PDA

View Full Version : how bout them spurs?

CP3forMVP
05-05-2008, 11:25 PM
so, worried yet? ok trash talking aside this series hasn't even started yet. the spurs can easily take the next two just as easy as the hornets took the first two. stay tuned.

gmanrulz
05-05-2008, 11:26 PM
thought there was a thread for idiots like this

INS
05-05-2008, 11:27 PM
hey gman, how does it feel to be down 0-2?

spursfan09
05-05-2008, 11:27 PM
so, worried yet? ok trash talking aside this series hasn't even started yet. the spurs can easily take the next two just as easy as the hornets took the first two. stay tuned.

You are a smart fan.

gmanrulz
05-05-2008, 11:28 PM
hey gman, how does it feel to be down 0-2?

feels pretty good to have 4 championships and going for the 5th

DDS4
05-05-2008, 11:28 PM

If the Spurs keep playing this way, it'll be over sooner than you think.

Not losing faith, but damn, they've mailed it in the 2nd halves both games.

CP3forMVP
05-05-2008, 11:29 PM
You are a smart fan.

yeah just like that dumbass spurs fan that said the spurs will win in 6 :lol

CP3forMVP
05-05-2008, 11:30 PM
If the Spurs keep playing this way, it'll be over sooner than you think.

Not losing faith, but damn, they've mailed it in the 2nd halves both games.

can you tell me the logic of pop just giving up? don't you think that kinda tells the team somthing? how long has he been doing this?

Budkin
05-05-2008, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the kind words. Your Hornets are impressive as hell and should they knock us off I will be rooting for them all the way. but I still think we come back and win.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-05-2008, 11:45 PM
Yeah they've sucked up the 2H so far, but I wouldn't trade anything for being a SPURS fan. You always want another Trophy, but after the first 4, adding more is like more gravy.
We always want one more, but we've got a hell of a ride to look back on one day.
Most teams don't even get one.

We're used to winning like y'all are too loosing, so I no you're pumped right now.
You should be...

It's not over yet, though.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:
:flag::flag:

BlackFlagg
05-05-2008, 11:56 PM
the spurs can easily take the next two just as easy as the hornets took the first two. stay tuned.

We can only hope.

dg7md
05-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Howabout them Hornets franchise history?

This series will be a grind through these next few games. If we can pull out two wins at home, I see the possibility for a Game 7, which could be outrageously epic.

G-Nob
05-05-2008, 11:59 PM

Very worried. Oh and thanks for signing up yesterday. Just what we needed, another tool.

CP3forMVP
05-06-2008, 12:02 AM
you know dg, you can't base wat yall have done in the past to this season. because this season is this season and that is all there is too it. yall are still the best team in the nba until yall are done. but i believe this is a real young hornets team that can match if not do better than wat the spurs have done. some san antonio reporter predicted the hornets easily win this series and get to the finals today on the local radio, so somebody from san antonio finally see's the hornets for what they are. a damn good basketball team, not just one year wonders.

Septic
05-06-2008, 12:04 AM
We can win the next 2 but we ain't winning in that arena and that's going to kill us.

CP3forMVP
05-06-2008, 12:05 AM
im predicting the hornets take one in san antonio.

tmtcsc
05-06-2008, 12:08 AM
This is no fluke, but I'm not giving up on our boys. Hopefully we can find a way to hold serve and take a younger team to deeper waters. Let's face it, they are the number 2 seed, they earned home court over us and they blew us out 4 times now.

Folks, we are the underdog. We are the older team with lots of miles on our legs. We are going to have to win this with perseverance and will power. They have younger legs, they've never won a championship and they are hungry as hell to get one.

I'd like to see Bruce on Peja and Tony guard Chris Paul. Mike Finley is worthless if he's not scoring. I thought Udoka gave us some good minutes and so did Brent. Maybe we will see more of them in the next two.

Regardless of how this year finishes, we need to re-tool with some athleticism.