PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry Tim won't ever score just 5 points

gospursgojas
05-03-2008, 11:58 PM
In a playoff game again. :bang

Kudos to the Hornets they played a really good game.

Spurs went cold in the 2nd half.

Also, Paul's a superstar, but a punk on the court get used to it Spurs.

GoSpurs21
05-03-2008, 11:59 PM
bull shit... if timmy is gonna play like shit for this series its over... what the fuck timmy wake up

smahmood26
05-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Ginobili is as much to blame as duncan. settled for to many damn 3's

gospursgojas
05-04-2008, 12:01 AM
bull shit... if timmy is gonna play like shit for this series its over... what the fuck timmy wake up

Yes.

I belive it's a fair assement to say that if Tim plays like shit they will loose the series. :rolleyes You're not going out on a limb with that statement...

But what I'm saying is that he won't :lobt:

DDS4
05-04-2008, 12:01 AM
TD played like shit.

No answer for DWest because collectively Oberto/Horry/Thomas sucked ass.

Offensive rebounds and being outhustled.

That said, I expect the Spurs to take game 2.

DDS4
05-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Ginobili is as much to blame as duncan. settled for to many damn 3's

And the turnovers. He had two in a row at one point that fed the Hornets run.

whottt
05-04-2008, 12:03 AM
In a playoff game again. :bang

Kudos to the Hornets they played a really good game.

Spurs went cold in the 2nd half.

Also, Paul's a superstar, but a punk on the court get used to it Spurs.

I hate to break it to you but Duncan has scored 5 points in a playoff game before.

Spurminator
05-04-2008, 12:04 AM
Hopefully the next time isn't for another 9 years.

ducks
05-04-2008, 12:04 AM
duncan played scared and the rest of the spurs followered suit

Brutalis
05-04-2008, 12:06 AM
This is my only post here tonight, I tend to avoid the layer of bullshit posted here at times like these.

I have never seen the Spurs go away from Duncan like that, ever. And it was so much so, when Duncan had the ball he didn't even force the issue and try to make an aggressive play.

So what do they do then? They decide to have a free for all at the 3p line and with jumpers. I am not trying to discredit the NO defense, but it was not that grand as the score and lines look. The Hornets got some typical home court calls, and San Antonio became tight, and worried about fouling. They were bound to start hitting shots, and towards the end CP3 pretty much made it clear in my head that he is a complete bitch.

I honestly believe this is not a game where you can go on and on about what went wrong or why we lost. It's simple, yet people will not understand.

1. Get it to got dayum TIM DUNCAN
2. TIM DUNCAN stop being soft
3. Do not let the officials change how you are playing and stay aggressive

I don't think Pop needs a speech or any lecture before Monday. San Antonio should understand it was not so much NO getting the calls as they did, and the Spurs not giving it to the man and him not forcing the issue, it's how we gave up. And started fluttering and jacking shots and acting like the Knicks. That's not how we play, NO did not play that great of defense, there are no excuses. They are going to get the calls at home, they are not going to stop forcing the issue at the rim. Why did we?

I expect a different grasp and approach to the game Monday. And the Spurs to show up.

SouthTexasRancher
05-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Tim and the rest of our guys have a decision to make...either they're going to keep being 'wussies' against the Hornets or they are going to reach down deep into their gut and start playing like the Champions that they are. We looked like GirlieBoyz tonight. Duncan, Thomas and Oberto played like like little girls who had wet their pants and were hiding in the cloak closet. If they continue to play scared then Pop should just hand the trophy to the Hornets and head to the coast to go fishing. Damn we sucked!!!

gospursgojas
05-04-2008, 12:09 AM
I expect a different grasp and approach to the game Monday. And the Spurs to show up.

Yeah I think this is a game where the Spurs players pretty much know themselves that they played like shit. So they will put it all on the line come monday

samikeyp
05-04-2008, 12:10 AM
A bad second half doomed them. You adjust and come out ready in game 2.

01Snake
05-04-2008, 12:11 AM
Apparently Vegas had the Hornets as favorites tonight so why all the drama?

ducks
duncan played like he was still exhausted against the suns

Brutalis
And also.. try playing defense. NO will not get the same treatment twice. They better just realize quick they made the mistake of changing and folding, being soft and relying on jumpers. It's real simple folks, get it to TD, pick and roll, switch the defense, he needs to take it to the rack.

gospursgojas
05-04-2008, 12:12 AM
This will be my only post here tonight.

:lol

Jes playin

SouthTexasRancher
05-04-2008, 12:38 AM
When Tony and Bowen each get more rebounds than both Duncan and Thomas then it is pretty damn obvious that our bigs did NOT come to play tonight.

urunobili
05-04-2008, 01:52 AM
When Tony and Bowen each get more rebounds than both Duncan and Thomas then it is pretty damn obvious that our bigs did NOT come to play tonight.

+1

BiZNicK
05-04-2008, 02:49 AM
Anyone who thinks Duncan won't step up big the next game is a dumbass.

atxrocker
05-04-2008, 02:53 AM
go spurs go.

I believe.:lol

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 03:09 AM
I don't get the defense of "Duncan won't score 5 again." That was my initial reaction too, but Bowen probably won't score 17 again either. :lol

Loose Cannon
05-04-2008, 03:18 AM
I don't get the defense of "Duncan won't score 5 again." That was my initial reaction too, but Bowen probably won't score 17 again either. :lol

If the Hornets continue to double and triple down on Tim, our perimeter shooters absolutely will light it up again. Unless they completely forget how to shoot/walk/tie their shoes.

m33p0
05-04-2008, 04:09 AM
spurs were flat + hornets came ready to play = spurs got beat

WildcardManu
05-04-2008, 04:18 AM
Gotta give props to the Hornets, those bastards never stopped being the aggressors.

CharlieMac
05-04-2008, 08:16 AM
No kidding. In about 5 years we can expect timmy to average 5 a game in a series, but not now.

Tacker
05-04-2008, 08:19 AM
Reason why Tim Duncan had only 5 points was because he was intimidated by Tyson Chandler when he slapped Duncan's arm away during the Bowen and Paul confrontation.

Deuces88
05-04-2008, 08:20 AM
No answer for DWest because collectively Oberto/Horry/Thomas sucked ass.

Actually Horry and Thomas play DWest good. Oberto is too slow and Finley is too small. Every time Thomas was on DWest, guess what? DWest had to give the ball up because Thomas can stay in front of West and he's big enough to block West's shot. Same with Horry. Horry might be better because he has those long ball-stealing arms. Popovich should see how Udoka would match up. At the very least Udoka is a solid answer to Bonzi Wells.

DarrinS
05-04-2008, 08:25 AM
Its not so much the 5 points that bothers me.

THREE REBOUNDS???? WTF TIM?