View Full Version : Kentucky Derby- who will win?
Thunder Dan
05-02-2008, 12:18 PM
Colonel John
http://pictopia.com/perl/get_image?provider_id=368&size=550x550_mb&ptp_photo_id=3758971
heard it here first.
portnoy
05-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Cowboy Cal
SPARKY
05-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Smooth Air.
Thunder Dan
05-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Colonel John was in every one of my trifectas so I didn't win a dime.
I bet $50 on the girl horse to win, she almost did but I think I hexed her the second I put my bet down
DBryant88
05-05-2008, 10:21 AM
who cares about hore racing id rather watch nascar
Thunder Dan
05-05-2008, 10:33 AM
who cares about hore racing id rather watch nascar
Horse racing is awesome because there are only 3 big races to watch. Plus it's over in about 2 minutes.
I'd rather get kicked in the nuts than have to watch NASCAR
DBryant88
05-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Horse racing is awesome because there are only 3 big races to watch. Plus it's over in about 2 minutes.
I'd rather get kicked in the nuts than have to watch NASCAR
if you wathc hosre racing you probalbly dont have nuts anyway...:lol
monosylab1k
05-05-2008, 01:27 PM
I'd rather get kicked in the nuts than have to watch NASCAR
Only the most idiotic of rednecks can really enjoy watching cars drive around in circles 500 times straight.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.