PDA

View Full Version : top 5 reasons spurs win series

coachmac87
05-01-2008, 01:38 PM
1) Heart of a champion- spurs are winners and the team is on a mission to repeat and win their 5th title in 10 years. something nobody on the hornets can relate to. ya they have talent..but does the whole team really understand what is at stake?? they are just toooooo young and this series will help the hornets franchise in the future...spurs will show them what it takes to take their game up to another level

2) Tim Duncan- he is going to have a great series. nobody can guard him in the paint. Duncan is so happy he does not have to play against shaq. instead he goes against a twig named chandler...please....can chandler stay out of foul trouble?? i doubt it. there will be alot of 4 down called in this series.

3)Tony&Manu-ok just ask the suns...how and the hell the hornets gonna stop them from getting to the bucket? there is no shaq or perimeter defender to stop penetration. if you thought the spurs could get in the lane with ease against the suns.....wait to u see what they are about to do this series

4)Bruce Bowen-Mavs had nobody to guard paul..the spurs are the only team who can have one player just guard you the whole series..and thats his only job. if im pop bruce is on paul most of the time...remember bruce is 6'7 while paul barely hits 6 feet...length is a big factor and trust me paul has no ideas what its about to be like when somebody has to guard you every game as hard bowen does...paul has never had this happen to him throughout his whole basketball career..

5) hornets lack of true depth- hornets will get in foul trouble down low this series...thats a fact. its going to be very interesting to see how the bigs on the bench play for them..and just the bench period for the hornets..bonzi worries me but thats about it. pargo will not be as effective with a bigger guard on him...he just ate up terry and kidd

spurs in 5:lobt:

Loose Cannon
05-01-2008, 01:54 PM
6. Because we're the fucking Spurs.

GinobiliLooms
05-01-2008, 01:59 PM

:tu

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::flag::flag::flag:: :ihit:ihit:ihit

Reggie Miller
05-01-2008, 02:01 PM
5. Popovich has just completed secret research with the Rand Corp. on behavior modification. Watch as the entire NO Hornets team leaves the bench!

4. Announcers keep talking about "Big Shot Bob." Don't piss Robert off. You won't like him when he's angry.

3. Now that Desperate Housewives is back in production, TP is getting some peace and quiet around the old chateau.

2. Even the Hornets are more concerned about the Saints' Draft Day Grades than this series.

1. Oberto Fever. CATCH IT!!!

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-01-2008, 02:35 PM

+1

Damn Right
:flag: :flag: :flag:
:lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt2:

wildchild
05-01-2008, 02:59 PM
5. Popovich has just completed secret research with the Rand Corp. on behavior modification. Watch as the entire NO Hornets team leaves the bench!

4. Announcers keep talking about "Big Shot Bob." Don't piss Robert off. You won't like him when he's angry.

3. Now that Desperate Housewives is back in production, TP is getting some peace and quiet around the old chateau.

2. Even the Hornets are more concerned about the Saints' Draft Day Grades than this series.

1. Oberto Fever. CATCH IT!!!

:lmao

Ladies and gentlemen, the original Reggie came back!

Reggie, are you? :wow

Reggie Miller
05-01-2008, 03:03 PM
:lmao

Ladies and gentlemen, the original Reggie came back!

Reggie, are you? :wow

I'm always around. It's just that the Suns' fans' lame b.s. doesn't inspire me anymore. :p:

honestfool84
05-01-2008, 03:07 PM
spurs in five, and its gonna be exactly like this:
W L W W W

Reggie Miller
05-01-2008, 03:13 PM
I'm gonna let you in on a secret. Even if Megan Fox isn't a Spurs fan, don't tell me and NEVER take down that signature picture. Thanks, mang.

honestfool84
05-01-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm gonna let you in on a secret. Even if Megan Fox isn't a Spurs fan, don't tell me and NEVER take down that signature picture. Thanks, mang.

oh, i know.
it is cause of her we are gonna win it all.

her sexiness brings us through

BiZNicK
05-01-2008, 03:18 PM
spurs in five, and its gonna be exactly like this:
W L W W W

:tongue :fight :frying::frying::makemyday.....then :fishing

honestfool84
05-01-2008, 03:19 PM
:tongue :fight :frying::frying::makemyday.....then :fishing

lol.
don't get ahead of yourself.

i would say more like this..

:tongue :fight :frying::frying::makemyday x3

then :lobt2:

Brutalis
05-01-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm already tired of this 'heart of a champion' saying now. It used to sound better me thinks.

BiZNicK
05-01-2008, 03:22 PM
lol.
don't get ahead of yourself.

i would say more like this..

:tongue :fight :frying::frying::makemyday x3

then :lobt2:

:lobt: hmmm yes i can already smell it

Reggie Miller
05-01-2008, 03:35 PM
oh, i know.
it is cause of her we are gonna win it all.

her sexiness brings us through

Yep. You too, Brutalis. Please never, ever change your signature.

Obstructed_View
05-01-2008, 03:42 PM

Who is that, anyway?

macatak911
05-01-2008, 03:51 PM
1) Heart of a champion- spurs are winners and the team is on a mission to repeat and win their 5th title in 10 years. something nobody on the hornets can relate to. ya they have talent..but does the whole team really understand what is at stake?? they are just toooooo young and this series will help the hornets franchise in the future...spurs will show them what it takes to take their game up to another level

2) Tim Duncan- he is going to have a great series. nobody can guard him in the paint. Duncan is so happy he does not have to play against shaq. instead he goes against a twig named chandler...please....can chandler stay out of foul trouble?? i doubt it. there will be alot of 4 down called in this series.

3)Tony&Manu-ok just ask the suns...how and the hell the hornets gonna stop them from getting to the bucket? there is no shaq or perimeter defender to stop penetration. if you thought the spurs could get in the lane with ease against the suns.....wait to u see what they are about to do this series

4)Bruce Bowen-Mavs had nobody to guard paul..the spurs are the only team who can have one player just guard you the whole series..and thats his only job. if im pop bruce is on paul most of the time...remember bruce is 6'7 while paul barely hits 6 feet...length is a big factor and trust me paul has no ideas what its about to be like when somebody has to guard you every game as hard bowen does...paul has never had this happen to him throughout his whole basketball career..

5) hornets lack of true depth- hornets will get in foul trouble down low this series...thats a fact. its going to be very interesting to see how the bigs on the bench play for them..and just the bench period for the hornets..bonzi worries me but thats about it. pargo will not be as effective with a bigger guard on him...he just ate up terry and kidd

spurs in 5:lobt:

I'm not sure if you watched the previous 4 Hornets-Spurs games but Bowen spent much of his time on Peja.

honestfool84
05-01-2008, 05:20 PM

my signature > brutalis'

:D

BiZNicK
05-01-2008, 06:43 PM
5. Kurt Thomas
4. Bruce Bowen
3. Tony Parker
2. Manu Ginobili
1. Tim Duncan