for a while there i didnt know if yall were goin to miss a shot

good luck Monday

Brutalis
05-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Okay that's just over doing it.

lefty
05-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Okay that's just over doing it.

Pretty much like CP3 when Bruce Bowen violates the judge's restraining order (worth 25 feet)

CP3 Dynasty
05-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Pretty much like CP3 when Bruce Bowen violates the judge's restraining order (worth 25 feet)

Hey, when I sold that call, I was just doing what I'm expected to do.

No surprises there.

lefty
05-04-2008, 01:03 AM
Hey, when I sold that call, I was just doing what I'm expected to do.

No surprises there.

:lol

Brutalis
CP is the biggest actress in the league I give him that, but he is one hell of a player.

Nolazach
Wooooooo

Just got home.

Even with all the calls going against us, in the second quarter after the fire fiasco. There were three back to back crybaby ticky tack fouls.

The second half was all us.

I hope thats all yall got.

On a side note, the Spurs fans at the game were great sports. A guy by me even gave a little kid the yellow shirt from his seat. Rather than rip it to pieces like the guy behind me.

It was a fun game, very exciting can't wait until monday night.

Stay classy San Antonio

ChumpDumper
05-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Why does CP3 Dynasty have the Lakers as his team?

ChumpDumper
05-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Even with all the calls going against us:downspin:

CP3 Dynasty
05-04-2008, 01:09 AM
Why does CP3 Dynasty have the Lakers as his team?

I aspire to be like Kobe

urunobili
05-04-2008, 01:10 AM
i'm starting to lose my patience with hornet troll complacency to jinx us.... go get screwed somewhere else...

tmtcsc
05-04-2008, 01:15 AM
Congratulations for what ? For laying down for the Hornets and their fans in the second half ? For blowing a 48-37 lead with 2:46 to go in the 1st half ?

We looked like the Phoenix Suns tonight...without an Allstar Power Forward.

Budkin
05-04-2008, 01:27 AM
It was especially good when Bonzi Wells brought down Bruce Bowen all face and only got a flagrant 1 called.

Louie Vega
05-04-2008, 01:31 AM
just wanted to congratulate yall

it was a very close game until the end

for a while there i didnt know if yall were goin to miss a shot

good luck Monday

Fuck off BITCH! THis shit ain't over motherfuvker! Come talk to me when Chrsi Paul gets fucked up and is rolling around on the floor in pain bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

Brutalis
05-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Congratulations for what ? For laying down for the Hornets and their fans in the second half ? For blowing a 48-37 lead with 2:46 to go in the 1st half ?

We looked like the Phoenix Suns tonight...without an Allstar Power Forward.

ouchies, man, ouchies

Nolazach
05-04-2008, 01:47 AM
It wasn't flagrant, it was a flop.

The crying done by Parker and Bowen was too much. They try so hard to sell the fouls.

There were a heck of a lot of fouls committed by the Spurs that weren't called.

You won't win here, if we don't win there the series is still in our favor.

blizz
05-04-2008, 01:48 AM
A flop? Are you kidding me???? He got bowen by the face then neck and then threw him down...that's a flop? You're a fucking idiot.

Nolazach
05-04-2008, 02:41 AM
Okay so I watched that foul again on the DVR. It didn't look that bad in person, but you can see that it was intentional. Bonzi deserved the Flagrant.

I'll admit that.

I was among the ones booing. Its what we do when the oposing team has the ball, or gets a foul.

Still looking up at the stats it was amazing how little fouls were called againsnt the Spurs early on.

The floping wasn't as bad as it was last series.

Trainwreck2100
05-04-2008, 02:46 AM
so there bush league mascot fucks up the game they boo our players when they slip on the floor cause of said bush league fuckup, then you boo our player for getting flagrant fouled and we are the ones with no class

Kori Ellis
05-04-2008, 02:47 AM
They boo all the time. They weren't just booing players slipping. Did you guys watch the last round?

SPURS50
05-04-2008, 02:48 AM
We did look like the Suns out there tonight

blizz
05-04-2008, 03:58 AM
Okay so I watched that foul again on the DVR. It didn't look that bad in person, but you can see that it was intentional. Bonzi deserved the Flagrant.

I'll admit that.

I was among the ones booing. Its what we do when the oposing team has the ball, or gets a foul.

Still looking up at the stats it was amazing how little fouls were called againsnt the Spurs early on.

The floping wasn't as bad as it was last series.

Awesome...see I like fans that can see things objectively. Great response and good luck the rest of the series!

blizz
05-04-2008, 03:59 AM
BUT you have to admit to CP's flop when bowen barely ran into him. c'mon...

Teal Street
05-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Well as much as I hate the shit, flopping is within the rules. Players do it all over the league to win advantage. Hack a Shack is a worse way of gaining advantage IMO though

SAGambler
05-04-2008, 08:56 AM
They boo all the time. They weren't just booing players slipping. Did you guys watch the last round?

It's amazing any of them have a voice box left. And it's damned annoying trying to watch on TV. I didn't spend a grand on a surround sound to hear nothing but constant booooooooooooos.

SAGambler
05-04-2008, 08:58 AM
BUT you have to admit to CP's flop when bowen barely ran into him. c'mon...

Actually CP initiated that contact, then flew to the side ala Nash when Horry hip checked him. Like he was shot out of a cannon. CP needs to transfer to the Lakers, so he can get constant acting lessons.

GrandeDavid
05-04-2008, 09:01 AM
Come Tuesday I'll ask you whether this was a good playoff game by the Spurs. New Orleans is new to playoff basketball and the team should be congratulated on playing exceptionally well in the second half yesterday. However, the Spurs were just awful, and they are rarely awful twice in a playoff series.

KillerBee
05-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Fuck off BITCH! THis shit ain't over motherfuvker! Come talk to me when Chrsi Paul gets fucked up and is rolling around on the floor in pain bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Man!

Ya'll need another pro team or college or something. I assume after reading this message, there is not much more than B-Ball in SA.

Relax Louie, its not like we are the Talaban. You need a Hobby!

KillerBee
05-04-2008, 11:39 AM
It's amazing any of them have a voice box left. And it's damned annoying trying to watch on TV. I didn't spend a grand on a surround sound to hear nothing but constant booooooooooooos.

You only spent a grand on surround sound?

florige
05-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Jesus Man!

Ya'll need another pro team or college or something. I assume after reading this message, there is not much more than B-Ball in SA.

Relax Louie, its not like we are the Talaban. You need a Hobby!

:lol Don't worry, its nothing personal. We just are not used to losing game 1's like that in that type of fashion. We are struggling for answers right now.

Nolazach
05-04-2008, 11:55 AM

Sounds like penis envy to me.

We have a crowd that gets so into the game, that they try to disrupt the opposing team with boos, and other cheers.

It was waay louder last series. The boos turn quickly to cheers when the opposing team misses a shot. Its just a way of keeping in the game. If San Antonio was up by twenty you wouldn't hear them as much. When the crowd is in the game, it will be loud.

It isn't personal, it isn't like we are trying to vilify yall. Its just a thing we do. A ritual. Just like after timeouts and at the start of the game; the whole crowd stands until the Hornets score. Or the Woooooo!

What do Spurs fans at the AT&T center do when the other team has the ball?

Oh and the Chris Paul "flop", that was a legit foul :P It alwasy is legit when its YOUR team right?