theroc5
04-30-2008, 09:31 AM
:lol

Spurminator
04-30-2008, 09:32 AM
Yes, they're called Spurs Hating Fans of Eliminated Teams

GSH
04-30-2008, 09:37 AM
They don't currently have any of their own. Team officials indicate that they have located some fans and are sending them through a crash course even as we speak. But until then they are relying on disgruntled fans of other teams who have had their hopes crushed by the Spurs.

RobinsontoDuncan
04-30-2008, 09:42 AM
well this is a great way to invite people like princess pimp into trolling.

Honestly, i think the people of spurstalk love trolls, because it gives them someone to talk trash to. Look at how each thread a troll here starts goes to page 30

Jimcs50
04-30-2008, 09:43 AM
I think this is the first year that there have been any real Hornets fans, it takes a awhile to develope enough playoff experience to become a troll. They are happy just beiing in the playoffs in the 2nd round.

RobinsontoDuncan
04-30-2008, 09:44 AM
I think this is the first year that there have been any real Hornets fans, it takes a awhile to develope enough playoff experience to become a troll. They are happy just beiing in the playoffs in the 2nd round.

I think they had fans before katrina

Mister Sinister
04-30-2008, 09:46 AM
You know what'd be mean? If the AT&T center played "Rock You Like A Hurricane" against the Hornets.

ForeignFan
04-30-2008, 09:47 AM
any link to a NOH fans forum ?

cjjr72984
04-30-2008, 09:49 AM
You know what'd be mean? If the AT&T center played "Rock You Like A Hurricane" against the Hornets.

Yea, that wouldn't be cool at all.

Anyways, I've been a hornets fan since pre-katrina. We don't have too many "trolls". If you go to hornetsreport.com, you'll see we have some very good respectable fans that engage in intelligent conversation.

cjjr72984
04-30-2008, 09:50 AM
any link to a NOH fans forum ?

hornetsreport.com

Obstructed_View
04-30-2008, 09:51 AM
Give them time. Most of them have only known they have a team for a couple of weeks.

MoSpur
04-30-2008, 09:53 AM
Wait until Friday and you'll see some Hornets trolls. Princess Pimp will all of sudden be a Hornets fan.

cjjr72984
Give them time. Most of them have only known they have a team for a couple of weeks.

Lol, oh is that so??

King Ju I
Youre all welcome to come to hornetsreport.com as cjjr said. We'll roll out the welcome mat. I think youll find that we're really respectful fans. We love our Hornets but yet we know they are facing a juggernaut in the Spurs. Im looking forward to a great series. Looking to educate you guys on some Hornets info while im here.

GSH
04-30-2008, 09:56 AM

Anyways, I've been a hornets fan since pre-katrina. We don't have too many "trolls". If you go to hornetsreport.com, you'll see we have some very good respectable fans that engage in intelligent conversation.

Let's hope it stays that way. NO has a hell of a good team this year, which means they have no need for excuses or trash talk. And Spurs fans are more than capable of giving credit where it is due. It is going to be a tough series for both teams.

So... will the winner of this series meet the Hawks in the finals?

Jimcs50
04-30-2008, 09:59 AM
I think they had fans before katrina

Yeah with bags on their heads.:)

Have they ever won a playoff series, prior to this year? This is all new territory for these fans, as I said,they are just happy being here.....they are not cocky nough to be a troll yet.

cjjr72984
04-30-2008, 10:00 AM
So... will the winner of this series meet the Hawks in the finals?

LMAO! that would be something to watch. The Hawks are giving the C's everything they can handle, but Boston will pull it out in 6 I believe.

But could you imagine how much the western conference champ would want to play the Hawks if they did make it?? Man-o-man

Soul_Patch
04-30-2008, 10:01 AM
Im just excited to be playing a contending team that isnt named Mavericks or Suns or Lakers. Some variety is always nice. This will be fun to watch, whichever way it go's.

BonnerDynasty
04-30-2008, 10:02 AM

:lol:lol:lol

cjjr72984
04-30-2008, 10:02 AM
This is all new territory for these fans, as I said,they are just happy being here.....

Most Hornets fans are not "happy just for getting this far...." We have a very good team and we are rooting for them to go all the way. We want this bad!

O-Factor
04-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Yes, they're called Spurs Hating Fans of Eliminated Teams

They are also called Laker Trolls

NoMoneyDown
04-30-2008, 10:05 AM
LOL! I was reading a post over at hornetsreport.com and saw this ...

Pop is a good coach, but it doesn't hurt to have Tim Duncan, David Robinson, and Tony Parker. Don't underestimate BS, he is COTY by the way.

David is still playing?!?!?!

:lmao

O-Factor
04-30-2008, 10:06 AM

Don Quixote
04-30-2008, 10:11 AM
Youre all welcome to come to hornetsreport.com as cjjr said. We'll roll out the welcome mat. I think youll find that we're really respectful fans. We love our Hornets but yet we know they are facing a juggernaut in the Spurs. Im looking forward to a great series. Looking to educate you guys on some Hornets info while im here.

We can also give you running commentary and a travelogue of the great cuty of New Orleans!

In truth, I welcome trolls, as long as they are insightful, interesting, and/or funny.

cjjr72984
04-30-2008, 10:13 AM
LOL! I was reading a post over at hornetsreport.com and saw this ...

David is still playing?!?!?!

I'm sure that Hornets fan was referring to the David Robinson days when the Spurs won 2 championships with him.

Don Quixote

That's a penalty for unecessary and gratutious Katrina reference.

15 yards and loss of down.

Demo Dick Marcinko
These guys over at HornetsReport.com are pretty cool and humble. Quite a change from the whining horde knowns as sons fans. Only saw a couple of references to Bruce being dirty and not a single poster mentioned that we were boring.

http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/forumdisplay.php?f=2I

Mister Sinister
04-30-2008, 10:14 AM

Yes, I know. That's why I said, "You know what'd be mean?"

GSH
04-30-2008, 10:15 AM
LMAO! that would be something to watch. The Hawks are giving the C's everything they can handle, but Boston will pull it out in 6 I believe.

But could you imagine how much the western conference champ would want to play the Hawks if they did make it?? Man-o-man

Heh... that was just wishful thinking on my part too. But who knows? I never saw that one getting to 2-2.

We had a really good series against Utah last year. For the most part, the fans on both sides love the game, and were really well behaved as a result. Spurs fans showed a lot of respect for the Jazz players, even after it was over. But I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that the players did their talking on the court, and made no excuses.

As good as the Spurs are, and have been for years, I think a lot of fans recognize that this is a series we could lose. I don't remember anyone even suggesting that the Hornets were a fluke during the regular season. That's saying a lot for a team that wasn't in the hunt last year. It will be a fun series to watch.

But I still hope it's a little bit more fun for us to watch than for you. :flag:

Obstructed_View
04-30-2008, 10:22 AM
Lol, oh is that so??

Please don't make me get out attendance numbers for you, okay? Just take the joke, laugh and move on.

Oh yeah, you did. :)

Obstructed_View
04-30-2008, 10:24 AM
Heh... that was just wishful thinking on my part too. But who knows? I never saw that one getting to 2-2.

We had a really good series against Utah last year. For the most part, the fans on both sides love the game, and were really well behaved as a result. Spurs fans showed a lot of respect for the Jazz players, even after it was over. But I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that the players did their talking on the court, and made no excuses.

As good as the Spurs are, and have been for years, I think a lot of fans recognize that this is a series we could lose. I don't remember anyone even suggesting that the Hornets were a fluke during the regular season. That's saying a lot for a team that wasn't in the hunt last year. It will be a fun series to watch.

But I still hope it's a little bit more fun for us to watch than for you. :flag:
Other than throwing shit just like the Suns fans did.

Demo Dick Marcinko
04-30-2008, 10:25 AM
Honestly I think match up wise, this will be our toughest series. The Hornets concern me more then the Fakers of Celtics. But ultimately I think we will beat them. Manu will come up big. Did you that Manu's beard too is listed on his organ donor card?

cjjr72984
These guys over at HornetsReport.com are pretty cool and humble. Quite a change from the whining horde knowns as sons fans. Only saw a couple of references to Bruce being dirty and not a single poster mentioned that we were boring.

http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/forumdisplay.php?f=2I

Told ya.....

I think the Spurs fans on this board are some of the classiest I've ever seen. Just hope things don't get fired up between Hornets-Spurs fans when the series starts, lol.

m33p0
i'm a bit more worried about facing the hornets than i was against the suns.

703 Spurz
04-30-2008, 10:29 AM

Probably not but Princess Pimp and the rest of the retards will come here and act like Hornets fans.

GSH
04-30-2008, 10:30 AM
Other than throwing shit just like the Suns fans did.

LOL. I meant the ones here. Sure if you want to count their fans throwing stuff at our players, go ahead... make a liar out of me.:toast

CP3_Bourbon_St.
04-30-2008, 10:32 AM
This is going to be a classic series. The Spurs specialize in knocking out young whipper-snapper teams in the playoffs, but the Hornets just proved they could handle the veteran Mavs in 5 games.

Plus Chris Paul is playing out of his mind right now. I hope the Hornets don't put too much stock into the reg season blowouts they pulled off over SA.

they gota fully realize the spurs are a completely diff. team in the playoffs.

may the best team win.

GSH
04-30-2008, 10:49 AM
Uh oh, let's not rent a room just yet. Exactly what is going on over there at hornetsreport.com?:nope

Geaux Hornets - "i find it funny that we are in the floppers bracket with the spurs and suns. the other bracket is the physical bracket with utah,lakers and houston."
Jahsoul - "The " STOP THE FLOP!!!!" continues with Ginobli (if spurs win) in the next round. Bring it FLOPPERS!!!"
King Ju I - "X-Factor may be the dirty play of Bowen." "Ginobli penetrates and FLOPS like none other. You think you were mad at Dirk. STOP THE FLOP chants will be ringing loud."
Moubre4 - "i just hope that if bruce bowen (dirtiest player in the league IMO) starts trying to get chippy dwest or tyson quickly lets him know that its not gonna happen"

rAm
04-30-2008, 11:23 AM
Told ya.....

I think the Spurs fans on this board are some of the classiest I've ever seen. Just hope things don't get fired up between Hornets-Spurs fans when the series starts, lol.

Welcome to the board, and good luck to your team. Will be a great series!

God it's nice to not have to argue with Suns fans anymore.

NoMoneyDown
04-30-2008, 11:28 AM
This is going to be a classic series. The Spurs specialize in knocking out young whipper-snapper teams in the playoffs, but the Hornets just proved they could handle the veteran Mavs in 5 games.

Plus Chris Paul is playing out of his mind right now. I hope the Hornets don't put too much stock into the reg season blowouts they pulled off over SA.

they gota fully realize the spurs are a completely diff. team in the playoffs.

may the best team win.

1. Spurs >>>> Dallas

2. Phoenix 3-1 vs. Spurs RS ... 1-4 vs. Spurs PO's

3. Spurs have "been there and done that" too many times to count the last 10 years. NO?

Should be a good series, though. I figure NO will have one good win, a'la Phoenix - and maybe even two. If nothing else I figure it'll be good experience for the Hornets in the coming years.

fyatuk
04-30-2008, 11:48 AM
i'm a bit more worried about facing the hornets than i was against the suns.

I'm more concerned about the Hornets than any team in the West. Hopefully their lack of experience will give the Spurs a huge edge.

LoomsLooms
04-30-2008, 12:01 PM
yes there are and they are LOOMING. :lmao

CubanMustGo
04-30-2008, 12:10 PM

Bill Simmons would commit suicide if his beloved Celts lost to Atlanta. Hmm ...

Welcome to our board and congrats to your guys for an exceptional season, regardless of the outcome in the second round. I have to admit that NO gives me more concern than did the Suns, a team that somehow finds new and unique ways to fail against SA every post-season.

slayermin
04-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Didn't San Antonio take in a bunch of Katrina people?

I wonder if some of them converted to the Spurs.

Obstructed_View
04-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Didn't San Antonio take in a bunch of Katrina people?

I wonder if some of them converted to the Spurs.

Didn't take much. Nobody was a Hornets fan pre-Katrina. At least, nobody in New Orleans.

cjjr72984
04-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Didn't take much. Nobody was a Hornets fan pre-Katrina. At least, nobody in New Orleans.

Lol, there were plenty of fans in N.O. pre-katrina. It's just that now we have two legit stars in CP3 and D. West to cheer for. That, along with the All-Star game I believe, is the main reason the Hornets games are selling like hotcakes.

boutons_
04-30-2008, 02:36 PM
dubya's FEMA re-located a hell of a lot of NO fans to Houston, Memphis, Atlanta, even some to SA, a couple years ago, and they can't afford to move back, even if there were affordable housing.

Obstructed_View
04-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Told ya.....

Lakers fans, on the other hand... :lol

Teal Street
04-30-2008, 02:50 PM
Yeah leave the classless Katrina remarks to Chicago Bear fans. You guys are better than that.

Reggie Miller
04-30-2008, 04:02 PM
Man, grow some balls. You think these Spurs fans are going to give you a pass for being Mr. Nicey Nice!:nope

I know you are new to the playoffs and dont know the rules yet, but let me clue you in... THE SPURS WILL NOT BE AS NICE AND CLASSY AS YOU THINK. THESE FUCCERS WALK AROUND WITH ANGEL FACES WITH DEVILS HEARTS!!!

You better put your armor on and grab your sword, cause the Spurs intend on drawing blood:ihit

Oh yeah, and...

WATCH YOUR BACK!

or is it...

B
L
O
C
K

M
E
!

hater
04-30-2008, 04:06 PM
Hornets trolls? I beleive there have been sightings of such creatures in distant forums across the internets. Some beleive these sightings are hoaxes or legends. Nevertheless I beleive we might find out soon if these beings really do exist.