PDA

View Full Version : LMAO ESPN Experts:

hater
04-30-2008, 11:04 AM
ESPN is a joke of a sports network. :lmao
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb177/hater79/espn_experts.jpg

CP3_Bourbon_St.
04-30-2008, 11:05 AM
if everyone picks hornets now I will be concerned.

Ginofan
04-30-2008, 11:08 AM
Teehee.

Everyone counts the Spurs down and out and then they will want to jump their bones come The Finals. Same routine every year...I'm not expecting anything to change for the Hornets series.

some_user86
04-30-2008, 11:08 AM
Expert picks rarely matter either way. We have won with "experts" favoring us and with "experts" favoring the other team.

What the hell is an "expert" anyways?

King Ju I
04-30-2008, 11:09 AM
lol can u blame them for understimating you? You guys had some losses at the end of the season that made everyone think that you were getting old. I thought you would beat the Suns however. Only 3 "experts" picked us to win and they all said in 7 games.

JamStone
04-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Don't see the big deal. Expert predictions are wrong all the time. Don't think ESPN is a joke because of that. They're a joke because of stuff like "Who's Now" or spending entire days covering whether Joe Torre's going to be fired or not. At some point, the Spurs will falter one of these seasons and age will catch up to them, including Timmy and Manu. A lot of people thought it was this season, and I don't think it was a stretch to think the Suns could have pulled off the upset.

Rummpd
04-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Dear King Ju I - Good luck. Your team (a very talented but raw bunch) is going to need it when it faces for the first time a champion. Spurs in 6.

BATMAN
04-30-2008, 11:14 AM
The Spurs once again hiding in the shadows waiting for the right time to strike. Thats why I love this team. That, and Peter Holt gives me great deals on motion-seeking batarangs.

hater
04-30-2008, 11:15 AM
lol can u blame them for understimating you? You guys had some losses at the end of the season that made everyone think that you were getting old. I thought you would beat the Suns however. Only 3 "experts" picked us to win and they all said in 7 games.

Don't see the big deal. Expert predictions are wrong all the time. Don't think ESPN is a joke because of that. They're a joke because of stuff like "Who's Now" or spending entire days covering whether Joe Torre's going to be fired or not. At some point, the Spurs will falter one of these seasons and age will catch up to them, including Timmy and Manu. A lot of people thought it was this season, and I don't think it was a stretch to think the Suns could have pulled off the upset.

1. Spurs have heart of a champion
2. Spurs always play 10x better in the playoffs
3. All of our big 3 were healthy coming into the playoffs
4. Suns were not exactly rolling either
5. We have eliminated Suns every time
6. Suns still don't play defense
7. Spurs have a genius of a coach, SUns have a monkey as a coach

you would think the so called "expert" whos fulltime job is to think basketball. to know these things.

what the fuck do they do at ESPN anyway when not on the air? they probably goof off and shit. that is why ESPN is a joke. it is definitely not a serious network.

It is like the Maxim of sportsworld

nkdlunch
04-30-2008, 11:34 AM
they call themselves experts but they are no more knowledgeable than the average joe.

shit I can find 10 posters in here that could actually make way better predicitions.

JamStone
04-30-2008, 11:50 AM
1. Spurs have heart of a champion
2. Spurs always play 10x better in the playoffs
3. All of our big 3 were healthy coming into the playoffs
4. Suns were not exactly rolling either
5. We have eliminated Suns every time
6. Suns still don't play defense
7. Spurs have a genius of a coach, SUns have a monkey as a coach

you would think the so called "expert" whos fulltime job is to think basketball. to know these things.

what the fuck do they do at ESPN anyway when not on the air? they probably goof off and shit. that is why ESPN is a joke. it is definitely not a serious network.

It is like the Maxim of sportsworld

Was it a joke for any "expert" to pick Dallas over the Spurs in 2006? Shit happens. Predictions are just that, predictions.

samikeyp
04-30-2008, 11:57 AM

Why? I didn't play a single minute.

:)