PDA

View Full Version : amateur night in new orleans....

inconvertible
05-03-2008, 09:51 PM
:lol

CubanSucks
05-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Fuck This Shit. The Fans Boo Everything Cause They're A Bunch Of Fucking Losers And The Players Are Just Pissing Me Off Because...well...just...fuck Them! I Can't Stand Fans Of Loser Teams Cause They Don't Know What The Fuck Is Going On. FUCK NEW ORLEANS!!! Yeah, I Said It And I Couldn't Give A Flyin Fuck.

matmatmat
05-03-2008, 11:10 PM
I think they are booing because they want the Hornets to win.

CubanSucks
05-04-2008, 01:19 AM
I think they are booing because they want the Hornets to win.

Isn't it amazing how brave the fans of a loser program get after they make it in the playoffs. GO FUCK YOURSELF

CP3 Dynasty
05-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Isn't it amazing how brave the fans of a loser program get after they make it in the playoffs. GO FUCK YOURSELF

You mad?

blizz
05-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Like how they did the fireworks and streamers and confetti after the win? Enjoy is New Orleans...you'll only get to celebrate a win MAYBE one more time.

cp3 4 mvp
05-04-2008, 01:26 AM

Wow some people are just glowing with class, man if you want to be a jerk go somewhere else this is not a place to be a jerk. All i want to do is talk about the game not some worthless piece of trash.

am4titansandlsu
05-04-2008, 01:28 AM
classy....

Louie Vega
05-04-2008, 01:28 AM
Katrina was the best thing to happen to N.O in a long time.

am4titansandlsu
05-04-2008, 01:31 AM
why?

blizz
05-04-2008, 01:31 AM

Worst thing to happen to SA though...all those "Katrinas" came here and our crime rate has skyrocketed.

MajicMan
05-04-2008, 01:32 AM

yeah all those lives destroyed because you lost the first game of a series. you need to kill yourself for being so stupid.

am4titansandlsu
05-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Worst thing to happen to SA though...all those "Katrinas" came here and our crime rate has skyrocketed.

but your percent of people that are american citizens and that actually speak english has increased

2easy
05-04-2008, 01:36 AM

Seriously?? Your team loses a fuckin basketball game and this is what you come up with? Was it the best thing for the 4 family members i lost, you piece of shit. I thought all the bad talk about Spurs fans was just exaggerations. I guess i was wrong.

blizz
05-04-2008, 01:36 AM
but your percent of people that are american citizens and that actually speak english has increased

I don't know if I'd call ebonics english.

Louie Vega
05-04-2008, 01:37 AM
yeah all those lives destroyed because you lost the first game of a series. you need to kill yourself for being so stupid.

ha ha ha You obviously don't know me. Save yourself ALOt of trouble and stop talking to me. TRUST ME!

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 01:38 AM

What a loser you are. It's just basketball, dumbass.

Louie Vega
05-04-2008, 01:38 AM

Yeah all those motherfuckers owe us cuz.Fucken "refugees"!

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 01:39 AM
Yeah all those motherfuckers owe us cuz.Fucken "refugees"!

Are you drunk or just an idiot?

am4titansandlsu
pure lack of class coming from pure trash

2easy
ha ha ha You obviously don't know me. Save yourself ALOt of trouble and stop talking to me. TRUST ME!

Fuck you, you fuckin faggot. Go suck on an aids dick.

Louie Vega
05-04-2008, 01:40 AM
What a loser you are. It's just basketball, dumbass.

Now I see what those other people are talking about Kori. P.C is for pussies!

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 01:40 AM
Spurs fans in this thread are showing themselves to be low class pricks in this thread.

Turn off your computer and don't come back until you come up with something better than hurricane smack.

blizz
05-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Yeah that was fucked......it's just a game...ppl lost their lives there. I love that city and it's a shame that happened. This guy doesn't represent Spurs fans guys....even though we have some shit talking Hornet's fans in here, I'm not going to that level.

2easy
05-04-2008, 01:43 AM
Now I see what those other people are talking about Kori. P.C is for pussies!

Yea, kinda like being an message board badass

INS
05-04-2008, 01:43 AM
I'm watching you.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 01:44 AM
Yea, kinda like being an message board badass

Don't worry about him. I just retired him from the forum.

I understand about talking smack to opposing fans, but the Katrina smack isn't going happen here.

am4titansandlsu
05-04-2008, 01:44 AM
sadly we get katrina shit wherever we go in any sport down here( college or pro)

blizz
05-04-2008, 01:45 AM

I understand about talking smack to opposing fans, but the Katrina smack isn't going happen here.

To be fair though...neither should racial inspired comments. INS? % of ppl that speak english? They should have been poofed also. Just sayin'.

cp3 4 mvp
05-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Spurs fans in this thread are showing themselves to be low class pricks in this thread.

Turn off your computer and don't come back until you come up with something better than hurricane smack.

That is right at least one person has some class and decency.

INS
05-04-2008, 01:46 AM
INS is my initials.

2easy
05-04-2008, 01:47 AM

Thanks Kori. Sorry about all the vulgar language. I just kinda lost it. I really wasnt expecting anything like that, but oh well. Im new here, just wanted to talk basketball.

am4titansandlsu
05-04-2008, 01:47 AM
To be fair though...neither should racial inspired comments. INS? % of ppl that speak english? They should have been poofed also. Just sayin'.

the only reason I said the % english comment was because YOU said something about Katrina. I'll be banned as long as you are too.

you also said ebonics ......thats racist

INS
05-04-2008, 01:48 AM
I think it's pretty cool that half of your fan base has English as a second language.

blizz
05-04-2008, 01:49 AM
I just said that our crime rate went up...and it did....I said nothing about the type of people. Nice try though.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 01:49 AM
That is right at least one person has some class and decency.

It's my forum. I can deal with a lot of smack talking and crap from other fans. But I'm not going to let a few loser Spurs fans act make the whole forum look like it's so low.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 01:50 AM
I think it's pretty cool that half of your fan base has English as a second language.

Not necessary either.

Just get back to basketball.

Thanks.

CubanSucks
05-04-2008, 01:51 AM
classy....

I'm 18 yrs old. The last thing I care about is being classy.

INS
I was just throwing out a compliment...

blizz
So was he retired also? If not...then racial shit is OK? So I CAN go there?

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 01:52 AM
So was he retired also? If not...then racial shit is OK? So I CAN go there?

No. You can talk about basketball.

am4titansandlsu
05-04-2008, 01:53 AM
18? really, after reading your posts I wouldnt think you'd be able to drive yet.

blizz
05-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Nice.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2008, 01:55 AM

Amen. I saw a couple Katrina comments on some of the other threads, I was like "Wtf?? " Pretty messed up.

blizz
05-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Yeah that is messed up...apparently racial comments are ok though...so let em fly!!

am4titansandlsu
05-04-2008, 01:57 AM
now, back to basketball.....it was a great win for NOLA, but T Duncan's not going to play as poorly as he did tonight in the other games. Based off how the regular series games went this is going to be a 7 game series.

INS
05-04-2008, 01:57 AM
blizz, where you from holmes?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2008, 01:58 AM
now, back to basketball.....it was a great win for NOLA, but T Duncan's not going to play as poorly as he did tonight in the other games. Based off how the regular series games went this is going to be a 7 game series.

I hope we steal game 2. NO looks scary good. They don't have to worry too much about minutes, unfortunately.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 01:59 AM
Yeah that is messed up...apparently racial comments are ok though...so let em fly!!

I said they aren't acceptable. But I'm not going sit here and ban everyone in this thread (including you for the ebonics comment).

Just grow up and realize it's a frickin basketball game. It's millionaires running around a court trying to put a ball in the hoop. It's not worth bashing someone's race, talking lame city smack, or bringing up a tragedy like Katrina.

Nolazach
05-04-2008, 01:59 AM
Fuck This Shit. The Fans Boo Everything Cause They're A Bunch Of Fucking Losers And The Players Are Just Pissing Me Off Because...well...just...fuck Them! I Can't Stand Fans Of Loser Teams Cause They Don't Know What The Fuck Is Going On. FUCK NEW ORLEANS!!! Yeah, I Said It And I Couldn't Give A Flyin Fuck.

We Boo any time the opposing team has the ball. Anytime the opposing team score and anytime the opposing team gets a foul.

I'm sorry you can't hear your fans on TV. Its not our fault.

How are we losers, when yall got the L??

We know whats going on. We spanked the "Champions" ass and you just can't handle it.

Nice rant, but I still like your city. Even if they did try to steal our saints.

CubanSucks
05-04-2008, 02:01 AM
18? really, after reading your posts I wouldnt think you'd be able to drive yet.

DAMN, I just burned. You're a stinky poo poo head.

blizz
05-04-2008, 02:01 AM
The ebonics thing came AFTER someone said something racial.....don't ban everyone..it's just one person doing it...look up INS's posts. I only went there ONCE cuz someone else did...and one of those ppl continues to do it yet you do nothing...but you ban a spurs fan for something tasteless. Hey look...it's YOUR forum....do what you want...but you're setting a bad precedence here.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 02:02 AM
Funny, when the N.O. fans were booing, I said "I wish Spurs fans would boo more at the AT&T." :lol I think booing is good (unless you are booing someone getting injured).

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 02:03 AM
The ebonics thing came AFTER someone said something racial.....don't ban everyone..it's just one person doing it...look up INS's posts. I only went there ONCE cuz someone else did...and one of those ppl continues to do it yet you do nothing...but you ban a spurs fan for something tasteless. Hey look...it's YOUR forum....do what you want...but you're setting a bad precedence here.

You are right. It's my forum. Just leave it at that. Louie Vega is on a 48 hour timeout. It's a warning.

am4titansandlsu
05-04-2008, 02:04 AM
I hope we steal game 2. NO looks scary good. They don't have to worry too much about minutes, unfortunately.

I'm thinking it's a must win for the hornets because if we lose, we face coming out of SA down 3-1. I know we can win in SA, but i'd rather not be put in a situation where we HAVE to win there to win the series. Our best bet in this series is to just keep winning at home. If we lose any at home, it completly cancels out our home court advantage.

blizz
I just don't get it...then again...you're probably not offended cuz you're not hispanic. Hell you might even think some of it is funny. Oh well.

tchopotulis

HAhHaHa little sore loser heh...:ihit....the booing is a tradition now because nobody can beat us at home when we do it...rattles the team look at the spurs free throw shooting haha. You say F New Orleans because we whooped your ass...thats ok....:p: *blows a kiss*

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 02:05 AM
I just don't get it...then again...you're probably not offended cuz you're not hispanic. Hell you might even think some of it is funny. Oh well.

No, I don't think any of it is funny, which is why everyone was warned to stop ... which apparently you can't do.

mFFL03
05-04-2008, 02:05 AM
wow

whoever said katrina .... just wow

INS
05-04-2008, 02:07 AM
Did I offend anyone?

bresilhac
05-04-2008, 02:07 AM
No. You can talk about basketball.

Do me a favor Kori and quick picking on discouraged Spur fans who are venting on this forum tonight. I'm pissed, you're pissed and lots of other Spur fans are pissed. The best thing to do is to see how San Antonio, specifically TD can bring it in game two and tie this sucker up.

superbmg
05-04-2008, 02:09 AM
HAhHaHa little sore loser heh...:ihit....the booing is a tradition now because nobody can beat us at home when we do it...rattles the team look at the spurs free throw shooting haha. You say F New Orleans because we whooped your ass...thats ok....:p: *blows a kiss*

yall were the first team we did that too, back in march after bowen's incident with cp3, turned a tie game into a 25 point blowout

then we started booing the celtics like that and came back from 15 down to win

then it was the mavericks last week

utah was the only home game we've lost since feb. 25th when soulja boy hit a buzzer-beating three to beat us

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 02:09 AM
Do me a favor Kori and quick picking on discouraged Spur fans who are venting on this forum tonight. I'm pissed, you're pissed and lots of other Spur fans are pissed. The best thing to do is to see how San Antonio, specifically TD can bring it in game two and tie this sucker up.

I'm not picking on anyone. I'm telling dumbasses, whether they are Spurs fans or Hornets fans, that no matter what, it's basketball .. and smack about Katrina, race, etc aren't acceptable.

INS
05-04-2008, 02:11 AM
I agree with that statement. I think it's cool that the spurs fans are so diverse.

bresilhac
05-04-2008, 02:16 AM
I'm not picking on anyone. I'm telling dumbasses, whether they are Spurs fans or Hornets fans, that no matter what, it's basketball .. and smack about Katrina, race, etc aren't acceptable.

I agree Kori. But damn we should have taken this game. Despite the bogus second quarter New Orleans mascot antics.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2008, 02:16 AM
:dizzy Wtf?
There is such a thing as losing perspective and forgetting that it's just sports.
Discouraged Spurs fans don't need to belittle a tragic event just because they're mad the city's team for beating their team.

Fans should know when they're pushing it.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 02:19 AM
I agree Kori. But damn we should have taken this game. Despite the bogus second quarter New Orleans mascot antics.

If Timmy would have showed up, the Spurs would have been right there in the end. If Tim is putting up 5 and 3, the Spurs aren't going to win very often.

MajicMan
05-04-2008, 02:19 AM

She's not picking on anyone. Coming from an exiled Laker fan who found a new home on Spurs board I love it here. It's so much more diverse with fans from all teams. As much shit as I talk Kori has barely said a word to me. On those other "fanboy homer " boards you would be banned for not swinging from the star players nuts. There's a line between sports smack talking and just lowlife classless shit like saying you're glad they were hit by Katrina. I think people here get plenty of freedom to say whatever they want. Don't take it for granted.

Nolazach
05-04-2008, 02:20 AM
Every Spurs fan i met today, was very classy. Fun people.

I always thought NBA fans were better than NFL fans anyway.

Some of the people that come over here for NFL,, whew..

But everyone in the black and silver. I hope they have a great time.
Enjoy our nightlife. See the sights, and enjoy themselves.

No ill will. I will never hate the Spurs.
For many of use here, your team was "our" team up until 2003. I still have my Duncan jersey. I still have my Robinson jersey.

I just think its our year, I hope so.

bresilhac
05-04-2008, 02:20 AM
:dizzy Wtf?
There is such a thing as losing perspective and forgetting that it's just sports.
Discouraged Spurs fans don't need to belittle a tragic event just because they're mad the city's team for beating their team.

Fans should know when they're pushing it.

Word. I'm just pissed and frustrated that San Antonio lost the game. I've got absolutely no opinion on any hurricane's that might have hit New Orleans.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 02:21 AM
She's not picking on anyone. Coming from an exiled Laker fan who found a new home on Spurs board I love it here. It's so much more diverse with fans from all teams. As much shit as I talk Kori has barely said a word to me. On those other "fanboy homer " boards you would be banned for not swinging from the star players nuts. There's a line between sports smack talking and just lowlife classless shit like saying you're glad they were hit by Katrina. I think people here get plenty of freedom to say whatever they want. Don't take it for granted.

Maybe I just don't bug you because I had Lakers season tickets for a long time :lol

sabar
05-04-2008, 02:22 AM
The booing was weird... I was ready to mute the game because all I could hear was "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

INS
05-04-2008, 02:23 AM
A passionate crowd makes noise. The crowd wasn't even that loud tonight. Compared to last series.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 02:26 AM
The Hornets crowd reminds me a bit of the Warriors crowd last year .. very vocal and their team is going to get knocked out in the 2nd round. :smokin

CubanSucks
A passionate crowd makes noise. The crowd wasn't even that loud tonight. Compared to last series.

Hey, no matter what you do I'll always hate Phoenix more than you. I don't think that hate level will ever be passed.

E20
The Hornets crowd reminds me a bit of the Warriors crowd last year .. very vocal and their team is going to get knocked out in the 2nd round. :smokin

Kori.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2008, 02:28 AM

They were weak at some points. THey only were good in the 1st and barely into the 1 :30 minute mark of the 4th quarter.

bresilhac
05-04-2008, 02:30 AM
Seriously?? Your team loses a fuckin basketball game and this is what you come up with? Was it the best thing for the 4 family members i lost, you piece of shit. I thought all the bad talk about Spurs fans was just exaggerations. I guess i was wrong.

Take it easy New Orleans fuckhead. This stupid, fucked up bullshit feel good story about NO is about to end starting Monday night. Tim Duncan drops 5? Get a goddamned reality check. Your dream of winning it all is dead before it gets started.

sabar
05-04-2008, 02:33 AM
If you want passionate, the hawks radio announcers for game 6 were really into it.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-04-2008, 02:35 AM
The crowd was out of line most of the night - you could barely hear what was going on on the court. It was too much for this game as there's really no rivalry between these 2 teams.

Let me give you an example, when Wells took Bowen down on that flagrant the crowd just didn't stop booing and that was a hard unnecessary foul. So I guess you think it was Bowen's BS, well you need to buy a pair of glasses my friend. This was like when Duncan went down at sacramento and fan were just laughing.

I understand if the crowd wants to be in the game and pump up their team but it was just too much, too annoying. It wasnt the typical booing you would hear in any other place.

Now that they have set the tone, don't hate when the Spurs blast your little asses out of your own building. I think you have awoken a monster.

2easy
05-04-2008, 02:35 AM
Take it easy New Orleans fuckhead. This stupid, fucked up bullshit feel good story about NO is about to end starting Monday night. Tim Duncan drops 5? Get a goddamned reality check. Your dream of winning it all is dead before it gets started.

A reality check? Some of you Spurs fans need a reality check. Its a basketball game, no need to bring up Katrina just because your team just got bitchslapped in New Orleans.

CubanSucks
05-04-2008, 02:37 AM
Damn, I bumped this thread about an hour ago with only 5 posts.
http://bp3.blogger.com/_B6WgAwn7JFs/RyWgoKHEPgI/AAAAAAAAABg/zBe6S8WEhDg/s1600-h/super-retard.JPGYAY!!!

SpurOutofTownFan
05-04-2008, 02:38 AM
A reality check? Some of you Spurs fans need a reality check. Its a basketball game, no need to bring up Katrina just because your team just got bitchslapped in New Orleans.

I don't think it has anything to do with losing a game. I think most people got upset at the fans booing non-stop. A lot of weird shit happened tonight, not a typical game if you know what I mean. I would exercise caution next time if you are one of them of the crowd.

rwb
05-04-2008, 02:39 AM
Thanks for putting the hammer down, Kori. I'd prefer Spurs fans not be represented by a few bad, possibly highly inhebriated individuals who seem to have severe anger and social issues. City smack like that is totally unacceptable, and it only makes our city look bad. Just as Mark Cuban.

In the meantime, punch a pillow or something, for gosh sakes.

2easy
05-04-2008, 02:42 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with losing a game. I think most people got upset at the fans booing non-stop. A lot of weird shit happened tonight, not a typical game if you know what I mean. I would exercise caution next time if you are one of them of the crowd.

The booing thing had nothing to do with the Spurs. We do that in every home game. We did it the regular season too. Dallas was bitchin about it too so it must work.

CubanSucks
05-04-2008, 02:42 AM
Thanks for putting the hammer down, Kori. I'd prefer Spurs fans not be represented by a few bad, possibly highly inhebriated individuals who seem to have severe anger and social issues. City smack like that is totally unacceptable, and it only makes our city look bad. Just as Mark Cuban.

In the meantime, punch a pillow or something, for gosh sakes.

http://blog.roodo.com/goldenshower/ba20da00.jpg

SpurOutofTownFan
05-04-2008, 02:44 AM
The booing thing had nothing to do with the Spurs. We do that in every home game. We did it the regular season too. Dallas was bitchin about it too so it must work.

Well you should control yourself. Again read my post. If you don't want people to get pissed at YOUR city.

Keep it civilized.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 02:46 AM
Well you should control yourself. Again read my post. If you don't want people to get pissed at YOUR city.

Keep it civilized.

:lol There's nothing wrong with booing. Cheering injuries isn't cool, but booing the opponent is pretty normal for sports.

pawe
05-04-2008, 02:50 AM
Hornets fans think their team is the shit huh. yeah the Spurs got blown out by 20 but think about it, if only TD just had a 15pt 10 rb performance then i guess this game would have been different. game woulda been much closer or we coulda gotten the lead going to the 4th. with that, there would have been crunch time pressure and we all know the Spurs have gone through that but what about the Hornets? They've yet to experience pressure situations and that is scary. Duncan's not gonna be having a 5pt night every playoff game.

BiZNicK
05-04-2008, 02:50 AM
Hornets fans will start shitting their pants when the Spurs go back to SA with a tied series

SpurOutofTownFan
05-04-2008, 02:52 AM
:lol There's nothing wrong with booing. Cheering injuries isn't cool, but booing the opponent is pretty normal for sports.

Who knows? I had no problem with booing at Phoenix or any other place for that matter but this booing tonight was pretty annoying, I could barely hear anything else. I ended up with a huge headache and not because the Spurs lost.

Oh wait, I'm lying. I could hear Reggie Miller being an ass almost the entire game.

reck21
05-04-2008, 02:55 AM
I missed most of these game.

Glad I did.

We got our asses kicked by the Hornets tonight.

The next game may be a different story.

I'm not at all surprise by this lost.

MajicMan
05-04-2008, 03:06 AM
Maybe I just don't bug you because I had Lakers season tickets for a long time :lol

Oh C'mon..You know I'm your new favorite Laker poster. :downspin:

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 03:08 AM
Oh C'mon..You know I'm your new favorite Laker poster. :downspin:

Yeah, I think it's your avatar :lol

CubanSucks
05-04-2008, 03:21 AM
COME ON, I'M GEtting shitfaced and i need someone to talk shit to cause my friends don't know shitt about about whet you know. FUCK NEW ORLEANS?

CubanSucks
05-04-2008, 03:24 AM
beef supyrm is me name

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 03:25 AM
This thread isn't a chatroom for drunk people. Go to the Quattro to post nonsense - http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89160

CubanSucks
05-04-2008, 03:31 AM
This thread isn't a chatroom for drunk people. Go to the Quattro to post nonsense - http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89160

i think i going to sleep

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 03:31 AM
i think i going to sleep

Good idea.

CubanSucks
05-04-2008, 03:33 AM
Good idea.

no but in for real i love the spurs and my roommats dont like um

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 03:35 AM

Get new roommates.

WildcardManu
05-04-2008, 04:29 AM
dammit, i just want the spurs to steal one game in NO

VoiceofReason
05-04-2008, 09:21 AM
Kori, you've got a tough job, but this looks like a very well run board. I don't always make a ton of posts, but when I do I can be a wiseass. But it's all in fun.

The city smack generally is not cool, IMO. An occasional reference that's clearly joking may be okay, but it can get dicey.

The "booing" thing is something that started toward the end of the regular season with, as I recall, the Spurs and the Jazz. There were a couple of incidents that started it, and it caught on. I understand it's annoying to the opposing fans, but I suppose it's better than throwing bottles on the court.:lol We have Hugo available for that sort of thing.

Ring of Fire
05-04-2008, 09:24 AM
This is the bestest site on the internets! lolwftomg!!!!

BTW... Duncan looked like a spoiled brat last night! He just flat out gave up at the end. All the booing must have really given him a headache. Poor baby.

SAGambler
05-04-2008, 09:25 AM

Well, I don't know about the team on the court, but it is annoying as hell to listen to over the broadcast. Can hardly hear what announcers are saying.

2easy
05-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Well, I don't know about the team on the court, but it is annoying as hell to listen to over the broadcast. Can hardly hear what announcers are saying.

Boo f'n Hoo. "Mommy, why are the HOME TEAM fans booing my favorite team?":cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:violin:violin:

DarrinS
05-04-2008, 10:48 AM
This is the bestest site on the internets! lolwftomg!!!!

BTW... Duncan looked like a spoiled brat last night! He just flat out gave up at the end. All the booing must have really given him a headache. Poor baby.

LOL at your user name.

Ring of Fire
05-04-2008, 11:08 AM
LOL at your user name.

:p:

Seriously, that stunt was stupid. Well, the attempt to put it out was stupid. They really should have been more prepared.

CubanSucks
05-04-2008, 01:57 PM

Damn Kori, my bad. I'm suprised you didn't boot me or whatever you do last night for all the dumb shit I was saying. Hey, at least I didn't go to far. But still, FUCK THE HORNETS

NIH
05-04-2008, 02:24 PM

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/bclemms/gifs/banned.gif

Sway
05-04-2008, 04:10 PM
The crowd was out of line most of the night - you could barely hear what was going on on the court. It was too much for this game as there's really no rivalry between these 2 teams.

Man get a grip, the NO fans are just supporting their team. If it bothers you that bad go to a Spurs game and boo their team to your hearts content.

Sway
05-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Hey, no matter what you do I'll always hate Phoenix more than you. I don't think that hate level will ever be passed.

Hate is a pretty strong feeling to have over a game. Im just saying...if watching basketball is causing you such strong feelings you may want to step away. Like someone else said on the thread, "its a bunch of millionaires running around a court, putting a ball through a hoop."

VoiceofReason
05-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Hate is a pretty strong feeling to have over a game. Im just saying...if watching basketball is causing you such strong feelings you may want to step away. Like someone else said on the thread, "its a bunch of millionaires running around a court, putting a ball through a hoop."

Now let's not inject too much maturity into the proceedings . . .:lol

CubanSucks
05-04-2008, 04:54 PM

My hate isn't over one game, I hate the franchise in general. :)

TheTruth62987
05-04-2008, 05:05 PM

I hate to bring up the regular season, but I must. The series was 2-2 for the season, but New Orleans had a couple of blowouts against your precious Spurs. You claim that Duncan was the reason you lost last night. Well the only reason the season series wasn't 3-1 Hornets was because David West didn't play in one of those games. Maybe they lost last night cause they were -16 on the boards, or because you have no answer for David West, or because Bowen will be an achilles heel for your team rather be a defensive master this time around. Maybe the NBA is finally not going to call fouls every time Manu flops on the ground when he trips over his own feet.

Or just maybe, the Spurs aren't that good when they play aganist teams that play decent /good defense. No one in New Orleans is afraid to play the Spurs. You're old news now, and the torch is being passed. Good luck making it to game 6. I doub't we'll have to play that many.

I love it when Spurs fans say they "hate" any particular franchise cause in all honesty, the Spurs are the most hated team in the NBA, and it's mostly because Bowen plays dirty and Parker and Manu flop like fish if they are grazed by an opponent.

SAGambler
05-04-2008, 06:02 PM
I hate to bring up the regular season, but I must. The series was 2-2 for the season, but New Orleans had a couple of blowouts against your precious Spurs. You claim that Duncan was the reason you lost last night. Well the only reason the season series wasn't 3-1 Hornets was because David West didn't play in one of those games. Maybe they lost last night cause they were -16 on the boards, or because you have no answer for David West, or because Bowen will be an achilles heel for your team rather be a defensive master this time around. Maybe the NBA is finally not going to call fouls every time Manu flops on the ground when he trips over his own feet.

Or just maybe, the Spurs aren't that good when they play aganist teams that play decent /good defense. No one in New Orleans is afraid to play the Spurs. You're old news now, and the torch is being passed. Good luck making it to game 6. I doub't we'll have to play that many.

I love it when Spurs fans say they "hate" any particular franchise cause in all honesty, the Spurs are the most hated team in the NBA, and it's mostly because Bowen plays dirty and Parker and Manu flop like fish if they are grazed by an opponent.

Why is it then that the Hornets all say they are trying to be like the Spurs? Why is it that practically every team says they want to be like the Spurs?

I just don't understand why you would want to pattern yourselves after such a hated, dirty team. Do you?

PejaOnAStick
05-04-2008, 06:04 PM
We say we want to pattern ourselves after the Spurs?

Ragin Cajun
05-04-2008, 06:08 PM

+1

Bartleby
05-04-2008, 06:08 PM

Byron Scott did after the first game against the Spurs this season.

Ragin Cajun
05-04-2008, 06:10 PM

:lmao

Ragin Cajun
05-04-2008, 06:11 PM

He was probably just being respectful. The teams couldn't be more different.

Hornets pwn spurs!
05-04-2008, 06:19 PM
wow Bitter spurs fans!! I LOVE IT

Bartleby
05-04-2008, 06:20 PM
He was probably just being respectful. The teams couldn't be more different.

You're right. One team has several championships and the other has made it out of the first round and won game 1 in the second. It was a good win for the Hornets, who have a great future, but the Spurs have been here before. They usually adjust during the series. You would have to be an idiot to count them out after just one game.

Bartleby
05-04-2008, 06:20 PM
wow Bitter spurs fans!! I LOVE IT

Wow, Hornets fans. Who knew?

manufor3
05-04-2008, 06:23 PM
I need to kill myself for being so stupid.
fixed

Nolazach
05-04-2008, 06:29 PM

I think it is more of we want what you got. There was a story in our paper today. Nola.com(Times-Picayune) That told how Byron Scott wore his rings to the pre-game speech. Showing the team, what San Antonio players have (championships) and what we want(same). In this decade so far the best team is hands down, San Antonio. We want to be like that too. We want to go on top, and stay there too. We want to be a team feared by other teams.

So yeah Byron Scott wants the Hornets to be more like the Spurs. Wouldn't you want the Saints to be more like the Patriots?

The series just started, there is a lot more to go.

spursfan09
05-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Hornet fans are making me really want the Spurs to demolish the Hornets. All we need is game 2, and to be coming back 1-1. And even if we go down 0-2. Thats great; the Spurs have a new challenge to overcome never before seen in a championship run.

SPARKY
05-04-2008, 07:11 PM
One thing's for certain. The Spurs win Game 2 and none of New Orleans' single 40 something males will be trolling in here afterwards.

BonnerDynasty
05-04-2008, 07:17 PM
That crowd wasn't even that impressive.

They were loud in the first then non existent up until half way through the 4th.

Not impressed.

Crowd LOVED the free shirts though I bet.

/went too far

George Gervin's Afro
05-04-2008, 08:41 PM

I agree, that was stupid..

CharlieMac
05-04-2008, 09:01 PM
These Hornets trolls kind of post like it's 1997. The sentences basic and choppy. Plus, I strongly suspect 90% of the 271 computers in that town are on dial up.

TampaDude
05-04-2008, 09:03 PM

:nope

gospursgojas
05-04-2008, 09:05 PM
These Hornets trolls kind of post like it's 1997. The sentences basic and choppy. Plus, I strongly suspect 90% of the 271 computers in that town are on dial up.

:lol

Galileo
05-04-2008, 09:05 PM

Bush sent the Louisiana state militia to Iraq to "protect" us, so they were not around to shore up the levees.

loquats
05-04-2008, 09:08 PM

I'd rather be in post-katrina New Orleans than non-Katrina San Antonio.

Some ppl actually got to watch Stevie Wonder perform a full set, go home and shower, then watch the Hornets play globetrotters on the Spurs.

Yep...I'll take NOLA!

Ring of Fire
05-04-2008, 09:11 PM
That crowd wasn't even that impressive.

They were loud in the first then non existent up until half way through the 4th.

Not impressed.

Crowd LOVED the free shirts though I bet.

/went too far

You must have had the sound down. We were booing most of the time the Spurts had the ball. It was an outstanding crowd.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2008, 09:12 PM
City smack is lame.

I say that because I'm in Austin, which is of course better than both cities.

Ring of Fire
05-04-2008, 09:13 PM
These Hornets trolls kind of post like it's 1997. The sentences basic and choppy.

Excellent! :lol

TampaDude
05-04-2008, 09:13 PM
To the Hornets fans...

The Hornets played a very good game last night, and the Spurs played like shit. I'm not surprised at all that they got blown out. I also don't expect a repeat of last night's performance.

Spurs in 6.

VoiceofReason
05-04-2008, 09:14 PM
City smack is lame.

I've spent a lot of time in Austin. It's pretty nice. Not sure it's better than N.O. (although I know it's better than S.A. for my taste).

Nolazach
05-04-2008, 09:15 PM
City smack is lame.

I can't deny that.

I was born there, and visit often. Every year it grows so much.

Although the police on sixth street can be assholes.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2008, 09:16 PM
I've spent a lot of time in Austin. It's pretty nice. Not sure it's better than N.O. (although I know it's better than S.A. for my taste).
Fell for it.

VoiceofReason
05-04-2008, 09:16 PM

Really, now. Aren't you better than that? Maybe not, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

CubanSucks
05-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Bush sent the Louisiana state militia to Iraq to "protect" us, so they were not around to shore up the levees.

Do you really have to bring politics into this you worthless cocksucker