-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Scola actually has NBA players on his team, where as Durant plays with a bunch of spares

you mean Yao Ming,right?

robbie380
04-30-2008, 11:49 AM
scola's 1st half was weak because he kept trying to flop like a utah jazz. in the 2nd half when he realized the refs were going to call the game more like a euroleague game he stopped the flopping and started to play really well. without question this was the best game he had all year on defense since he stopped flopping.

if the refs call the game more consistently then it is advantage rockets. the jazz are great at flopping and if the refs allow it then we are dead.

JK2
04-30-2008, 01:15 PM
Those are ROY kind of numbers to me.
they should install an age restriction for the award. you cannot compare young promising players to an old never has been and never will be kind of player like Scola.

ArgSpursFan.
04-30-2008, 01:35 PM
they should install an age restriction for the award. you cannot compare young promising players to an old never has been and never will be kind of player like Scola.

No matter how you put it,He's still in his 1st year in the league,trying to learn new rules,teammates and a new city,just like any other roockie does.
Of course He's not your regular type of roockie,But still, His personal stats will go up next year.Probably around 16/10.
Book it.

Indazone
04-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Where's Whott? Even he cannot argue against numbers like this and if he does...

:lmao

JK2
04-30-2008, 02:46 PM
the guy has been playing professional basketball for ages. that's why there should be an age limit for ROY. he is 28 fucking years old. TMac is 28, Kobe is 29, Dirk is 29, ...

DaDakota
04-30-2008, 03:43 PM
What does age have to do with anything? It is a ROOKIE award.....for the NBA.....Sabonis, remember him?

DD

Obstructed_View
04-30-2008, 05:38 PM
I really think they should take the award away from Durant and give it to Scola based on one game. They should also give him 6MOY because he came off the bench once and the DPOY since he's gotten a couple of blocks.