PDA

View Full Version : F The Hornets

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm pretty angry right now maybe because my Hawks got owned today but anyway F the Hornets. Who do these guys think they are?, I watched the Mavs- Hornets series and I also saw game 1 of the spurs-hornets last night. I'm sick of the Hornets, Chris Paul has a smug look on his face every single time he makes a floater, People try to make it seem like Paul is a cool dude but in reality he acts like a moron on the court, he flops and he whines about everything, Tyson chandler talks shit almost every time he dunks, I think Peja is a choker, I hate Pargo, I hate the morons that say "whoooo" about everything in the Hornets arena. Really fuck these guys and their fans also annoy me, please Spurs beat these guys. Go Spurs Go!

Ragin Cajun
05-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Well we're not Hertz.

SPARKY
05-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Finallly, a quality thread.

hive_attack
05-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Hornets own. How about those Hawks today. :lol

PejaOnAStick
05-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Marvin Williams over Chris Paul. :lol

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Lol at all the bandwagon Hornets fans, you suck you bums. You only claim to be Hornets fans because they are doing good right now, your team has no class. Fuck you. Come on Spurs do us all a favor and send the Hornets and their bandwagon fans away for the season. Go Spurs Go.

PejaOnAStick
05-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Lol at all the bandwagon Hornets fans, you suck you bums. You only claim to be Hornets fans because they are doing good right now, your team has no class. Fuck you. Come on Spurs do us all a favor and send the Hornets and their bandwagon fans away for the season. Go Spurs Go.

:lol

You know, I think next time the Hawks play in Boston, someone needs to give them a giant tub of vaseline. Smoother for everybody. Everyone wins then.

Matchman
05-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Well during the season Rayford Alston got into Paul's head because he manhandle the so called future PG of the NBA. Then after the game he proceeded to run his mouth on the mediocre street baller, sarcastically saying that "I wish I were half as good as rafer". What a great leader they got, huh?

I am telling ya, NOH from top to bottom are a bunch of cocky players. Chandler act like hes some real shit eventho Paul is spoon-feeding him. West went from underrated to severely overrated with a cocky attitude in one season.
I am still waiting for Bruce Lee Bowen to shut CP3 down by doing anything nesseceary, but i doubt Stern will let that happen

King Ju I
05-04-2008, 07:08 PM
lol @ the hate. You mad? Sad thing is I rooted for the Hawks. Wouldnt you root for the underdog against another "superpower'? O well.

CP3 is like Isiah Thomas out there, gentlemen off the court, devil on it. I dont blame you for not liking it, but if he was on your team you'd love him. Showing emotion is part of the game.

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Well during the season Rayford Alston got into Paul's head because he manhandle the so called future PG of the NBA. Then after the game he proceeded to run his mouth on the mediocre street baller, sarcastically saying that "I wish I were half as good as rafer". What a great leader they got, huh?

I am telling ya, NOH from top to bottom are a bunch of cocky players. Chandler act like hes some real shit eventho Paul is spoon-feeding him. West went from underrated to severely overrated with a cocky attitude in one season.
I am still waiting for Bruce Lee Bowen to shut CP3 down by doing anything nesseceary, but i doubt Stern will let that happen

This post sums up my thoughts on these morons.:toast

beachwood
05-04-2008, 07:11 PM
This thread is great! Keep it going.

King Ju I
05-04-2008, 07:13 PM
lol at a fuck the bandwagon fans coming from a hawks fan!!!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2008, 07:15 PM
This thread rocks. :tu

Props to Hawks fan, you guys have playoff hopes for next year.

Matchman
05-04-2008, 07:17 PM

remember back in the days when we cant even spot one hornets fan on SpursTalk?
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91988&highlight=hornets+fans
All aboard the bandwagon, hornets fans! :lol

Holmes_Fans
05-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Average attendence and % full

Hawks - 16,280 86.9
New Orleans - 14,181 82.4

florige
05-04-2008, 07:22 PM

What the hell? Spurs are the good guys for once....:lol

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2008, 07:23 PM

Dude don't even start that shit wit me Ive been a Hawks fan since I was 11 years old my dad is also a Hawks fan that has tons of tapes of the Old Hawks with Nique, Spudd, Kevin Willis,Tree rollins and Mike Woodson.My dad was the one who influenced me to be a Hawks fan Unlike you I will continue to support my team even when they struggle. You fail Bandwagoner.

urunobili
05-04-2008, 07:25 PM

Hawks - 16,280 86.9

:owned

Ragin Cajun
05-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Dude don't even start that shit wit me Ive been a Hawks fan since I was 11 years old my dad is also a Hawks fan that has tons of tapes of the Old Hawks with Nique, Spudd, Kevin Willis,Tree rollins and Mike Woodson.My dad was the one who influenced me to be a Hawks fan Unlike you I will continue to support my team even when they struggle. You fail Bandwagoner.

Yah, but you're only 12 now!

King Ju I
05-04-2008, 07:34 PM

Thanks for bringing up players from the 80s and early 90s. I laughed at your bandwagoner claim because Atlanta hasnt given a damn about basketball for the last couple of years. Its liked the pot calling the kettle black. Weve only had the team for 6 years. Im no fucking bandwagoner by the way. As soon as the Hornets have come here ive been supporting them. I sat there and watched Dan Dickau be our fucking starting point guard. Lee Nailon! Vroman as our starting power foward! Don't blame people for buying tickets to a good team.

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Yah, but you're only 12 now!

Nah I'm 18 now jackass

2easy
05-04-2008, 07:46 PM

I am still waiting for Bruce Lee Bowen to shut CP3 down by doing anything nesseceary, but i doubt Stern will let that happen.

Paul never said that. Quit making shit up.

Darcus
05-04-2008, 07:53 PM
your team has no class. Fuck you.

Could you put the ironic statements any closer together?

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Phew!!! Must be tough:depressed

Yea its tough but I know we will breakthrough someday, it might not be soon but good things will happen for us and that will just make happy that I stayed faithful to my team throughout these years. That's what separates me from these bandwagoners.

Kindergarten Cop
05-04-2008, 07:56 PM
lol @ the hate. You mad? Sad thing is I rooted for the Hawks. Wouldnt you root for the underdog against another "superpower'? O well.

CP3 is like Isiah Thomas out there, gentlemen off the court, devil on it. I dont blame you for not liking it, but if he was on your team you'd love him. Showing emotion is part of the game.

A bit of advice, if you are trying to promote CP3 as a "gentleman off the court" I don't think it's very wise to compare him to Isaiah. Just ask Browne Sanders.

King Ju I
05-04-2008, 08:00 PM
A bit of advice, if you are trying to promote CP3 as a "gentleman off the court" I don't think it's very wise to compare him to Isaiah. Just ask Browne Sanders.

Got ya! Messed up on that one. Meant to say Isiah Thomas as in looks can be decieving. Isaiah had the church boy look but the killer swagger. Thats what i meant.

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2008, 08:00 PM
Look at How many Hornets fans are popping out of nowhere, this is a shame, just a few weeks ago I wonder if there were even up to 3 Hornets fans in this whole forum. Sad.

Biggems
05-04-2008, 08:04 PM
I am more of a Hawks fan than most of the alleged current Hawks fans.....my allegiance to them goes back to the days of Nique, Willis, Carr, Koncak, Doc, Spud...Nique is one of my favorite players of all-time.

I have also been a long time Pistons fan thanks to guys like Isiah, Laimbeer, Dumars, Vinnie, Dantley, Aguirre, Rodman, Salley, Edwards........Isiah is one of my favorite all-time players

My team will always be the Spurs, my blood runs silver and black....but I have been a long time Pistons and Hawks fan since my childhood.

jack sommerset
05-04-2008, 08:04 PM
That whoooooooooo sound makes me sick too. Thats the most annoying sound since the cowbells in Sacremento.

loquats
05-04-2008, 08:05 PM

Hawks - 16,280 86.9

What hurricane ripped thru Atlanta? A hurricane full of transients? Atlanta is at full strength, which makes thos figures retarded for a city that size.

loquats
05-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Look at How many Hornets fans are popping out of nowhere, this is a shame, just a few weeks ago I wonder if there were even up to 3 Hornets fans in this whole forum. Sad.

Maybe it's because Hornets fans have their own boards, and if they are not playing the Spurs, they don't give 2 craps about the Spurs.

Just an idea.

Biggems
05-04-2008, 08:09 PM
That whoooooooooo sound makes me sick too. Thats the most annoying sound since the cowbells in Sacremento.

they arent from Charlotte anymore....NO has nothing to do with Ric Flair. it is lame.....but at least they arent doing that stupid buzzing bee crap that they did in charlotte when Zo and Larry Johnson were there

VoiceofReason
05-04-2008, 08:13 PM
A couple of observations.

First, the "wooo" sound used to annoy the crap out of me. Plus it makes no sense. But it's almost . . . I say almost . . . growing on me. Hopefully, antibiotics can take care of that problem.

Second, about there being no Hornets fans on this board before this series, why on earth would there be any until now? Most people have a life that doesn't involve trolling other teams' forums unless they're playing each other, and I'm not referring to the regular season.

GinobiliLooms
05-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Wow. The Hornet trolls are cocky assholes, too.

loquats
05-04-2008, 08:17 PM
A couple of observations.

First, the "wooo" sound used to annoy the crap out of me. Plus it makes no sense. But it's almost . . . I say almost . . . growing on me. Hopefully, antibiotics can take care of that problem.

Second, about there being no Hornets fans on this board before this series, why on earth would there be any until now? Most people have a life that doesn't involve trolling other teams' forums unless they're playing each other, and I'm not referring to the regular season.

I used to think the "whoooo" thing was so annoying too, and I'm a Hornets fan....until I tried it :lol

It has grown on me unfortunately.

Spurs fans...when Duncan scores Monday night...try it. You'll see.

Whoooooooooo!!!

daslicer
05-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Tyson Chander's trash talking is the most surprising out of all the Hornets its pretty funny. This is the same guy who had a very low self esteem in Chicago that he used to cry in practice when Scott Skiles yelled at him. Its comedy central seeing Skiles former whipping boy talking trash. In general it doesn't shock me they are a very young team I think the majority of their guys are below 27 in age. Its quite normal to be cocky and stupid at that age. Whether the spurs beat them or some other team does those guys will eventually self destruct unless they win the title which I don't see happening. It will be funny when it happens.

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Tyson Chander's trash talking is the most surprising out of all the Hornets its pretty funny. This is the same guy who had a very low self esteem in Chicago that he used to cry in practice when Scott Skiles yelled at him. Its comedy central seeing Skiles former whipping boy talking trash. In general it doesn't shock me they are a very young team I think the majority of their guys are below 27 in age. Its quite normal to be cocky and stupid at that age. Whether the spurs beat them or some other team does those guys will eventually self destruct unless they win the title which I don't see happening. It will be funny when it happens.

Yea you make good points maybe they act like jackasses becuase they are young

ClingingMars
05-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Wow. The Hornet trolls are cocky assholes, too.

loquats
05-04-2008, 08:54 PM

He did take Oberto off the dribble from the top of the key. Even I was surprised by that one.

Just shows practice and hard work pays off.

SPARKY
05-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Maybe it's because Hornets fans have their own boards, and if they are not playing the Spurs, they don't give 2 craps about the Spurs.

Just an idea.

They do? Apparently word has not gotten out.

Darcus
05-04-2008, 08:58 PM
they arent from Charlotte anymore....NO has nothing to do with Ric Flair. it is lame.....but at least they arent doing that stupid buzzing bee crap that they did in charlotte when Zo and Larry Johnson were there

Ric Flair is still a big Hornets fan. He was at one of the games the other day.

INS
05-04-2008, 09:00 PM
I don't know if this is the right place, but I'll ask it anyway. How come everytime I watch my girlfriend try to wash out the dried cum in her hair, it reminds me of a Spurs fan trying to translate a sentence to English?

Nolazach
05-04-2008, 09:00 PM

Why would a Hornets fan have been here back in the day?? :huh:

Honestly though, it is a really nice site.

I was a hornets fan the whole time, but its really hard to stay loyal when it seems your owner wants to move to OKC. Once they came back, I was there. Once the team got better sure the bandwagon grew. Thats how it goes. join the club :danceclub:

Most of the spurs fans are bandwagons. Jumping on as the team wins more and more. The Hawks, I don't know what to say about them. Less than .500 but go toe to toe with Boston?

Yeah our attendance was low, but We will sell more season tickets than the Hawks. Without any Fortune 500 companies buying all our tickets. Without all the sponsorships.

We almost took the West, one game shy, the hawks didn't even win 40 games.

Have fun.

TampaDude
05-04-2008, 09:01 PM

Nope...now they're setting fires and fucking up the court between quarters... :lol

Ring of Fire
05-04-2008, 09:01 PM
I'm pretty angry right now maybe because my Hawks got owned today but anyway F the Hornets. Who do these guys think they are?, I watched the Mavs- Hornets series and I also saw game 1 of the spurs-hornets last night. I'm sick of the Hornets, Chris Paul has a smug look on his face every single time he makes a floater, People try to make it seem like Paul is a cool dude but in reality he acts like a moron on the court, he flops and he whines about everything, Tyson chandler talks shit almost every time he dunks, I think Peja is a choker, I hate Pargo, I hate the morons that say "whoooo" about everything in the Hornets arena. Really fuck these guys and their fans also annoy me, please Spurs beat these guys. Go Spurs Go!

Don't you have to clean your room or have some homework to do?

loquats
05-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Don't you have to clean your room or have some homework to do?

There does seem to be a high number of juveniles on this board. I've seen some things on this board that rivals South Park...uncut!

VoiceofReason
05-04-2008, 09:22 PM
I used to think the "whoooo" thing was so annoying too, and I'm a Hornets fan....until I tried it :lol

It has grown on me unfortunately.

Spurs fans...when Duncan scores Monday night...try it. You'll see.

Whoooooooooo!!!

On a serious note, is it really "whooo" or is it the more modern English "wooo"?

ClingingMars
05-04-2008, 09:23 PM
If you think most people here are bandwagoners than you've come to the wrong board. Please go raid SR.

- Mars

pansy>duncan
05-04-2008, 09:24 PM

and....

Ring of Fire
05-04-2008, 09:25 PM
On a serious note, is it really "whooo" or is it the more modern English "wooo"?

I thought it was Cajun French "wieu"? http://www.cdol.com/images/shrug.gif

pansy>duncan
05-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Nope...now they're setting fires and fucking up the court between quarters...

at least someone set the court on fire b/c it sure as hell wasn't duncan

ChumpDumper
05-04-2008, 09:26 PM
and....
and you're a frontrunner.

Nolazach
05-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Well, it isn't what i think, more of what the people here say.

If you have never in your life been to San Antonio, than you are in one way or the other a bandwagon fan.

If you supported another team until the spurs became a dynasty, than you are a bandwagon fan.

I could keep listing them until it starts sounding like Jeff Foxworthy jokes.

Ring of Fire
05-04-2008, 09:27 PM

http://www.dependablerenegade.com/photos/dr_pix/pwned.jpg

pansy>duncan
05-04-2008, 09:27 PM
No, but there is no need to talk shit when our team is losing b/c what are we to say....however, now..

ChumpDumper
05-04-2008, 09:28 PM
No, but there is no need to talk shit when our team is losing b/c what are we to say....however, now..
now you're a frontrunner.

We understand.

pansy>duncan
05-04-2008, 09:29 PM
now you're a frontrunner.

We understand.

a victorious one

ChumpDumper
05-04-2008, 09:30 PM
a victorious oneYou didn't win anything.

That makes you a delusional one.

SPURS50
05-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Much respect to the Hawks for taking the celtics to 7!!! LOL to all the Hornet fans who are cutting them up! Give ur heads a shake!

TampaDude
05-04-2008, 09:49 PM

This is true...don't expect it to happen again, though.

TampaDude
05-04-2008, 09:50 PM
http://www.dependablerenegade.com/photos/dr_pix/pwned.jpg

Not pwned at all...I agree with him...Duncan played like shit last night.

That still doesn't excuse the utter incompetence of the "ring of fire" crew, though. :lol

VoiceofReason
05-04-2008, 09:54 PM
That still doesn't excuse the utter incompetence of the "ring of fire" crew, though. :lol

No argument here.

Ring of Fire
05-04-2008, 09:55 PM

I agree 100%. That was messed up. When I saw them using that extinguisher, I knew we were in for a long clean-up break. I'm surprised it was taken care of as quickly as it was.

TampaDude
05-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Well, it isn't what i think, more of what the people here say.

If you have never in your life been to San Antonio, than you are in one way or the other a bandwagon fan.

If you supported another team until the spurs became a dynasty, than you are a bandwagon fan.

I could keep listing them until it starts sounding like Jeff Foxworthy jokes.

Just for the record...

My wife and I live in Tampa, but we have been to San Antonio.
We are Spurs fans since way back because my wife went to high school with David Robinson. Also, her cousin graduated with DRob from the Naval Academy in 1987.

NFW you can call us bandwagoners.

ClingingMars
05-04-2008, 10:04 PM
anyone who spends SUBSTANTIAL time on this board as a Spurs fan should not be considered a bandwagoner. why the fuck would a bandwagoner care that much?

- Mars

SpurOutofTownFan
05-04-2008, 10:11 PM

They are going to shut up when this series end.

2easy
05-04-2008, 10:15 PM
They are going to shut up when this series end.

If the Spurs win i'll be back to eat some major crow.

pansy>duncan
05-04-2008, 10:15 PM
They are going to shut up when this series end.:violin

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2008, 10:16 PM
God I hope the Spurs can come through...

SpurOutofTownFan
05-04-2008, 10:18 PM

They will

pansy>duncan
05-04-2008, 10:22 PM

Personally, I just hope Bowen gets hit in the face by Bonzi

NIH
05-04-2008, 10:31 PM

Hawks - 16,280 86.9

Playoff wins: Hornets 4-1 Win, 1-0
Hawks 3-4 Loss That last one was a fucking raping too.

m33p0
05-04-2008, 10:35 PM
it didn't take for hornets fans to overstay their welcome.

spursfan09
05-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Personally, I just hope Bowen gets hit in the face by Bonzi

Again?

CP3-MVP
05-04-2008, 10:56 PM
hornets fans are trolling this board

milkyway21
05-04-2008, 10:57 PM

Exactly. Chris Paul thinks he's untouchable, and deserves special treatment. GrrR, I am starting to hate this guy. I am happy he didn't win the MVP award.

I didn't believe it when I read an ESPN article about that Bowen's suspension, that "Chris Paul was no angel either", now I know.

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2008, 11:49 PM
These are some of the incidents that make me hate Chris Paul.
This was when I first realized that this guy was an asshole:http://youtube.com/watch?v=gK4HiZwlgGs
This pissed me off :http://youtube.com/watch?v=hZNwSC_6H90
This was the final straw :http://youtube.com/watch?v=7eH71jI_DNU

am4titansandlsu
05-04-2008, 11:50 PM
geaux hornets :lobt2: whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LSUHornet3
05-04-2008, 11:54 PM
:lobt2::lobt2:San An Wheaux???

GEAUX Hornets GEAUX:lobt2::lobt2:

PejaUpsideYaHead
05-04-2008, 11:55 PM
This was when I first realized that this guy was an asshole:http://youtube.com/watch?v=gK4HiZwlgGs

the final straw was rewatching the first video??:rollin:rollin

wow two incidents in 4 years? what an asshole.......:sleep:sleep

falcons and hawks

:rollin:rollin

pawe
05-04-2008, 11:59 PM
CP3 is not a punk, he's just a hotheaded young player..and we all know how Bruce loves to play with that kind of player.
West will have a hard time shooting over TD.
No one can guard TP.
Manu will hold Peja down.
Fab will un-backtap Chandler's backtaps.

Red Hawk #21
05-05-2008, 12:02 AM
the final straw was rewatching the first video??:rollin:rollin

wow two incidents in 4 years? what an asshole.......:sleep:sleep

falcons and hawks

:rollin:rollin

Dude I posted it wrong I edited it about 15 mins ago so your pretty late in your post, anyway I wish your team bad luck and I hope that you lose in an embarrassing way.:toast

PejaUpsideYaHead
05-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Dude I posted it wrong I edited it about 15 mins ago so your pretty late in your post, anyway I wish your team bad luck and I hope that you lose in an embarrassing way.:toast

kinda like the game 7 no show by the hawks on sunday???:rollin:rollin:rollin

not gonna happen:nope:downspin:

Red Hawk #21
05-05-2008, 12:15 AM
kinda like the game 7 no show by the hawks on sunday???:rollin:rollin:rollin

not gonna happen:nope:downspin:

We'll see. :flag:

tchopotulis
05-05-2008, 12:21 AM
TIM DUNCAN GOT ASS RAPED HAHAHA...and a hawk fan started the thread :lol cmon dude ...are you serious....hawks...this is a dream season for you guys. This is the furthest you guys will ever get. As for my hornets, I see the gold :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Red Hawk #21
05-05-2008, 12:25 AM
Delusional^

eljusterina
05-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Seriously, a hawks fan?

It may be over for the Hawks but it seems like the season's just started for this guy. If I were a Hawks fan I would start paying more attention after their season's over as well. It's less painful that way.

tchopotulis
05-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Seriously, a hawks fan?

It may be over for the Hawks but it seems like the season's just started for this guy. If I were a Hawks fan I would start paying more attention after their season's over as well. It's less painful that way.

lmao good one...aye hawks fan...just go away dude...the spurs and hornets are on a whole different level than the lowly hawks. I mean cmon the only reason yall got to gm 7 was cause the celtics didnt take you guys seriously..look what happened when the celtics got the wakeup call in gm 6...hawks got humiliated in boston haha what a joke:lol:lol:lmao:p:
99-65 what a way to end the season

Red Hawk #21
05-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Yo I swear there are so many Bandwagon Hornets fans angry at me for starting this thread lol, this is for you Bandwagon Hornets fans :

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

eljusterina
05-05-2008, 12:37 AM
lmao good one...aye hawks fan...just go away dude...the spurs and hornets are on a whole different level than the lowly hawks. I mean cmon the only reason yall got to gm 7 was cause the celtics didnt take you guys seriously..look what happened when the celtics got the wakeup call in gm 6...hawks got humiliated in boston haha what a joke:lol:lol:lmao:p:
99-65 what a way to end the season

I just don't understand your interest here Hawks fan. Why don't you go away and leave this board to those who still have a season to finish.

Here's to a great series Spurs fans! :drunk:

Red Hawk #21
05-05-2008, 12:41 AM
I just don't understand your interest here Hawks fan. Why don't you go away and leave this board to those who still have a season to finish.

Here's to a great series Spurs fans! :drunk:

First off Moron Just because I'm a Hawks fan doesn't mean I cant post here moron, if you were here longer you would have seen that there are fans of almost every team here on this forum. Learn how shit runs around here before you run your mouth, you fail.

PejaUpsideYaHead
05-05-2008, 12:44 AM
First off Moron Just because I'm a Hawks fan doesn't mean I cant post here moron, if you were here longer you would have seen that there are fans of almost every team here on this forum. Learn how shit runs around here before you run your mouth, you fail.

here's to atlanta- america's shittiest pro sports town!:king:bking

eljusterina
05-05-2008, 12:46 AM
:yawn:

I'm only interested in dialogue b/t Hornets fans and Spurs fans. I'm sure there are plenty of teams represented on this board but they aren't starting "F the Hornets" threads. You are as classless as they come and you are ruining the image of this board. I'm sure that most Spurs fans would agree.

Red Hawk #21
05-05-2008, 12:52 AM
:yawn:

I'm only interested in dialogue b/t Hornets fans and Spurs fans. I'm sure there are plenty of teams represented on this board but they aren't starting "F the Hornets" threads. You are as classless as they come and you are ruining the image of this board. I'm sure that most Spurs fans would agree.

Dude Your Hornets play with no class, before the playoffs started I liked the Hornets but when I watched them play I hated them. They are always talking shit, Paul is always flopping, they whine about everything and the arena is annoying. Its funny you say most Spurs fans will agree with you when most agreed with the points I made :rolleyes

Jack Hunt
05-05-2008, 01:02 AM
How can someone who's team has Manu on it's roster say anything about flopping? Take a look in the mirror. On that second link earlier, Bruce Bowen knees Chris Paul back onto the court, so I wouldn't be mentioning anything about dirty players either.

FlavoredIcecream
05-05-2008, 03:09 AM
:lol Hawks

Texas_Ranger
05-05-2008, 07:15 AM
:lol @ Bandwagon Hornets fans.

And to the moron that said that Duncan got ass raped: You've got a big mouth, you biatch.... I'll be so happy when TD will OWN you and your bitchy ass Hornets team.

By the way.... The hornets fans at the game were really the worst that I saw this whole season.

GO SPURS GO!!!

King Ju I
05-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Dude Your Hornets play with no class, before the playoffs started I liked the Hornets but when I watched them play I hated them. They are always talking shit, Paul is always flopping, they whine about everything and the arena is annoying. Its funny you say most Spurs fans will agree with you when most agreed with the points I made :rolleyes

You mean like when Al Hortford screamed at Paul Pierce when he made that shot at the end of game 2? . Get out of here with that bullshit, if your team was doing it you would love it.

Hornets fans will be Hornets fans, im sure if the Spurs had won game 1 pretty convincingly, spurs shit talking would be running ramped. Like "Oh they thought they were ready for the Champs" or "Hornets will get swept" Its the nature of the NBA. We could give a shit what you think about our fans. We're loud and were gonna boo the fuck out of you at the arena tonight. I think this will be a long series. I expect my Hornets to win every game though.

Ring of Fire
By the way.... The hornets fans at the game were really the worst that I saw this whole season.

Really? In what way? How many did you see?

DAF86

In that last video, it's obvious that Paul said something to Bowen after the play and that's what caused all the altercation.

What a little bitch! I used to respect this guy but not anymore, I'm glad Kobe won MVP.

slowchild25
05-05-2008, 09:55 AM

Well in all fairness like most fans I usually stick to my own board, I'm not going to waste my time creating accounts on message boards for every team in the league so that I can come on a goof around with people for the 2 or 3 nights my team plays theres over the course of months. However this is the playoffs which means probably two weeks of battling the same team.

Also why all the talk of old Hawks players and no love my all time favorite player Moses Malone! He even "played" for the Spurs!

Reggie Miller
05-05-2008, 01:10 PM
anyone who spends SUBSTANTIAL time on this board as a Spurs fan should not be considered a bandwagoner. why the fuck would a bandwagoner care that much?

- Mars

I choose to take that as a compliment. :flag:

herox42
05-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Yo I swear there are so many Bandwagon Hornets fans angry at me for starting this thread lol, this is for you Bandwagon Hornets fans :

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

A Hawks fan rooting for the Spurs ridicules bandwagon fans? Your team can't beat the hornets and you root for another team. Aren't you, in a sense, getting on a bandwagon as well?

Red Hawk #21
05-06-2008, 12:09 AM
Nope^

Shred
05-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Suck a polar bear's funky ass!
Suck a racehorse's cock with Heinz Tomato Ketchup!
Suck a donkey's shitty ass!
Suck a male camel's dick with Hoisen sauce!

Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick

Suck a European bison's smelly ass!
Suck a woolly mammoth's dick with Miracle Whip!
Suck a snow leopard's ass with whip cream!
Suck a hyena's spermy dick!

Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick

Suck a llama's shitty asshole!
Suck a panda bear's spermy nutsack!
Suck a sloth bear's bootyhole!
Suck a greyhound's musty ass, mothafucka!

Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnCk0uGwFZI

cjjr72984
05-06-2008, 12:15 AM
Marvin Williams over Chris Paul. :lol

:lmao

Why the hell did the Hawks even take it to the 7th game only to be embarrassed off the court by the Celts?? Dumbasses.....

INS
05-06-2008, 12:16 AM
Those videos are weak. Dirk exaggerated the contact in the first and Bowen kicked CP in the other. Good try dickless.

cjjr72984
05-06-2008, 12:17 AM
Nope^

You're a dickriding faggot forreal. Your Hawks are out of the playoffs so you're out on the internet hating on a team that's 10x better than yours. Get a life dickwad.....

robbie380
05-06-2008, 12:28 AM
You're a dickriding faggot forreal. Your Hawks are out of the playoffs so you're out on the internet hating on a team that's 10x better than yours. Get a life dickwad.....

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/thomasbesly/2005/04/15/awesome.jpg

Red Hawk #21
05-06-2008, 12:40 AM
Damn I'm getting blasted by Hornet trolls all over the place lol, they talk about how weak my team is but the sad thing is my franchise actually has a championship while they don't lol.

PejaUpsideYaHead
05-06-2008, 12:43 AM
you don't have the right to claim a title you weren't alive for you faggot.

Red Hawk #21
05-06-2008, 12:43 AM
you don't have the right to claim a title you weren't alive for you faggot.

Yup, Nice try

Red Hawk #21
05-06-2008, 12:45 AM
The Hornets Trolls are mad because my team actually has a championship lol

PejaUpsideYaHead
05-06-2008, 12:55 AM
you have to be one of the dumbest posters i've ever come across on the internet. you have the iq of my cat's left nut. but it all makes sense...high schooler...atlanta.....the usual.

Red Hawk #21
05-06-2008, 01:02 AM
you have to be one of the dumbest posters i've ever come across on the internet. you have the iq of my cat's left nut. but it all makes sense...high schooler...atlanta.....the usual.

What's dumb in what I said? I said at least my franchise has a championship, so what if it was a long ass time ago a championship is a championship simple as that. I know your mad because you can't say the same.

TDMVPDPOY
05-06-2008, 01:04 AM
every post in this thread belongs to one poster :(

PejaUpsideYaHead
05-06-2008, 01:06 AM
I know your mad because you can't say the same.

:idiot:pctoss:rollin

point proven

and its a fucking man law that you can't claim championships you weren't alive for. but i guess you can go ahead and claim it, pussy.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Red Hawk #21
05-06-2008, 01:13 AM
:idiot:pctoss:rollin

point proven

and its a fucking man law that you can't claim championships you weren't alive for. but i guess you can go ahead and claim it, pussy.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Hey its better than nothing. Fuck You Pussy

hive_attack
05-06-2008, 01:21 AM
How is the fishing trip for the Hawks? hahaha

cjjr72984
05-06-2008, 09:02 AM
How is the fishing trip for the Hawks? hahaha

LMAO!

And what's crazy is I actually like the Hawks as a team and I love the city of Atlanta. It's just hard to like the fans when guys like Redhawk is trolling.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-06-2008, 09:04 AM
FUKK that crybaby whining bitch CP3

spurscenter
05-06-2008, 09:07 AM
Well we're not Hertz.

thats fucking hilarious bro :rollin

FUML
05-06-2008, 09:09 AM
:owned:

cjjr72984
05-06-2008, 09:14 AM
thats fucking hilarious bro :rollin

I don't get the joke. Somebody fill me in, lol.

Harry Callahan
05-06-2008, 09:19 AM

Wasn't that three weeks ago. The people from LA are lame, lame, lame.

Just wait till the cocky players look to get paid by the hornets FO. Other than Paul, not gonna happen. This owner WILL NOT pay luxury tax because NO is not a viable market to support the team. Too many negatives post hurricane will hold this team back. Just you wait and see - there is not enough money in their economy from a corporate as well as individual season ticket holder standpoint. It's not their fault, but the hurricane has ruined that city economically for a long time. Mr. Shinn cannot afford an expensive payroll. They are still getting paul on the cheap with his rookie contract. Peja will break down. This team will be like the TWolves from a few years ago.

Vegas Vince
05-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Yeah - and folks said that the Saints were heading to San Antonio. We saw how THAT played out, didn't we?

No hard feelings, though - we'll be glad to give ya Tom Benson. :rollin

QuietDynasty
05-06-2008, 10:01 AM
If the Spurs win i'll be back to eat some major crow.

i seriously doubt you'll be back, you guys were nonexistent, until you made the playoffs, so no truth in that, you'll just go back to hiding under that cajun chicken again once the circus leaves town. one year wonders. blip in the NBA, hiccup in the playoffs....you get the point

QuietDynasty
05-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Yeah - and folks said that the Saints were heading to San Antonio. We saw how THAT played out, didn't we?

No hard feelings, though - we'll be glad to give ya Tom Benson. :rollin

keep the saints, doubt they'll be winning anything soon

2easy
05-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Wasn't that three weeks ago. The people from LA are lame, lame, lame.

Just wait till the cocky players look to get paid by the hornets FO. Other than Paul, not gonna happen. This owner WILL NOT pay luxury tax because NO is not a viable market to support the team. Too many negatives post hurricane will hold this team back. Just you wait and see - there is not enough money in their economy from a corporate as well as individual season ticket holder standpoint. It's not their fault, but the hurricane has ruined that city economically for a long time. Mr. Shinn cannot afford an expensive payroll. They are still getting paul on the cheap with his rookie contract. Peja will break down. This team will be like the TWolves from a few years ago.

Is that why he JUST gave Chris Paul a 98 million dollar contract. You're an idiot. Do some research before you start spewing shit next time.

slowchild25
05-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Is that why he JUST gave Chris Paul a 98 million dollar contract. You're an idiot. Do some research before you start spewing shit next time.

when did that happen?

2easy
05-06-2008, 10:15 AM
i seriously doubt you'll be back, you guys were nonexistent, until you made the playoffs, so no truth in that, you'll just go back to hiding under that cajun chicken again once the circus leaves town. one year wonders. blip in the NBA, hiccup in the playoffs....you get the point

Why would Hornets fans be here before the playoffs? If we weren't playing the Spurs we wouldn't be here now. So dont worry, by next weekend we'll be on the Lakers' board.

2easy
05-06-2008, 10:16 AM
when did that happen?

Last week.

TheTruth62987
05-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Damn I'm getting blasted by Hornet trolls all over the place lol, they talk about how weak my team is but the sad thing is my franchise actually has a championship while they don't lol.

The Hawks became an NBA franchise in 1947 whereas the Hornets became an NBA franchise in the late 80's. Kind of hard to bash a team that hasn't been around nearly as long, and could quite possibly have the same number of titles as your's after all is said and done. The Hawks have been a joke for a long time, please know your place.

slowchild25
05-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Last week.

I think you may have mis-read something I don't see that anywhere.

2easy
05-06-2008, 11:11 AM
I think you may have mis-read something I don't see that anywhere.

It was reported on WDSU that the Hornets are offering a 6 yr/98 mill. contract to Paul. I cant give a link because i heard on tv but i'll look for it.

slowchild25
05-06-2008, 11:38 AM
There is a difference between offering and him signing it already. I don't have any doubt that he will sign though. Also what the Spurs fans are talking about above is what happens when CP3 new extension does kick in then after that we will be tight up against the luxury tax amount and that THEN is when you will see the penny pinching by Shinn. To be honest I can't really disagree with them.

Nolazach
05-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Also for such a poor city, we are doing very well with season tickets 90% renewal only a 1,000 left in the lower bowl (maybe less our rep said).

We can and will support two teams, without corporations buying all our tickets.

That Atlanta hawks fan, I just have to ignore him, that dude don't know shit from shinola.

Yes Shinn is offering a 98M 6yr contract. Contrary to what these guys think, we are doing just fine.

Kermit
05-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Also for such a poor city, we are doing very well with season tickets 90% renewal only a 1,000 left in the lower bowl (maybe less our rep said).

We can and will support two teams, without corporations buying all our tickets.

That Atlanta hawks fan, I just have to ignore him, that dude don't know shit from shinola.

Yes Shinn is offering a 98M 6yr contract. Contrary to what these guys think, we are doing just fine.

I really hope that the Hornets are able to stay. Two months ago, insiders were leaking doomsday scenarios that had the team moving because of abysmal ticket sales. Whether because of the football season coming to an end, or the people of New Orleans finally embracing the team (lord knows they earned it with the mass amount of community service they supplied to the city) they finally look like they've found a home, and if Shinn is handing out a long term, max contract after a history of lowballing his superstars, things are looking bright indeed.

IronMexican
08-30-2008, 06:24 PM

:lol:rollin:lmao

Sissiborgo
08-30-2008, 07:42 PM
Finallly, a quality thread.

That's right...:D

dirk4mvp
08-30-2008, 10:00 PM
:lol:rollin:lmao

rofl

the nba must be rigged

IronMexican
08-30-2008, 10:11 PM
And Red Hawk, to answer your pm, i want nothing.

century
08-31-2008, 09:03 AM
Yeah, fuck the Hornets and their mothers!

monosylab1k
09-01-2008, 12:20 AM
dang Red Hawk's been getting his balls busted bad on this one. At least he has the decency to admit his bandwagoning ways and jump back off instead of annoying the rest of the Mavs fans the way mavsfan1000 does.

dirk4mvp
09-01-2008, 12:31 AM
dang Red Hawk's been getting his balls busted bad on this one. At least he has the decency to admit his bandwagoning ways and jump back off instead of annoying the rest of the Mavs fans the way mavsfan1000 does.

He would have had a better case if he didnt make up 3 different stories.

dirk4mvp
09-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Yeah, fuck the Hornets and their mothers!

hi im May and im not here anymore.

sook
09-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Nobody can deny that the hornets have a serious atittude problem.

I like cp3 but i think he has surpassed Kirilenko or Ginobili in flopping, and he cries about it. West was really disrespectful when he slapped Dirk in the face and I can't believe he didn't get a T for it.

I still remember how West shoved Scola down like 2 times when we played the hornets in their building.

IronMexican
09-01-2008, 11:36 AM
I Red Hawk hates bandwagon fans too.

MavDynasty
09-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Fuck you red hawk you bandwagoning piece of shit.

johnny_J_Jackson
09-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Yeah fuck those crawfish eating bastards.

IronMexican
02-02-2009, 07:21 PM

Here it is.

lil_penny
02-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Yeah fuck those crawfish eating bastards.

Bwhahahaha