PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Spanoulis Champion of Greek Cup and Also Verse Darius Washington

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-03-2008, 12:04 PM
This is video of him win Greek Cup championship against Olympiakos and also in beginning of video can see around 1 minute team in yellow is Darius Washington team and can see Washington try guard Spanoulis and how bad he get abuse.

3b_XfVMu6qQ

Mister Sinister
05-03-2008, 12:08 PM
ahhjeeznotthisshitagain.jpg

BonnerDynasty
05-03-2008, 12:09 PM
I want to travel to Greece one day.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Why is this here again?
And for the record I saw no Darius abusing in there.
And why did he try to start a fight for no reason at :44?

Kermit
05-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Spanoulis sucks.

Flux451
05-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Damn he has some skill

Slohoop
05-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Spanoulis sucks BIG!! He's selfish and his nick name could be Mr.Turnover

Bruno
05-03-2008, 12:52 PM
KBP can correct me if I'm wrong but Spanoulis will likely stay in PAO next year.

I don't see why Spurs fans should be interested in a player in all likelihood will never play in SA.

Freeze
05-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Pana sucked in Euroleague this year, without Spanoulis they were Champion last year, with him they haven't made the playoff...
Spanoulis' stats looks horrible :
27:48min, 11,3pts, 2,6reb, 2,7ast, 3TO

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Kill Bill apparently doesn't understand that Spanoulis has about as much to do with the Spurs as Scola... which is to say NOTHING!!

wildbill2u
05-03-2008, 02:48 PM
anyone know where I could find a ranking list of Europes best players? The DX list is only for free agents eligible for the draft.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-03-2008, 05:26 PM
anyone know where I could find a ranking list of Europes best players? The DX list is only for free agents eligible for the draft.

It is true Spanoulis is most talent player of Europe by far. Only people knows basketball understand this others just fans not know game. There is no other player of Europe have Spanoulis skill level.

Slo spurs fan
05-03-2008, 05:39 PM
It is true Spanoulis is most talent player of Europe by far. Only people knows basketball understand this others just fans not know game. There is no other player of Europe have Spanoulis skill level.

:lmao

Kobayagi
05-03-2008, 06:50 PM
It is true Spanoulis is most talent player of Europe by far. Only people knows basketball understand this

Well, I'll admit it. I obviously not knows basketball.

Indazone
05-03-2008, 08:33 PM
I wanna see Spanoulis enter a 3 on 3 streetball tournament in Ruckers Park lol. But first I wanna see how he stacks up going one on one with D. Wade.

Freeze
05-03-2008, 10:39 PM

European BB must be very poor :wow

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Darius Washington wasn't singing in that

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Why is this here again?
And for the record I saw no Darius abusing in there.
And why did he try to start a fight for no reason at :44?

At little past 1 minue mark is opponent team in yellow jerseys. This is Darius Washington team and he is player wear #7

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2008, 12:02 AM
I wanna see Spanoulis enter a 3 on 3 streetball tournament in Ruckers Park lol. But first I wanna see how he stacks up going one on one with D. Wade.

World official #1 street player Amara Sy play in Greek league with AEK Athens. If see games of Panathinaikos and AEK can see Spanoulis have twice amount of game as world #1 street baller.

Kobayagi
05-04-2008, 06:21 AM
Euroleague's 1st and 2nd team were announced yesterday. Spanoulis didn't make either of them.

A lot of european fans not knows basketball. :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-04-2008, 10:02 AM
At little past 1 minue mark is opponent team in yellow jerseys. This is Darius Washington team and he is player wear #7

You can answer my other questions too.

ElNono
05-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Anybody else noticed the guy is terrible finishing? It's layup after layup.
If you were to make this video with NBA players, it would be: block, block, block, layup, block, block, 3pt, block, block, block...

Also, the 'Manu Ginobili with an attitude' tag is more like 'Manu Ginobili with a superstar ego' tag. Hardly a compliment.

I can see why JVG sat him at the end of the bench. I bet Yao was toying with the guy at practice.

jbspurs
05-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Ginobili With An Attitude? Not Even Close!!!!!!!!

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Euroleague's 1st and 2nd team were announced yesterday. Spanoulis didn't make either of them.

A lot of european fans not knows basketball. :lol

It is base ONLY on how teams of players finish. You are typical of fan not know anything. You have show this already.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2008, 05:46 PM
He's good.

Who cares?

Kobayagi
05-04-2008, 06:36 PM
You are typical of fan not know anything. You have show this already.

Now you's hurts my feelings.:depressed

I admit already me knows not basketball.

InK
05-04-2008, 06:54 PM
You sure picked a nice time to post one of your "i love vspan, so should you" threads. Wait till the season is over, then your threads will get the attention they deserve, well hopefully at least.

And yes omg he owns hardcore.

DaDakota
05-05-2008, 08:23 AM
We still need him in Houston...

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-05-2008, 12:44 PM
We still need him in Houston...

DD

It have been say in Europe your manager have offer Ramunas Siskauskas contract to be backup SG and SF and be 6 man type player for Rockets.

stretch
05-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Why do we always have to see these stupid fucking threads?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Anybody else noticed the guy is terrible finishing? It's layup after layup.
If you were to make this video with NBA players, it would be: block, block, block, layup, block, block, 3pt, block, block, block...
[/B]
Also, the 'Manu Ginobili with an attitude' tag is more like 'Manu Ginobili with a superstar ego' tag. Hardly a compliment.

I can see why JVG sat him at the end of the bench. I bet Yao was toying with the guy at practice.

Not true. He have been teach by coach Obradovic that by dunk all time it ruin his jump shot. So lay ball into basket not dunks it. This is what he do now and he is become better shooter. Before he is streaky shooter. He is now one of best shooter in all Greek league. He is better shooter than Newley of Panionios this year and he consider maybe best shooter in NBA draft of last year.

Obradovic explain him this can make him better shooter and players need dunks ball if not talent enough and strong enough to finish play with layup but if are talent and strong enough so like Spanoulis then do this way. Also he teach him this help save legs from injury. When he play with Maroussi most all layups he dunk. Before go NBA when play with Panathinaikos he is dunk ball and shooting not as good as is now. He have 38 inch vertical jump. Dywane Wade have 35 inch.

He is above rim player and finisher. You not believe? Hard to tell in youtube clip but I show you with picture that is not move and is good quality. See after come from NBA Obradovic tell him he need improve outside shooting and range and he need improve point guard instinct. This way when return to NBA no coach can use this as reason to bench him. Part of become better shooter is stop dunk ball because it mess wrist up. This coach is one of best in world and even Popovich try learn things from him.

Here example of how he do these layup before go NBA

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/lazenby19691969/A1_TELIKOS_SPANOULIS_KARFOMA_b.jpg

and this example of how after Obradovic teach him just drop ball into net or lay off back board to save wrists for shooting. As can see he actual is able to dunk these normal layup drives even when guard by other players if he want but is choose not to and is become great shooter.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/lazenby19691969/600_pao_partizan_spanou.jpg

If still not believe then can see his elevations in jump shots. This is way coaches use to judge if player have good jumping is how he has elevations in jump shoots. Spanoulis is NOT be "block, block, block" and this as you say in NBA because he elevate great on jump shot.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/lazenby19691969/dsc_3228.jpg

If still you not believe see how scout describe him from years ago and remember this long time ago before he develop point guard and shooting skills and also strong muscles like he have now. He can jump even better now because of more develop body.

http://www.nbadraft.net/profiles/vassilisspanoulis.asp

Strengths: An [B]excellent athlete that shows rapid development in the last couple of years. He is speedy, tough and has very quick reactions. He's got unlimited energy in his game. His leaping ability is impressive. His offensive game is aggressive. He likes to run in the open court and penetrate the paint. His crossover dribble is quick and brakes ankles. His passes are money in the bank; has quick decision making. He runs the offensive sets successfully and delivers the ball to the right person in the right time. He is an excellent defender in the full-court press. He puts great pressure on the ball when defending.

They say he is very good athlete even impressive leaping ability. Still not believe? See this things.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Vassilis-Spanoulis-5209/

He is an up-tempo combo guard with very good ball-handling skills, outstanding lateral quickness, a good shot off the dribble, a nice first step, notable athleticism and the ability to take advantage of his individual talents, especially when the team needs his perimeter shot.

I see him before in Maroussi when he finish these such drives in video clip with dunks and this is point guard in contested defense. But he is not as good shooter. Now with new way of finish he is become one of very best shooters.

And this "block, block, block, block" in NBA belief is fake. See for yourself in video clip of NBA how NBA defenders "blocks" his drive attempts. Looks like he have no problem to me finish easily over NBA defenders.

OFJfbQDNwM8

And you think Yao ming destroy him in practice and this why JVG bench him? This what Yao Ming say about Spanoulis ability from what he see in practice.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/4274775.html

ROCKETS NOTES: Spanoulis draws Nash comparison

By FRAN BLINEBURY AND JONATHAN FEIGEN
Copyright 2006 Houston Chronicle

Are the Rockets ready for Steve Nasharopoulos of Athens?

As you would expect, progress is coming in small steps for Vassilis Spanoulis. The star of the Greek national team had 10 points, eight assists and four turnovers in 22 minutes against Milwaukee.

"Every day for me is a new lesson," Spanoulis said. "I learn new things every day about the NBA, because it's totally different than playing in Europe. Every day I'm learning my teammates a little better, and that makes things better for me."

Spanoulis' tallest teammate is quite impressed.

"He is great," said Yao Ming. "He can see the court. He always makes the right decision. He makes passes to the right people, and passes are right on target.

"Give him time, and I think he will maybe be like Steve Nash one day."

You have just show you not know anything about basketball as see such video clip and believe this is bad player. Just like Van Gundy not know anything about judge player ability. He only know players already play in NBA. he will bench Manu also all year if get him as rookie. After season is over Yao also complain to media about Van Gundy not play Spanoulis and this is good reason they lose in playoff. Spanoulis is very good athlete. Much better than standard of Spurs team.