PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Bowen is calling out CP3 and Bozo Wells ...

Ignignokt
05-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Basically saying they're a bunch of dramaqueens.

Ignignokt
05-04-2008, 12:41 AM
on the woai.

i heard.

Smirk
05-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Bruce Bowen has absolutely no room to talk.

Brutalis
05-04-2008, 12:42 AM
They are.. the league knows that. Bowen does not need to poke the NBA darlings with a stick after that performance they gave or lack there of.

We played like shit, Bowen needs to shut up even that it is true. Game two won't be like that so just don't let it bother you as a fan. We are known buzz killers.

lefty
05-04-2008, 12:43 AM

He does.

He has 3 rings

Amuseddaysleeper
05-04-2008, 12:43 AM
The last thing we need to do is give the Hornets bulletin board material

Ignignokt
05-04-2008, 12:44 AM

Bruce does'nt act like a battered bitch after a little touch foul.

your Shit for FEMA debit card aid Point guard Chris Paul is gonna get knocked the fuck out.

Brutalis
05-04-2008, 12:45 AM
He does.

He has 3 rings

Flicking your ego shoulder doesn't work here in the playoffs after you just got pounded.

VoiceofReason
05-04-2008, 12:45 AM

your Shit for FEMA debit card aid Point guard Chris Paul is gonna get knocked the fuck out.

For the most part, San Antonio has fans with class. But, then there are exceptions.

lefty
05-04-2008, 12:47 AM
Flicking your ego shoulder doesn't work here in the playoffs after you just got pounded.

Sorry.

He'll have 4 soon

Brutalis
05-04-2008, 12:47 AM

Are you fucking crazy? Who brings up the disaster talking shit in a playoff series? Wow man, many Spurs fans embarrassing themselves tonight as usual.

Ignignokt
05-04-2008, 12:48 AM
For the most part, San Antonio has fans with class. But, then there are exceptions.

Don't you have some heineken to loot?

E20
05-04-2008, 12:49 AM
Bruce is a bad ass.

Brutalis
05-04-2008, 12:49 AM
Sorry.

He'll have 4 soon

I believe as well but try not resorting to the history books like a typical Spurs fan trying to win a point of conversation just cause you feel threatened enough to reply to it.

lefty
05-04-2008, 12:50 AM
I believe as well but try not resorting to the history books like a typical Spurs fan trying to win a point of conversation just cause you feel threatened enough to reply to it.

I don't feel threatened by that.

I was just saying Bruce had enough credibility as a 3 time champ to call CP3 and Bonzie out

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 12:51 AM
What did he say exactly? He doesn't normally call people out. Was he just answering a question about them?

Ignignokt
05-04-2008, 12:52 AM
The Hornets are a Garbage team.

Spurs need to urinate on that garbage like some drunk hobos.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2008, 12:53 AM

Chris Paul expects to be treated like a fucking prince.

He was unnecessarily Bitching about nothing.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 12:53 AM
The Hornets are a Garbage team.

Spurs need to urinate on that garbage like some drunk hobos.

Actually the Hornets are very good. And David West presents a huge mismatch for the Spurs.

Ignignokt
05-04-2008, 12:55 AM
What did he say exactly? He doesn't normally call people out. Was he just answering a question about them?

yeah

he just said, that he didn't expect Bonzi doing that, it came out of nowhere and that he's gonna let the league handle that.

He said CP3 was being immature, and that the whole league should take notice.

Ignignokt
05-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Actually the Hornets are very good. And David West presents a huge mismatch for the Spurs.

That's the problem, if they're that good, why play like your behind when you're ahead.

they're garbage in that aspect, and they need to get F'd.

Wish we had Kevin Willis and a young ferry.

Brutalis
05-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Why are so many Spurs fans acting like NO is not a good team.

Yes they got home court calls.

Yes Duncan wasn't looked for and didn't show up either.

Yes you have to force the issue and play hard.

Kori have you ever seen the Spurs just go away from what we do so much? So many mental errors. We have played good teams before and faced match up issues, why are the Spurs just playing off? They did this before against this team.

Brutalis
05-04-2008, 12:58 AM
That's the problem, if they're that good, why play like your behind when you're ahead.

Only God knows.

-Spurs Dynasty 21

MannyIsGod
05-04-2008, 12:59 AM

they're garbage in that aspect, and they need to get F'd.

Wish we had Kevin Willis and a young ferry.

I'd say thats part of what makes them so good. NO's got a huge chip on their shoulder. They're out to prove something.

I find nothing wrong with the way NO played tonight and a lot wrong with the way the Spurs played tonight.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Kori have you ever seen the Spurs just go away from what we do so much? So many mental errors. We have played good teams before and faced match up issues, why are the Spurs just playing off? They did this before against this team.

The Spurs don't match up well with them. It's hard to figure out what to do about it. West is going to get 25+ on whoever the Spurs use to guard him. I am thinking that maybe they should let him get his and double hard on Paul instead. And they don't have anyone to guard Peja either (if Bowen is on Paul). I'm guessing Pop is going to flip out and go small like against the Mavs in 06. He might even start a small lineup next game. And then the Spurs might get killed on the boards.

Anyway, I can't figure out whether to worry or not. I could said "Oh well, Duncan won't score 5 again." But Bruce probably won't score 17 again either.

pooh
05-04-2008, 01:03 AM
Bruce also said, "The Hornets wanted it more"

Ignignokt
05-04-2008, 01:03 AM
http://acupofcoffee.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/bananas.jpg

Smirk
05-04-2008, 01:04 AM

He's acting like a bitch after the game though, isn't he?

Awwwwww. Poor baby. Tell your mommy to go make you some Bagel Bites. She'll bring them down to the basement, I'm quite sure.

K-State Spur
05-04-2008, 01:04 AM

seeing as how CP3 whined and cried (and even through a punch) over Bruce NOT kicking him, I'd say Bruce has plenty of room to talk.

CP3 Dynasty
05-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Hornets just went out and took care of business like they were supposed to do.

This really shouldn't come as a surprise since we are the favorites in the series

Smirk
05-04-2008, 01:07 AM
why play like your behind when you're ahead.

You've got to be kidding me man.

Kori Ellis
You've got to be kidding me man.

He's being an obnoxious freak. Just ignore him.

Ignignokt
http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/silence/archives/looters.jpg.