PDA

View Full Version : Hornets fan (I come in peace!) with seating question

SaintMichael
05-05-2008, 01:04 PM
Hola Spurs fans,

I am really psyched that I'll be able to attend Game 4 in SA on Sunday night. I have a seating question for anybody who can answer... I just bought a ticket of TM.com for section 122, row 25. It was $200 so I was hoping it might come with club access so I could buy some pre-game vodka drinks and have the ability to watch the early game on a TV - preferally in a cool, urban setting with plasma TV's and a leather chair. I tried calling the Spurs ticket office but (much like the Hornets) you get kicked straight to voicemail.

Does anybody know if this is the case? I look forward to having some goat meat and strolling on the riverwalk with my Mardi Gras beads on.

Good luck the rest of the way.

boutons_
05-05-2008, 01:07 PM
What makes you think there will be Game4?

Get your fishing gear in order.

On principle, GFY.

"Hola" ? "English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?"

Sammy's Mom
05-05-2008, 01:08 PM
I am not sure if that section comes with club access....I have sat down there before and didn't have access. You got a pretty good deal though as that is the lower bowl and this is a playoff series.

Even if you dont have access there are SEVERAL places where you can get something to drink. When you enter just ask one of the ticket attendents what you have access to, I always find them to be helpful.

Man in the Arena
05-05-2008, 01:08 PM

Is this a real question...?

Sammy's Mom
05-05-2008, 01:09 PM

On principle, GFY.

"Hola" ? "English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?"

Doesnt there kinda have to be a Game 4?......Isnt it best Four of Seven?

101A
05-05-2008, 01:10 PM
http://www.eventinventory.com/EIBOVenueMap.cfm?eid=754&vid=2455

The center sections in Pink/Purple are who has access to the club. $200 doesn't get you there.

SaintMichael
thanks sammy. I guess ATT is a new/nice enough arena that you can get Vodka no matter where you sit.

Boutons - I was just trying to adhere to your unique San Antonio culture, amigo! Muchas gracias for your suggestion that I go F myself though. That's nice of you.

I 100% confident there will be a game 4, compadre. You better hope there is a game 5 however!

Darcus

Of course it isn't. The Spurs will forfeit after the game 3 loss.

SaintMichael
05-05-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the answers. I'm disappointed but hey - what can you do. I am happy with the price I got.

MajicMan
05-05-2008, 01:11 PM

yeah because this is only a three game series...one of which the spurs already lost so I guess he's a predicting a Hornets 3 game sweep...that or he can't count for shit.

NOLA_Nole
05-05-2008, 01:13 PM

:rollin:rollin:rollin

I swear, Spurs fans on this board never cease to amaze me.

GEAUX HORNETS!

Sammy's Mom
05-05-2008, 01:13 PM
thanks sammy. I guess ATT is a new/nice enough arena that you can get Vodka no matter where you sit.

Boutons - I was just trying to adhere to your unique San Antonio culture, amigo! Muchas gracias for your suggestion that I go F myself though. That's nice of you.

I 100% confident there will be a game 4, compadre. You better hope there is a game 5 however!

Glad to help. The AT&T center is fairly new compared to other NBA arenas so a good time is had by all. :toast

JustSpurs
05-05-2008, 01:14 PM
You can always sit down at "Headlines". It's down on the ground level...no leather seats but you can watch games down there as well.

King Ju I
05-05-2008, 01:29 PM

On principle, GFY.

"Hola" ? "English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?":downspin:

We salute you best of 5 for the 2nd roundman. :toast

Nolazach
05-05-2008, 01:44 PM

Uhh dude, Are you saying there is no Vodka at the NOarena? I seem to remember seeing more cocktail stands, than food stands. I would think all arenas do.

most places don't have tickets as cheap as we do, while $55 gets you into the lower bowl here, it won't anywhere else.
Have fun, San Antonio is a great city to get drunk in.

jack sommerset
05-05-2008, 01:46 PM
You have to be drunk to stand being in SA.

remingtonbo2001
05-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Boutons es un cangrejo viejo. :)

nbascribe
05-05-2008, 02:44 PM
You have to be drunk to stand being in SA.

And this coming from a fan of a team who still don't remember what the playoffs look like.

When was the last time? When Methusala played for Enoch and the Amarites?

nbascribe
05-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Hola Spurs fans,

I am really psyched that I'll be able to attend Game 4 in SA on Sunday night. I have a seating question for anybody who can answer... I just bought a ticket of TM.com for section 122, row 25. It was $200 so I was hoping it might come with club access so I could buy some pre-game vodka drinks and have the ability to watch the early game on a TV - preferally in a cool, urban setting with plasma TV's and a leather chair. I tried calling the Spurs ticket office but (much like the Hornets) you get kicked straight to voicemail.

Does anybody know if this is the case? I look forward to having some goat meat and strolling on the riverwalk with my Mardi Gras beads on.

Good luck the rest of the way.

St. Michael:

What you can actually do is go the plaza level and go to a bar area near Headliners.

When I've taken the fiancee to the games, we never had a problem going to the bars on charter level because we were going to the concession stands there.

$200? yeah u got off pretty easy.

tlongII
05-05-2008, 03:02 PM
And this coming from a fan of a team who still don't remember what the playoffs look like.

When was the last time? When Methusala played for Enoch and the Amarites?

We will be bitch-slapping the rest of the NBA beginning next season!

VoiceofReason
05-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Uhh dude, Are you saying there is no Vodka at the NOarena? I seem to remember seeing more cocktail stands, than food stands. I would think all arenas do.

most places don't have tickets as cheap as we do, while $55 gets you into the lower bowl here, it won't anywhere else.
Have fun, San Antonio is a great city to get drunk in.

zach, I can pretty much guarantee that St. Michael has had plenty of vodka at the N.O. Arena.

timvp
05-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Be sure to show up at the Alamodome bright and early :tu

VoiceofReason
05-05-2008, 07:37 PM
Be sure to show up at the Alamodome bright and early :tu

Old joke. Lame.

Sasha
05-05-2008, 08:33 PM

You're right - that was a ridiculous response. We'll just chalk it up to playoff stupids.

Adios.:flag: