PDA

View Full Version : Rockets fan here Go spurs go

JoshTheChild
05-03-2008, 12:44 PM
hey guys I am a diehard rockets fan hoping that you finally claim back to back titles. The spurs have always been my 2nd favorite team ( closet), and I have so much respect for your fans. I have cheered for the rockets in several arenas such as dallas, miami, phx, utah and chicago. I feel that san antonio was BY FAR the classiest sports venue I have ever been apart of. I always tell people how friendly it is at at&t center and that they could cheer for houston and be respected. but ya Everytime the rockets get knocked, I pull for san antonio to win it all. And if you visit clutchfans you will see how most of us want your team to win it all as well. I really hope that you beat the hornets so I can cheer HARD for you against lakers/ jazz and pistons/ celtics in the finals. hell if u guys play boston I might make a finals game for sure! good luck guys and keep an eye out for my rockets! we gonna be strong next year

SpursWoman
05-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks ... and welcome to the forum. :)

DarrinS
05-03-2008, 02:12 PM
You may be too young to remember, but your Rockets sure whipped us in 1995.

Here you go.

hW4uXlRGAF0

Bulwark
05-03-2008, 02:24 PM
You may be too young to remember, but your Rockets sure whipped us in 1995.

Thanks for bringing that up. I was devasted that year. I wanted DRob to win it. Bob Hill sucked. DRob would not stop jumping for pump fakes.

I hated the press conference after the series was over and Kenny Smith and co was around Hakeem saying things like "This is the Real MVP", etc. Classless.

I've hated the Rockets ever since.