PDA

View Full Version : will this series be the best thing for manu?

td4mvp3
04-30-2008, 11:32 AM
his scoring cratered last night, i don't think it was too great the game before. but raja and giricek play pretty well and no one like that exists for the hornets. how good will this be for him considering his injuries?

SpurOutofTownFan
04-30-2008, 11:34 AM
I like the fact the hornets dont have the same presence the suns had in the paint

GinobiliLooms
04-30-2008, 11:37 AM
The Chosen One is hurt. He will be back in top form by tip-off Saturday. These three days off are exactly what the Chosen One needs.

nfg3
04-30-2008, 11:42 AM
Manu may or may not have been slowed by his recent groin injury but the 4 days of rest will be helpful. I give the Suns credit for their D on him in these last two games. Anyway who does the Hornets have to put on him that are as good as Bell? I don't think they have anyone as good so maybe it will be by committee or something. That is something that Scott will have to figure out.

Manu needs to bring it against the Hornets consistently. We could have lost last night due to his lack of production. If he scores at his average last night the game is even close. But the same thing could have been said of Nash or Amare.

Manu is our X factor and when he's on we are very difficult to beat if not damn near unbeatable IMO.