PDA

View Full Version : losing game 2..maybe a good thing

coachmac87
05-05-2008, 11:17 AM
im not worried if the spurs lose game 2. think about it for a second. if the hornets seriosuly have any chance of winning this series they have to win game 2. its either comin back to new orleans 2-2 or 3-1 spurs favor. losing game 2 can be a serious wake up call and could bring out the monster in the spurs. no team is better playin in big games.none.period. game 1 performance was just unacceptable.

just sayin if spurs are down 0-2 no way in hell this series is even close to being over. spurs fans have witnessed this before firsthand with the lakers.

spurs looked great and just quicker and faster than the lakers and went up 2-0 and then lost 4 straight..(even tho spurs lost to .4) im sure the spurs were trailing most of that game.

if our backs are against the wall with out championship on the line...we will previal we are not giving up our title to the NEW ORLEANS HORNETS! be real people..dont let the media fool u

the better team always win in a seven game series...:flag:

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

samikeyp
05-05-2008, 11:19 AM
losing is never, ever good.

xtremesteven33
i agree 100%.....but a game 2 win wouldnt be bad either...

Tacker
It might bring the monster performance of the Spurs but don't neglect the confidence that the Hornets will have

2easy
05-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Spurs have never won a series after being down 0-2.

Don Quixote
05-05-2008, 11:36 AM
No, losing tonight would be horrible. The series would not be over, but being down 0-2 to the Hornets would be very bad.

florige
05-05-2008, 11:40 AM
No, losing tonight would be horrible. The series would not be over, but being down 0-2 to the Hornets would be very bad.

Exactly. Especially if you remember that they already destroyed us at home this season. Tonight imo is a must win for us. I said earlier that a close loss would not matter, but I take that back. IMO we have to win this game.

Johnny RIngo
05-05-2008, 11:40 AM
losing is never, ever good.

Indazone
05-05-2008, 11:41 AM
It might bring the monster performance of the Spurs but don't neglect the confidence that the Hornets will have

WTF is with the Tim Duncan Monkey Pics? That's just plain stupid and yeah guess what. Losing is never good. If you guys go down 0-2 your backs are against the wall.

Manufan909
05-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Indeed. We need to make a statement, and have them blown off of THEIR homecourt for a change.

Slowpoke Rodriguez
05-05-2008, 11:43 AM
me thinks ees a purdy bad to no ween the game dos. ees a not bueno

Slowpoke Rodriguez
05-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Indeed. We need to make a statement, and have them blown off of THEIR homecourt for a change.

viva las espuelas todos los dias

rascal
05-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Taking two games in San Antonio is no guarantee. So losing game 2 is not a good thing.

Darcus
05-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Losing game 2 is not ever going to be a good thing. Painting it so is only going to be making excuses. You know what's better than losing games and coming back more aggressively? Winning the games in the first place.

If the Spurs really need a reason to bounce back, why not the horrible loss and Duncan's dismal performance in game 1?

Doug Collins
05-05-2008, 11:50 AM
im not worried if the spurs lose game 2. think about it for a second. if the hornets seriosuly have any chance of winning this series they have to win game 2. its either comin back to new orleans 2-2 or 3-1 spurs favor. losing game 2 can be a serious wake up call and could bring out the monster in the spurs. no team is better playin in big games.none.period. game 1 performance was just unacceptable.

just sayin if spurs are down 0-2 no way in hell this series is even close to being over. spurs fans have witnessed this before firsthand with the lakers.

spurs looked great and just quicker and faster than the lakers and went up 2-0 and then lost 4 straight..(even tho spurs lost to .4) im sure the spurs were trailing most of that game.

if our backs are against the wall with out championship on the line...we will previal we are not giving up our title to the NEW ORLEANS HORNETS! be real people..dont let the media fool u

the better team always win in a seven game series...:flag:

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

You don't think the game 1 blowout was a wake up call? They need to win game 2, no need to keep giving the hornets more and more confidence. This team believes they can beat us, and spotting them 2 games would be terrible.

2slowman
05-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Every game we lose makes the rest of the series harder. Yes, we could win down 0-2, but it would requires to go 4-1 against a team that just beat us, at least once badly. It puts us in a place where a Fisher shot with 0.4 seconds left in any of those 3 home games will sink us. And ray ray can shoot.

VoiceofReason
05-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Actually, I think going down 3-0 is an even better strategy. Go for it!

Darcus
05-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Actually, I think going down 3-0 is an even better strategy. Go for it!
Agreed. :lmao:lmao:lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
05-05-2008, 11:59 AM
viva las espuelas todos los dias
I, in no way, approve of this lame troll.