View Full Version : New FM station

Spurgal
01-22-2005, 12:23 AM
There Is a new radio station Jammin 94.1 FM
:music

For all of you who like Old School like me. :spin

3rdCoast
01-22-2005, 04:29 AM
That Shyt Blows My Fucking Ass, Waste Of Radio. Should Make It A Real Rap Station, Not This 98.5 Shit That Plays Bullshyt Excuses For Rap Like Usher And Ludacris. 92.5 Sucks Too, Just Not As Bad As 98.5 . We Need Some Shit Like Houston Does With 97.9 Tha Box. Strait Gangsta Shyt Playin Swishahouse Screwed And Chopped All The Time. Thats Real Right There.

AlamoSpursFan
01-22-2005, 07:10 AM
We Need Some Shit Like Houston Does

Dude...you misspelled shyt.

CommanderMcBragg
01-22-2005, 09:25 AM
None of those stations play real music.

Ignite
01-22-2005, 09:52 AM
What does this new old school play? I have been known to bust a few moves. I keep it fresh. You are all a bunch of squares Daddi-o. know what im saying nigga. im gnarly and rade, I am one cool cat, be bop be bop cha boom!

3rdCoast
01-22-2005, 05:14 PM
my thing is that if a "rap" song is gonna be on 96.1 or 106.7, then it sure as hell dont belong on 98.5 or 92.5 but thats the case all the time, 50 cent, ludacris, etc. they arnt rap, they are mainstream guys that are a shade tougher than lance bass.

I am talking about Mike Jones, Paul Wall, ESG, I40, Sam Houston Boyz, THATS RAP, THA UNDAGROUND SHYT.

01-22-2005, 05:42 PM
That Shyt Blows My Fucking Ass, Waste Of Radio. Should Make It A Real Rap Station, Not This 98.5 Shit That Plays Bullshyt Excuses For Rap Like Usher And Ludacris. 92.5 Sucks Too, Just Not As Bad As 98.5 . We Need Some Shit Like Houston Does With 97.9 Tha Box. Strait Gangsta Shyt Playin Swishahouse Screwed And Chopped All The Time. Thats Real Right There.

I tried Babelfish but can't seem to find a translation. Can anyone translate for me?

SpursWoman
01-22-2005, 05:43 PM
I tried Babelfish but can't seem to find a translation. Can anyone translate for me?

:lmao :lmao

atlfan25
01-22-2005, 05:48 PM
mayne 97.9 tha box is tha fucking shit. this 98.5 shit here makes me we wanna wanna beat tha shit outta somethin, it's fucking ridiculous.

timvp
01-22-2005, 05:52 PM

That new radio station doesn't meet my rather high standards of acceptable music. I'd prefer that the new station would focus on quality musical acts and not on the commercialized and synthetic talents. Other radio stations around the country have come to this realization, however San Antonio has not. I find this to be highly offensive to my sound-collecting outer ear that is separated by the tympanic membrane from a sound-transmitting middle ear that in turn is separated from a sensory inner ear by membranous fenestrae.

timvp
01-22-2005, 05:56 PM
Ain't nuttin' my doogie tx3rdcoastborn, I done been transizzlating for dem blue eyes since I ran da block back in the dizzay and had to baller block the street sweepers and keep my patnahs from headin' up state, ya heard me?

3rdCoast
01-22-2005, 06:23 PM
mayne, i feel that. im just sayin tho, this 50 cent, usher, ludacris shyt is just dumb. they got little talkent and kids roll around bumpin their shyt think they are hard.

i want them to go to houston, cross 610, and play that shyt there. lets see how long they think they are hard for.

this petey pablo, mix 96.1 cotton candy rap aint gonna cut it. Jay Z is a pussy. All rappers from tha North are pussies. I SWEAR TO GOD, SWISHAHOUSE IS HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR TEXAS and every city in texas reps that except SA....even tha hippies in ATX undastand that the cash of rap goes thru them HTOWN reppas.

atlfan25
01-22-2005, 06:48 PM
fuck tha radio mayne. radio=shit

i know of many SAtown Wreckin Crews who be holdin it down fo tha swishahouse.

baseline bum
01-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Nothing can mess with KDAY 93.5 in LA, which just came back on a couple of weeks ago (it was the first hip-hop station in the US). They play a little R & B bullshit, but maybe 80% of the music is hip hop. I've never heard another station where you can hear stuff like Lost Boys, Rakim, Ras Kass, Ultramagnetic, KRS, etc as part of the regular rotation.