PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Verizon Wireless Users

nsrammstein
05-04-2008, 10:52 PM
I use Verizon Wireless 5 GIG plan and I don't know if It's my connection or the USB720 Modem I use, but my connection lasts for about 2 minutes and then the modem light goes to a solid state where it's not blinking but the light just stays on; where it's not transmitting or receiving data. So my question is do yall think the modem is the problem or the connection? I've been using this since early april with no problems untill last night when this started to happen

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

remingtonbo2001
05-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Send a PM JohnD99 with the description of your problem.

My brother is Computer Engineer. He might be able to help you out. I'll tell him to check his box tomorrow.

nsrammstein
05-04-2008, 11:46 PM
says that the username you gave me does not exist or is invalid :D

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
05-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Try 1-800-922-0204... thats Verizon's customer support. Just go through the Tech support and they should be able to help you out.

stretch
05-05-2008, 11:11 AM
I use Verizon Wireless 5 GIG plan and I don't know if It's my connection or the USB720 Modem I use, but my connection lasts for about 2 minutes and then the modem light goes to a solid state where it's not blinking but the light just stays on; where it's not transmitting or receiving data. So my question is do yall think the modem is the problem or the connection? I've been using this since early april with no problems untill last night when this started to happen

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Ginobili_is_God plan?