PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Boozer is a soft bitch

balli
04-30-2008, 02:29 PM
Regardless of how this Houston thing shakes out the Jazz should try to move him. He doesn't play defense worth shit, he only rebounds when it's easy and he leaves his man early to get them. He falls apart in big games and he routinely gets punked by all and everyone who plays even a shred of defense. His jumpshot is decent, except when it isn't. If he's making em great. When he isn't, he REALLY isn't. He scores beautifully in the post against smaller defenders, but what good is that when he gives it right back on the other end? I don't even give a fuck who they get back. It doesn't matter. Deron will run screen rolls with anybody. The Jazz need to cut him loose and work on building around Deron, Brewer, AK, Okur & Millsap. Plus AK could go back to PF, where he's at least, y'know, effective. Okur's been better on the block this year and Millsap's post game is far and away better than you'd think. Fuck Boozer- get him out.

Obstructed_View
04-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Way to turn on a guy after a bad game. Why don't you get someone in Utah to throw a water bottle at him or yell racial epithets at him?

clambake
04-30-2008, 02:37 PM
you can have our whole bench for boozer

MajicMan
04-30-2008, 02:39 PM
so many fans going ape shit this season. i love it haha

balli
04-30-2008, 02:40 PM
Way to turn on a guy after a bad game. Why don't you get someone in Utah to throw a water bottle at him or yell racial epithets at him?

Fuck off fag. Utah's what it is. I don't support the way our fans behave, nor do I support the culture that gives rise to it.

And I haven't liked the Boozer deal from the start. I was willing to try and live with it, but obviously, this shit isn't going to work in terms of winning a ring.

balli
04-30-2008, 02:41 PM
you can have our whole bench for boozer

What bench?

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Seriously, you want to ditch a legit 20-10 guy? They don't grow on trees, and most can't be had for less than max money these days. I agree that his D is subpar, but there's plenty of teams out there that would gladly take him if the Jazz were thinking like you are.

MajicMan
04-30-2008, 02:43 PM
like Okur or any of these other guys play defense

balli
04-30-2008, 02:46 PM
My point is that you will never win a ring with a guy like that sucking minutes as your top option. His D isn't just subpar, it's horrible. Pick and rolls, in the post, mismatches. He sucks ass at all of them. At least Okur can guard the post. Plus, his rebounds come from leaving his man early to go get them. That was a knock on him in Cleveland and it still is. Damn is actually ever puts a body on guys and out-jumps them. I'd much, much rather have a guy who scores less but plays defense.

Pero
04-30-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm sure Cleveland would love to have him back. :lol

balli
04-30-2008, 02:48 PM
like Okur or any of these other guys play defense

Okur can't guard screens. Other than that he's decent. He at least puts a body on guys in the post. Brewer tears it up. Ak's the best help defender in the league. I think Deron's way, way better than Paul, Nash or TP defensively. Harpring annoys the fuck out of people. Boozer does nothing well defensively. Nothing.

Obstructed_View
04-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Fuck off fag. Utah's what it is. I don't support the way our fans behave, nor do I support the culture that gives rise to it.
Yeah, too bad they can't all be paragons of culture and sportsmanship like you. :lol

And I haven't liked the Boozer deal from the start. I was willing to try and live with it, but obviously, this shit isn't going to work in terms of winning a ring.
Well congratulations on your incredible self-control to hold your tongue until he plays a bad game to vent your frustrations publicly.

Pussy.

balli
04-30-2008, 02:54 PM
Basically what this thread boils down to is that out west if Tim Duncan isn't your PF then what the fuck is the point in trying to win with a PF as your offensive centerpiece?

balli
04-30-2008, 02:58 PM
Well congratulations on your incredible self-control to hold your tongue until he plays a bad game to vent your frustrations publicly.

You mean 6 straight bad games. 5 in the playoffs. After getting owned 5 straight games by Duncan last year, in the playoffs?

Obstructed asshole why don't just stop talking to me? I think you're one of the biggest fags I've ever encountered on a message board. I can't wait till the Spurs lose to LA. The primary reason is that I get to rub it in your fucking face as much as possible. In fact, I was planning on doing it before this thread. I won't do it to other spurs fans, for them that will suck and I'll just keep my mouth shut. I just want to make sure it hurts your bitch ass as much as it possibly can.

Obstructed_View
04-30-2008, 03:12 PM
You mean 6 straight bad games. 5 in the playoffs. After getting owned 5 straight games by Duncan last year, in the playoffs?
Since I don't think 19 points, 10 rebounds and 3 steals is a bad game, I actually disagree with the premise of your post. You of all people should know about being a soft bitch, but it appears you can't even get that right.

Obstructed asshole why don't just stop talking to me? I think you're one of the biggest fags I've ever encountered on a message board. I can't wait till the Spurs lose to LA. The primary reason is that I get to rub it in your fucking face as much as possible. I won't do it to other spurs fans, for them that will suck. I just want to make sure it hurts your bitch ass as much as it possibly can.
In the meantime, your mom can make you a sandwich and then you can cry into your Hello Kitty pillow. :lol

ElNono
04-30-2008, 03:12 PM
What I noticed in the games we played against them is that his 'defense' on big men is restricted to trying to slap the ball for a steal (pretty much like Dirk), and that's about it. That's just not going to get it done.

hater
04-30-2008, 03:16 PM
it's that time of the month huh?

balli
04-30-2008, 03:16 PM
Since I don't think 19 points, 10 rebounds and 3 steals is a bad game, I actually disagree with the premise of your post.
Henceforth, the reason you're an idiot. Don't mention the bad FG% or the five turnovers. Or the fact that Luis Fucking Scola of all people went off for 18 and 12 against him or that Landry and Hayes had another 12 and 8. Why don't you try watching them games sometime asshole?

balli
04-30-2008, 03:17 PM
That's just not going to get it done.

Exactly. It's just not going to get it done. Boozer is a fine player, an above average player and an allstar. But as long as he's playing 40 minutes a night for us, we're just not going to get it done.

DarrinS
04-30-2008, 03:23 PM

Did that happen?

Obstructed_View
04-30-2008, 03:26 PM
Henceforth, the reason you're an idiot. Don't mention the bad FG% or the five turnovers. Or the fact that Luis Fucking Scola of all people went off for 18 and 12 against him or that Landry and Hayes had another 12 and 8. Why don't you try watching them games sometime asshole?

If they can manage to get the games on an actual network I'll be happy to.

And Luis Scola is an all-star. Didn't you know?

Obstructed_View
04-30-2008, 03:27 PM
Did that happen?

Specifically to Carlos Boozer? I don't know.

Medvedenko
04-30-2008, 03:35 PM
Don't worry Jazz fan...OV is kind of a douche....and he's probably just playing with you. But you're right, boozer is not a franchise PF in the way Amare, TD, KG, or Bosh is. He's still an amazing talent than can get it done but no one you can rely on for the winning play.

bobbyjoe
04-30-2008, 03:41 PM

Try 5 in a row in the playoffs.

Boozer is very overrated.