PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Stackhouse is right

E20
05-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Byron Scott is an ass of a coach. CP3 is a gotdamn punk and needs to be put in his place by Bowen, next game I expect Bruce to SHUT HIS ASS DOWN. Manu needs to be taking 25 shots per game.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-04-2008, 12:01 AM
Why is Byron Scott an ass? For joking around with Manu?

E20
05-04-2008, 12:03 AM
What kind of Coach needs to try to talk trash with a player?

ludda
05-04-2008, 12:04 AM
Stackhole and Paul are friends.

CP can be a cocky bitch on the court, nothing new.

gospursgojas
05-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Im sure bryon was just joshing with him. It could of actually been taken as a compliment for manu. It was in the first half when manu was torching them.

Paul is a punk though. Always has been. Not in a thuggish Jason terry way, but in a Im the shit when things are going good way.

E20
05-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Let's get one more thing straight: Why is everyone blaming Hugo for the fuckup? Hugo completed the stunt perfectly, it's the goddamn cleanup crew that couldn't put out a fire. Why didn't they just carry it carefully in the tunnel and used the fire extingusher there? Hugo is not at fault.

MajicMan
05-04-2008, 12:07 AM
What kind of Coach needs to try to talk trash with a player?

That must be it. That's why the Spurs lost the game. Get a grip dickless.

samikeyp
05-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Nothing wrong with what Scott did....just in-game banter. No big deal.

E20
05-04-2008, 12:08 AM

You're a fucking idiot. I never said that is why we lost, you imbecile, I said what kind of coach would talk trash to a player? Let players do that, the coaches job is to coach. God damn bandwagoning Laker fans. Nice of you to show up when Lakers are winning, but no where near when they suck.

E20
05-04-2008, 12:09 AM
I'll be in the miniority here then which I don't really give two fucks about, Scott is a bitch, so are the NO Hornets, I don't play this god damn good sportmanship, FUCK New Orleans.

matmatmat
05-04-2008, 12:10 AM
What did Stackhouse actually say?

MajicMan
05-04-2008, 12:11 AM
You're a fucking idiot. I never said that is why we lost, you imbecile, I said what kind of coach would talk trash to a player? Let players do that, the coaches job is to coach. God damn bandwagoning Laker fans. Nice of you to show up when Lakers are winning, but no where near when they suck.

That's not trash talking dickless. He's actually giving him props by telling him to pass the ball instead of shoot. Get a grip you dickless piece of shit. You lost one game that you were supposed to lose anyhow and like Bruce Lee Bowen has never played dirty on someone else. What goes around comes around.
:lmao @ your monkey ass blowing a gasket over one game

E20
05-04-2008, 12:11 AM
Stackhouse said that Scott is all talk and all he did was get lucky to play with magic and Kareem.

MajicMan
05-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Stackhouse said that Scott is all talk and all he did was get lucky to play with magic and Kareem.

Yeah that's why he has three rings and led NJ to the Finals twice and just won COY. Stack is a stupid Klingon loser.

E20
That's not trash talking dickless. He's actually giving him props by telling him to pass the ball instead of shoot. Get a grip you dickless piece of shit. You lost one game that you were supposed to lose anyhow and like Bruce Lee Bowen has never played dirty on someone else. What goes around comes around.
:lmao @ your monkey ass blowing a gasket over one game

Wow take some god damn reading comprehension classes, no where did I say that I was worried about the game, this thread is about Byron Scott. I'm not even frettign about the Hornets. David West played out of his mind, Tim Duncan played like a littel bitch which will never happen again and we were in the game for the most part. If Tim plays 50% next game we will win.

duncan2k5
I'll be in the miniority here then which I don't really give two fucks about, Scott is a bitch, so are the NO Hornets, I don't play this god damn good sportmanship, FUCK New Orleans.

EXACTLY!!!! this is WAR...we're not here to make friends...especially since they obviously aren't

E20
05-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Yeah that's why he has three rings and led NJ to the Finals twice and just won COY. Stack is a stupid Klingon loser.
1. Scott did get lucky to play with Magic and Kareem, which were why he got 3 rings.

2. A case could have been made for Doc Rivers to get COY.

3. When Scott coached the Nets to the finals apperance the East sucked ass those years.

4. I agree about Jerry Stackhouse.

sribb43
05-04-2008, 12:15 AM
CP3 needs to get layed the fuck out by Bruce or better yet Horry

MajicMan
05-04-2008, 12:16 AM
CP3 needs to get layed the fuck out by Bruce or better yet Horry

lolz @ bitter allas fans

Smirk
05-04-2008, 12:21 AM
On the court, I'll admit...Chris is an absolute dick. He's cocky and arrogant and fired up. But isn't that what you want?

Off the court, he might be nicest guy in the world. Everyone loves him. Tony Parker, Deron Williams, Rudy Gay and Lebron James are all very good friends of his and actually stay at his condo when they are in town for regular season games.

DAF86
05-04-2008, 12:21 AM
I didn't know Paul was such a jackass.

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Yo fuck Chris Paul, I refuse to give that punk any respect. He is an underrated flopper.

sting
05-04-2008, 12:27 AM
Yo fuck Chris Paul, I refuse to give that punk any respect. He is an underrated flopper.

DUMB ASS

hive_attack
05-04-2008, 12:34 AM
Chris Paul just owned your ass. I guess I would be pissed to that my team got owned like that. Never give the other team its due. The score says it all.

FUML
05-04-2008, 12:40 AM

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DAF86
05-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Chris Paul just owned your ass. I guess I would be pissed to that my team got owned like that. Never give the other team its due. The score says it all.

West was your best player tonight and you don't see anybody talking shit 'bout him.

DAF86
05-04-2008, 12:43 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You do realize he's a Hawks fan right?

hive_attack
05-04-2008, 12:43 AM
West was your best player tonight and you don't see anybody talking shit 'bout him.
Who was the floor leader out there? Yeah that's right. Chris Paul is. He makes everyone else out there better. All the attention he got from the other players allowed angles for David West and others to find a comfortable shot on the floor.

matmatmat
05-04-2008, 12:54 AM
For his time, wasn't Byron Scott a better player than Jerry Stackhouse?

DAF86
05-04-2008, 01:06 AM
Who was the floor leader out there? Yeah that's right. Chris Paul is. He makes everyone else out there better. All the attention he got from the other players allowed angles for David West and others to find a comfortable shot on the floor.

Yeah, I'm sure that's why West made all those jumpers with a hand on his face.
Paul is great and in my opinion he got robbed for MVP, but he's also a jackass (on court) and Spurs fans're saying that, because he acted like a little bitch tonight not 'cause he "owned our asses" like you said.

urunobili
05-04-2008, 01:18 AM

:stfu

Spurs da champs
05-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Chris paul is nothing but a little punk its obvious he was trying to start crap with bowen most of the game. Carter and Allen only did something back because bowen was giving some cheap shots thats why. But this guy chris paul is actively trying to start shit with bowen. Also byron scott waz just joking around.

Louie Vega
05-04-2008, 01:20 AM

That's a nice picture of your dad Majicman! Why did you make it an avatar?

cp3 4 mvp
05-04-2008, 01:21 AM
I think you all are just finding it weird to see a guy play with passion. That is what good players do to get their team fired up. Thats also why he is called a team player because he gets the team fired up by pumping his chest and showing the real competitor he really is.

Ignignokt
05-04-2008, 01:24 AM

That's a nice picture of my girl on your avatar.:wink

MajicMan
05-04-2008, 01:30 AM

That's actually one of your own "T Park".
Why are you mad? You lost a game. Get a damn grip you spoiled dickless cunttard. You were on the road. One bad game and you guys are stoning your franchise player. Loser fair weather fans.

CosmicCowboy
05-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Props to Byron Scott. He caught huge amounts of grief in the Spurs/Nets finals for refusing to double Tim Duncan and I don't think the Spurs were ready for this...He doubled Tim this series every time he touched the ball and completely took him out of his game...the adjustments in game 2 should be interesting...

CP3-MVP
05-04-2008, 11:58 AM
You do realize that all Coachs make chit chat with players on the court right? They just dont ever play it on tv. I thought it was pretty funny, he was just joking around.

Manu didnt really seem to get offended by it...and it was actually a compliment to him.

As far as CP3 goes, he is definitely getting under Bowens skin. However, its a taste of his own medicine because its what Bowen is known for. I wish he would tone it down though, I dont want to see a lot fights...I just want to see a good physical series.

Findog
05-04-2008, 12:04 PM

You could make an argument either way.

1Parker1
05-04-2008, 12:08 PM
I missed it, what did Byron Scott say to Ginobili?

DazedAndConfused
05-04-2008, 12:47 PM
If anyone is an ass it's Manu for not even acknowledging Scott when he was CLEARLY joking around with him and giving him praise.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 12:49 PM
I missed it, what did Byron Scott say to Ginobili?

He was just playing around with him saying ... Manu, don't shoot the ball. Don't pass it either. Well, you can pass it but don't shoot it.

It was just in good fun. I thought it was weird that Manu didn't acknowledge him at all. Most of the coaches play around like that with the opposing players.

DAF86
05-04-2008, 01:13 PM
If anyone is an ass it's Manu for not even acknowledging Scott when he was CLEARLY joking around with him and giving him praise.

What the fuck are you talking 'bout? Manu didn't say anything 'bout Scott.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Would you rather have Byron Scott playing around with Manu or Isiah Thomas calling for Bowen's head?

Yeah, I thought so. Stop trying to build a rivalry with New Orleans on the basis of something that isn't there. Talk about David West torching any defender thrown at him, talk about Peja hitting the shots his team expects him to or talk about CP3 slicing through the Spurs defense almost at-will.

hive_attack
05-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Byron Scott 3 Rings. Stackhouse 0 That's right sucka'

NIH
05-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Awesome thread.

Jason_Terry
05-04-2008, 01:22 PM
I like Byron Scott. Wish he could have been the Mavs coach.

Texas_Ranger
05-04-2008, 01:25 PM
I don't give a fuck about Byron.... But I definitely want to see Paul ''the little biatch '' whine on the end of these series. C'mon Bruce, shut him down.

hitmanyr2k
05-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Chris Paul acted no different than some of the San Antonio players like Bowen, Ginobili and Horry. I actually liked what he did last night. He was playing head games with guys out there and trying to get under their skin while kicking their ass. Bowen does it to Phoenix all the time. Horry does it to everybody. Ginobili killed Derek Fisher last year with those same kind of head games in the Western Conference Finals and got him ejected in Game 4. I don't see any reason to crucify Chris Paul for it. The Spurs were just on the receiving end this time.

BonnerDynasty
05-04-2008, 01:38 PM
I love how Paul gets bumped and then tries to stand up like he is about to do something, only to wait for the refs to hold him back.

jbspurs
05-04-2008, 01:51 PM

You call that trash talking!?

SPURS vs NBA media
05-04-2008, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=E20;2459963]1

3. When Scott coached the Nets to the finals apperance the East sucked ass those years.

The EAST still SUCKS

jbspurs
05-04-2008, 01:58 PM
He was just playing around with him saying ... Manu, don't shoot the ball. Don't pass it either. Well, you can pass it but don't shoot it.

It was just in good fun. I thought it was weird that Manu didn't acknowledge him at all. Most of the coaches play around like that with the opposing players.

I bet, he didn't even hear what he said, crowd was to loud.

BonnerDynasty
05-04-2008, 01:59 PM

Manu didn't come to the NBA to make friends.

Spurs da champs
05-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Byron Scott 3 Rings. Stackhouse 0 That's right sucka'

Greg Pop as a coach 4 rings Bron Scott as a coach 0

E20
05-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Would you rather have Byron Scott playing around with Manu or Isiah Thomas calling for Bowen's head?

Yeah, I thought so. Stop trying to build a rivalry with New Orleans on the basis of something that isn't there. Talk about David West torching any defender thrown at him, talk about Peja hitting the shots his team expects him to or talk about CP3 slicing through the Spurs defense almost at-will.

There is no rivarly, I don't need to start one, because I dont' want one, there was none to begin with, Spurs will win this series. I was more mad at Isiah than I was at Scott. All in all last night I was pissed and the Spurs loss made me even me more pissed, so this is was a spur of hte moment reaction, so fuck it. I dont' really care what Byron Scott said anymore, but I still say fuck NO.

daslicer
05-04-2008, 02:26 PM
CP3 is a punk kid no way to spin it. I will agree with anybody that says Manu,Tony get underneath players skins when they flop but they don't take it to the next level by instigating stuff. I don't recall Tony ever taunting Gary Payton or Kidd when he took them out in the playoffs screaming "Monami monami you can't stop me b1tches!" Horry is the only one that comes close to that but even he doesn't have a rep for going above and beyond to get a player ejected other then what happened with Nash. Even in that situation he walked off calmly.

I will tell you onething about Paul he's always been a cocky punk on and off the court. He was like that in college when he played at WF. He got in quite few altercations. All these altercations happened when he was guarded by a taller physical player thats around 6'4-6'7 that resulted in him having bad shooting games. He doesn't like going up against tallerphysical players and goes crazy when he can't get easy buckets. Thats why you saw him trying to get Bowen tossed out espescially the way he stared at him when he did that scissor kick.

He got in one incident with Julius Hodge in college where he punched him the dick mainly because he was getting hounded physically on the defensive end. The refs didn't catch it so he stayed in the game hit the game winning shot and taunted the NC State fans at the game. He is also very shady because he denied punching Hodge only to admit it an hour later once it was shown on the local news. He got suspended and then lied he punched Hodge because the state fans chanted they killed his grandpa which was also proven false after being investigated.

The bottomline he's a punk ass little kid who needs to be humbled. I think the spurs can do it and I wouldn't be surprised to see Bowen get underneath his skin that it leads him to getting tossed out of a game. The key is really finding a way to contain West if the spurs can do it Paul will implode knowing that he won't be able to get his team the win. He will implode sooner or later its in his make up. If not this series it will be in the lakers series when Phill Jackson plays his typical mind games.

brettn
05-04-2008, 02:30 PM
I love how Paul gets bumped and then tries to stand up like he is about to do something, only to wait for the refs to hold him back.

So true. I remember Nash did this last year when horry checked his ass into the scorers table. Stand up, act tough, and let someone hold you back. Makes you look like a big man.

Oh and Spurs still win this series in 6, nothings changed. If anything it's good for us in that we'll win game 2 and have momentum coming back home for the next 2 games. Oh, and tim got his reality check early in the series, he won't lay another egg like he did last night. I'd rather him play like he did last night early in the series rather than late.

Biggems
05-04-2008, 02:35 PM
get over it mr. sensitivity.........scott was horsing around with Manu.....Pop does the same thing with opposing players....a lot of coaches do. Scott isnt being an ass

Paul on the other hand is a complete troublemaking punk. he is trying to goad Bowen into trouble.

brettn
05-04-2008, 02:37 PM
CP3 is a punk kid no way to spin it. I will agree with anybody that says Manu,Tony get underneath players skins when they flop but they don't take it to the next level by instigating stuff. I don't recall Tony ever taunting Gary Payton or Kidd when he took them out in the playoffs screaming "Monami monami you can't stop me b1tches!" Horry is the only one that comes close to that but even he doesn't have a rep for going above and beyond to get a player ejected other then what happened with Nash. Even in that situation he walked off calmly.

I will tell you onething about Paul he's always been a cocky punk on and off the court. He was like that in college when he played at WF. He got in quite few altercations. All these altercations happened when he was guarded by a taller physical player thats around 6'4-6'7 that resulted in him having bad shooting games. He doesn't like going up against tallerphysical players and goes crazy when he can't get easy buckets. Thats why you saw him trying to get Bowen tossed out espescially the way he stared at him when he did that scissor kick.

He got in one incident with Julius Hodge in college where he punched him the dick mainly because he was getting hounded physically on the defensive end. The refs didn't catch it so he stayed in the game hit the game winning shot and taunted the NC State fans at the game. He is also very shady because he denied punching Hodge only to admit it an hour later once it was shown on the local news. He got suspended and then lied he punched Hodge because the state fans chanted they killed his grandpa which was also proven false after being investigated.

The bottomline he's a punk ass little kid who needs to be humbled. I think the spurs can do it and I wouldn't be surprised to see Bowen get underneath his skin that it leads him to getting tossed out of a game. The key is really finding a way to contain West if the spurs can do it Paul will implode knowing that he won't be able to get his team the win. He will implode sooner or later its in his make up. If not this series it will be in the lakers series when Phill Jackson plays his typical mind games.

Nice post.

I felt like we did a fine job on Paul last night. He padded his stats in garbage time, but I felt like we did a good job of containing him for the most part. As bad as the Spurs played I still took some positive from the game. We showed we can contain and frustrate Paul which is key. Duncan played horribly and we were still in the game till the end. NO showed an inability to get out to the Spurs shooters, especially Bowen. So it's not all bad.

One thing's for sure. To win the series the Spurs shooters are gonna have to be on. I expect to see alot of barry, horry and bowen throughout the series. With the doubles they're throwing at tim, they're GOING to get open looks, it's just a matter if they make them or not.

E20
05-04-2008, 02:39 PM
get over it mr. sensitivity.........scott was horsing around with Manu.....Pop does the same thing with opposing players....a lot of coaches do. Scott isnt being an ass

Paul on the other hand is a complete troublemaking punk. he is trying to goad Bowen into trouble.

Read post number 57, I already got over it.

VoiceofReason
05-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Some of you sound like you still think you're in junior high school recess. I assure you the players don't take most of this silliness nearly as seriously as you do.

SouthernFried
05-04-2008, 02:50 PM
I have never liked Scott. Something about him on the sidelines...cocky, smirky type of thing...

Not putting down his coaching abilities, just something about him personally that grates at me.

Please God, heal Manu :grim:

VoiceofReason
05-04-2008, 02:51 PM
I have never liked Scott. Something about him on the sidelines...cocky, smirky type of thing...

Not putting down his coaching abilities, just something about him personally that grates at me.

Please God, heal Manu :grim:

Well, I will agree he's not very "huggable".