PDA

View Full Version : Redskins draft pick awol

Evan
05-05-2008, 12:20 PM
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) -- Washington Redskins second-round draft pick Fred Davis did not show up for minicamp practice Sunday, prompting the team to send security officials to find the tight end.

"Everybody was scouring," coach Jim Zorn said after practice. "Nobody heard from him, so there was one of two scenarios. Either there was some real trouble and we needed to find him, or he screwed up. I haven't even got to talk to him yet. I know he has been found. I believe it is more in the 'I screwed up' category."

The team was expected to give more details on Davis' absence later Sunday.

Davis was the 48th overall pick out of Southern California in last weekend's draft. He and the other rookies were staying in a local hotel during the three-day minicamp that ended Sunday.

Thunder Dan
05-05-2008, 12:47 PM
sounds like he came down with the clap from a hooker to me. I've seen it 1,000 times

jack sommerset
05-07-2008, 03:15 PM
sounds like he came down with the clap from a hooker to me. I've seen it 1,000 times

Yup. Come into some cash,fame, feeling good about yourself, what do you do? Get a prostitute. Only problem is you wake up scratching ur pubic area with a rake, wallet emptied and late for work.

This poor bastard has the extra burden of explaining it to the nations media. Sad but nothing new. Hopefully over the next few years he can establish some booty calls in DC.

O-Factor
05-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Davis is already a prima donna :lol

DBryant88
05-08-2008, 07:06 AM
These thugs now a days when it was my rookie year, i showed up on time and i didn't go get a high or wasted i went straight to bed after practice and that was that. ANd thier was no hookers involved either